It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What is this board powered with?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 28 2008 @ 07:47 PM
link   
Hi guys,

I have posted before asking admins what powers your board software I was answered with XMB.

Since then I have managed to install XMB as localhost on my laptop so that I myself can create a forum.

I was wondering how ATS seems to have so many features that doesn't come with XMB.

the ATS points system forinstance.

Then when I scrolled down to the bottom of a page I noticed it was powered by
AboveTop:Board v2.3 can anyone shed any lights on the improvements to XMB etc.

posted on Dec, 28 2008 @ 08:03 PM
link   
I believe this board started as XMB but has been custom coded so that not much XMB is left. What version of XMB are you running? XMB uses "hacks" coders make for custom function. Depending on the version of xmb you are using will determine how many hacks are available.

XMB has an "shop hack" which has the points system and things you can purchase but not for the newer versions, above 1.98 yet and are in development.

I have a few XMB boards and absolutely love it. I mainly run the portal hack, avatar gallery, chat and customize my own themes.

If you need help locating hacks and installing them, send me a u2u, and I'll do my best.

posted on Dec, 28 2008 @ 09:02 PM
link   
This site is indeed Custom Coded.

Not much I can do by way of your questions and I would anticipate that the only way to determine an answer would be to contact SkepticOverlord.

Please u2u him or use the ATS Issues thread.

Thank you.

Thread Closed.

new topics

join