It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

David Wilcock - Best theory on 2012 to date?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+31 more 
posted on Dec, 28 2008 @ 09:18 PM
link   
Wow I just watched this big presentation he gave and it was amazing. He talks about everything to meditation, to star gates, to worm holes and everthing in between. In the end, he makes it all come together in a theory of what will happen in 2012. Best part is that he doesnt base his beliefs off of Alien contacts, it is all scientifically proven. He knows people that work on black projects that he has contact with. If he is to be believed, there is some AMAZING stuff that we are working on that will blow your mind. I highly suggest watching all 10 of these videos (each one is a segment). He predicts that in 2012 something good will happen I wont tell you what because that would spoil it. There is evidence to support his theory too.

posted on Dec, 28 2008 @ 09:29 PM
link   
Thanks for the great thread....i've seen some of this docu recently while stumbling, and although im not really of the 2012 conspiracy theorists it is the most plausible explanation i have heard of what might happen on that day

posted on Dec, 28 2008 @ 09:30 PM
link   
There's probably been many threads on him. I believe he was also mentioned by a guest speaker on ATS mix at some point. Too bad they haven't had him as a guest yet.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I think he's one of the more 'down to earth' people on some of these topics. 2012 has yet to be seen, but if there is some type of astronomical alignment or whatever, I think we will feel the effects from it before 2012.

[edit on 28-12-2008 by aleon1018]

posted on Dec, 28 2008 @ 09:33 PM
link   
Yeah most definetly, a cosmic event doesn't just "happen" from one day to the next, they'll be some warning signs, nature and the universe have always been good at giving us those.

We've just not been so smart in interpreting them.

Actually if i think that over, we have been, its just we tend to let stupid people make the final decision.

posted on Dec, 28 2008 @ 09:53 PM
link   
I saw this a while back, I liked it.

I agree that some of his theories are good. He mentions things about the pineal gland that are interesting an dlink in with a lot of other things. I do however feel he is merely regurgitating studies of old with his own spin.

I also find his introduction and 'proof' that he is a reincarnation of Edgar Cayce pretty hard to swallow. The comparisons between people and photos he shows are very weak and the way he is so in awe of it all just gives it a funny feeling.

I like the presentation and he does speak sense on so many things, maybe he uses his reincarnation story the same way people suggest Icke publicises his reptilian beliefs... to give him a superficial look of lunacy so TPTB leave him alone but under the cover of nonsense he speaks sense. Who knows...?

posted on Dec, 28 2008 @ 10:30 PM
link   
reply to post by King neptune117

Only had time for the first part but I liked what he had to say about the DNA. Makes very good sense. Remember that as we ascend so do the lower astrals as well, so in essence many of the problems we are facing on Terra, whether human, plant or animal is part of the growth process. Lets just hope that the higher consciousness will be strong enough to push us ahead and therefore not leave all of our souls to become karmicly left behind. Time is running out for Gaia and all living souls.

[edit on 28-12-2008 by antar]

posted on Dec, 29 2008 @ 09:51 AM
link   
Great thread and video. Me too I am one of the few who thinks that something good will happen in 2012. Not a pole shift, but a paradigm shift in the human conscience.

I do believe that we are on the verge of stepping into a new era that will change people's way of thinking.

I do not believe in an armagedon scenario, the human race is too resilient and adaptive to get extinct. No matter what happens, the human race will find a way to survive even after a doomsday scenario.

posted on Dec, 29 2008 @ 10:12 AM
link   
I like David....I really do. What he says has a certain "ring" of truth to it.

But the whole Edgar Cayce thing makes him come off like a nut job..... I'm just say'n!

posted on Dec, 29 2008 @ 10:21 AM
link   
Now, for someone who doesn't want to invest his time in 10 videos, can someone please give me an overview of what he talks about in all of them? I may watch it if I like what I hear, but nobody has brushed upon the whole theory. I get that its about 2012, and he thinks hes Cayce's incarnate, but whats so important to about these videos?

posted on Dec, 29 2008 @ 10:24 AM
link   
Yeah alot of his science is pretty much pseudo science...typical new ager.Id like to see his new career in 2013..like any conman he will move on to a new scene.

posted on Dec, 29 2008 @ 10:37 AM
link   
I'm not that much into religions so maybe a bible fanatic can explain why there is a huge pineapple in the Vatican?

Do like the whole Iraq war thing, oil does seem to obvious. Maybe that is what Rice means in the other topic

posted on Dec, 29 2008 @ 10:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by mortje
I'm not that much into religions so maybe a bible fanatic can explain why there is a huge pineapple in the Vatican?

Do like the whole Iraq war thing, oil does seem to obvious. Maybe that is what Rice means in the other topic

Pineapple? im sure it was an acorn he was talking about,third eye and all that jazz...

posted on Dec, 29 2008 @ 10:54 AM
link   
Yeah mean that one. Pineapple is somehow the literal translation for it in my language

posted on Dec, 29 2008 @ 11:53 AM
link   
well i must say that this is very interesting , regardless if it's the case or not. I do think he is down to earth about most of this stuff, because alot of this is stuff that should be common knowledge by now, even though it may sound unbelievable to some, to others it's just part of our existance that's been hidden. In any case, i like how he approaches this subject, and i also hope that 2012 is a harmonic ascension, rather than armageddon

posted on Dec, 29 2008 @ 12:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by mortje
Yeah mean that one. Pineapple is somehow the literal translation for it in my language

It is a pine cone or fir cone, just making sure people don't think of it has a pineapple.

I watched all ten videos and would say that they are worth 2hrs of your time just watching, off now to check out his website.

Wolfie

posted on Dec, 29 2008 @ 12:33 PM
link   
I watched it all and I liked what he had to say although some of it was a bit hard to accept. I do love his 2012 theory and we can only hope for something that good.

posted on Dec, 29 2008 @ 12:40 PM
link   
reply to post by King neptune117

Thanks for Sharing Mr. Wilcocks work! And the Law of One! I happen to use much of his work in my own teachings and research.
I do belive this man has much to offer us in the way of occult knowledge.
Yet like most of us.. We tend to say things that are way off base and totally our own feelings on the matter..

Like David Icke.. If you can get past some of the non sense about lizardmen and blood drinking, then the rest of what he has to say is very meaningful and can help many people in this world.

David Wilcock is much the same way.. He says some things that are way out there! And hard for many to belive.. Just look past what you dont agree with, and find something you can belive, and use in your own life!!

All these folks I belive have much to offer us.. Like a puzzle. And David has a few of the pieces to this puzzle!!

Thanks for sharing!!!

posted on Dec, 29 2008 @ 12:43 PM
link   
Hmmm must say i do like everything he has linked...

But still fairly sceptical about all the montauk, looking glass, consiousness chair etc. he talks about asif its fact beyond doubt.

Some things I have watched and read in the past does seem to start linking together though!!

I suppose his talks on the pineal gland definitly makes sense to an extent and would probably be my next research project!

posted on Dec, 29 2008 @ 01:05 PM
link   
yea lol that Edgar Cacey thing makes no sense. His theories on other subjects are really well. The pineal gland he talks about in other videos makes quite a bit of sense also.

posted on Dec, 29 2008 @ 02:30 PM
link   
One Question, Where is Chris Farley?

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join