It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What I wish I could have gotten for christmas

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 28 2008 @ 09:18 PM
link   
The one thing I would really like would be to examine some of the pieces from Roswell. I would also like to have old Doc Brown's time machine and take aerial photos of the crash site. If only I could do that just to have the truth and have the debate come to an end, for me at least.

[edit on 12/28/2008 by bigvig316]

posted on Dec, 29 2008 @ 02:44 AM
link   
reply to post by bigvig316

Did you just forget to put those on your Christmas wish list or were you a bad boy this year? Maybe this will teach you to be on your best behavior because Santa is watching.

posted on Dec, 29 2008 @ 11:48 AM
link   
What I wish I could have gotten for Christmas:
A hassle free Divorce.
Or a death certificate.
Either one works for me.
Reality is a harsh truth.

posted on Dec, 29 2008 @ 12:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Karlhungis

I am just a bad boy. I am very sarcastic toward my fellow man and don't believe in Santa no more. I guess I am going to have to either start believing in him again, or get a job at the CIA.

posted on Dec, 31 2008 @ 02:23 AM
link   
I kinda wish I hadn't totalled my car on christmas eve, It kinda put a downer on alot of things.
Over the couple of days I put it all to the back of my mind because we went to an annual family christmas dinner on christmas day.

I really could have died, head on into a telegraph pole at over 45 MPH (not sure of exact speed) was knocked silly by the airbag and then proceeded to flip onto my roof.

Christmas with whiplash, I wish I didn't have that.
I'm still young though and my aches are gone now.

I really shouldn't have got out of that as unharmed as I was, a tiny shard of glass in my hand a small chunk out of my thumb and a nice scratch in my hip. Dropping from your seat from an upside down position is something else, I didn't even know I was upside down until I took my seat belt off.

But I didn't need an ambulance, and I WASN'T drink driving, it was just a mistake that I couldn't do anything about.

I suppose it could be classed as a Christmas miracle that I got out so well.

FYI I was alone and no other cars were involved.

[edit on 31-12-2008 by Chukkles]

top topics

join