It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Reptile humanoid underground control the world.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 28 2008 @ 06:50 PM
link   
David Ike, was close but they are not shape shifters. The leaders of this world evolved to have a larger more influential reptilian base of the brain. They were the first cave men to pick up a tool and use it against others for POWER over others...they have evolved to be the homospaien controllers of this world. Financially having massive amounts of money, 1000 houses and not caring about others. When you are conscious and know moral laws...and have massive amounts of wealth, Letting the others die...is the same karmicly as killing them.

Now to the underground reptilians.
Once we became a larger civilization...the underground reptile humanoids, who went underground when their was mass destruction. Contacted the leaders of these governments and secret organizations.
They made a pact that they would work for the reptiles in exchange for technology etc.

- reptile, monkey (homosapien.)...Following the path of gods side of the force, evolving. Using the god given higher facilities of the brain to overcome the reptilian mind. I am human.

GOD BLESS.

[edit on 28-12-2008 by One_of_Manny]

[edit on 28-12-2008 by One_of_Manny]

posted on Dec, 28 2008 @ 08:12 PM
link   
Where did you get this from?

I'm a little confused by your thread. Is this a guess, and educated guess, a joke, a fact, a theory?

Do they look different? Are you asking a question? Are we meant to debate? Compared guesses?

In my opinion... I would have thought the rulers of a world who pretty much treat us like "slaves" would be a little more... how to say... around? I mean, I walk down the street, and I don't ever think, "wow, they look like a reptile in a certain way/shape/form".

So they're not shape shifters, they're ancient cave men?

join