learn more

Would Israel Use Nukes?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join

posted on Dec, 30 2008 @ 04:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Now_Then

I'm inclined to think that this is a 'war' that Israel cannot win without a major deterrent - if you include enemy combatants into the mix ala Iraq and Afghanistan. They'll be dealing with a Hydra's Head situation where you cut one off and another two grow back.

Though I do not support the bombings by Hamas, I certainly do not support Israel either. It's a chicken and the egg situation. No matter who you talk to, it's always the other nations fault.

Having said that, this is a real David and Goliath battle and I agree with you that Israel uses disproportionate force.

IRM

posted on Dec, 30 2008 @ 04:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Xtrozero

There are moderate countries in the Middle East but like everyone else, they have their problems too... not unlike 'us'.

IRM

posted on Dec, 31 2008 @ 04:08 AM
link   
reply to post by InfaRedMan

Having said that, this is a real David and Goliath battle and I agree with you that Israel uses disproportionate force

Yes Israel is Goliath however, the MSM always project the Israeli/Palestinian conflict in a way to make it seem as if the other way round were the actual situation. MSM make Israel seem like David in which Palestine, Muslims and all Arabs are Goliath against them.

No I don't think Israel will nuke Iran, but I do see the U.S most likely using such actions in the near future unfortunately. They've already come out with a song haven't you heard: bomb bomb bomb.. bomb bomb Iran based on the old beach boys classic.

Anyways, going to drink some King Roberts Scotch for the new year... yeah I know it's a low quality Scotch but that's the only one available right now. You DO remember where I live, right IRM?

[edit on 31/12/08 by Majorion]

posted on Dec, 31 2008 @ 04:32 AM
link   
I really hope not.

Even a small scale nuclear exchange would be devastating.

Why can't we all just live in peace?????

posted on Dec, 31 2008 @ 04:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by eternal_vigilance
I really hope not.

I'll tell you why, he has what I want and wont give it to me......I have what he want's and I'm not giving it to him....childish when you boil it all down really.

posted on Dec, 31 2008 @ 05:45 AM
link   
Israel has subs and could send one around Africa to launch a short range nuclear cruse missile into Iran.

The problem would be no one could prove israel did it.

Why because israel has never detonated a nuke for anyone to sample the fallout from.
The fallout from a nuke is like a signature as to the country the nuke came from due to various trace elements in the fallout.

But if a country has never detonated a nuke there is no record of the trace elements in there nuclear weapons to compare. Israel has never detonated one that can be proved so there is no record of trace elements to link any nukes to them.

Iran is asking to get a nuke dropped on them by parties unknown.

There are other countries that would like to drop one on them also just to shut them up.

I for one hope if this is the way it happens as it would be a laugh to watch the world governments try to sort things out.

posted on Dec, 31 2008 @ 09:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by ANNED
I for one hope if this is the way it happens as it would be a laugh to watch the world governments try to sort things out.

That's a pretty macabre thing to laugh at ANNED. However if something as awful as this did happen, I doubt you'd be laughing for too long because the ramifications for the rest of the world would probably be just as bad.

IRM

posted on Dec, 31 2008 @ 10:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Majorion

Yes Israel is Goliath however, the MSM always project the Israeli/Palestinian conflict in a way to make it seem as if the other way round were the actual situation.

Yeah because the Jews manipulate the MSM. Kind of like they do with Hollywood.

I do see the U.S most likely using such actions in the near future unfortunately. They've already come out with a song haven't you heard: bomb bomb bomb.. bomb bomb Iran based on the old beach boys classic.

Yeah, go figure. If another nation did the same with a song about bombing America, they would immediately be labeled as terrorists.

Anyways, going to drink some King Roberts Scotch for the new year... yeah I know it's a low quality Scotch but that's the only one available right now. You DO remember where I live, right IRM?

Not familiar with King Roberts. You should be here mate - sharing a bottle of Glenlivet Single Malt with me!

IRM

[edit on 31/12/08 by InfaRedMan]

posted on Dec, 31 2008 @ 06:31 PM
link   

Yeah because the Jews manipulate the MSM. Kind of like they do with Hollywood.

You forgot to mention that they 'own' as well as 'manipulate' MSM. Quite a harsher reality. But I do like most of Spielberg's movies TBH

Not familiar with King Roberts. You should be here mate - sharing a bottle of Glenlivet Single Malt with me!

Glenlivet, Captain Morgons(spiced rum) and Johnny Walker are all favorites of mine. You a whiskey lover too?

posted on Dec, 31 2008 @ 10:07 PM
link   
I think some of you should google the topic line..

"The Sampson Complex"

Study this material carefully.

I also think some of you should read some history.

It is not widely written about but in 1973 during the Yom Kippur War when it looked like Israel was losing ...they were removing their nukes and reading them for delivery. What stopped it was a massive rearmament by the USA. This allowed the Israelis to turn the tide and beat back the Arabs...all of them. If not Israel would have used their nukes under the Sampson Complex.

Before the Sampson Complex became the doctrine ...the Masada Complex was the plan for Israel if they were overun.

Some of you are not thinking at all.
Dont count on the MSM to make this clear for you..check it out for yourself.... for they too (MSM) are liars and phoneys on this and prefer the public to be as ignorant as possible on just about every and anything. Sounds like politics as usual to me.

What this means is that Israel has a constant turn around of highly trained and securty minded teams of people ready to test and if necessary assemble and transport thier nuclear arsenal at a moments notice to sites for their delivery vehicles...be it rockets..submarines, aircraft, or artillery. Very much like us in the USA but with more speed since in such a small area...events happen much more rapidly. The training would have this speed in mind..factored in.

I cannot imagine what some of you are thinking..or in this case ..not thinking.

Thanks,
Orangetom

posted on Jan, 8 2009 @ 11:31 PM
link   
Here we go!

Hezbollah is in on the action now! If this escalates further who knows what Israel may do if their back is to the wall. IMHO, Israels chickens are coming home to roost!

IRM

posted on Jan, 10 2009 @ 02:55 PM
link   
The Sampson complex is sometimes called the Sampson Option. Here at this link.

www.carolmoore.net...

Orangetom

posted on Jan, 10 2009 @ 04:45 PM
link   
As the Israeli nukes are old and have never been fired, how do they know they work?

What if they missed their target or detonated when launched?

posted on Jan, 10 2009 @ 05:01 PM
link   
reply to post by lightchild

Agree...nuclear weapons as well as conventional weapons have a sort of shelf life. They are returned to factories/plants where people with special skills maintain them..keep the parts working. Upgrades are done to them as well. This includes weapons with targeting abilities.
Nuclear weapons have different safety features than do conventional weapons. They are not detonated as are conventional weapons. The sequence which makes them go critical is very different.

Thanks,
Orangetom

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 02:11 AM
link   
My friend Dr. Rufus Red told me that Israel could not use nukes becasue the only nukes Israel has were taken from the greys. If you try to use a stolen nuke it can tell you are not a grey and have not been given a hot grey injection. All it will do is turn on a beacon that will call a fleet of ships in to come pick up the stolen bomb.

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 12:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Young Stalin

You went to public school and never quite got over it ...yes Young Stalin??

Ever take a look at the number of people working on the Nuclear projects for the United States?? You should. How many of them were or are Hebrews? Whatever we know about nuclear weapons...the Israelis know. It is just a matter of re developing the technology and if the nation can afford it. Is it practical for their intended use in their situations/applications??
Because of their nuclear doctrine....mostly the Sampson Option...whatever nuclear devices they use must be sufficiently portable and capable of being secure, yet also quickly brought to bare. Remember, they are a small nation and capable of being quickly overun under the right conditions. Time can be of the essence for them. These weapons must be quickly brought to bare yet, at the same time, secure.

This applies whether done by aircraft..artillery or by submarine/surface ship...or even hand carried. Can they be made secure yet quickly brought to bare when needed ?

Developing nuclear weapons is not the problem with the number of Hebrew scientists around. Remember...they are allowed dual citizenship. I cannot imagine what you are thinking in this case. Hope this helps clear up your thinking.

Thanks,
Orangetom

[edit on 6-2-2009 by orangetom1999]

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 01:18 PM
link   
I don't think Israel would use nuclear weapons because it would destroy what it desires the most, other people's land. It is true, never underestimate Israel, it avarice knows no bounds.

Most likely it would deploy gene specific bio-weapons it developed with apartheid South Africa once it has completed de-humanising Arabs through its control of MSM like the BBC.

The "ethnic bomb" claims have been given further credence in Foreign Report, an authoritative Jane's publication that closely monitors security and military matters. It cites unnamed South African sources as saying that Israeli scientists, in trying to develop an "ethnic bullet" against Arabs, have made use of similar biological studies conducted by South African scientists during the Apartheid era (and later revealed in testimony before that country's "Truth and Reconciliation Commission"). Foreign Report also says that Israelis have gained insights into the Arab genetic make-up by conducting research on "Jews of Arab origin, especially Iraqis."

The British Medical Association has become so concerned about the lethal potential of genetically-based biological weapons that it has opened an investigation. Dr. Vivienne Nathanson, who organized the research, said: "With an ethnically targeted weapon, you could even hit groups within a population. The history of warfare, in which many conflicts have an ethnic factor, shows how dangerous this could be."

www.ihr.org...

When these intel reports started coming out the ADL jumped into action;

The Anti-Defamation League lost no time denouncing the Sunday Times "ethnic bomb" report. Abraham Foxman, national director of the influential Jewish-Zionist organization, called it "irresponsible and dangerous." The ADL official went on: "This sensational story is reminiscent of the age-old anti-Semitic blood libel myth of Jews deviously targeting non-Jews with poison." Question: How does Foxman know that this report is not true? Do high-level Israeli officials routinely inform the ADL of the Zionist government's top-secret military programs?

ISRAEL PLANNING 'ETHNIC' BOMB AS SADDAM CAVES IN

by Uzi Mahnaimi and Marie Colvin

ISRAEL is working on a biological weapon that would harm Arabs but not Jews, according to Israeli military and western intelligence sources. The weapon, targeting victims by ethnic origin, is seen as Israel's response to Iraq's threat of chemical and biological attacks.

www.mail-archive.com...@listserv.aol.com/msg45175.html

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 04:43 PM
link   
Under most circumstances, I do not think that Israel would use Nuclear weapons. As a very last resort, I believe that they would use them. And this last resort would be if they were invaded by their neighbors and were on the verge of a military and political collapse, then they would feel that for their survival, they would have to do so.

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 05:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by mazzroth

Originally posted by eternal_vigilance
I really hope not.

I'll tell you why, he has what I want and wont give it to me......I have what he want's and I'm not giving it to him....childish when you boil it all down really.

No it's more like, "you're make-believe-friend's prophet said something different than my make-believe-friend's prophet, so now I kill you.

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 11:38 PM
link   
If you have built them, why the hell wouldnt you use them.
Its abit pointless.
They will use them one day, and one of the cities destroyed will be Damascus.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join