It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

David Wilcock - Best theory on 2012 to date?

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 26 2010 @ 12:15 PM
link   
So there is a machine which can instantly teleport you to Mars huh? This guy watched entirely too much television. Yeah it's a cool idea, but that's what it is. He hears a story about it and now it's fact? How can he report on such ludicrous things without having seen them first hand?

He meets a biker guy in Denny's and now he's "in the know"? Give me a break.

posted on Feb, 27 2010 @ 08:51 AM
link   
I certainly agree we are not heading towards total destruction. So far, most cleansing has been accomplished in the mental realms with a more limited physical impact. As David points out, the people at the top have a twisted "religious" perspective. How easy it can be to flip that to a more genuine insight. This is partly why we do not have total destruction now, some of the NWO see a brighter light. The all merciful Supreme Father is allowing the unruly children to play along with the well manured ones. But, not allowing things to go too far. That is beyond the bounds of karmic benefit.

His observation of the pineal gland have rods and cones like the eyes is important. Likewise the looking glass. However, we are near the bottom of the creation. All things here are composites no matter how fine the energy may appear to be it is very dark and dense. It can only be used to see things of like densities. The field of view will be limited to the subtle planes associated with this plan and no further. This includes the Akash where the history is stored. Being able to view the past would be wonderful indeed. To actually watch the Great Souls and the Supreme Being in manifestations in the world would be priceless. His use of "Time Travel" does not match the concept of the movie/book "Time Machine". Though sitting in a chair, in the movie the person is going back and interacting with real worlds. This is not the case, they are only able to observe what was. It is not "alive". Similar with the future, they can observe what is planned and to some extent choose between equality important karmic paths. That does not represent being in a future that is "Alive" though the difference may seem subtle to the viewer. Imagine having a looking glass or being able to go to a library and use one? Imagine the threat to the NWO of such a device and if it really exists, what it must be teaching the operators about history and the Illuminati?

The "Third Eye" in this context refers to a physical capacity of the Pineal. This helps to explain why so much illusion and delusion can occur with people who have no real spiritual standing. The Pineal vision being limited, is being mistaken for higher spiritual centers. The Pineal Gland, as the "Third Eye" is not the real third eye of the real mystics. The real third eye or Tisra Til, is a point within the Pineal and it continues the subtle link upwards to the 12 centers, corresponding to the 12 regions (6 in the spiritual material and 6 in the purely spiritual divisions - 6 centers in the gray matter, 6 in the white matter of the brain). Reaching the Tisra Til in full consciousness is the beginning of the real spiritual journey and almost unachievable today. The Pineal eye is only the movie screen on which spiritual delusion is produced. It is at least an effort to look upwards.

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 07:27 PM
link   
reply to post by King neptune117

this was a great lecture/speech and i have watched it several times and still get something new each time i watch it. here is the full video link on google:

Google Video Link

posted on May, 1 2010 @ 01:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by zysin5
reply to post by King neptune117

Thanks for Sharing Mr. Wilcocks work! And the Law of One! I happen to use much of his work in my own teachings and research.
I do belive this man has much to offer us in the way of occult knowledge.
Yet like most of us.. We tend to say things that are way off base and totally our own feelings on the matter..

Like David Icke.. If you can get past some of the non sense about lizardmen and blood drinking, then the rest of what he has to say is very meaningful and can help many people in this world.

David Wilcock is much the same way.. He says some things that are way out there! And hard for many to belive.. Just look past what you dont agree with, and find something you can belive, and use in your own life!!

All these folks I belive have much to offer us.. Like a puzzle. And David has a few of the pieces to this puzzle!!

Thanks for sharing!!!

I noticed some of David Icke's past stuff and he just basically steals people's work and uses it for himself. I remember when Alex Jones broke the news about the Bohemian Grove and all of a sudden David Icke does the story and twists his words to make it his own.

Same can be said about Sitchin's work as well. I just don't think Icke has any original thought at all.

posted on May, 1 2010 @ 01:14 AM
link   
So is this the dude who thinks he is Edgar Cacey reborn? LOL

I swear some people taken too many '___''s. BTW doesn't he look a lot like David Spade?

posted on May, 2 2010 @ 09:54 AM
link   
This is another thread where someone writes science fiction and tells the story to someone and they think its real. Mixing in some actual information and spinning it into ridiculous heights is typical.

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 01:16 AM
link   
Ahh, A friend sent me this video just awhile ago. Searched it on abovetopsecret.com and its here
. This information connects the dots with alot of other people also.

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 03:49 PM
link   
reply to post by HazyChestNutz

What did you find in the video that was true? Was there anything in particular that appeared to be true?

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 09:19 PM
link   
Great post, thank you for sharing~~!!

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 04:46 AM
link   
I've been following this guy for a long time. He has a history in weed and psychedelics and from my own experience these things tend to warp your brain quite a bit. It's taken me a while to come down off those trips, and I can only project that onto him to form my own opinion. He does have a lot of interesting ideas, but also very general. He says "not to get into the specifics of it" - due to time or whatever, but does he understand the specifics of what he's talking about? I understand there is more fun in talking and thinking about the more abstract ideas, but it appears in this case to be at the cost of skipping over the more scientific ideas that he talks about. He references various studies occasionally, but we never really hear that much about them. I get the impression he thinks he's talking to really dumb people or something. Anyway, there will be more to come from this guy. He's very emotional, and I can see him descending rapidly into the after effects of delusions of grandeur. Half the stuff he says just makes no sense. I would love to believe it, but what are we supposed to do, believe in something with no evidence? That's basically religion, and religion has got to be the biggest imbalance in human history, hasn't it? It's disgusting to me what happens to people who are brought up to believe bizarre ideologies. There is almost an incapability of rational thought. Extremist Christians vs. Extremist Muslims.. how fantastic. Love it.

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8   >>

join