It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iran Gives Special Announcement For Leaders Of The World In 48 hours!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 29 2008 @ 11:00 AM
link   
reply to post by bigheadjay

"I have to agree with you,this time dose feel different.It seems like alot of nations have had enough with these Islamic nations. Just look whats going on, Isreal-Gaza,Pakistan-India,Ships in the region of Somalia,Iran with their threats and the USA stuck in the middle."

Okey, something about your post kicked my radar off. Your right, something about this dose feel different. Probably wrong on this (I hope) but follow my thought. Lets say the nutcase of iran does declare war on Isreal, your right what troops we have are going to be caught in the middle. Now the wack job of iran knows the US will back Isreal, but what if that is the time we (The US) gets hit and hit hard with terror attacks in order to prevent or delay us in coming to Isreals aid.

posted on Dec, 29 2008 @ 11:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chance321

Okey, something about your post kicked my radar off. Your right, something about this dose feel different. Probably wrong on this (I hope) but follow my thought. Lets say the nutcase of iran does declare war on Isreal, your right what troops we have are going to be caught in the middle. Now the wack job of iran knows the US will back Isreal, but what if that is the time we (The US) gets hit and hit hard with terror attacks in order to prevent or delay us in coming to Isreals aid.

How would some terror attacks stop already fielded aircraft carriers and subs from launching some devastating retaliation?

posted on Dec, 29 2008 @ 11:06 AM
link   
I remember a while back, Israel crushed Lebanon and there was little relative reaction from the Persian and Arab Muslim states. I believe that Israel is counting on a similar reaction in this case.

The Debka story in the original post could serve as a counter in the information war, to any possible moves by Iran to covertly (or overtly) fund opposition forces in Gaza.

Or if you have a more cynical take, the story could serve to fuel doubts as to the benign nature of the incoming Iranian aid ship, thus giving Israel cause to detain it at port.

There are many ways of looking at this story.

posted on Dec, 29 2008 @ 11:14 AM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

"How would some terror attacks stop already fielded aircraft carriers and subs from launching some devastating retaliation?"

Simple take out/ disable the areas where they take their orders from. Unless any of the groups mentioned above are directly attacked, they can't take it upon themselves to launch an attack on their own.

posted on Dec, 29 2008 @ 11:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chance321

Simple take out/ disable the areas where they take their orders from. Unless any of the groups mentioned above are directly attacked, they can't take it upon themselves to launch an attack on their own.

Sorry but that does not wash. the systems in place have been designed to fight a nuclear war against the former Soviet union with redundant systems and backups. You would have to pretty much bring down the entire North American Command.

It's command and control are designed for maximum flexibility. Also A Sub & Carrier commander do have some leeway.

not easily done even if you had Russia's nuclear arsenal

[edit on 29-12-2008 by SLAYER69]

posted on Dec, 29 2008 @ 11:19 AM
link   
The only reason any nation would help Iran is to profit from their stupidity. What I mean by this is once Iran declares any type of war nations will rush to supply Iran with arms, this is nothing new.

The powers that be always make money from any wars because they supply both sides.

No one wins in war, only degrees of losing.

posted on Dec, 29 2008 @ 11:23 AM
link   
General floats 'Muslim war on Israel'

A senior Iranian commander has floated the idea that the time may have come for Muslims to militarily stop Israel's offensive on Gaza.

Brigadier General Mir-Faisal Baqerzadeh, Head of the Foundation for the Remembrance of the Holy Defense, said Monday that Islamic countries should move to put the military option against Tel Aviv on the table.

"Only the military option can save Gaza," the Iranian commander claimed.

www.presstv.ir...

[edit on 29-12-2008 by JanusFIN]

posted on Dec, 29 2008 @ 11:30 AM
link   
reply to post by JanusFIN

When will they find it's time to stop Hamas.

When will they find it is time to stop the daily attacks of rickets and mortars.

When will the rest say, Hamas, when you attack Israel, you WILL be counter attacked.

STOP THE ATTACKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Btw, Both Jordan and Egypt have said this. (links posted on ATS)

The real crux of the problem is everyone wants to stop Israel's counter attack, but NO ONE is willing to stop the Hamas from attacking.

Perhaps if all the ME said to Hamas, if YOU attack we will not support you.

If you do not attack and Israel attacks, we will do something.

That sounds very reasonable and fair.

I know waky idea, but maybe we should try it. REALLY!!!

posted on Dec, 29 2008 @ 11:32 AM
link   

Nice find!

I still am on the opinion that we are looking at no more than a propaganda war.
That being said, propaganda, poorly managed, can lead to physical action.

[edit on 12/29/2008 by clay2 baraka]

posted on Dec, 29 2008 @ 11:36 AM
link   
abadinnerjacket gives such inspirational and morally lifting speeches, that I'm sure the world awaits with bated breath.

In 48 hours? Are his speechwriters that slow?

Or will it take that long to get Hizballah and possibly Syria in the north to mobilize?

Do you smell that? That smell, do you?

It's the odor of another ass-kicking, compliments of the IDF.

posted on Dec, 29 2008 @ 11:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by dooper

Do you smell that? That smell, do you?

It's the odor of another ass-kicking, compliments of the IDF.

I've been reading and watching as much as possible about this situation to get back up to speed and the one thing I just don't get is...
don't these saber rattlers do any history studies?

I hate the situation because innocent people are going to die on both sides and neither side seems to care. But one sure way to stir the pot of death and destruction is to ignore what Isreal will do, it's not a question of if but of when!

posted on Dec, 29 2008 @ 12:02 PM
link   
I remember in 1967 Iraqis announced in newspapers that their tanks were loaded on a train and going to the front.
Of course, Israeli aviation destroyed the train.

Announcing their next move is sure as hell gonna surprise Israelis out of their pants

[edit on 29-12-2008 by DangerDeath]

posted on Dec, 29 2008 @ 12:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Anonymous ATS

Can anyone with some knowledge of these things predict how other countries may become drawn in, step by step? The real fear is the way the wolrd will become drawn in if in fact my fears are correct.....possible Biblical Proportions?

Which countnries would start stepping into the ring after Iran> any ideas?

Not sure exactly but if Syria steps in it's GAME OVER!!!

posted on Dec, 29 2008 @ 12:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by EyesWideShut

Originally posted by Anonymous ATS

Can anyone with some knowledge of these things predict how other countries may become drawn in, step by step? The real fear is the way the wolrd will become drawn in if in fact my fears are correct.....possible Biblical Proportions?

Which countnries would start stepping into the ring after Iran> any ideas?

Not sure exactly but if Syria steps in it's GAME OVER!!!

Well, For starters we have Iran and Syria on Hamas side.
Indirectly, Russia supports anyone who is against the US.

If it involves others, I see the US and EU getting involved.

The moment Iran/Syria attacks the US, it is attacking NATO and then they must, by treaty, attack Iran and others.

I am leaving out India/Pakistan as they are too busy with each other, imo.

[edit on 12/29/2008 by mrmonsoon]

posted on Dec, 29 2008 @ 12:23 PM
link   
reply to post by EyesWideShut

Turkey is far from pleased! - Maybe enemy is inside Zionism too...

'Turkey no longer mediating for Israel'

Turkey says it will no longer mediate between Tel Aviv and Damascus, stating that the Israeli attacks on Gaza has made peace 'impossible'.

"The continuation of the talks under these conditions is naturally impossible," Turkey's Foreign Minister Ali Babacan told reporters after a meeting with visiting Egyptian counterpart Ahmed Abul Gheit.

www.presstv.ir...

- And then we have to remember how unsatisfied they are from whats happening in northern Iraq, by US allies, with Kurds.

Turkey is a true power, if they turn to Arabic League, its "whole another ball game"...

posted on Dec, 29 2008 @ 12:29 PM
link   
An Iranian special announcment.

The possibilites stagger the imagination.

I'm betting the rough translation goes something like this.

"Bad evil Isreal! Bad evil America! Jihad and stuff! Oh and Palestine! Just you wait!"-exit stage right.

Hammas made their bed now they get to lay in the bloody sheets. Is Isreals responce any different then any other country who is getting shelled across its border?

No I think not.

posted on Dec, 29 2008 @ 12:31 PM
link   
From a private source inside Gaza. The Israelis effectively immobilized Hamas on the first day. The rest is mopping up. Everyone is huddled in front of their TV and radio hoping for news it’s over soon.

Iran has been trying to establish a surrogate regime with Hamas a front meant to fight a proxy war with Israel. More showmanship to attract allegiance with Muslims worldwide than a desire to engage Israel in a real war.

While Iranian children go hungry, untold millions, likely billions by now, have gone to supplying Hamas leaders with Russian bought weapons. The Russians are laughing, because Iranians are getting mostly out-of-date and faulty equipment (same with their nuclear technology). Hamas leaders are able to siphon for themselves a fortune with Iranians supplying the goods for war and the West, particularly the EU, sending them vast amounts of money to be at permanent war with Israel.

Hamas is handed a country supposedly occupied by Israel that Egypt refuses to take back. Hamas leaders don't like paperwork and distributing money for schools, agriculture, manufacturing. There's no immediate profit for them in that. Israel supplies food and power and only asks not to be shelled. Hamas knows that peace means they just control a failing state that even oil rich Arabs hate.

The Palestinians, who were given a country for themselves in 1948, it's called Jordan, but decided they, wanted a second and third Palestinian state carved out of Israel. We see what they manage themselves now.

Mike F

posted on Dec, 29 2008 @ 12:33 PM
link   
'Islamic states must cut Israeli ties'

Iraqi Prime Minister Nouri al-Mliki's Dawa party has called on the Islamic countries to cut relations with Israel over its atrocities in Gaza.

The ruling party described the International community's silence and the Arab countries' indifference towards the recent Israeli attacks on the Gaza Strip as 'surprising' and 'disappointing'.

Iraq's ruling party called on all Islamic countries to cut their 'covered' and 'exposed' relations with the Israel regime and stand beside the oppressed nation of Palestine.

www.presstv.ir...

posted on Dec, 29 2008 @ 12:35 PM
link   

Turkey would be a hard one to call.
They are closely tied to NATO and although they are heavily Muslim they are mostly of Persian descent.

They want to be a part of the EU, I dont see how they would get envolved without shooting themselves in the foot.

posted on Dec, 29 2008 @ 12:35 PM
link   
Israel faces threat of Gaza conflict spreading to northern frontier with Lebanon

Link

This may escalate to something bigger than we think !

Starred and flagged OP (Y)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join