It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Your 2009 predictions

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 27 2009 @ 09:52 AM
link   
through an intuitive process I use on a regular basis I got that mid march would be very significant. something is going to happen that will start the downward spiral in a serious way. i was advised to be sure and be ready food and money wise by the end of march. the feeling was that we have all been preparing and expecting things to get really bad for some time now but that senario is now approaching quickly and will be a reality soon. i wish more people would post here with sincerity. it seems some are making a joke out of this thread.

posted on Dec, 19 2009 @ 11:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by sirbikesalot06
my prediction for 09 is that...

1....... two attempts on Obama life will occur, but he'll be well alive and well in 2010.
My other prediction are....

2......Yellowstone will still be around and virtually in the same condition that it is today.

3.........keep on the look out for a glacier to grow. I bet you'll hear about it on the conservative talk radio shows before you hear it on NPR Science Friday.

4.........Expect spending to grow and Conservatives to complain about it. the spending will take place in Transportation especially with trains and public transit not to mention rebuilding bridges.

5..........Gas will creep up to $2 by summer and eventually stay there through December.

6.........March 6 is the end of the world, well the way we spend money.

7...........Michigan especially Detroit will have an increase of abandon homes and business as from last year. Discussions will include from knocking down structures for parks and wild area to periodically policing abandon structures for unwelcome Tenants.

8.........San Antonio, TX: Military forces county and city to build passenger rail system to connect Fort Sam Houston to Camp Bullis.

9...........Amtrak gets more funding and several states will include budgets for more intercity rail by year's end. Although most will be nothing more than studies.

10........and my Favorite
Rush Limbaugh will declare the Obama Administration "worse ever."

I'll check back after new years 2010. But if any of these predictions come ture. Send me an email and tell me yes or no.

Well its been one year now. And time to see if any of my preditions came true. I numbered them earlier to make it easier to see if they did or not.

1. I can't find any story about it, but I remember seeing it on Fox News or some other Cable news outlet. But there was one attempt before being sworn in and another one right after he won the Election. If anybody has a story on it, please let me know.

2. Speaks for it self, although there are reports that a mound in the Caldera is growing. P.S. It hasn't erupted yet.

3. In all of this talk about global warming, well this you never did hear about did you. Since I have not listen to Conservative talk radio lately, i cannot confirm this at all. Here's a few news story.
www.omaha.com...
www.publicbroadcasting.net...

4. Boy was I on the nail or what. After all most of the Stimulus money, oh wait, there isn't any. Well anyway, alot of it when to wasted road projects but I've been hearing about the High Speed Rail plan that he stared. Although i'm still mad. There's no train to ride yet

5. At the walmart, the price is $2.35 a gallon. Nationally according to AAA on Dec 19, 2009, its $2.59.

6. BONK>>>>:bnghd:

7. So far nothing has been done in Detroit about the abandon homes. This place was hit hardest with the housing bubble. But well just have to wait until next year to see if anything gets done.
detnews.com...
detnews.com...
detnews.com...
www.tv20detroit.com...

8. Not exactly right on, but This is what happen so far. Via Metropolitan Transit has started creating a 30 year long term plan when it comes to public Transportation. They hired Kieth Parker from Charlotte, NC to be the transit agency CEO. On the proposal is to use the rail line that parallels I-10 West toward the Rim. Also on the table is putting in a rail Streetcar similar to what they have in Seattle and Portland and getting in the Austin/San Antonio commuter rail in place by 2014. They even came out with a name for it. LStar. The planning website is smartwaysa.com.
www.mysanantonio.com...
news.google.com... rl=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.impactnews.com%2Fsouthwest-austin%2F139-inside-information%2F6288-transportation-recent-news-november-2009

9. Amtrak has gotten more money this year than it ever did in the past 10 years. They are now going to be starting to refurbish its aging fleet. The Story is on Railway age.com but this story is where the funding passed in the senate. online.wsj.com...

10. The Few times I've listen to Rush Limbaugh this year, I heard mention that how bad Obama is .

Well that was about 2/3 correct. I wonder How I'll do next year. Still workin on those predictions because I'm not much in the mood yet. Have to wait until Santa visits me.

Please Santa no killer from outer space this year.

posted on Dec, 22 2009 @ 11:48 AM
link   
I thought some of mine did come true. Not all, but some. What do you think?

posted on Dec, 22 2009 @ 01:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Alxandro
* The stresses of being President will become evident by March, just in time for March Madness, and Obama will hire some illegals to construct a basketball court at the White House.

* Obviously, since the MSMedia made Obama, they will also break him. I'm sure they probably acquired plenty of dirt on him during the process of getting him elected, just a mtter of time before they start using it.

Well these kinda came true:

Even though we really don't know who built the White House basketball court, he does spend plenty of his time PLAYING hoop.

It's pretty evident that even the MSMedia are just now starting to turn on him, imagine what 2010 has in store.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join