It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iran Gives Special Announcement For Leaders Of The World In 48 hours!

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 31 2008 @ 03:21 PM
link   
reply to post by absente

posted on Dec, 31 2008 @ 03:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by lunarminer

Now that they have made their announcemet, how do they propose to get these Iranians into Israel? I suspect that any Iranian visa requests are being denied.

I don't think they would actually enter in to Israel. They only need to enter Palestine for when Israel starts their ground attack.

Just my two cents.

posted on Dec, 31 2008 @ 04:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by mr-lizard

Originally posted by on_yur_6
reply to post by dooper

I nearly spit coffee all over myself with that last one.

the Persians were very advanced many, many, many years ago. Their religion has kept them stuck in the middle ages. The masses in the ME need to accept that science is compatible with religion.

So you think that Iran has NO scientists?

I never said they didn't have scientists. The mullahs and the masses as a whole don't embrace science like western nations. Please point to some recent scientific breakthroughs and inventions out of Iran or the ME. If it wasn't for oil, that would still be one of the poorest areas in the world. Goat herding would be the main form of employment.

posted on Dec, 31 2008 @ 05:14 PM
link   
Can anyone confirm if this big announcement has been made yet or not? I cant find anything!

posted on Dec, 31 2008 @ 05:43 PM
link   
reply to post by JanusFIN

Israel warned them more than once. It was not a secret, everyone knew about it.

posted on Dec, 31 2008 @ 10:42 PM
link   

reply to post by Exuberant1

Well then get ready for a nuclear Iran. If you liked Iran under the Ayatollah's then you'll love Iran with nukes. Forget about Katusha rockets flying from Gaza into Israel, we'll be getting freighters from neutral countries exploding in our port cities.

Don't forget that Israel is considered the "Little Satan", the US is the "Great Satan". Iran has always considered the US as their true enemy but they haven't dared to strike us directly. Once they have nukes, that all changes.

I consider Israel as 'Little Satan' and the US as 'Greater Satan' also. What is your point? It's called language, just like you call them terrorists, they call you Satans because of the bad things you have done, amazingly most Americans are not aware of any wrong doings. 'aaaahhh we were just trying to liberate them duh'. Morans!

What is so scary about nuclear Iran? Give me the name of one country which they have invaded recently? OK let's say a hundred years, Iran has a clean record. Iran is right, you don't need nuclear weapon today to be a world player, they don't need it.

posted on Dec, 31 2008 @ 11:12 PM
link   

Well if their "special announcement" is that they have thousands of nutjobs willing to blow themselves up, then I am very disappointed.

We already know that they have nutjobs. This reminds me of the "40,000 willing martyrs" that they announced several years ago.

Nothing new here.

By the way, Iran is already doing everything that it can to attack the US and Israel, short of involving their uniformed military. So, nothing is going to change from this "special announcement".

Now that they have made their announcemet, how do they propose to get these Iranians into Israel? I suspect that any Iranian visa requests are being denied.

On the other hand, are they threatening other western countries with these suicidal nutjobs? Countries like the US and UK that have large Iranian populations? If these nutjobs were so willing to blow themselves up, then they would already have done it.

You are either too stupid or too dumb but I'm guessing you are too stupid to know the difference between stupid and dumb so now that you read this you are going to go to google and prove me wrong.

You are well aware that alot of people countries have a grudge against Israel, including Russia. If the US gives the signal that it won't back Israel, everyone will run after the zionists like hungry dogs. That is exactly what Iran is doing here, waiting for the response from whitehouse. The new leader and party, I'm not expecting anything new cause too many Zionist sympathizer infect the US industries and government.

posted on Jan, 1 2009 @ 12:07 AM
link   
reply to post by lunarminer

Indeed. Damn efficient power. DAMN IT TO HELL! God bless killing stuff!

Anyway, do you really think that if their intention is to posess nukes they dont already have them from an outside source? Like, I dunno... The hundreds unaccounted for after the Soviet collapse? Or even possibly newer production that Russia (or maybe even other countries) would most likely give them gladly because we piss the rest of the world off quite frequently.

posted on Jan, 1 2009 @ 12:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Magnivea

"The hundreds unaccounted for after the Soviet collapse?"

Aren't those the ones Saddam Hussein had?

posted on Jan, 1 2009 @ 12:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Exuberant1

ROFLCOPTERS! Yeah, they get around don't they?

posted on Jan, 1 2009 @ 04:05 AM
link   
How Americans and Israelis See Iran (Thanks Propaganda!):

OMG, he's got Nukes just Like Saddam!

[edit on 1-1-2009 by Exuberant1]

posted on Jan, 1 2009 @ 05:35 AM
link   

The mullahs and the masses as a whole don't embrace science like western nations. Please point to some recent scientific breakthroughs and inventions out of Iran or the ME.

How about the invention of mathematics for a start...the numbers 0-9 aren't called Arabic numerals for nothing

posted on Jan, 1 2009 @ 11:05 AM
link   

I never said they didn't have scientists. The mullahs and the masses as a whole don't embrace science like western nations. Please point to some recent scientific breakthroughs and inventions out of Iran or the ME. If it wasn't for oil, that would still be one of the poorest areas in the world. Goat herding would be the main form of employment.

US propaganda would have you believe these guys are just poor desert nomads. That couldn't be further from the truth!

Remember, this area was the cradle of civilization. They may have all pervading religion in the workings of their government, but they are still keeping up. They have top scientists and physicists, they even have their own space program! They make their own military equipment and rockets.

Their scientists are even working on components for the Large Hadron Collider & publishing papers on string theory!

posted on Jan, 1 2009 @ 11:44 AM
link   
reply to post by OrganizedChaos

This area may have been the cradle of civilization, but there was a plague on mankind that began in the seventh century, and fortunately, was somewhat slowed down. Unfortunately, several nations in the surrounding region adopted Islam.

Meanwhile, the rest of the world continued to grow up.

These Islamic top scientists and physicists are schooled in Western schools. Their work is primarily copying and modifying Western technologies. They make their rockets and develop their space technologies by copying and modifying technologies that the rest of the Western world has had for almost fifty years.

Hell, it only takes China a couple years to copy Western technologies.

And as for making their own military equipment, can you name something that isn't a derivative of Western technology?

I didn't think so.

Here's the deal. For centuries, many of these nations have been held in a retarded state of development by their very religion. No free thinking, no free enterprise for all, no freedom of religion, no freedom of speech, no real freedom.

Only an elite few are educated, and in some Islamic cultures, females are excluded all together, and instead can only look forward to having their genitals mutilated.

That's something to look forward to.

If the Iranians could toss off the yoke of Islam, they'd probably be one hell of a country. But when you have Islamic retards making the decisions, you get seventh century thinking.

posted on Jan, 1 2009 @ 12:41 PM
link   
Has Iran made their announcement yet? What did they say if they did?

posted on Jan, 1 2009 @ 01:03 PM
link   
reply to post by dooper

I assume when you say 'West' you are referring to the US?

Seriously, I am American and proud of it but I also realize that other countries are quite capable of doing things themselves. Yes, they may expand on some Western tech but why not? It doesn't make much sense to reinvent the wheel.

Most experts will even tell you that todays hospital system was invented in the Persian Empire. The list of their accomplishments is quite long.

As far as education goes, a majority of the enrolled students in University in Iran are females training in Science & Engineering.

Rocket technology was invented WAY before the US existed. All we did was expand on that. In fact, you'll find that quite a bit of tech we have was acquired some where else and was expanded on by us. Everybody does it.

Iran has managed to keep pace pretty well considering all the restrictions that have been placed on them by US and others.

posted on Jan, 1 2009 @ 01:05 PM
link   
reply to post by dooper

Wow. Watch much Fox News?

I have to say, you make a LOT of assumptions for someone who doesn't know what he's talking about.

posted on Jan, 1 2009 @ 01:06 PM
link   
reply to post by OrganizedChaos

So, you're a Persian American? With Iranian roots?

posted on Jan, 1 2009 @ 01:10 PM
link   
reply to post by metro

Hey, Metro, you need to crack a book now and then. Assumptions? My God, man, look at these idiots in totality. Always fighting someone, and if they can't fight an outsider, such as Israel, then they fight among themselves.

Sorry assed people who have nothing, have no hope of catching up to Westerners, and want to bring everyone else down to their level.

Yeah. Let's spread the misery.

posted on Jan, 1 2009 @ 01:11 PM
link   
reply to post by dooper

Nope. My family has been in the US since before the 1700's.

No Persian roots that I know of!

Just Denying Ignorance!

new topics

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17 >>

join