It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sheeple you stress me out!!!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 28 2008 @ 10:09 PM
link   
Ok, so up until now I've tried to be accepting of my fellow brother... no matter how bad they may seem I know behaviour is a product of family/society so therefore not directly someone's fault (I know, I'm giving people a lot of leeway here!).

I've always thought it condescending to call people 'sheeple'. Well, after being stuck in a retail car park for over an hour because all the sheeple were flocking to the well advertised sales I have changed my mind. THE SHEEPLE HAVE NO MIND!!!!!

So say what you want but from now on in I am going to find it hard to show the love to my brother because he is most likely a sheep... as most poeple in the world are.

I HATE THE SHEEPLE!!!!!!

posted on Dec, 28 2008 @ 10:13 PM
link   
reply to post by and14263

So what is it that sets you apart from the "sheeple?" I would be curious to know which category I fall under. Although, I did go shopping on the day after Christmas so I am afraid that I am probably just another one of the flock.

posted on Dec, 28 2008 @ 10:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Karlhungis

No you aren't. I assume you didn't do this mindlessly. I imagine atleast once during the day you took yourself out of the streamlined thought process and realised what you were doing, what everyone was doing... I know you are not a sheep because YOU know you are not a sheep.

I guess we are all sheep like in some way.. it's hard not to be in this society, i mean look at us grazing on here everyday.

But let's aim to flee the farm and help others along the way.

posted on Dec, 29 2008 @ 01:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by and14263
But let's aim to flee the farm and help others along the way.

Running away is what timid sheep do my friend and where do you run to?

Change the farm instead.

Personally, I'm gonna fight tooth and nail and NEVER let anyone stop me from revealing truth.

Yes, there are plenty of "sheeple" out there but we must help them...not give up on them at the first sign of our own intolertant weaknesses.

Strength to us ALL, and my extra strength to those who need and accept it.

The world is (constantly) changing...roll with it and switch a few lights on along the way so that others have a clearer path.

Good luck at the Sales.

posted on Dec, 29 2008 @ 05:23 AM
link   
reply to post by and14263

Oh my god!! A whole HOUR! You POOR THING!!!!

Calling the rest of the world mindless, because you were stuck for an entire hour is the most condescending, arrogant, obnoxious thing I've seen in a long time. Of course, we all know that everyone else is a sheep just because they "haven't had their eyes opened" like everyone else on ATS!

posted on Dec, 29 2008 @ 08:57 AM
link   
Wha a terrific crime to be held up an hour. Frsutrating...yes...the main reason to yell at Sheeple? not really...

Here's the thing...you were in some retail parking lot...and couldn't get out...what were you doing there in the first place?

And FYI...I would lump you in with the sheeple as well. Sheeple like to go off on others I think...just my opinion and I eman nothing personal.

Besides...if you loved us through so much else...I am pretty sure a one hour wait could be forgiven

That's just me though

I get angry at people too and usually what calms me down is to realize I have done some stuff that is just as dumb...if not worse...we all make mistakes and do stupid stuff

I am sure if you search you've pissed people off as well...I know I have

-Kyo

posted on Dec, 29 2008 @ 09:24 AM
link   
reply to post by nerbot

The fleeing the farm bit is a metaphor in which the fleeing is the gaining of freedom, be it spiritual or physical... I guess I used the wrong verb.

Calling people sheeple because I was stuck for an hour is arrogant? Yes, yes it is... and that's what I'm getting at... I have been forced into the arrogant view point by the sheeple... through frustration from their actions, actions which I know they are not to be fully blamed for but result in my behaviour never the less.
" ..."haven't had their eyes opened" like everyone else on ATS!" - The truth is they haven't had their eyes opened and this is where my frustration comes from. I try not to hold it against them but on the day of this event it was the straw that broke the camels back.

Why was I in there to begin with? I was about to start a moderately long drive home and decided to pull in to grab some food and have a smoke....

You'll love this bit... After being sat around for ages in the car I said "***k this. Spun my car round and drove up the pavement, through a gap in the bushes and out onto the roundabout on the otherside... fleeing like I've never fled before. If the police had seen me they would have probably said somthing like, "So you think waiting in this traffic is below you do you young man?"

You know what my answer would have been......?

posted on Dec, 29 2008 @ 10:00 AM
link   
See saying they pushed you to arrogance...pathetic in my eyes...

They can push and have pushed...I don't doubt that...but you are the one who let it get to you. Ages ago I had a person insult me over and over and over...I finally flipped and cracked him a good one...thing is who's fault is it that I hit him? Me or him? He pushed...no doubt at all..but I was the one who didn't just rise above it, be a man, and move on.

Rise above it...if you really consider us sheeple...then be better and don't stoop to our level

We'll be fine without you I promise...but until then...that action...you're one of us

That's my opinion anyway

-Kyo

posted on Dec, 29 2008 @ 10:14 AM
link   
reply to post by KyoZero

Ok, I see what you're saying. You're saying if I'm letting things like this effect me so then I too am far from being able to flee the.. sorry I mean find 'freedom/enlightenment'.

You are right. I can completely see my OP is so ironic it swims in the seas of contradiction. I know I'm not perfect and that it all sounded arrogant...

But that's why it's in the rant board.. 'cos i was ranting like a good 'un.

posted on Dec, 29 2008 @ 12:46 PM
link   
nothing wrong with ranting...name me a person who doesn't get irked or pissed by something...impossible

we all have our rant sources...my wife and I listen to each other's...the difference is when you do it here, you open it to scrutinization...

I don't really think you bad or evil...not because I am a judge here...hell I have my own worries...mostly though it's because it's merely my opinions...anyone who can say "hmmmm...maybe I am wrong" is a real truth seeker in my mind. It's possible for everyone...Goddess knows I am wrong on my occasions. oh well...and life presses on

-Kyo

new topics

top topics

join