It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

David Wilcock - Best theory on 2012 to date?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 1 2009 @ 06:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by lupusyonderboy

Originally posted by Boniouk06
I have a question, that most probably only David could answer, but anyway, have a stab if you think you may know an answer..

David Wilcock talks about a friend called David who worked on the Montauk project. Lets call him Dave so not to get confused. Dave coincidentally called in sick on the day that the montauk project was destroyed by a creature that came through a worm hole, and wiped the memories of all the other workers....

If this is true, how did Dave know this story? he wasn't there when it happened, and nobody at work could have told him because they ALL had their memories erased apart from himself.

If i go into work one day and its trashed but people don't know why, do i blame it on a burglar or a creature that wiped all their memories?

[edit on 30/12/08 by Boniouk06]

Good point. He is mostly laughable but hit positive outlook is refreshing and made me feel good.

Security camera?

Do I get a prize?

[edit on 1-1-2009 by postmeme]

posted on Jan, 1 2009 @ 06:56 AM
link   
reply to post by DarkSecret

Actually, crop circles have been around a lot longer, just not as frequent or as complex.
The Tully case was actually the inspiration for the famous circle makers Doug & Dave. An extremely compelling case but nothing like the crop circle phenomena.

In 1686 an even earlier British account of geometric areas of flattened plants is found in A Natural History of Staffordshire, written by Professor Robert Plot, LLD, the first "keeper" of Oxford's Ashmolean Museum and a professor of chemistry at Oxford. Professor Plot describes not just circles, but flattened areas "obtaining three parts of a circle, others being Semicircular, some of them Quadrants." These various designs were found both in "arable grounds" and in "open pastures ... And not only in a single, but sometimes in double and treble Circle[s], one within the other."

In July, 1880 the prestigious science journal Nature (Vol. 22, pp. 290-291) published a letter from British spectroscopist J. Rand Capron in which he described his discovery and subsequent examination of multiple circular areas of flattened wheat on a farm in southern England. He describes areas of crop "forming ... circular spots [with] a few standing stalks as a centre, some prostrate stalks with their heads arranged pretty evently in a direction forming a circle round the centre, and outside these a circular wall of stalks which [have] not suffered." Capron suggested that these flattened circles were the result of "some cyclonic wind action" and enclosed a sketch of the "most perfect" of these circles which, unfortunately, Nature did not publish.

link

posted on Jan, 1 2009 @ 09:20 AM
link   
For anyone into reverse speech - This site will be of interest. Wilcock was 'reversed' during this claim to be Edgar Cayce ... and of course the reverse reveals fraud.

I'm not a believer in reverse speech.
But I do find it interesting.

posted on Jan, 1 2009 @ 11:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Wolfie_UK

"It is a pine cone or fir cone, just making sure people don't think of it has a pineapple. "

Why not? The pine cone has the same Fibonacci spiral in it that the pine cone does, as does the Sunflower seedhead....

posted on Jan, 1 2009 @ 12:45 PM
link   
Immensely enjoyed that publication by David. I believe a lot of his theories and concepts although fragmented and disjointed have a definiable ring of truth to them. His overiding message of innate love and self-acceptance is powerful and one of which that is only positive.

posted on Jan, 1 2009 @ 01:23 PM
link   
What a load of 2012 profiteering (wasn't this what they were all doing in the late 1990's?). So he's Edgar Casey or he's related or he's............?? He starts by using good old hoaglands 19.5/33 degrees to explain positions and geometry theory, ok? Then, when he introduces something unproven (well most of it is unproven) he rolls out the 'Black Ops' ace to tell his awed audience that they should believe this 'Stuff' he loves that word its like cool to say 'stuff'. Did you know we have Star gates all over the shop? Has he been in one with all his knowledge? Come on for those that lived through the UFO disclosure imminent brigade - Hoagland and Rob Bauval - all the Spiritual awaking mongers of the late 1990's should see this 2012 is nothing more than the likes of David preying on us desperate sheeple wanting change in our dull lives now that we have abandoned Religion!

Nothing to see here, keep moving.....

posted on Jan, 1 2009 @ 02:12 PM
link   
To those interested in his Edgar Cayce Remarks:

He starts to talk about how he first made the connections between himself and Cayce. Notice how he was kind put into this position and he didn't really just start claiming himself the reincarnation the guy.
He starts talking about Cayce at the 35 minute mark, but its best to watch the entire series of these videos (this is part 1 of 4).

To those talking about Crop Circles:

David Wilcock actually wrote up a very interesting and concise article about Crop Circle history on his website. Here's a little excerpt from that article:

THE MOWING DEVIL

You may remember that our BBC article mentioned a woodcut of "the Devil mowing a field into patterns," but it didn’t go into detail. This is a fascinating chapter in the history of crop circles, documented as happening in 1678.
In short, a farmer was trying to hire someone to harvest his crops, and the laborer wanted to charge more than the farmer could afford. The farmer angrily chased off the laborer, saying something like "I’d rather have the Devil cut my crops down than pay your price!"
That night a very bright light appeared over the crops — "as if it had been all aflame" — which the farmer clearly noticed, and the next day a crop circle had appeared — "so neatly mow’d… that no Mortal Man was able to do the like".
The farmer attributed this phenomenon to the so-called "Mowing Devil." Here is an actual image of the woodcut, complete with a picture of what the crop circle looked like, along with an illustration of the alleged devil. After the image we have a transcript of what it actually says:

THE MOWING-DEVIL: OR, STRANGE NEWS OUT OF HARTFORD-SHIRE. Being a True Relation of a Farmer, who Bargaining with a Poor Mower, about the Cutting down Three Half Acres of Oats: upon the Mower’s asking too much, the Farmer swore That the Devil should Mow it rather than He.

And so it fell out, that very Night, the Crop of Oat shew’d as if it had been all of a flame: but next Morning appear’d so neatly mow’d by the Devil or some Infernal Spirit, that no Mortal Man was able to do the like. Also, How the said Oats ly now in the Field, and the Owner has not Power to fetch them away. Licensed, August 22nd, 1678.

You can see this was taken at least semi-seriously at the time. This was before the rise of scientific materialism, where people would automatically write the farmer off as insane or misinformed.

posted on Jan, 1 2009 @ 02:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by mlmijyd
What a load of 2012 profiteering (wasn't this what they were all doing in the late 1990's?). So he's Edgar Casey or he's related or he's............?? He starts by using good old hoaglands 19.5/33 degrees to explain positions and geometry theory, ok? Then, when he introduces something unproven (well most of it is unproven) he rolls out the 'Black Ops' ace to tell his awed audience that they should believe this 'Stuff' he loves that word its like cool to say 'stuff'. Did you know we have Star gates all over the shop? Has he been in one with all his knowledge? Come on for those that lived through the UFO disclosure imminent brigade - Hoagland and Rob Bauval - all the Spiritual awaking mongers of the late 1990's should see this 2012 is nothing more than the likes of David preying on us desperate sheeple wanting change in our dull lives now that we have abandoned Religion!

Nothing to see here, keep moving.....

...Do you approach every theory and individual with this level of cynicism and judgement? Whether David is credible or not everyone has a message and an experience to share. Overlooking the specifics, and approaching these publications with an open mind, the overiding message is only a positive one. Each new theory is something one can add to their knowledge pool...

posted on Jan, 1 2009 @ 05:35 PM
link   
if there were real evidence prooving what he says it would be all the talk of every scientist on the planet...same with zero point energy. sure makes one hell of a theory but theories must be practical and tested.

posted on Jan, 1 2009 @ 05:47 PM
link   
Whatever resemblance David Wilcock may have with Edgar Cayce, that's just about where it ends. Edgar Cayce was a financial failure and apparently a puppet or host by one or more entities or whatever. David Wilcock seems to have more wits about him and not so 'dumbed down.'

Time will tell if he's right about some things such as 2012, but if he's wrong, it will also be too late for us to do much if anything about it either.

For now, he's an entertaining speaker and easier on the ears than others like David Icke or Micheal Tsarion.

posted on Jan, 2 2009 @ 02:25 PM
link   
I notice that David will be on coast to coast this sunday .

For those of you interested in this thread you might like to listen to coast this sunday .

Even thought I didn't care for David that much I thought that I would pass along the info

posted on Jan, 2 2009 @ 03:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Solomons
Yeah alot of his science is pretty much pseudo science...typical new ager.Id like to see his new career in 2013..like any conman he will move on to a new scene.

The only thing right about is that he will move to a new science....So will everyone...it is the science of spirituality mixed with knowledge.........start practicing now to get a jump start you know it all !!!

posted on Jan, 3 2009 @ 01:30 AM
link   
Black OPS guys ? Glands ? He actualy thinks people back then knew what they wore used for ?
I can come up with 20 other theaories and claim they are fact but that doesnt make them so, just cous i'm a talented speaker.

posted on Jan, 3 2009 @ 09:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Anonymous ATS
Black OPS guys ? Glands ? He actualy thinks people back then knew what they wore used for ?
I can come up with 20 other theaories and claim they are fact but that doesnt make them so, just cous i'm a talented speaker.

Oh please Mr. Anonymous, please do post them. You may be a talented speaker, but your spelling leaves a lot to be desired.

posted on Jan, 3 2009 @ 11:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by FiatLux

Oh please Mr. Anonymous, please do post them. You may be a talented speaker, but your spelling leaves a lot to be desired.

Ad hominem anyone?

I watched the OPs videos mostly because I needed some entertainment. The idea that this is somehow the "greatest theory" about 2012 escapes me.

The real conspiracy here is the conspiracy to theorize on things that have no factual or historical basis, write books, and take money from the pockets of those that believe/want/wish the world would experience a cataclysmic or major change in the near future. It's really that simple. I am only 30 years old however since I can remember I've heard dire warnings about the end of the world, watched people sacrifice themselves to an incoming comet, etc. and meanwhile life goes on. I'm not saying there couldn't be some cataclysmic or world changing event, but I highly doubt it's happening in 2012 as there is nothing real to suggest it other than people exploiting the idea.

In fact, I would like to extend a friendly wager to all the 2012 folks out there. On December 22, 2012, when we all wake up and nothing is different, you all have to apologize. Every single person that made money from writing books gives it to charity. Every last dime. Then they get a real job, and keep their mouths shut. I'm saying put your money where your mouth is. Any takers?

posted on Jan, 3 2009 @ 01:29 PM
link   
reply to post by silenced

That`s good and all silenced, but, what will you do if there is indeed something behind what he says? I see your all for them paying a price if they are wrong, but, what if your the one full of hot air? What are you up to giving away that`s equal to what they have to give up?

I find it amazing. You said that you watched the video. Did you even catch any drift of what he was talking about as far as what is taking place? It`s not about the destruction of the world, it`s about the destruction of how we see the world, a change in our reality in other words. He even states that he didn`t see the disasters that others are talking about. Sure, he said there may be something later on down the road, but as for 2012 itself, no. It`s called spiritual awakening.

posted on Jan, 3 2009 @ 01:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by silenced

Originally posted by FiatLux

Ad hominem anyone?

I watched the OPs videos mostly because I needed some entertainment. The idea that this is somehow the "greatest theory" about 2012 escapes me.

The real conspiracy here is the conspiracy to theorize on things that have no factual or historical basis, write books, and take money from the pockets of those that believe/want/wish the world would experience a cataclysmic or major change in the near future. It's really that simple. I am only 30 years old however since I can remember I've heard dire warnings about the end of the world, watched people sacrifice themselves to an incoming comet, etc. and meanwhile life goes on. I'm not saying there couldn't be some cataclysmic or world changing event, but I highly doubt it's happening in 2012 as there is nothing real to suggest it other than people exploiting the idea.

In fact, I would like to extend a friendly wager to all the 2012 folks out there. On December 22, 2012, when we all wake up and nothing is different, you all have to apologize. Every single person that made money from writing books gives it to charity. Every last dime. Then they get a real job, and keep their mouths shut. I'm saying put your money where your mouth is. Any takers?

Are you referring to the Vatican? I bet that you are and your in the hot seat. Most of what is being revealed in todays world is the truth. Be thankful that David Wilcock has come forward and explained his side of things. Their will be more people that step forward and I'm not referring to the steeped arch that draws an old man forward. I am referring to the alignment. When these occurrences happen they draw on other points of the multiverse. The gate will open once again like in the past. We will make it happen. The Vatican is very afraid of this. They fear it more than God. Have you forgotten what the Vatican and the exorcist mongers have been up to all these years? You'll find out when we turn the key unbeliever. I hope you like blue feathers and lizard tails.

posted on Jan, 3 2009 @ 01:45 PM
link   

if there were real evidence prooving what he says it would be all the talk of every scientist on the planet...same with zero point energy. sure makes one hell of a theory but theories must be practical and tested.

Jesus Christ was living proof.

posted on Jan, 3 2009 @ 05:05 PM
link   
lol and not 1 historian living at the time recorded such a person. he didnt exist.

posted on Jan, 3 2009 @ 05:46 PM
link   
He lost my interest as soon as he mentioned crop circles - for Christs sake, how can anyone who touts them as evidence of anything expect to be taken seriously.

Then you have stargates - it was TV, you get that, IT'S JUST A TELEVISION PROGRAMME FOR GODS SAKE - IT ISN'T REAL!!!

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join