It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why the war on Drugs is immoral and illegal

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 29 2008 @ 09:36 AM
link   
The war on drugs was instituted it seems right after alchohol prohibition. Making it highly suspicious that government leaders just wanted someone to beat up on. They instantly went after the easiest to beat up, the stoner, the hippy, the drunk, the smoker.

They used fear, fear of God, fear of beatings, parents, schools to pump the kids with visceral for anyone who would endeavor to try such things.

well the opposite effect has happened. Despite false polls and statistics created by a desperate despot of agencies trying to ciphon tax money to make millions of dollars worth of errors, coupled with the corruption and other problems. The War on Drugs has helped ruin Americas name. Which make me think that the drug war is part of a system intended to do just that. Make the world hate America. And who wants that more than those who example it, the people calling for world government, those who wish to diminish the call for liberty, and impose a call to serve, a mystical and fraudulent order of frauds.

The fear they have is that we as humans will in mass wake up to this massive fraud, many already are. Unfortunately many willingly sleep. Denial is the devil. Silence is dross. Speak out and force the hands of tyrants, of abusers and liars. who use faultily passed policy as an excuse to oppress. Which makes the drug war illegal and those who support it, treasonous anti americans and anti personal liberty.

In which case I demand..LEAVE MY COUNTRY.

I will continue more evidiences as time goes on. No time to type it all now.

[edit on 29-12-2008 by Blue Flowers]

posted on Dec, 29 2008 @ 11:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Blue Flowers

Umm are you trying to sucker in loudmouth who speak seditious talk so you can inform some Homeland Security Agency to report on those who agree with you.
Did you come to ATS just to do this?

[edit on 29-12-2008 by Bruiex]

posted on Dec, 30 2008 @ 09:31 PM
link   
My post is what it is, what is your intention? Can I not find this agregious war the most costly lie and failure of all time? I mean I dont want people on drugs, but I dont want non violent people filling our prisons and displacing the violent out on the street to commit there continued crimes and failures. To me though this whole paradigm we live in is designed to make your mind work in either way. For or Against. Why do you hear that the elite rulers loosely speak of doing away with the middle class. Its part code also for the way the builders are deceived, by the lucifarian masters at work in your brains, they use TV 1st, Then Work and School. Then Homes.

It all equals far below top secret.

[edit on 30-12-2008 by Blue Flowers]

posted on Dec, 30 2008 @ 10:10 PM
link   
For what it's worth, I totally agree. Possesion of an illegal substance is a victimless crime. That much is undeniable. But who needs reason? Bush gives local govts money to hold prisoners and in some cases, to transport abcuctees from one place of confinement to another. Kind of like herding cattle for sale. I once was expedited to Abilene, TX from AL for one tenth of a gram of coc aine. I was given 8 months in "state jail" that had to be done day for day (no good time awarded)---madness

posted on Dec, 30 2008 @ 10:22 PM
link   
First off, wrong forum. Second I agree that marijuana should be legalized, even though I don't like the stuff or most of the people that habitually smoke it. Third, you really want meth to be legal? You think PCP should be legal? I'm glad those two are illegal after having been attacked on a number of occasions by people that were using. If they hadn't been using I highly doubt they would have attacked me (I'm a pretty big guy) and I guarantee one of them wouldn't have pulled a knife on me. It ended well for me, but would it have for you?

posted on Dec, 30 2008 @ 11:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Raustin

I only desire to see marijuana which is not its correct title..

be decriminalised completely. And pre screen all non violent offenders for jail psychology dissfunctions such as hightened violent behaviors etc.. before releasing them.

the world to some is assumed to be there own to do with as they please. Little do they know that earth is living, and the pain of war is felt and conveyed through all living entities, but now the masters kill that off as well and blame the world. ill leave this post at that.

new topics

top topics

join