It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A very life like dream

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 28 2008 @ 09:52 PM
link   
I am new to ATS so yall won't know me, but i just had a very strange dream. I was asleep on my couch and was dreaming that i was with this girl that i knew and we were talking. A very normal dream, until i "woke up". I think i was awake but i couldn't be sure. I was unable to move, I could not talk or even moan. I was just frozen. All i could do was twitch my left foot. I had one eye open and i could see a black mass over by the front door, and it was just standing there. It had no apparent shape or any eyes or body. This went on for about 30 seconds. Then i jolted up and fell off the couch gasping for air. I could not figure out if i was dreaming or if something was there paralyzing me. This is the very first time that i have had an experience like this. After I caught my breath i got up and started look for the mass, but I could not find it. Could someone help me to figure out what happened.

posted on Dec, 28 2008 @ 10:25 PM
link   
I have had these episodes before.

Usually they can be an opening to an out of body experience but then you get into fear mode when your paralysed. You need to relax your body and let go of fear so you can come out of your body into the astral world.

Somettimes the paralysis can be an attack from the astral world, which i dont want to alarm you about.

People see these black figures and experience heavy pushing on the chest most off the time.

Somettimes these attacks can be fluctuations in hormones and your eyes wake up before the rest of your body does and have REM.

You were having a lucid dream which is in the astral world and it seems real. You most probably connected with this girl in the astral.

You need to search up more on the astral realm.

[edit on 28-12-2008 by meadowfairy]

posted on Dec, 28 2008 @ 10:29 PM
link   
reply to post by meadowfairy

thank you. I was scared as crap at first, but then I tried to make myself relax. When i did that i snapped out of it.

[edit on 28-12-2008 by MetalHead66]

[edit on 28-12-2008 by MetalHead66]

posted on Dec, 28 2008 @ 10:34 PM
link   
EDIT: Sorry. The question was already answered, and to escape the risk of being redundant, I have deleted my post.

[edit on 28-12-2008 by Wisher]

posted on Dec, 28 2008 @ 10:35 PM
link   
Yes to have an out of body experience you need to have high vibration otherwise all these fears will hamper you and the experience will set you into the lower astral where the astral creatures seem like they attack you. Otherwise it can be a great experience where you can travel places around the world or into space or the akashic records. But for first timers it can confusing and hard and most often fearful. If you cnat find your way back to your body cna be a problem but all you have to do is say to yourself "I want to go back into my body" free will be done and your back.

If you cant get out of your body in your paralysis state it cna hurt form time to time and you feel pin pricks and buzzing.

posted on Dec, 28 2008 @ 10:39 PM
link   

I'm am going to say sorry for my ignorance in advance. So all i have to do when i have one of these episodes again is to stay calm?

posted on Dec, 28 2008 @ 10:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wisher
EDIT: Sorry. The question was already answered, and to escape the risk of being redundant, I have deleted my post.

[edit on 28-12-2008 by Wisher]

They appear as black mass or as human shapes wearing black cloaks. They are usually around when you are about to have an out of body experience. They are usually known as your own astral body attacking yourself through fear, this is why you need to relax.

But they arent always necessarily your own astral body. They are cloaked demons as some describe them. When you fear you automatically see them because you are entering lower astral and you need to raise your bodies vibration. This almost always happens with first time astral travellers. Usually when you dont get out off your body it seems like an attack. Usually it cna be an attack if someone has done black magic but in this case i doubt it.

[edit on 28-12-2008 by meadowfairy]

posted on Dec, 28 2008 @ 10:43 PM
link   

How do i raise my bodies vibration? Or should i do some research to find the answer

posted on Dec, 28 2008 @ 10:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by MetalHead66

I'm am going to say sorry for my ignorance in advance. So all i have to do when i have one of these episodes again is to stay calm?

Yes you need to stay calm and practice. When you are in the state you cna say to yourself in your mind "i want to come out off my body and fly"

You will come out of your body and float and see your room from a spirit type realm which is the astral. If you are inexperienced your guides in the astral will out you back in your body. Its best to go into the astral with an experienced astral traveller who will help you out off your body.

posted on Dec, 28 2008 @ 10:51 PM
link   

Interesting enough... that is pretty much exactly what my first post said. Although I am nit sure why you quoted me. But, yes, these beings... my question is WHAT are they? Demons as you said, so their purpose is to do harm?

posted on Dec, 28 2008 @ 10:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by MetalHead66

How do i raise my bodies vibration? Or should i do some research to find the answer

I will direct you to places for more information:

forums.astraldynamics.com...

www.astralpulse.com...

shopofenlightenment.com...

Raising vibration:
Meditate, eat raw food diet mainly fruits(dont eat heavy animal foods too much can lower vinraiton from taking in fears off the animal before it died, physical exercise, loving thoughts, surrounding yourself in positive situations etc

www.muse-net.com...

www.newciv.org...

posted on Dec, 28 2008 @ 10:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wisher

Interesting enough... that is pretty much exactly what my first post said. Although I am nit sure why you quoted me. But, yes, these beings... my question is WHAT are they? Demons as you said, so their purpose is to do harm?

They do not always do harm they somettimes just watch you. They are also known as the watchers.

posted on Dec, 28 2008 @ 10:58 PM
link   

thank you very much for your time and understanding

posted on Dec, 28 2008 @ 10:58 PM
link   
Hi Metalhead66; welcome!

There is a ton of discussion on ATS about this, with a plethora of theories.

Do a search for "sleep paralysis".

I have posted a few of my own theories in these threads, and I don't mean to derail this one, but...

It seems like there has been an increase in threads on this (and related topics) lately. Which intrigues me. Is this an indication that it's becoming more common? I know it's been experienced by many since the beginning of human history, but it does seem like I'm hearing about it more and more.

Some might suggest that it's part of a new spiritual awakening that is supposed to be happening. I can only comment on my own spirituality - is it really something more widespread, or just a fad?

posted on Dec, 28 2008 @ 11:07 PM
link   
Its meadowfairy i dont have a bts account so have to reply annonymously and say your welcome i hope you have found what you are looking for and am sure others can be off help. Cheers to you!

posted on Dec, 30 2008 @ 06:15 AM
link   
I have sleep paralysis very often, 2-4 times a week.

As for me, it has never come off as anything supernatural, or anything involving the astral realm, or an attack of any kind. IMO it is just your mind waking up when your body is still asleep.

What I do is use all my strength to try and (for lack of better word) jolt myself out of it. It can take anywhere from 5-30 seconds, but it never fails. It seems you have already learned to do that judging from your OP.

It is very important to remain calm, or else you will end up paralyzed by fear (bad pun intended ) and you won't be able to think clearly

[edit on 30-12-2008 by ben420]

top topics

join