It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

For those of you who think you are "The One" please read this...

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 04:51 PM
link   
if you see a blind person walking towards a cliff would you keep your mouth shut?. could you not imagine the breaking bones and tornflesh, the screaming and the terror?

People dont have to suffer in ignorance, they all deserve somone to challenge their demons and gods. Somone of course would have to want such help... and here is where you find open ears and open eyes. well some of then anyway lol

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 05:09 PM
link   
If their is a ONE then I very much doubt that ONE would be bragging that they are,or saying about all the messages they receive.
I think some,,yeh,,do receive messages but these messages can be intercepted by other messages and dates/times/places dont add up,giving them a name of fraudster...People are just grasping at help for us and the world thats all,,in my opinion.

If their really is a ONE out there,Im sure he/she knows and has had 100%proof upon her/him of this and would never in this world be on a site like ATS saying they are the ONE.
It will unfold Im sure in a way to us one day and he/she will be known worldwide quicker than any news has spread in the past before.

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 05:39 PM
link   
Why would somone want to be famous? As if somone knowing your face prepares them anymore for understanding what your saying. We all know how that went for the mythical jesus. He went around giving information to specific groups of people, only to have those relative metaphors turned into laws and worshpied every week.

Trying to stamp your name on logic is ignorant, because its been out there for infinty.

posted on Jan, 8 2009 @ 12:23 AM
link   
So i was sitting here, thinking about everything everyone has said up till now, and i started to let my imagination run away with me. bear with me for a moment, if you will.

I'm going to use Jesus in this story, not to turn this into a religious debate neccessarily, but just to do some compare and contrast.

Imagine it's 2000 some odd years ago, and Jesus is walkin around doing his thing. he knows he's Jesus, he knows he's the one.

He wakes up one morning, and says to himself, "I need to get the word out about my awesomeness... hmmmm... how could i best make this happen..."

so he busts out his papyrus and... whatever Jesus used as a pen... and writes a letter to all the churches explaining how awesome he is, and that the church shouldn't question his awesomeness.

The churches get the letters, and they just laugh. "OHHH, he's not the one! What a fool!" they say. "Come and prove it!" they say.

So what does jesus do? he walks right down to the churches and starts performing miracles, and all the naysayers shut up.

Lets fast forward to today. Jimmy "The One" Joebob wakes up, and he knows he's the one. so he writes his letter to.... ATS? Ok, ATS it is chief... we here at ATS, Deniers of Ignorance in every shape and form, of course are going to cry shenanigans and ask for proof.

So what does Jimmy Joebob do? nothing. because he's not really the one.

Not turning this into a "Jesus did/didn't exist or was/wasn't the son of god" discussion, just using the story to give an interesting thought i had last night.

posted on Jan, 8 2009 @ 01:05 AM
link   
I think maybe those miracles were metaphors? Maybe it was advanced technology...

I prefer not to belive in superstitious things. If we ignore the rampant mysticism in those days and instead turn to logic what would we then hope to see...?

posted on Jan, 8 2009 @ 04:16 AM
link   
There used to be a dead horse around here.

Now all I see is this pile of dust on the floor.

posted on Jan, 8 2009 @ 10:56 AM
link   
Haha I agree. Those "I am the one" threads are quite stupid.

posted on Jan, 8 2009 @ 02:14 PM
link   
reply to post by sandman692

Clever thinking

star from me

posted on Jan, 10 2009 @ 11:01 PM
link   
anyone here ever have RECURRING dreams with people in military uniform or in which you are in some kind of military op?

Please contribute! Thanks! www.abovetopsecret.com...

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join