Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

Another time loop?

page: 1
0

log in

join

posted on Dec, 28 2008 @ 09:00 PM
link   
This morning around 7:00 a.m central time I experience something that made things seem off. The thing is, I could sense that whoever/whatever is causing these changes is not a threat.

I was just wondering if anyone else felt the same way this morning or if it was just me.


If this thread is in the wrong place, then mods please feel free to move to it's correct place.




posted on Dec, 28 2008 @ 10:41 PM
link   
I am new to this time loop idea. Can you elaborate a little more so I can see if I had any experiences or symptoms that were similar, if at all?

[edit on 28-12-2008 by Unlimitedpossibilities]



posted on Dec, 28 2008 @ 10:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Unlimitedpossibilities
 


What I mean is has anyone else experience something different in there everyday life that is different all of a sudden. Or fell that they are living on an alternative time line. I hope that makes more sense.

I'm not good at explaining things that deals with science, I'm only good at understanding science. But I hope I explained it a little better this time.



posted on Dec, 28 2008 @ 10:58 PM
link   
Perhaps you should post in this thread, seeing as it seems what you are saying sounds "exactly" the same as this post...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

So either you had the same kinda experience, or you thought you'd copy a thread that has an exceptional amount of replies in hopes that your thread would turn out the same...

just maybe



posted on Dec, 28 2008 @ 11:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hellsing


Perhaps you should post in this thread, seeing as it seems what you are saying sounds "exactly" the same as this post...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

So either you had the same kinda experience, or you thought you'd copy a thread that has an exceptional amount of replies in hopes that your thread would turn out the same...

just maybe



You are wrong about my thread.

I had the same experience and sense that whatever is causing this is not a threat. How do I know this? Well I can't say just now, but I just know that I'm right.

I don't copy other people's work. I just wanted to know if anyone else sense the same thing that I sense. So excuse me for asking a simple question.



posted on Dec, 28 2008 @ 11:17 PM
link   
Dr. Dan Burisch was one that spoke of the many rifts in time that the cartel created by messing around with the looking glass technology. Also, I believe he said the ets where attempting to correct some of this. Do you mean something along that line?



posted on Dec, 29 2008 @ 03:41 AM
link   
Check out the work of David Wilcock, and his video about the 2012 Enigma. I know it's long, but it's definately worth the watch, and it'll answer your question, with proof from physics.

He has a site too, here.

his videos are posted on youtube in 10 min segments, but the quality is poor.

Something is definately happening, and it's happening a lot more now. I'm with ya!



posted on Dec, 29 2008 @ 12:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by mystiq
Dr. Dan Burisch was one that spoke of the many rifts in time that the cartel created by messing around with the looking glass technology. Also, I believe he said the ets where attempting to correct some of this. Do you mean something along that line?


I'm not really familiar with the looking glass technology. However, I have heard of it.



posted on Dec, 29 2008 @ 12:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by The dragon is taking over
Check out the work of David Wilcock, and his video about the 2012 Enigma. I know it's long, but it's definately worth the watch, and it'll answer your question, with proof from physics.

He has a site too, here.

his videos are posted on youtube in 10 min segments, but the quality is poor.

Something is definately happening, and it's happening a lot more now. I'm with ya!


Thank you, I will make sure to check out those videos. I love science so it wouldn't matter to me if it was an hour long I would still sat at my computer and watch them.

I think I know what's happening, it I am right then I might be the cause of one of these things. But only one!!!



posted on Dec, 29 2008 @ 12:18 PM
link   
I normally wouldn't admit to something like this....but this particular post resonates with me very strongly today. Last night I had such a vivid dream and it correlated very closely with this topic. I do feel like something has happened to the time line and that there was a group of people trying to help me remember some things that I would need to know due to this change. I feel like they were speaking directly into my subconscious as when I tried to remember it felt like it was inside me but not immediately accessible to me. I'm very interested into your personal experiences about this and if you don't care to share publicly feel free to U2U me.



posted on Dec, 29 2008 @ 12:19 PM
link   
His videos are on project camelot, and also on youtubes/google videos. Now I've read different accounts of where the looking glass technology came from, and it wasn't given to us in a nice way with good intentions. It was given so we would screw up and they could gain more control. Of course, theres far more complex situations and lots of grey areas, but simplistically its like two opposing groups, the free, benevolent, respectful decent ets, and those into control and power and more fascist regimes (much like on earth). Sirius A and Sirius B are opposing groups, I believe its Sirius B that is a mixture of humanoid, reptilian fascist style regime. And they gave the looking glass technology from what I've read.

This technology enabled wealthy cartel from around the world to gaze into probabilities and timelines, so they could utilize it to further their goals or fix the stock market, or make facism a reality here, world wide. But use of this created enormous glitches in timelines, and also rumours of a giant time loop, that earth would replay continually.

I don't know what to make of the information, but its been put out for a while.
I keep thinking somehow we have to rewrite the play, and our thoughts can sort through this.





new topics

top topics



 
0

log in

join