It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

David Wilcock - Best theory on 2012 to date?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 30 2008 @ 11:57 AM
link   
reply to post by matsplat

You sound a lot like the pot calling the kettle black. If you want to sound wiser yourself, you might want to rethink telling people to "grow some pubes" before they come back and debate.

posted on Dec, 30 2008 @ 12:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by DarkSecret

Originally posted by _Heretic
I am amazed at the intellect some proudly wear concerning crop circles being made by people with wooden planks

the complexity and speed in which they have appeared has abolished the "History Channel" mentality long ago yet some Neanderthals still cling to their "earth is flat" comfort zone

absolutely amazing

yeah... why are these circles popping up only recently? i don't think they were around in the 70s or 80s or earlier. then in the mid 90s someone publishes some pictures, some guys come forward with how they did it, the internet just happens to expand vastly during that same time and it's suddenly raining crop circles around the planet! these people are artists - some very good - but nothing more.

Actually one popped up in 1966 first known one I believe to be associated with crop circles.

Crop circles were not known prior to 1970, apart from the one reported exception of the Tully, Australia Saucer Nest of 1966. Crop circles first appeared in the UK in the 1970's, starting with simple circular patterns and developing over time into huge and complex geometric formations. In 1991 two elderly landscape painters named Doug Bower and Dave Chorley confessed that they had been making crop circles in English grain fields since the 1970's after reading about the Tully, Australia Saucer Nest of 1966. The pair demonstrated how they did it for a film crew and told how they had devised the idea over a pint or two at their local pub. It would appear that the Tully, Australia Saucer Nest of 1966 is the earliest reported crop circle, although it is not what may be recognised today as a typical crop circle.

Link

Edit: Here's another link with a picture of "one of them" it sates I thought there was just one but anyway it goes quite into depth with sources all listed at the bottom of the article in case any ones interested

Link

P.S. Personally I give no validity to crop circles other than maybe the very first one but even that is questionable at best and yes I've even made them with a couple friends just to goof around when I was younger and board and they are very easy to do and the bigger the board, the longer the string and the more accurate the plan is, the faster you can hammer them out.

[edit on 30-12-2008 by Darthorious]

posted on Dec, 30 2008 @ 12:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Darthorious
Actually one popped up in 1966 first known one I believe to be associated with crop circles.

Crop circles were not known prior to 1970, apart from the one reported exception of the Tully, Australia Saucer Nest of 1966. Crop circles first appeared in the UK in the 1970's, starting with simple circular patterns and developing over time into huge and complex geometric formations. In 1991 two elderly landscape painters named Doug Bower and Dave Chorley confessed that they had been making crop circles in English grain fields since the 1970's after reading about the Tully, Australia Saucer Nest of 1966. The pair demonstrated how they did it for a film crew and told how they had devised the idea over a pint or two at their local pub. It would appear that the Tully, Australia Saucer Nest of 1966 is the earliest reported crop circle, although it is not what may be recognised today as a typical crop circle.

Link

i wouldn't call those "crop circles" as they are known today with sophisticated patterns. they were just that - circles. i wonder what happens when a helicopter lands in the middle of a grain field. who knows what may have happened but i'm prepared to bet anything it's 100% human made.

so why are these crop circles only showing up in grain fields? what about corn fields which are harder to mold. do these aliens prefer grain for some reason? why not on stone or in the middle of a freeway? they are "electromagnetic" phenomena right? why are those grains only laid on the ground as opposed to cut? don't the aliens have special rays to inscribe the fields? are the rays just pressing instead of cutting? just like a plank with strings? hmm...

where are the iranian, chinese, korean or cuban crop circles? generally speaking dictatorship countries where you'd be executed for destroying state property (crop fields are also state property). and don't tell me those governments just shield the information. there is no place on earth that's 100% rumor tight. especially today in an age where a camera is smaller than an average cell phone.

as a child, long before i ever heard of crop circles i used to step on grass with my shoes and toys and make circles with various partterns in both directions. i thought they looked cute. does that mean i have a direct connection to those alien forces?

as for the 2012 thing - i'm also willing to bet anything there will be no "rapture" or any other unusual event in 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015... in fact i'd love to see all these people with their wrong predictions in 2013. humans want to be lied to, they love to hear about anything that is not normal and routine even if that hypothetical situation would put them in danger. that's why roller coasters and horror movies are so popular. ppl love to be scared.

2012 is just another hoax and when it passes they will all find another target date. it's not necessarily about making money, it's about attention. i bet most speakers are just ppl without lives and they come up with these things to put them at the center of attention for a while, then they fade back to their pathetic former lives or possibly find some other victims. i mean seriously - the mormon religion is a similar example but that was done for money. and ppl are still falling for it. 2012 will just mold into 2021 or smth

posted on Dec, 30 2008 @ 02:55 PM
link   
I hate to be the cynic.. but by 2012 most people on Earth will be wishing for Armageddon. The US will be in complete collapse by end of 2009 resulting in widespread global turmoil and war (some of which will be nuclear by 2012). Public debt for Americans has hit 100% GDP roughly 24.5 trillion in debt on the shoulders of Americans. No country can recover from such debt which is now increasing exponentially as the economy declines in kind. I urge anyone with funds and the means to migrate to remote areas where you can survive (for example the South Island of New Zealand). Your window to migrate is roughly 8 months.

posted on Dec, 30 2008 @ 03:37 PM
link   
If you liked the David videos have a look at the second video on the link below:

www.revolutionof2012.net...

It seemed to resonate more than Davids work, even though I am a fan of his work. Its less science and more spiritual. Its like the guy is talking fact.

posted on Dec, 30 2008 @ 04:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by imdeceived
Great thread and video. Me too I am one of the few who thinks that something good will happen in 2012. Not a pole shift, but a paradigm shift in the human conscience.

I do believe that we are on the verge of stepping into a new era that will change people's way of thinking.

I do not believe in an armagedon scenario, the human race is too resilient and adaptive to get extinct. No matter what happens, the human race will find a way to survive even after a doomsday scenario.

okay i've been hesitating to officially post anything on here on such a wide topic, been hovering for a while now but... there's something that doesn't sit right to me about the idea that this is a "metaphysical" transformation, or a "spiritual evolution" or even a "opportunity to raise consciousness"...

every day is an opportunity to raise consciousness and bring about metaphysical transformation.

besides that, the evidence is overwhelming for the catastrophie side of things. Anyone who's actually read (and i do mean cover to cover) Fingerprints Of The Gods should also feel a little disturbed by the idea that this is purely a metaphysical thing, or something that will be a smooth transition.

The unkown civilization(s) that predated known history had something extremely important to tell us. something so important that they encoded the information in the largest most compelling structure(s) known to man, 13,000 years ago. why would someone go through so much trouble to tell us about a mere metaphysical change?

it just doesn't sit well with me. actually, i happen to think it's possible that those who don't want the real truth out there push this metaphysical tramsformation event as a distraction from the reality, to keep it from the public until the very end, in accordance with their own design. wake the hell up, the signs have been here for years. the sun is shifting, so are the other planets in the solar system. Global Warming isn't from carbon, it's a solar phenomenon, coupled with the Precession Of The Equinoxes (probably one in the same i'm sure)

*sigh*

sorry if that was such a rant, i've been wanting to say something for a long time.

cheers ATS

SP

posted on Dec, 30 2008 @ 04:23 PM
link   
I think this guys speaking complete nonsense there's nothing going to happen 2012 its all mind control.

posted on Dec, 30 2008 @ 04:42 PM
link   
This guy is all over the place. I can say that his theory's amuse me and they are interesting to imagine. Its fun to get a dose of imagination mixed with history,speculation and coincidences. Its good to have people who constantly think outside the box to look for answers. I like that he is not pushing any of this on people. He is just kinda laying it out there and letting you make up your own mind. Maybe he will inspire others to think outside of the box.

posted on Dec, 30 2008 @ 04:47 PM
link   

I hate to be the cynic.. but by 2012 most people on Earth will be wishing for Armageddon. The US will be in complete collapse by end of 2009 resulting in widespread global turmoil and war (some of which will be nuclear by 2012). Public debt for Americans has hit 100% GDP roughly 24.5 trillion in debt on the shoulders of Americans. No country can recover from such debt which is now increasing exponentially as the economy declines in kind. I urge anyone with funds and the means to migrate to remote areas where you can survive (for example the South Island of New Zealand). Your window to migrate is roughly 8 months.

i don't usually reply to anonymous posts but... all these US haters should take the time to migrate to one of those countries where people get $100 per month or less. and live on that income. just for 6 months. i'm sure you will then appreciate life in the great USA even during the terrible "bush depression/economic collapse" times! life here is so much better even during the worst recession compared to the day to day life of many peoples in many countries around the world. it's just that americans especially those who never travelled outside the borders never realize how good they have it here!

so go ahead mr anonymous - migrate and find a better place to "survive". doh!
i dare you! and i bet anything you'll be back in the US within the year.

posted on Dec, 30 2008 @ 05:27 PM
link   
NIce message but i dont really buy into what he is saying. He claims he can prove all of this but really doesnt. We just have to take his word. It seems he takes others ideas and changes them around as his own. He really doesnt have much credibility.

Also his movie references, Im not sure if anyone looked into it but Contact and The Last Mimzy have a same Writer in common. His name is Jmaes V Hart. Maybe that has something to do with them having similar boxes or designs in the movie. It was in Imdb.com.

posted on Dec, 30 2008 @ 05:28 PM
link   
I just watched 6 or 7 of the episodes. Boy there's a couple of hours I'll never get back. Could not watch it to the end so what is the outcome? 20 Words or less.

Also, I thought the fact that he was showing all this 'alien technology' from movies and television just too bizarre to fathom.

Also not enough sourced info from any perspective, highly suspect

posted on Dec, 30 2008 @ 07:54 PM
link   
I watched about 7 of the posted videos and would like to say , thanks for posting , but wasn't that taken by him . He would have a lot more merit , IMHO , if he presented his thoughts as more his belief , rather then , using words like fact , drawing conclusions and making links between things , based on highly debatable symbolism meanings . Also he should stop referring to the people he calls " the black opts " as his source material .

Having said that I would once again like to thank the OPer for posting the videos and the guy in the video does seem like a nice person , I just don't agree with the videos conclusions and feel that a lot of it is based on superficial observation based on the choice to , want to believe , rather then direct research .

posted on Dec, 30 2008 @ 08:17 PM
link   
It was well worth the time to watch it. I am now off to his website. Thank you very much for taking the time to post this for those of us that have not seen this before. The longer I am on ATS the more I love this place. red

posted on Dec, 30 2008 @ 09:03 PM
link   
this guy took 20 trips on acid and thinks he has been reincarnated. i dnt know a lot but i know that must have a somewhat negative effect on the mental state of a man.
most psychiatrists would claim that taking more than 1 or 2 acid trips can result in permanent mental disfunctins. as soon as he started goin on about interdimensional monsters kinda lost me. and his adoration of the stargate series, could of at least chosen something better to use as a reference for the evolution of mankind.

posted on Dec, 30 2008 @ 11:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Solomons

can you explain solomon how it is pseudo science for me please... i just dont understand your opinion at all

posted on Dec, 31 2008 @ 12:38 AM
link   
There is a rift in the 2012 theory. David Wilcock is a good trip but the fact that the final outcome is up to everybody's contribution of the outcome is dumb. You cannot have space time and time space if the outcome is ultimately the final choice for a set date and time. Wouldn't date and time go together? There both measures for the same event. Therefore you cannot have a rift from the Philadelphia Experiment and then have an Aztec calendar with the exact measure of when the event will occur in the future. Something is always off with someone's predictions based on adjoining occurrences. And face it none of the future sprees ever make it back with good news. Something always changes the past to change the future and go there to the future to change the past. Time is not a measure it is an occurrence. Occurrences happen all the time. If they happen all the time then it is in itself a mirror image. Nobody ever tells us when were going to die, how long were going to live, or even if there is a future for the life that we live. They never come to terms with death. Death is always the exception and may very well be the answer that we have to accept. That we are occurrences that will some day cease to exist. And nothing can stand in its way. The world will continue to spin. Jesus Christ will live forever and you will be dead. I'll leave it up to the rest of the world to save us from this bastard of secrecy and deceit. The people deserve to learn the truth. And like David Wilcock I agree that I will die when I'm good and ready.

Let us pray that the (why is it called "the") Vatican will be destroyed in a big bright shining light.

posted on Dec, 31 2008 @ 01:51 AM
link   
Wonderful Post, I enjoyed watching those videos a lot. I'm just concerned as to where the DivineCosmos.com web site is.

posted on Dec, 31 2008 @ 09:57 AM
link   
Did you even try going to the site?

divinecosmos.com...

I've started watching the videos and he does touch on some interesting stuff I'd like to look into more.

I felt like he was kind of scatter brained and all over the place too. I also didn't get the Edgar Cayce part
He's saying he's Cayce reincarnated today and all his close friends are from Cayce's crew or what? He (or at least his hair anyway) looks like David Spade as someone pointed out

Does anyone have any good resouces for more information on the Project Looking Glass and Orion's cube stuff he was talking about?? I did do some searching for Looking Glass and couldn't really find anything

posted on Dec, 31 2008 @ 02:13 PM
link   
reply to post by DarkSecret

I have no idea why someone like you with such a closed made-up mind would even find any interest in this site. It is apparent that you are not here to seek truth or to accept the possibility that there are many things out of our realm of understanding. You can't even accept the possibility that the truth is a scattered puzzle with bits and pieces in places like this movie, and you take everything at face value - black and white.

Maybe the truth isn't for you. Maybe you'd be more comfortable with your head in the sand somewhere else where the boundaries aren't pushed.

posted on Dec, 31 2008 @ 11:05 PM
link   
I've had frequent experiences like what david might be describing as acceleration and what seem to be outer body travel only not sure what's going on exaclty. I feel like I'm popping out of my body and I'm feeling incredible g forces as I'm seemingly soaring through space the acceleration feelings are so intense I feel almost motion sickness, I wonder if anyone can relate. David is pulling together some good information about the pineal, I think we've been distracted or dumbed down by the system to where we've forgotten our potential.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join