It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lizard and Koala very funny!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 29 2008 @ 04:54 AM
link   
A koala was high up in a tree smoking a joi%*, a tiny lizard came walking by and looked up at the koala and said"hey what are you doing up there"?
The koala replied "i"m smoking a joi*& why dont you come up here and join me"? The lizard did so and soon after endulging with the koala the lizard became thirsty and sait to the koala "hey I'm going to go down by the river and get some water ok?"the lizard climed down the tree and walked over to the river and spotted a crocadille, the crocadille then said to the lizard "hey what are you doing"?

The lizard replied" well I have been up in a tree with a koala smoking a joi&* why don't you go and join him"? with that the crocadille exited the water and walked over to to the tree, looked up at the koala and said"hey what are you doing"?........................The koala looked down and replied " whoa man how much friggin water did you drink"?

Please flag if you liked this I want everybody to hear this one.

Disclaimer: Iam in no way endorsing the use of any mind altering substances the use of the word joi&* is simply an avatar of sorts and is not ment to violate TandC in any way shape or form,

[edit on 29-12-2008 by alyosha1981]

[edit on 29-12-2008 by alyosha1981]

posted on Dec, 29 2008 @ 03:56 PM
link   
Actually pretty funny even without the drug reference it would be a good joke.

new topics

join