It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Would Israel Use Nukes?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 29 2008 @ 10:23 AM
link   
As I understand the current situation, President Ahmadinejad of Iran (with the support of other Muslim nations) is about to send a message to the worlds leaders in regards to the current Israel/Palestine crisis.

Though there has been a history of saber rattling in the Middle East, it certainly appears (at least to me) that this has increased lately - specially in regards to nuclear weapons.

I feel something different this time around... like the real possibility of a major flash point scenario. I think we all know that the straw to break the camels back will eventually come. Is it now?

If there is a major escalation of the Israel & Palestine hostilities, would Israel use their nukes? Could they use nukes on nations like Iran without killing most of their own people with fallout?

Alternatively, would Israel be able to launch and maintain a ground war without sucking the west into it - and if that happened, would we see Iran call on the likes of Russia.

I'm interested to hear peoples thoughts on this!

IRM

[edit on 29/12/08 by InfaRedMan]

posted on Dec, 29 2008 @ 10:27 AM
link   
Israel couldnt launch a ground war into iran themselves, absolute no way.They would if need be preemptively strike with nukes though.

posted on Dec, 29 2008 @ 10:49 AM
link   

Can't find a link to the article, but Israel already indicated they would do something along those lines if Iran invaded.

Even John Titor said that.

Hey, if everyone says it, then it must be true.

posted on Dec, 29 2008 @ 10:58 AM
link   
reply to post by InfaRedMan

In a nut shell.
Never put anything past Isreal.
Yes they would nuke.
Fallout would not reach Isreal too great of distance.
No they would not try to invade Iran.

posted on Dec, 29 2008 @ 11:03 AM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

Hang on, your contradicting yourself! You said:

No they would not try to invade Iran.

and

Never put anything past Isreal.

IRM

[edit on 29/12/08 by InfaRedMan]

posted on Dec, 29 2008 @ 11:05 AM
link   
reply to post by InfaRedMan

Never put anything past Isreal regarding the use of Nukes!
As far as an invasion come on they do not have the heavy lift capabilities and not only that there are too many countries between the two.

posted on Dec, 29 2008 @ 11:09 AM
link   
I'm betting we find out really quick, if other nations start to come to Gaza's aid.

posted on Dec, 29 2008 @ 11:10 AM
link   
The following is my opinion as a member participating in this discussion.

In a word - yes - I believe they would.

If Israels territorial integrity is compromised in any way shape or form by invading forces I believe they would issue a warning, and if that warning wasn't heeded then yes, I can see them doing it.

And at that time they will be alone, because not a single government on the face of the planet would condone it.

Not even the USA

In fact, at that time, I could see Dimona being removed by the other establised nuclear powers, because Israel would be viewed as having gone rogue.

Not that I think things will ever get that far, but you did ask

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

posted on Dec, 29 2008 @ 11:17 AM
link   
reply to post by neformore

Thanks for your response neformore. I just wonder where all this is going right now. I have a feeling there could at least be a situation like Afghanistan and Iraq where we see an influx of 'enemy combatants' which would challenge Israel in a way they haven't encountered before.

I'm not sure how Israel would react in such a situation. Would they pull their heads in or do something really stupid like you alluded to?

IRM

posted on Dec, 29 2008 @ 11:21 AM
link   
reply to post by neformore

Of course I don't really want the scenario to play out, but in a way it would be just deserts if Israel did point and/or launch a nuke at America if we denounced these actions.

So many people who blindly supported them would get a hell of a wake-up call a n d would find out just what $3 billion a year can buy.

Edit for clarity.

[edit on 29-12-2008 by asmeone2]

posted on Dec, 29 2008 @ 11:23 AM
link   
Israel would use nukes if they could not win conventionally and feel like their existence is in question. Yes they would use nukes but i would imagine only as a last resort type of thing. I mean they have had them for 40 years and look how many wars they have been through and they still havent used them.

They have been attacked from all sides by enemy countries and they still didnt use nukes so i would imagine it would take quite a bit for them to do so. But would they? You dang skippy they would.

posted on Dec, 29 2008 @ 11:25 AM
link   
With only one exception, recently, Israel does not follow an anticipated line of approach. Israel does not do that which is anticipated.

Use nukes? Of course they will. But this is not the time. This is not the fight.

You can almost see the time from here, but not yet.

Iran has to come a bit closer. They are leaning forward, but they haven't committed themselves.

This may get nasty, or it may not. But now is not the time for Israel to use its nukes.

posted on Dec, 29 2008 @ 11:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by InfaRedMan

I'm not sure how Israel would react in such a situation. Would they pull their heads in or do something really stupid like you alluded to?

IRM

Israel would do the same thing they have always done. Go all out and stomp whoever or whatever was in their way.
This would be nothing new.

History is repeating itself.

[edit on 29-12-2008 by SLAYER69]

posted on Dec, 29 2008 @ 12:32 PM
link   
Israel started as it intended to go on, with bombing the King David Hotel to cast suspicion on the Palestinians and force the English observers to leave the area. Since then they have continually spied on America and manipulated American politicians. They have made an art of False Flags in order to force the world to keep supporting them and fighting in the Middle East.

Israel would not only nuke Iran, they'd nuke America if if suited their purposes. Knowing Israel, I'd put my money on them having secreted mini nukes in all American and European cities, ready to go off if they don't get what they want.

Nearly forty times in the Old Testament, God declares how pleasing the aroma of a burnt offering is. This positive imagery of scent represents God's satisfaction in experiencing the proper worship of Him.

Nothing pleases YHWH like the smell of a good holocaust.

[edit on 29/12/08 by Kailassa]

posted on Dec, 29 2008 @ 09:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kailassa

Israel would not only nuke Iran, they'd nuke America if if suited their purposes. Knowing Israel, I'd put my money on them having secreted mini nukes in all American and European cities, ready to go off if they don't get what they want.

Nuke America? That's a very big call Kailassa!!! I doubt we'd ever see such a thing.

IRM

posted on Dec, 29 2008 @ 10:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by InfaRedMan

Originally posted by Kailassa

Nuke America? That's a very big call Kailassa!!! I doubt we'd ever see such a thing.

IRM

Perhaps we already have seen such a thing, InfraRedMan.

The US was making mini nukes, 8" diameter, for demolition, for tanks to use, (I don't know that tanks ever did,) and for the Davy Crocket gun in the late 40's. Some American officers were even trained to assemble these in the field.

These were declassified, but may have been classified again after 9/11.

I believe Israel has been producing a low radiation version for many years now and used them in the Bali bombings, in the Twin Towers, (with the agreement of the traitorous Busch family,) and in many other false flags.

posted on Dec, 29 2008 @ 10:57 PM
link   
When all nations shall come against Israel, Israel will release them all on their enemy. Only time will tell if some or all nations will come against Israel.

posted on Dec, 30 2008 @ 02:08 AM
link   
Hmmm, can't see that. I think Israel would be too chicken sh*t to get into a fight with the west. Let's be honest, the west is their ONLY friend. Alienate us and the whole world would be against them.

I think they enjoy pulling the purse strings of the JEW.S.A anyway...

IRM

posted on Dec, 30 2008 @ 02:24 AM
link   
Well the way things have been looking in the past few days Israel is being rather disproportionate with the level of force used... Now scale that up from the rockets that Hamas are using to the ones Iran has available and it's anyone's guess... Iran would likely have conventional warheads (maybe a few nukes they managed to scare up / cobble together) Israel has made it pretty clear over the years that they do have nuke capacity, and have had for long enough to build up an arsenal of ambiguous proportions.

This is one hell of a game of poker... Israel openly says right now it is intending to bring back the 'deterrence status' of it's forces.

And have you seen the topography of Iran?? Israel don't even want to send ground troops into Gaza cos they know they will be bogged down, dragged in and suffer losses - and ALL of it under the worlds gaze.

Anyones guess.

posted on Dec, 30 2008 @ 02:28 AM
link   
Tell me what country over there is not extreme? Israel is no different. None of those countries will openly attack Israel, knowing full well that Israel will go to ANY lengths to protect their home land, and lengths.

This is why Gaza Strip is a pawn in the hands of the muslin countries to use against Israel.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join