It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iran Gives Special Announcement For Leaders Of The World In 48 hours!

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 30 2008 @ 08:05 AM
link   
It's time for Israel to share nukes with the Arabs. Give a few to Iran, Mecca could use a few, the royals need some, that nice new tower in Dubai needs one and mustn't forget Syria and Lebanon. Just late Christmas presents for the Arabs. No more oil from Middle East for a long time.

Everyone jumping on Israel is like poking a hornets nest, it won't be long until you are stung.

God gave that land to Israel thousands of years ago. The Arabs need to get over it. He is the ultimate landlord. They have no claim to it.

Just have the final war already and get it over with. I'll sit back and watch the world end on TV.

posted on Dec, 30 2008 @ 08:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Anonymous ATS

You don't agree with that? Every war since WW1 has been about the USA/GBR grasping continued control over Mideastern energy resources. WW1 was essentially fought over the oil fields of Mesopotamia that is now known as Iraq. Yes the USA and GBR are in it all up to their eyes. Israel never existed till the English gave it to the Jews in 1917. That location had been known as Palestine prior to that.

Simply put Iraq started trading in EUROs and now every nation that announces that it will cease trading in US DOLLARS goes on the "Axis of Evil" list. By the way the depression we seem to be in now is simply the continuation of the original Great Depression. We have perpetuated some form of "Killing Fields" in the world that causes a "Capital Shift" so you get starving Ethiopians on one hand and fat Americans on the other. That in essence is how the game is played.

posted on Dec, 30 2008 @ 08:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by mrmonsoon

We all know that Iran arms Hezbolla terrorist and gives them their order.

We should all have know Iran is far to cowardly to do anything directly.

Cowardly? By no means. Every superpower has been doing the same things in secret, including the USA. For example, it trained and supplied with arms and other resources the resistance to the Soviets in the Afghanistan war (1979-1989).

This is part of strategy. Destabilize the region without putting your country into war.

posted on Dec, 30 2008 @ 08:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dermo
reply to post by jefwane

We have become SO jaded about the world, we always expect all big announcements to be bad.

This site seems to have a habit of doing that to people.

However, have any BIG announcements happened? Just about anything is posted on this site "this is big, people" or "this is the real thing" or "yes, the end of the world is here"...

So far, hardly any announcements were earthshattering, perhaps none. Not to say that there aren't some interesting and informative posts, but visiting this site daily you'd think world war 3 was beginning every week, alien invasion happened every other week, alien abductions every 3 days, people are thrown into FEMA camps and mass murdered a la holocaust, they are spraying cancer via contrails, etc., etc...

posted on Dec, 30 2008 @ 08:36 AM
link   
there seems to be a general tendency to take the propagandized view of Iran's president just like the Saddam or Usama myths to make you hate the latest villain when your own country is supposedly led by the latest generation of the Bush crime family who profit from war even to the extent of using Auschwitz slave labour He had an appropriate christian message if you are a believer. He probably wants an ultimatum on the massacring and butchering Zionist admin controlling Palestine or will we watch as another holocaust happens this time by the so called victims of the last (not counting all the others that we don't seem to count) or aren't we allowed to call for a regime change and an end to zionism as called for by Iran's Armadinijad.
The USA and Britain will be the first to declare war on Iran if it talked war and see how rapidly the sheep will bleet and fall in line to the slaughterhouse they will go like well trained doggies biting at the heels of their masters latest enemy woof

posted on Dec, 30 2008 @ 08:37 AM
link   
Where can one hear/watch this announcement without waiting for the filtered version from our MSM?

Not that I dont trust our media mind you

posted on Dec, 30 2008 @ 08:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bramble Iceshimmer

God gave that land to Israel thousands of years ago. The Arabs need to get over it. He is the ultimate landlord. They have no claim to it.

that may be your God, but my God gave us all a planet to share with 10 basic commandments, and one of them wasn't to kill innocent people.

here is an idea Lets just destroy Israel like God said "an eye for an eye".
that sounds like the same logic as yours.
or better yet, lets destroy everyone who isn't a satinist, they surely have a right to follow their God's wishes too

posted on Dec, 30 2008 @ 08:45 AM
link   
I am now beginning to HATE coming to this site as I am sick to death of picking up vague disappointment in the posts responding to something catastrophic NOT happening. Or to be more accurate, NOT happening directly to THE POSTER. Truly devastating, earth shattering events ARE happening daily, yet as you are simply recieving filtered down and biased information via the TV or internet directly to the confort of your comfortable and safe home it seems like everything is hunky dory.

If you crave excitment in your life take up a new and exhilarating hobbie, try some Blowfish...whatever it takes but STOP getting disappointed when a 300 foot mothership doesn't appear over Florida or Traffic Wardens DON'T clobber you with a steel rod for looking at them the wrong way. Life is not an action movie but terrible things DO happen. Get a life and stop cpveting the drama of those less fortunate. TRUST me, you would not want if it it came to you. And I'm NOT talking about poor people in Africa being abducted and turned into hybrids, NOR am I talking about poor Mr and Mrs so-and-so who are repeatedly getting snatched from their beds and operated on while the military oversee the whole thing - I am talking about genocides, fathers being forced to rape their daughters at gunpoint, mothers being lied to about the safety of powdered milk in Africa which has to be mixed with contaminated water, just so huge companies can make a quick buck. I am talking about people forced out of their homelands, denied refugee rights, denied the ability to work and provide money and a roof over the heads of their families. Wake up and grow up. Life is hard, just be thankful you don't have to deal with problems like these everyday. If the biggest problem you have is worrying about how much water, ammo, gold and flaming mung bean shoots you should begin stockpiling for when FEMA come to get you, then you're very VERY lucky.

posted on Dec, 30 2008 @ 08:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by munkey66

Originally posted by Bramble Iceshimmer

that may be your God, but my God gave us all a planet to share with 10 basic commandments, and one of them wasn't to kill innocent people.

here is an idea Lets just destroy Israel like God said "an eye for an eye".
that sounds like the same logic as yours.
or better yet, lets destroy everyone who isn't a satinist, they surely have a right to follow their God's wishes too

Then your commandments should also say it's wrong for hamas to murder innocent civilians. (I will be happy to post some bloody pic's of the results of Hamas murdering of women and children).

No, lets just destroy Gaza-same idea as you had.

As long as they look to the past, Hamas will murder and will get counter attacks and die.

OR

We can stop "BOTH SIDES", something that is never thought of.

If Hamas breaks the truce in ANY form, no just a rocket, no just a mortar, no, it was another terrorist group, they will be punished severely.
If Israel breaks the truce in ANY form, no just he was a terrorist rocket maker/murder, they will be punished severely.

Far too many people want to stop one side, while allowing the other free rein to do as they please, that must end.

ANY REAL truce and REAL peace will require BOTH sides be held responsible for their action.

posted on Dec, 30 2008 @ 09:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by jam321
If Iran was that serious about going to war with Israel, they would have sent at least their fighter jets from day one.

If tIran had Top rated and trained pilots like the americans haves in their f14's then yes send them in to have a go at the Israeli f15's f4's etc.
Israel have a proven track record in air to air combat and for most air forces to send any aircraft to face the Israeli airforce would be like throwing lambs to the slaughter.

posted on Dec, 30 2008 @ 09:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by Maquilladora
I am now beginning to HATE coming to this site as I am sick to death of picking up vague disappointment in the posts responding to something catastrophic NOT happening. Or to be more accurate, NOT happening directly to THE POSTER. Truly devastating, earth shattering events ARE happening daily, yet as you are simply recieving filtered down and biased information via the TV or internet directly to the confort of your comfortable and safe home it seems like everything is hunky dory.

If you crave excitment in your life take up a new and exhilarating hobbie, try some Blowfish...whatever it takes but STOP getting disappointed when a 300 foot mothership doesn't appear over Florida or Traffic Wardens DON'T clobber you with a steel rod for looking at them the wrong way. Life is not an action movie but terrible things DO happen. Get a life and stop cpveting the drama of those less fortunate. TRUST me, you would not want if it it came to you. And I'm NOT talking about poor people in Africa being abducted and turned into hybrids, NOR am I talking about poor Mr and Mrs so-and-so who are repeatedly getting snatched from their beds and operated on while the military oversee the whole thing - I am talking about genocides, fathers being forced to rape their daughters at gunpoint, mothers being lied to about the safety of powdered milk in Africa which has to be mixed with contaminated water, just so huge companies can make a quick buck. I am talking about people forced out of their homelands, denied refugee rights, denied the ability to work and provide money and a roof over the heads of their families. Wake up and grow up. Life is hard, just be thankful you don't have to deal with problems like these everyday. If the biggest problem you have is worrying about how much water, ammo, gold and flaming mung bean shoots you should begin stockpiling for when FEMA come to get you, then you're very VERY lucky.

This is one of the best posts I have ever read on this site. Thank you.

posted on Dec, 30 2008 @ 09:16 AM
link   
Here is the waited "special announcement" ...

Ahmadinejad: Real Holocaust now taking place in Gaza

Tehran, Dec 30, IRNA

Iran-Palestine-President
President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad in a message addressed to world nations on Tuesday condemned the atrocities of the Zionist regime and its supporters in Gaza Strip.

In the message, the Iranian president underlined that the real Holocaust is now taking place in Gaza Strip and Palestine, calling on world nations not to hesitate even for a moment to back the oppressed Palestinians in Gaza.

The president lauded the heroic resistance of the noble Palestinian people in Gaza who are being massacred by the savage Zionist occupiers.

Innocent women, children, youths and pious people in Gaza have fallen victims to the Zionist criminals just because of their attempts to vindicate their legitimate rights, he said.

Under such circumstances the global arrogance along with all bullying powers do not hesitate to confirm such inhuman atrocities through their silence, he said.

Peoples of the world must understand that the real Holocaust is now underway in Gaza and Palestine, he underlined, adding that the message of the Supreme Leader of the Islamic Revolution Ayatollah Ali Khamenei in fact reflected the historical outcry of all oppressed nations against injustice.

Ahmadinejad said, "It is very important for us to fulfill our humanitarian duties towards defenseless people in Gaza and Palestine."
"The crimes of the Zionists have roots in their weakness and desperation and killing of defenseless civilians will not bring them any advantage. Capitalism and Zionism along with their supporters are at the end of the road and have no option but to face their annihilation," the president said.

"The US administration and certain European governments should understand that their complicity to all these crimes will be recorded in the history," he said, adding "The Zionists whose real face has been unveiled for all nations have no option but to respect the legitimate rights of nations."
President Ahmadinejad said that the Zionist criminals will be brought to justice in the near future.

The outcry of the oppressed people in Gaza as well as people in the region should be regarded as a warning to the mercenaries and if they refuse to halt their crimes, they will confronted the whole peoples of the world, he said.

Ahmadinejad said the behavior of the Zionist regime is an insult to dignity of humanity and a disgrace for so-called advocates of human rights.

"The Gazans are in the frontline of the struggle with all atrocities and savagery of Zionist criminals. World nations should not lose any chance to render any support for people in Gaza," he said.

The president also called on scientists and intellectuals mainly the youth in Islamic regions to voice their protest and also try to maintain their vigilance and readiness to help restore peace, security based justice and spirituality in order to liberate Palestinians.

These people should urge Egypt to consignments of relief supplies to reach women and children in Gaza, he said, adding that lawyers should lodge their complaints with International Criminal Court to prepare grounds for bringing those criminals to justice.

Ahmadinejad also proposed that all governments and their businessmen boycott products and commodities of the Zionist regime.

Current developments in Gaza once again proved incapability of international bodies such as the United Nations Security Council (UNSC) which only serve the interests of global arrogance, Ahmadinejad said.

The president said the UNSC kept silence during the 33-day war in Lebanon and let the Zionists attack people in Lebanon but when the Zionist regime's dreams did not come true the council issued a resolution calling for ceasefire between the belligerent sides.

There is no doubt that world nations are disappointed at the performance of these organizations and seek to find other options to resolve global issues, he said.

President Ahmadinejad reminded that the UN secretary-general shoulders a very grave responsibility. "If the UN belongs to all nations then why does it not take any action to prevent atrocities of the Zionists?"
World nations call on the UN secretary-general to rise up and reflect the outcry and protest of people in Gaza to the global arrogance, he said.

The president said, "I seriously urge the Arab League, Arab and Islamic states mainly Egypt to carry out their duties and support people in Gaza and prove that they have no affinity with the Zionist regime."
Rafah crossing point and other sea routes to Gaza should be opened in order to let other governments and nations fulfill their humanitarian commitment as soon as possible, he said.

"If Arab League refuses to carry out its grave responsibility, its existence will come under question," he said.

The president said that resistant and revolutionary people in Gaza and Palestine along with their vigilant leaders should understand that the key to their victory is martyrdom.

The brave and pious Iranian nation along with all other nations in the region and world will support the Palestinian people, Ahmadinejad said, adding that the victory of the oppressed as promised by God is near.

www2.irna.ir...

- Iran-Palestine President?

[edit on 30-12-2008 by JanusFIN]

posted on Dec, 30 2008 @ 09:18 AM
link   
reply to post by munkey66

Who is innocent? Hamas betrayed and murdered Fatah members 18 months ago. The people of Gaza supported this. What makes Hamas so innocent? Is it because they don't have the same military resources as Israel?

Noone is coming to save them this time and simply deciding whose side you are on is irrelevent. What is relevent is Hamas' ability to win this War.

Its quite beautiful; Hamas started this current round hoping to drag other powers into the conflict but I'll bet money that Syria, Jordan, Egypt and Lebanon won't risk their own destruction to save Hamas. Hezbollah signed a treaty with Israel to end the war in 2006, their hands are tied on this and they will not help. Israel is in the process of withdrawing from the West Bank, so the Palestinian Authority isn't going to get involved. Iran, while they may fight to defend their own borders isn't going to send an army across the desert to help. The Tigris hasn't frozen over yet.

What some of you need to see is Ismail Haniyah hanging from his neck for what he's done to the people of Gaza. Obviously, you've learned nothing from what happen to Saddam.

The only thing Hamas should expect to receive is a Get Well Soon card.

posted on Dec, 30 2008 @ 09:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by absente
It's just sad for all the jewish people who only want peace. They had their chance.

Two parts war will never equate to a fraction of peace.

Maybe the U.N. should have thought things out a little better 50 years ago when they "established" (read: invaded) Israel and "gave" Jewish people a "country" of their own.

But, then again ... it's been such a prosperous venture ... war, that is.

We'll never evolve as a species until we realize that NOTHING on this Earth belongs to mankind ... other than one's thoughts. A man that thinks he can own land is as foolish as a country that thinks they can take it from that man.

posted on Dec, 30 2008 @ 09:26 AM
link   
Of course, the horses arse fails to mention that the "COUNTER" attack was caused by Hamas's daily attacks for well over a month.

He is an idiot.

He wants it to be ok for Hamas to attack, yet not receive counter attacks.

If Iran sticks it's nose in this, it will be broken, as it is so richly deserved.

Also, if it is ok for Iran to get involved, it will be ok for other countries to get involved to "COUNTER" Iran.

posted on Dec, 30 2008 @ 09:31 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 30 2008 @ 09:41 AM
link   
Ive read all the threads and I have this to say.
Could it all be that he's going to make this statement at the same time the ship of aid arrives at Gaza to ensure the aid gets in? Make the world take notice?

To me its not all doom and gloom and just may be a good way of stopping the attacks on Gaza while the world watches Iran be the good guy.

posted on Dec, 30 2008 @ 09:45 AM
link   
reply to post by unruly1

Thats just ducky, is Iran going to stop Hamas???
NO!!!
Either both sides need tom be stopped or neither side.

Since Iran arms the terrorists, we know they allow terrorist attacks while whinig about the "COUNTER" attacks.

Iran does not want peace, it wants to aid the terrorists attacking Israel.

posted on Dec, 30 2008 @ 10:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by JanusFIN
If I should have to choose which country I more respect, Iran or USA, I would say Iran, no question about that...

At least they havent kill 1.000.000 people in recent years.

Janus, I like your stuff, but you are wrong here because isn't it true that Finland no longer stones people to death? I think also the US and Israel no longer stone people to death, right?

So although Israel is proceeding with their occult ideas, it is the weak and helpless on Earth who are crying out for salvation. They cry harder in Iran than they do in the USA. Our shorter history as a nation, saves us from being linked to the real horrors of the human race.

Surely Finlanders must feel superior to Islamists in that they don't collectively chuck rocks at the heads of young girls, right?

Good thread tho. Let's not let the rhetoric get too high because it is the killers of women, children and the elderly, who are engaging the wrath of God.

In my own opinion, anything remotely resembling usury OR child executions will be gone, eradicated from future Earth. Yes we can agree that the ultimate evil of each side is no bigger than the evil of the other. I think God will erase them both due to their collective disrepect of the weak and the poor and failure to give them comfort.

FOOLS: "Lord, when did we chuck rocks at your head?"
JESUS: "Get lost. I never knew you."

[edit on 30-12-2008 by smallpeeps]

posted on Dec, 30 2008 @ 10:31 AM
link   
reply to post by JanusFIN

Doesn't Imabaddinnerjacket have some homosexuals or women to stone? He claims that the Holocaust didn't exist even though millions of Jews just happenned to disappear. But he wants to claim genocide when Israel decides to act against someone shooting rockets at it's citizens.

Move to Iran if it is such a peace loving nation. Just try and speak your mind.

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join