It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lights filmed over Peckham - UFO?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 28 2008 @ 09:54 PM
link   

The typical balls of light that we probably have seen a thousand times, but interesting none the less.

posted on Dec, 28 2008 @ 10:07 PM
link   
Thanks for the post! This is one of the better UFO videos that i have seen

posted on Dec, 28 2008 @ 10:18 PM
link   
LIGHTS! Oh my, no you what? Lights in the sky? WOW, I, I just can't beleive that, it is amaz, Wow lights. That has to be somethi, WOW! Lights you don't say. THAT IS ALL ANY ONE EVER HAS TO SHOW IS LIGHTS. so what? seriously SO WHAT?

posted on Dec, 28 2008 @ 10:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by red 5
LIGHTS! Oh my, no you what? Lights in the sky? WOW, I, I just can't beleive that, it is amaz, Wow lights. That has to be somethi, WOW! Lights you don't say. THAT IS ALL ANY ONE EVER HAS TO SHOW IS LIGHTS. so what? seriously SO WHAT?

WTF have u been smoking. There are so many UFO pictures of actual objects. AND GUESS WHAT? Lights in the sky. WTF COULD THAT BE?? LIGHTS THAT MOVE IN THE SKY IN FORMATION THAT IS PRETTY DAMN IMPRESSIVE. If they were flares they wouldnt move. Damn skeptic.

posted on Dec, 28 2008 @ 10:30 PM
link   
reply to post by King neptune117

You are not serious? So any light in the night sky that moves toward the same direction is an alien craft?
Come on it could be balloons with led lights tied to them for all anyone knows. I think it is absolutely ridiculous how all the sightings happen at night. so close so clear, if it were day time you would be able to tell what that was. but no always at night. Hmm I wander why?

posted on Dec, 28 2008 @ 10:36 PM
link   
You know, every time I see night time video of strange lights in the sky, I think, why can't someone have some kind of bright powerful light source on the ground to show what it is! That's a stupid thing to think of I'm sure, but what do you guys think? Please be kind to this old girl. Ha!

posted on Dec, 29 2008 @ 05:00 AM
link   
Pretty damn impressive.

I've got a house in Catford, which is down the road from Peckham and trust me we're all used to seeing 'planes on their flight paths to City and Heathrow airports.

What is weird is that anything even coming close to London or SE England is tracked and intercepted from way out, so these babies must have been really high not to have half the RAF up there with them. That coupled with the amount of light pollution generated by London, means they must have been really big too.

The skies over SE London are really busy with landing 'planes, so anything like this must have created merry hell in air traffic control.

I'm totally sold on this one.

posted on Jan, 6 2009 @ 07:14 AM
link   
I was in Dulwich the same night and saw these lights and was at first perplexed, not bright enough or high enough for planes and if they were helicopters I would have heard blades and engines. I saw a number of these lights cross my road intermittantly and had time to obsereve them more astutely. Beleive me when I say, not as a sceptic, but a realist, they were lit lanterns, it was during Devali [excuse spellings] the festival of light and I beleive were being launched from Brockwell Park in Herne Hill. I thought this was something very odd at first sighting but had my notions confirmed by some Seiks at my local shop who saw them too.

new topics

top topics

join