It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ai Iijima star in Japan was predicted to die?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 28 2008 @ 05:14 PM
link   
Anyone who is Japanese here, please confirm this story, as this is a very eerie event indeed. Apparently Ai Iijima, died recently at the age of 36, she was a famous personality/former adult star in Japan.

Her autopsy has not revealed why she died. In this video which was 3 years ago, she talks about a fortune teller who is famous in Taiwan who predicted her death in 2008?

Ai Iijima, tells the audience that they can use that video if this is true!

This is a very direct prediction with back-up, but I would like to see if anyone can confirm what she is saying.

Thank you.

Here is the Link:

www.tokyomango.com...

posted on Dec, 28 2008 @ 11:28 PM
link   
I had not heard that she died. I remember a manga starring her was released years back by CPM, that is how I had heard about her.

posted on Dec, 29 2008 @ 05:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by VicSage
I had not heard that she died. I remember a manga starring her was released years back by CPM, that is how I had heard about her.

The weird thing in this, is that this is a clear proof of someone predicting something and it coming to pass.

posted on Dec, 29 2008 @ 07:55 PM
link   
Here is another link with the story about the prediction:

newzjapan.com...

I have no clue who this woman is (was) but I agree that it's fascinating that her death was predicted and then actually occurred. If she committed suicide then it was her choice to make the prediction reality, if it was homicide, I'm sure people are going to be checking out the person who made the prediction!

Jemison

new topics

top topics

join