It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iran Gives Special Announcement For Leaders Of The World In 48 hours!

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 29 2008 @ 05:15 PM
link   
All those saying that Iran is better than the US better not be living in the US. Otherwise stop being hypocrites; change to Islam and immigrate to Iran. What you don't want to? I wonder why...

I personally would rather live in the US than Iran if I had to choose.

posted on Dec, 29 2008 @ 05:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by DangerDeath
Israel + Palestine = Gang war.
Add Iran = Gang war.
Add others = More Gang war.
Big Gang war.
Good for business, good for Global economy, good for NWO.
The Final Solution is about to be effected.

What is this Final Solution you speak of? Thanks!

posted on Dec, 29 2008 @ 05:17 PM
link   
Foreign Minister Manouchehr Mottaki told reporters at the end of the cabinet session that special envoys would be introduced within the next 48 hours to submit President Ahmadinejad's messages to the heads of other countries

Now this reminds me of the movie DEEP IMPACT where Morgan Freeman says at a press conference about an incoming Asteroid and how they told the heads of other countries....

But i guess we will just have to wait and see

[edit on 29-12-2008 by duffster]

posted on Dec, 29 2008 @ 05:20 PM
link   
I think this is nothing more than a fear factor to jack the price of oil back up. If Iran was that serious about going to war with Israel, they would have sent at least their fighter jets from day one. Keep an eye on the oil price as the trash talk picks up.

posted on Dec, 29 2008 @ 05:40 PM
link   
With this war with Hamas - The leaders of Israel are setting a marker with Iran + Syria that they are next - As with other threads on here - Several months ago syria moved several thousand troops to the border with Israel so they are in posistion to attack once they get there orders - Hezbollah have already put there members on full alert so we can see an attack coming from there. And as for Iran well they seem to be pulling the strings on this one and how it is going to be played out - I can see them becoming involved within the next few weeks and if that happens then as we all have been saying all hell will break lose - It will be intresting to see how America responds to all of this.

posted on Dec, 29 2008 @ 06:51 PM
link   
hmmm, a way out there thought.....Iran announces that bomb..umm ya, we have it...oh, and by the way...the isreal / gaza thing well...were moving in to deal with it...... very scary thought in my mind....

posted on Dec, 29 2008 @ 07:49 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 29 2008 @ 08:07 PM
link   
reply to post by absente

the sad truth us that the situation in the middle east can only end up in a disastrous war. these people have been fighting in one form or another for thousands of years and it will not stop until everyone is either dead or incapable of making any more wars.

posted on Dec, 29 2008 @ 08:13 PM
link   
reply to post by clay2 baraka

actually Russia already has warships in the black sea and chasing Somalian pirates, so they are not too far away.

posted on Dec, 29 2008 @ 08:29 PM
link   
If this story is true, there is going to be the usual rehetoric(sp). There will be no war.

Could the arab states even defeat Israel in war?

posted on Dec, 29 2008 @ 08:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by warrenb

actually Russia already has warships in the black sea and chasing Somalian pirates, so they are not too far away.

That took me a minute.

The story in my original post referred to an earlier made up story by Debka that I remembered being reported on this forum and ended up being picked apart by a naval blog.

It just illustrates that they weave in a lot of sensational stories, the majority of which don't pan out. Debka is likely a Mossad disinfo outlet and the information should be considered tainted.

The fun thing about disinfo is that sometimes there are gems of truth mixed in with all of the nonsense and secondly, if you look deep enough, the motivations behind the false message can reveal the hidden agenda of the sender.

[edit on 12/29/2008 by clay2 baraka]

posted on Dec, 29 2008 @ 08:45 PM
link   
All of you seem to conveniently overlook or forget the fact that Hamas has fired over 6,000 Katuska rockets into Israel over the last 3 years or so. What would you have Israel do? How many times do you have to be hit in the face before you finally swing back? Or, are all of you typical liberals that would prefer to find out what the antagonist is so mad about?

posted on Dec, 29 2008 @ 08:51 PM
link   
Anything new on this? Its been 48 hours and NOTHING!!

posted on Dec, 29 2008 @ 08:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Anonymous ATS

Read this for a little more Biblical Insight.

castmycrown.blogspot.com...

posted on Dec, 29 2008 @ 09:08 PM
link   
reply to post by princeofpeace

It's been about 10 hours.

posted on Dec, 29 2008 @ 09:09 PM
link   
my personal belief is quit killing our own people by sending them to that sand lot called the middle east and let them run their own wars, There has not been peace in the middle east since recorded history , there is always a different sect or belief stirring the pot and the rest of the world profiting off of the results . Watch the show and defend ourselves let the rest of the world deal with their own . We are the one continent that has all the capabilites of self sufficiency . Keep our business here and our resources here and half the freaking problem nations would dry up and blow away , either by self annialation or lack of needed resources . Sorry just tired of the bs and it is a no win situation either way so keep our own shop and let them wreck theirs.

posted on Dec, 29 2008 @ 09:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by warrenb

I heard there are a lot of country's there. how convenient.

posted on Dec, 29 2008 @ 09:13 PM
link   
The Iranian aid ship could be bait, or it could really be an aid ship and Israel may create a little incident. Either way I don't like it one bit. One small spark can start a wildfire.

posted on Dec, 29 2008 @ 09:21 PM
link   
Whatever the announcement, the world understands that Israel was attacked through military action by Hamas. The world pays attention to military action in most circumstances, so I believe Israel will have support of their friends if this does lead to an outbreak of war in the Middle East. However, I think you will see a predominately neutral stance throughout the world. What does this mean? Israel will have the backing of "Western" nations but the rest of the world will watch. I don't see this conflict moving anywhere outside the Middle East.....maybe I'm being a bit too optimistic. I don't think any of the major powers today (USA, Russia, China, EU) want to get into a world conflict over a military exchange that involves a terrorist group and Israel.

To my dismay yet another thread has degraded into a Israel vs. Palestine, USA vs. Iran thread......

Janus and others who are taking sides in this conflict please pay attention to another perspective that I think would help deny ignorance moreso than siding with either the Palistinians or Israel; the USA or Iran. Taking sides where evil is prevalent from both sides shows a kind of philosophical weakness that causes igorance to abound in most circumstances. I think this circumstance of the war between Israel and Hamas is a perfect example.

Look closely as people will defend their side to the point of being filled with anger and hatred even though their side has:
-Sent suicide bombers into to Israel to specifically target civillians (Hamas)
-Cut off the flow of food and medicine to specifically target civillians (Israel)
-Constantly barraged Israel with rockets even though they understand they will suffer strong military action as a result (Hamas)
-Viewed the Palistinians as less than human beings and made political statements pertaining to this (Israel)

I could go on about the evils of both sides. However, the point that is being made is that both are evil. Both sides have done terrible things to each other. Neither has reached out to one another in true love, forgiveness, or peace. With this understanding I cannot take a side. I cannot say one side is more evil than the other. I cannot root for one side to win.

Our minds want us to take a side. It is in our nature. We love to be competitive. We love to tell other people they are wrong and that they are less intelligent because of their viewpoint. However, we must stop and pay attention to what is really important.

What is of importance in the Israeli and Palestinian conflict? The answer is peace. That is what people on this board supposedly want. How do we reach peace? Is it by accepting the evil actions of the Palestinians and totally condemning Israel for their same evil actions? Is it by accepting the evil actions of Israel and completely blaming/condemning the Palestinians? I would think not, since that would be complete and utter hypocrisy.

What must happen if both sides are to ever have peace? The answer is that both sides must own up to the mistakes and evil things they have done to one another. They must do this publicly and in sight of the nations of the world. Both then must forgive each other for those actions. It is either that or one side will eventually be destroyed.

Taking a side in a situation like this only furthers the hatred and conflict that is the root cause of the issue. Accepting wrongdoing should never be acceptable. Hopefully, we can rise up as a discussion board and begin calling on each other and the world to begin admitting our mistakes and seeking forgiveness.

[edit on 29-12-2008 by Bugman82]

posted on Dec, 29 2008 @ 09:30 PM
link   
nm

[edit on 29-12-2008 by princeofpeace]

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join