It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

David Wilcock - Best theory on 2012 to date?

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 3 2009 @ 09:58 PM
link   
Here's a case scenario. If Jesus came back to earth, showed me some miracles, told me he would return in 10 years, and then ascended back to heaven, do you think I'd have any hope in convincing any of you. A) most people don't buy that bull# anyway. B) the people who would be more likely to believe it would be bombarded by so many other theories and so many other stories, what could they really believe? Now I'm not saying I wouldn't try to tell some people. It most likely would be people I trust, people who had a bit of knowledge on the topic, and who could help me work out a tactful plan for the future as to how to deal with this event. But for me to throw out my story with all the other theories out there I'm sure would flow in a ocean of confusion. People would either call me an liar and insane right off, get bored and move onto a theory more interesting, or spread information about me as being an oppurtunist fake. What i'm saying my friends is, you can only believe what you with your own eyes, and if a theory doesn't back itself up soon with evidence that we all can feel, it will fade in the near future. David Wilcock? Blossom Goodchild? How could they be so sure of themselves? Why approach these topics at the angles that they do. I'm seriously turned off by the 2012 thing everyday because of people like this. "My friend Danial actually shot one of these things with a shotgun that came out of a wormhole" Yea I'm interested in a little of what he has to say until right about there. How can this information do us any good right now.

posted on Jan, 3 2009 @ 10:56 PM
link   
Could it be that the Mayans just ran out of space?

posted on Jan, 4 2009 @ 01:43 AM
link   
Just a reminder, almost all of Davids materials are offered for free on his site. Its full of free stuff to read that he has wrote. My favorite is the Science of Peace book...its considered one of his best writings and is offered on the site...you dont even have to sign up as a member.

There is also a forum there for people to discuss his research. The people there are some of the most kind and loving people who help each other in many ways and many share their paths of spiritual experiences and dreams.

Keep on shining alll,
LV

posted on Jan, 4 2009 @ 02:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Power_Semi
He lost my interest as soon as he mentioned crop circles - for Christs sake, how can anyone who touts them as evidence of anything expect to be taken seriously.

Then you have stargates - it was TV, you get that, IT'S JUST A TELEVISION PROGRAMME FOR GODS SAKE - IT ISN'T REAL!!!

The above crop circle has mapped out the forumla for pi down to the half-inch. Please explain to me how this is possible by any human means.

posted on Jan, 4 2009 @ 10:38 AM
link   
I consider myself to be reasonably knowledgeable and experienced pertaining to a wide variety of esoteric topics and practices over and above (and despite) the fact that I'm a post-graduate scientist. However this drivel does not contribute to esoteric, antropological, historical or scientific studies pertaining to any of the topics touched on by Mr Wilcox.

This world and life are of infinite interest, wonder and strangeness; however, a guy that claims to not only be a reincarnation of Cayce but (surprise) his core group of family and friends are also reincarnated duplicates of the the whole Cayce clan? Because they look alike in photos...?

The opening statements regarding the pineal gland were of passing interesti - it should be noted that the pine cone was celebrated in pagan religions as being representative of life cycles and evergreen and that this probably had a bigger influence on early Christianity than the shape of the pineal gland. More so in ancient cultures that would deify the plant material that gave the insights and visions and that encountered during such visions rather than the responsible organ, gland, etc.

I don't pretend to know the answer to the 2012 issue and would never stifle debate on issue that we have no clear knowledge of or definite answer to but Mr Wilcox tries to impress his audience through unsubstantiated references to his access to "Black Ops" and unique information...note that when he knows his argument is a little thin the involuntary nose rubbing commences (google body language).

He uses scientific theories, to quote Mark Twain "in the same way a drunk uses a lamp pole" and spices his presentation with references to "hidden" and Black Ops intelligence that he was privy to to create the impression you shouldn't question the absurdity of some of his statements 'cause he has access to info / intel that you will never have...he's also THE guy that knows the reason behind the US going after Sadam....come on folks...he is even intamitly aquainted with the equipment found at Roswell...solved the enigmatic Revelations 18: 13...

Judging by the audience Mr Wilcox is hopefully not exposed to too many people pursuing scientific or esoteric knowledge - let's hope this does't change; the last thing people striving for spiritual maturity need is another detractor.

posted on Jan, 4 2009 @ 11:00 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 4 2009 @ 10:13 PM
link   
reply to post by John Matrix

The "pure elements of divine nature" actually involve "pride, wrath" and some of the other attributes you mention.

Judgment is irrelevant...nature balances itself. It wont change. It is what it is and always will be.

Transformations can occur in humans lives that naturally spawn these seemingly negative traits-when they are in fact not detrimental but essential for our survival.

There's no way to segregate the consciousness of human life on this planet according to how we act and feel.

posted on Jan, 5 2009 @ 12:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Anonymous ATS
I consider myself to be reasonably knowledgeable and experienced pertaining to a wide variety of esoteric topics and practices over and above (and despite) the fact that I'm a post-graduate scientist. However this drivel does not contribute to esoteric, antropological, historical or scientific studies pertaining to any of the topics touched on by Mr Wilcox.

This world and life are of infinite interest, wonder and strangeness; however, a guy that claims to not only be a reincarnation of Cayce but (surprise) his core group of family and friends are also reincarnated duplicates of the the whole Cayce clan? Because they look alike in photos...?

The opening statements regarding the pineal gland were of passing interesti - it should be noted that the pine cone was celebrated in pagan religions as being representative of life cycles and evergreen and that this probably had a bigger influence on early Christianity than the shape of the pineal gland. More so in ancient cultures that would deify the plant material that gave the insights and visions and that encountered during such visions rather than the responsible organ, gland, etc.

I don't pretend to know the answer to the 2012 issue and would never stifle debate on issue that we have no clear knowledge of or definite answer to but Mr Wilcox tries to impress his audience through unsubstantiated references to his access to "Black Ops" and unique information...note that when he knows his argument is a little thin the involuntary nose rubbing commences (google body language).

He uses scientific theories, to quote Mark Twain "in the same way a drunk uses a lamp pole" and spices his presentation with references to "hidden" and Black Ops intelligence that he was privy to to create the impression you shouldn't question the absurdity of some of his statements 'cause he has access to info / intel that you will never have...he's also THE guy that knows the reason behind the US going after Sadam....come on folks...he is even intamitly aquainted with the equipment found at Roswell...solved the enigmatic Revelations 18: 13...

Judging by the audience Mr Wilcox is hopefully not exposed to too many people pursuing scientific or esoteric knowledge - let's hope this does't change; the last thing people striving for spiritual maturity need is another detractor.

I had to laugh when I read your last sentence. It goes to show how much you really got from the information he gave. It`s all about spiritual growth, that`s his point with all of this. Detractor? I believe the biggest detractors are those who read something, and then perceive it in the wrong way. Congratulations, you did just that, so have a cigar.

[edit on 5-1-2009 by FiatLux]

posted on Jan, 5 2009 @ 12:47 AM
link   
reply to post by King neptune117

Nothing will happen in 2012. Its complete bunk and when 2012 comes and goes im going to laugh at alot of you and make fun of you.

posted on Jan, 5 2009 @ 01:00 AM
link   
reply to post by NavalFC

Oh not you again. Haven't you left this place yet?
Or at the very least have you made one positive post recently?

posted on Jan, 5 2009 @ 01:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Tgautier13

Im going to call BS out wherever it is.

posted on Jan, 5 2009 @ 01:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Tgautier13

The above crop circle has mapped out the forumla for pi down to the half-inch. Please explain to me how this is possible by any human means.

Pi is not a formula. Pi is not a measurement. Pi is the ratio between the circumference of a circle and its diameter. How does one map a ratio to the half-inch? That makes no sense.

The claim actually is that the design represents the value of Pi to ten decimal places. It does fit and it is a clever cipher. But it also fits that if a human deciphered the pattern then a human ciphered it.

www.dailymail.co.uk...

Pi, by the way, has been calculated to millions of decimal places. Interesting to some but really quite pointless.

[edit on 1/5/2009 by Phage]

posted on Jan, 5 2009 @ 01:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by NavalFC
reply to post by Tgautier13

Im going to call BS out wherever it is.

Yes, so am I. I call your post BS then. You show no depth, you give no examples, other then what looks like a lack of wisdom on your part. So, it`s BS.

posted on Jan, 5 2009 @ 01:57 AM
link   
reply to post by FiatLux

As far as 2012 what wisdom can you give? you really want people to beleive that because some ancient people wrote something it means the world is going to end, even when the mayan calendar itself says no such thing? The 2012 crap is a complete and utter joke, and now people just pin anything on 2012 .. UFO disclosure in 2012, galactic alignmnet, poll shift, nuclear war. Even the niburu people have latched onto it... 2012 is coming to be nothing more then this ridiculous common ground for all the BS doomsayers to latch onto.. and its ridiculous.

The world will not end, or have damage done to it on a huge scale or any of the other myriaid of predictions. 2012 will be a normal year like any other, and all you 2012'ers will look like fools.

posted on Jan, 5 2009 @ 02:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Phage

I meant the formula of actually 'mapping' out or 'measuring' the ratio from its numerical value down to a physical surface area.

Also I understand your point about humans doing all the work here. I mean it'd be naive to think all crop circles that have ever surfaced on this planet were of extra-terrestrial origin. On the other hand it would be equally as naive to suggest all crop circles, including such complex ones such as these, were created only by Earthlings with this amount of precision and all within the extremely limited time they would have to be completed before they are caught creating them. To me that just seems irrational.

posted on Jan, 5 2009 @ 03:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by NavalFC
reply to post by FiatLux

As far as 2012 what wisdom can you give? you really want people to beleive that because some ancient people wrote something it means the world is going to end, even when the mayan calendar itself says no such thing? The 2012 crap is a complete and utter joke, and now people just pin anything on 2012 .. UFO disclosure in 2012, galactic alignmnet, poll shift, nuclear war. Even the niburu people have latched onto it... 2012 is coming to be nothing more then this ridiculous common ground for all the BS doomsayers to latch onto.. and its ridiculous.

The world will not end, or have damage done to it on a huge scale or any of the other myriaid of predictions. 2012 will be a normal year like any other, and all you 2012'ers will look like fools.

You should try to read what Wilcock has to say before passing judgement on him or anyone else. Even he doesn`t buy the doom and gloom talk that so many are putting out there. But then again, if you do read what he talks about, it may just prove you wrong, and i`m sure you wouldn`t want that to happen now, would you?

posted on Jan, 5 2009 @ 08:02 AM
link   
Are you guys serious about crop circles ?

Have you even bothered to look at the mind-boggling complexity behind most of these ?

Theres no way people made these without being seen for days ........ nights too if thats when you think they did it but also having to have an aerial perspective just to get every thing geometrically accurate .

Anyways though i already know trying to educate you simple minded folk is like pissing in the wind , you already have your mind made up and since all of you are the experts on every subject your not gonna give the time of day to anyone with a different opinion then yours.

peace

posted on Jan, 5 2009 @ 09:41 AM
link   
I have some difficulties with the theories represented by this gentleman.

First of all, turning water into a wave... Isn't it a fact that all molecules are little packages of energy (energy between the electrons in connections between atoms)?? If you alter the state of a molecule, even if you just hit a molecule with some sort of energy you will bring the electron to a new vibration, rotation or energy level... When the electrons fall back to their ground level they will radiate energy. So this whole thing about reversing these molecules, turning them inside out kinda sounds farfetched to me.

During his presentation he's kinda all over the place. He jumps from one subject to another and his explanation is incoherent.

Sure, the best place to hide something is in plain sight, but to go as far as saying that movies like 'Contact' 'StarGate' and 'X-men' are based on reality... You can't help but laugh when he states this. I remember looking at the movie 'Contact' and thinking: 'there is just so much in this movie that just doesn't add up. It's a great and fantastic idea, sure, but an idea none the less'... And that's how I felt when hearing Mr Wilcock speak.

It's also a little hard to believe that ancient civilizations had such a widespread knowledge of the human anatomy as to know the pineal gland and his composition/function. We (as modern civilization) learned a lot about human anatomy in the last 70 years... So to think that for example the egyptians knew more about anatomy then we did 70 years ago is hard to believe... Allthough anything is possible ofcourse.

I think that reaching 2012 is going to be similar to reaching the new millenium (the year 2000). People where talking about big changes, the world would change like we never saw before... Come midnight all computersystems in the world would crash, nothing would ever be the same again. Complete disclosure was upon us... And what happened??? NOTHING... Life went on, just like it did in the 1900's. Nothing happened when the clock stroke midnight.
I've read here on ATS everything from the world ending in 2012, to absolute utopia, aliens landing, the world imploding,... Didn't Mr X say that we would get total disclosure in 2012??
And everybody is so sure of their case, but some of you MUST be wrong in order of others to wright???

So I'm very very curious what will happen in 2012, I'll keep an open mind, but...

posted on Jan, 5 2009 @ 11:21 PM
link   
So the first hour of his C2C show from yesterday has been put up on YouTube.

(Part 1 of 6)

During this hour they have a discussion mostly regarding the different species of human extra-terrestrials that inhabit the galaxy, and how our own galaxy's natural evolution has evolved the human 'template' for the conscious being of every planet. They also touch on the truth about 2012 and what we can expect after the date.

[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[

posted on Jan, 6 2009 @ 10:56 AM
link   
it sounds like maybe you as well are relting on your own feeling...it is impossible to miss what is happening, as the mayan calender and many other prophecies coming true. Natural disasters, war, famine, and the solar system are all not reacting in a normal state. Its difficult to say something is not happening , when in fact there are visible to all people feeling economic failure, and natural disasters, as well as war that we are living in.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join