It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

David Wilcock - Best theory on 2012 to date?

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 6 2009 @ 11:03 AM
link   
Nope, I have the best theory on 2012: Nothing will happen

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 01:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Anonymous ATS
I consider myself to be reasonably knowledgeable and experienced pertaining to a wide variety of esoteric topics and practices over and above (and despite) the fact that I'm a post-graduate scientist. However this drivel does not contribute to esoteric, antropological, historical or scientific studies pertaining to any of the topics touched on by Mr Wilcox.

This world and life are of infinite interest, wonder and strangeness; however, a guy that claims to not only be a reincarnation of Cayce but (surprise) his core group of family and friends are also reincarnated duplicates of the the whole Cayce clan? Because they look alike in photos...?

The opening statements regarding the pineal gland were of passing interesti - it should be noted that the pine cone was celebrated in pagan religions as being representative of life cycles and evergreen and that this probably had a bigger influence on early Christianity than the shape of the pineal gland. More so in ancient cultures that would deify the plant material that gave the insights and visions and that encountered during such visions rather than the responsible organ, gland, etc.

I don't pretend to know the answer to the 2012 issue and would never stifle debate on issue that we have no clear knowledge of or definite answer to but Mr Wilcox tries to impress his audience through unsubstantiated references to his access to "Black Ops" and unique information...note that when he knows his argument is a little thin the involuntary nose rubbing commences (google body language).

He uses scientific theories, to quote Mark Twain "in the same way a drunk uses a lamp pole" and spices his presentation with references to "hidden" and Black Ops intelligence that he was privy to to create the impression you shouldn't question the absurdity of some of his statements 'cause he has access to info / intel that you will never have...he's also THE guy that knows the reason behind the US going after Sadam....come on folks...he is even intamitly aquainted with the equipment found at Roswell...solved the enigmatic Revelations 18: 13...

Judging by the audience Mr Wilcox is hopefully not exposed to too many people pursuing scientific or esoteric knowledge - let's hope this does't change; the last thing people striving for spiritual maturity need is another detractor.

He never claimed to be reicarnated by Cayce. His colleagues pointed out it out and everything else toppled over that way. So a new interest was formulating even though he based it from coincidental encounters. That which he is now thankful for. He is on to something by how his life has taken shape and has found answers by other means. And really he has found more answers and explanations for his life's journey than you can ever relate to.

David Wilcops is a great trip to be on. Thanks to him I am now able to create rifts in the framework of time. And of course folds in space. My prophecies I will exalt to the world. I am the result of greatness. Divine creation at best. Energy flows through me. Nothing shall stand in my way. Not even the Vatican can hold me chained to the ground. I soar above all. The sparkle of Heaven.

Go now unbeliever. Travel east past the river. You will find a tree. Not like the other trees. Water it thoroughly and break a branch from the lowest trim. Round up the zionists. Set the table. And wait for our guests to arrive. There's going to be strippers and beer.

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 01:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by NavalFC
reply to post by King neptune117

Nothing will happen in 2012. Its complete bunk and when 2012 comes and goes im going to laugh at alot of you and make fun of you.

Tons of stuff is going to happen in 2012. I was talking to Jesus the other day about this. He told me great things are going to happen. Maybe your just too bitter of a person. You seem to be in denial with everything on ATS. That's fine. Keep watching them videos and reading those how to manuals.

Overall. Based on evidence presented by David Wilcocks the resounding new interest in the brain is really great stuff. It really is a great trip to be on.

posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 04:59 AM
link   
reply to post by tothetenthpower

My sentiments exactly

Since revisiting meditation I have had some remarkabnle events, some displeasing.
Under Alcohoul I have lost control and slipped into trance too fast and after demented visions I have refrained from the spirts before meditation

Good luck to us all

DOWN WITH THE NWO

posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 06:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Solomons
Yeah alot of his science is pretty much pseudo science...typical new ager.Id like to see his new career in 2013..like any conman he will move on to a new scene.

He claims the he is a: Professional Intuitive Consultant
[i incorrectly had put 'Conselor', i came across my notes while at another
site & thought it best to make the correction in his 'title' held since 1993]

so he can make up any new title for himself, it's just a matter of others
having trust in him and allowing his credentials to provide him a living.

Anyone else could do the same, if they have the storytelling gift to mesmerize

[edit on 9-1-2009 by St Udio]

posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 07:41 AM
link   
Part of that title might have to do with the fact that he holds a degree in Psychology as well as doing 5 yrs. of readings for people and a in depth study of dreams.

Just thoughts,
LV

[edit on 9-1-2009 by LeoVirgo]

posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 10:19 PM
link   
reply to post by and14263

I totally agree with you on everything you say hear. I watched this same documentary a few months ago, and I think a few of his ideas are very plausible and interesting, for instance the material on the pineal gland and the legacy of Egypt (why the heck does the Vatican have a sphinx statue in front of it?!). However, his stuff about him being the reincarnation of Cayce and about the government using a time-travel device to change the results of the 2000 election are a little outrageous and implausible. Maybe you are right, though. Maybe he realizes that some of his stuff is unreal and he uses this to keep the govt. off his back.

posted on Jan, 11 2009 @ 11:51 AM
link   
reply to post by and14263

While some of this man's theories are interesting, some of them are the most ludicrous stuff I've ever heard...I mean, this guy believes Hollywood movies are often a reflection of real technology--black-ops technology.
I find this ridiculous, but the point where I lost it completely, and started laughing was when he tried to say we invaded Iraq to capture one of these
"Looking Glasses" that are suppsedly a way of seeing into time.

This is just absurd. We went to Iraq for oil, and to expand the U.S. empire, and create a base from which to lauch more wars in the future.
That should be controversial enough!

I do not believe we have any technology of this type, or even if it is possible. The whole idea of peering into the future opens up all types of paradoxes. It may be possible, but then again, it may not.

I also find his explanation of the 2000 and 2004 elections being cyhanged by use of this technology quite absurd, since there is concrete proof that a just as sinsister but already known form of technology was used to "steal" these elections: and that is the use of computer code that flip votes, infects other machines, and then erases itself, coupled together with the
act of vote-purging and voter caging.

Readers would do well to remember Occam's Razor.

Such wild, ridiculous theories are a discredit to those who wish to show that many things considered "magik" are, as Aleister Crowley believed,
merely natural processes that science has yet to understand. We need to
find the "Prism of consciousness," something that will reveal, or illuminate that which has been "veiled."

posted on Jan, 11 2009 @ 09:07 PM
link   
I like David Wilcock...seems like he is a really kind and gentle soul. I pretty much believe what he says for the most part. I believe the ones in the know (upper blk ops and top echelon) like him to the point they trust him and release info to him and he is allowed to convey it to us.

posted on Jan, 15 2009 @ 09:44 AM
link   
What is he talking about ??

I am so dumb when it comes to this stuff...

Do these people work together to create credibility or are they telling the truth? alot of what these people speak of is proven to the fact most of the time,except ofcorse the 'sci-fi' bits.

My chair is a time-chair, and you cant see me go anywhere because it happends so fast, but I did go into 2016 an there was just empty void and echoes of what once were... My point is that you can see the chair and the chair is real....

I post back in 2013 and we discuss next doomsday of 2026 is it?

Peace Bretheren..

posted on Jan, 18 2009 @ 08:36 PM
link   
The two most original thinkers on 2012 are David Wilcock and David Sereda. Who knows what the truth is, but it's interesting.

posted on Jan, 31 2009 @ 08:02 AM
link   

The first time I ever saw David Wilcock was on a youtube video talking about the montauk project, I saw every clip I believe, looking for something 'new' about the montauk project, I've read all the books by preston, I don't buy 90% if not 99%, because of the carlos allen connection..... anyway back to my point.... David didn't mention a *SINGLE* new thing from the montauk project that I didn't already read, he simply repeated exactly what he read, it doesn't take a genius to repeat something you just read, so he puts his own spin on some other stuff, the 2012 bs? thats great.... well I look forward to 2012 if anything, to see all these 'psychics' fall flat on their face when what they said will happen doesn't happen.

I PREDICT on DECEMBER 21st 2012 THE FOLLOWING WILL HAPPEN:

CONAN O'BRIEN WILL MAKE A JOKE ABOUT THE 2012 PROPHECIES

SOME GUY WILL EAT A HOT DOG

I WILL CHECK THIS WEBSITE TO SEE IF IT'S STILL UP AND I WILL NOTICE IT WILL StiLL BE UP AND NOT ONLY THAT BUT THERE WILL BE A POST SAYING "LOL it's the end of the world!", and in that post there will be pics of funny stuff, but no evidence of mass death or anything.

A lot of astronomers will have their telescopes out.

ARMAGEDDON themed parties will take place.

A LOT OF FORTUNE TELLErS WILL BE DISSAPPOINTED.

***and yeah the Edgar Cayce thing does make Wilcock more un-credible, he ain't the reincarnation of Edgar Cayce, if he were he would have memorized the Bible and he probably would be a real psychic***

posted on Jan, 31 2009 @ 08:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Razimus

Can we hold you to all of the things you predict? You see, it works both ways in this. It`s better to just wait and see what does happen instead of trying to discredit them and then make predictions such as these:

"CONAN O'BRIEN WILL MAKE A JOKE ABOUT THE 2012 PROPHECIES"

"SOME GUY WILL EAT A HOT DOG"

Be a little more specific in your predictions, like, on what day will Conon make this joke, and the name of the guy who will eat that hot dog, where he is from and how old he is. No wait, aren`t those just everyday things? Sure they are. Are the things Wilcock and others talk about just everyday things that everyone knows about? Not really. So if you want to make a mark with predictions, make one or two that the everyday person doesn`t have a clue about. If you don`t want to, then just do as everyone else is doing, just wait and see what happens when those days get here.

posted on Jan, 31 2009 @ 10:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Razimus

Hi ya Razimus,

I believe in the books Davids writes, he gives credit to the sources of where he gets his information, then puts a spin on it. His actual research is full of credits to other people for the information. He just ties it together with other stuff, other sources, and puts it all in one place.

I also do not ever recall David talking about the end of the world. But yet, a change in vibrations of people, the planets....which will basically go unnoticed.

I never gave this kind of stuff much thought, but one of my children had a strange experience at age 5 of seeing a being of light. Through researching this, I ended up at Davids site and was thankful that all of the phenomenon stuff I had been looking for all over the web was all in one place, on one site...which was convenient for me sense I didnt enjoy constantly searching.

I dont find any dates of importance really what so ever. But I do enjoy having many different studies of things all in one place for easy access.

Another part that resonates with me about it all is that everything carries a vibration of light, one can raise the vibration simply by living more for others then the self.

But I agree in that the 2012 thing is way out of line, for I do not see any reason to focus on any date. I believe the creator works in natural order, if there is a major change coming of a vibration thing....it will be natural and basically unnoticed. I take as much notice to the 2012 bit as I do with the rapture idea in the Bible...I find it unimportant and if there is any value to it, its not a value that we should try to grasp. Just live life to the fullest everyday is better advice I think. Today might by the last, for natural order finds its way every day through someones life.

I think the ancient stories of Adam and Eve, the flood ect....show times where the vibration of Earth and the creatures on the Earth changed. I have experienced things in this life that no science can explain to me. I guess this is where my interests for these kind of things comes from.

I dont advise anyone to take any material for 100%. But if something resonates with a person, such as us being different vibrations....then I see nothing wrong with researching where that person is coming from. Ive learned from DW research, just as I have learned from all the religions and phenomenons of all the cultures in the world. Its just a added study to my big list of studies.

I think the Earth, the galaxy ect....work in a cycle. Just as does mother nature does. I do think its possible that we are on a cusp of a change in this cycle, like the in between moment of a heart beat.

Even though I find no importance of any dates, I dont feel the need to go talking about the jokes that will be made after 2012 passes. Let those believe it that need to, and the ones that find nothing important of it will ignore it. Sometimes, things like this, make people think about their being and make people think more about how they are living their life and sometimes, a little thing like this can bring someone to live life in a more beneficial way to themselves and the world more so then they would before. So for some, this kind of thing, is making people rethink their core being and helping them better themselves and their time spent here. If that is what it takes for some to rethink their purpose here, then so be it for them. Same as the Biblical rapture....some need this in order to better themselves and not live a selfish life. And looking back on history, it seems man has needed this kind of thought often, thinking they are working and living for something more, like a higher purpose.

Just my thoughts,
LV

posted on Mar, 29 2009 @ 05:07 AM
link   
I know that probably no one will read this because the thread has become quite stagnate. But i feel compelled to write anyway. It should be overwhelmingly obvious to those who have read David's convergence books, that the people knocking DW and basically talking "through sand", like nothing more than materialistically advanced ostrich dodos, are the people who have not takin the time to make such a small investment in aquiring knowledge such as reading even the first few chapters of DW's convergence series. and to the "" dodos : I hope that somewhere throughout your journey you find as much knowledge and understanding as is contained in these volumes, elsewhere.

posted on Dec, 22 2009 @ 12:07 PM
link   
Ok 2012 the world will not end. why, cause it is only a calendar. a calendar wil not end the world it can't not end the world physics all theory about 2012 can be expled. in face the only possble way that it can end is if something MAN-MADE happens such as nuclear war but that could happen any day and the new world order all reddy happening and that does not mean we are all going die but just controlled in a way that we will feel very anger. plaese drop this 2012 subject it makeing poeple do alot of dumb things such as sale there house, quit there job, etc.

posted on Feb, 24 2010 @ 03:49 PM
link   
This guy is a fraud.

He is not Edgar Cayce's incarnate and why would he bring that up in a 2012 lecture. Complete BS.

Do you remember when last year when he said that DISCLOSURE WILL HAPPEN BY THE END OF LAST YEAR AND IT NEVER HAPPENED.

WHEN THE NEW YEAR CAME ALONG HE SAID, OH IT'LL HAPPEN THIS YEAR BELIEVE ME.

posted on Feb, 24 2010 @ 05:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by elfulanozutan0
This guy is a fraud.

He is not Edgar Cayce's incarnate and why would he bring that up in a 2012 lecture. Complete BS.

Do you remember when last year when he said that DISCLOSURE WILL HAPPEN BY THE END OF LAST YEAR AND IT NEVER HAPPENED.

WHEN THE NEW YEAR CAME ALONG HE SAID, OH IT'LL HAPPEN THIS YEAR BELIEVE ME.

You posted your opinion without proof to backup your statement.

Have you ever been wrong about anything at all? It happens to most people. Should anyone who has ever been wrong be called a fraud? If that is the case, we have a whole race of humans who are just that then.

posted on Feb, 24 2010 @ 07:32 PM
link   
all his information sources come from movies and TV shows and the one actual witness he dares name claims everyone he worked with had their minds eased but he called in sick that day so avoided it

ROFL this guy is a true whack job, i honestly can't believe their are people so slow they'd believe a moment of this.

posted on Feb, 25 2010 @ 04:15 AM
link   

He predicts that in 2012 something good will happen I wont tell you what because that would spoil it. There is evidence to support his theory too.

What evidence? There isn't even evidence for an alignment of any sort on 2012. Where is this scientific evidence? It's all speculation.

We all know he's reptilian anyway!

He can not be trusted, but seriously, where is this scientific evidence for anything on 2012?
I want to believe it, but there is none. You think the philadelphia experiment is evidence?

[edit on 25-2-2010 by Wisen Heimer]

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join