It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wall of Israel

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 7 2004 @ 01:49 PM
link   
Wow, never knew so many people supported terrorism and the killing of civillians. I never knew there were that many people as bad as CNN with
"Awww, look at the poor Palestinians, blowing up hospitals and school buses. Damn Israel! They just killed a terrorist leader! Kill Israel! Bomb the Jews! How dare they kill terrorist leaders! In other news, reports of the US military killing Ajika Muhammed, a known terrorist leader. Go US military for killing a terrorist leader. Oh look Israel killed another terrorist leader. Death to the Jews! Kill the Jews!"

People, I like the Mexico Texas version. If it happened here, what would you think? I know Ill67 told the person to shut up about that what if #(that's what he said) but is it ok for it to happen to Israel? Like with 9/11. We are attacked once, cause two wars. Israel is attacked weekly for past 60 some years, and we want to bomb Israel for killing a terrorist leader.

And saying Israel wrong for using helicopters to kill terrorists, why? If the terrorists had helicopters do you think they wouldn't use them? And the people who say the people don't support Hamas, Islamic jihad, death to the jews, then tell that to the people in Israel. Did you see the riots? It didn't look like only a couple of people here and there, more like a mass flood of people in support of Hamas when a Hamas leader was killed. I didn't see one or two people chanting and burning Israel flags, but thousands in the streets, and that was one city! So kill a so called Palestinian civillian is the same as killing a terrorist, cause guess who the terrorists are! They are civillians who strap bombs on their back, go into a grocery store and blow themselves up. The Israel police/military kill the terrorists in response to the terrorists attacks.

How can people support terrorism? I don't get it, I thought the killing of civillians was bad. Unless the civillians are jews? Then is it ok? America attacked once, two wars. Do we say we shouldn't have done that? No, for we stopped terrorists attacks in America, we broke up Osama and his followers, we got rid of Saddam.

Also, Israel could rape Canada with their army, let alone Palestine. And why is that? Could it be because within days of being recreated they were attacked? Could it be they are attacked weekly by Palestinian civillians with bombs on their backs? Or is it just because they bullies? I doubt the last one is true, so must be the other two. Yet Israel doesn't just let loose on the terrorist nations. They could control the Middle East if they wanted to, but they don't. They had their land back, but now they losing it little by little due to Palestinian civillians blowing up the land. And when they sit down for peace talks, who ruins it? The Palestinian civillians who strap bombs on and blow a place up. Which Israel counters with an attck on the home of the Palestinian civillian that attacked them. It happens every #ing time! Israel sits down to talk peace, Palestinian civillians go in and blow up a bus or hospital or night club and the talks are called off. EVERY TIME!!!!! Not once has Israel sat down to talk peace, then launched an attack on the terrorsits for no reason. No, they sit down, they attacked, they fight back.

posted on Apr, 7 2004 @ 02:03 PM
link   
[Edited on 8-4-2004 by TrueLies]

posted on Apr, 7 2004 @ 02:22 PM
link   
People just don't want to face the facts. I posted the proof of what Islam is, and why all this hatred towards others.

"[5.51] O you who believe! do not take the Jews and the Christians for friends; they are friends of each other; and whoever amongst you takes them for a friend, then surely he is one of them; surely Allah does not guide the unjust people."

[4.56] (As for) those who disbelieve in Our communications, We shall make them enter fire; so oft as their skins are thoroughly burned, We will change them for other skins, that they may taste the chastisement; surely Allah is Mighty, Wise.

[9.123] O you who believe! fight those of the unbelievers who are near to you and let them find in you hardness; and know that Allah is with those who guard (against evil)."

www.kuran.gen.tr...

The Q'uran says it all, or even the Sunnah. This religion was founded to conquer the world and bring it under the rule of Islam, one way or another, even if it means by decieving.

posted on Apr, 7 2004 @ 02:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Muaddib
The Q'uran says it all, or even the Sunnah. This religion was founded to conquer the world and bring it under the rule of Islam, one way or another, even if it means by decieving.

Sounds like everyone wants a piece of the pie...

What the hell is wrong with people and global domination? Why the hell do they want to rule over people?? How does that make you happy?

posted on Apr, 7 2004 @ 02:35 PM
link   
You think it makes me happy? it doesn't, but it proves of where their hatred comes from, and that the terrorists will continue to do these attacks, maybe even worse than 9/11 whether we stay in Iraq or leave. At least if we stay and try to root them out we will lower the probability of at least some attacks and take some of them out in the process.

posted on Apr, 7 2004 @ 02:38 PM
link   
i would actually love it if everyone could live in peace and harmony with each other, if people will stop trying to impose their God/religion on others. You want the right to exercise your religion? ok, but if you start attacking innocent people because of those religious beliefs, then we will deal with you.

[Edited on 7-4-2004 by Muaddib]

posted on Apr, 7 2004 @ 02:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Muaddib
People just don't want to face the facts. I posted the proof of what Islam is, and why all this hatred towards others.

"[5.51] O you who believe! do not take the Jews and the Christians for friends; they are friends of each other; and whoever amongst you takes them for a friend, then surely he is one of them; surely Allah does not guide the unjust people."

[4.56] (As for) those who disbelieve in Our communications, We shall make them enter fire; so oft as their skins are thoroughly burned, We will change them for other skins, that they may taste the chastisement; surely Allah is Mighty, Wise.

[9.123] O you who believe! fight those of the unbelievers who are near to you and let them find in you hardness; and know that Allah is with those who guard (against evil)."

www.kuran.gen.tr...

Dude you're sick in the head. I support Israel for the same reasons I don't support giving Texas back to Mexico. Israel fought every major power in the area and won. Maybe we should give Iraq back to saddam? Or Afghanistan back to Bin Laden? To quote a religious text or even to follow it and hate and kill because of it says something about you. I'm not a christian, I'm not a jew, I'm not an arab and I'm not going to endorse anything based on religion. I can tell you this though, when people such as yourself start following a religious text as if it was written truth the world starts to be a less friendly place. Religion is a sickness for weak people.

posted on Apr, 7 2004 @ 03:25 PM
link   
I think you didn't understand what my post said....
I do not follow any religion. I am not Muslim, or Christian, or Jew, or Buddhist, or Hindu.

I was simply stating where all this hatred is coming from, and pointing to "some" of the sections in the Q'uran that speaks of hatred towards others, killing disbelievers/infidels etc.

BTW i do agree with you, i think religion is part of the problem. if there were no religions we wouldn't be in all this mess.

[Edited on 7-4-2004 by Muaddib]

posted on Apr, 7 2004 @ 03:45 PM
link   
Read also my post on this same thread on the second page. I posted more links and pointed towards more parts of the Q'uran which inspires hatred and killing those who do not believe in Muhammed, allah and in the Q'uran.

Once more, for those people that don't read entire threads, I do not endorse to this type of killing, or to any religion. in fact, if Christ or Buddha, or whoever/whatever, appears in front of me and tells me to kill a child, or my family, or any other innocent person, for whatever reason i wouldn't do it. I am mature enough to know what is right and wrong and no religion/way of life is going to tell me otherwise.

posted on Apr, 7 2004 @ 03:59 PM
link   
Exactly people, if you need a religon to tell you not to kill, steal, rape the village and pillage the women, then you are messed up. The rest of us non god fearing people know you shouldn't do that cause it is commom sense.

Anyways, yes there are extremists on both sides. Just one side blows up school buses the other side blows up terrorists.

posted on Apr, 7 2004 @ 04:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by magecarin

as easy as it sounds, its not that easy, there was already a guy named adolf who was trying to kill them and boy did he got many of them, yet some escaped and after adolf was gone some humanists decided to give those who escaped some land, of course it helped a lot that those survivors made quite a mess in 1 hotel and the british goverment got tired of getting they ppl killed, now kids of those survivors have a guts to complain about other guys who are doing to them what they were doing to brits 1/2 century ago

I was talking about killing all the Palestinians and the Israelites - not one specific group, but two specific groups!
I was also being a little sarcastic, in case you didn't notice.

posted on Apr, 7 2004 @ 04:07 PM
link   
James the Lesser,
To get some of your facts straight you should probably read the article that Seekerof linked to: Israel: The Threat from Within

Its a good read, and pretty unbiased - as Seekerof mentioned.

posted on Apr, 7 2004 @ 10:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by bolshevik
yes youre correct, but the larger scale immigration and incursions into palestinian land occurred post 1945. turning the clock back to a time when the issue was too small scale to be truly divisive is totally misleading.

We are talking about a period of history spanning more than 120 years. There is no easy way to impart the complexity of the situation in just a few short paragraphs. My responses to you so far in this exchange have been measured to match your own in complexity and detail. If you want to get more specific and discuss events post 1945, then by all means let�s do so. However, you will also have to raise the bar on your own discourse and avoid such trite misleading statements as if i took your house on the grounds that there are hundreds of thousands of houses�

For example, when you make statements such as the creation of Israel was not as serene as you make out� It�s reasonable to assume you mean events that led to the creation of Israel, not events after. If there are specific events you believe support your point, let�s discuss them, but be specific.

off hand, the only cases of immigration causing riots have been in bradford and burnley (uk). i could find more but that isnt really the issue. if immigration into any western country occurred on the same level as jews into palestine i believe there would be some form of uprising. this is already evident in the rise of rightwing activity across europe and the sensationalist reporting of the media about asylum seekers. it can also be seen on this forum with americans talking about 'out of control immigration' through 'open borders' with mexico and canada.

Again, when you say immigration on the same level as Jews into Palestine, one can only assume you�re speaking of the period of history prior to Israeli independence.

i am always pro-immigration as long as it doesnt involve in the displacement of the native population

That�s an odd sort of double-speak. What sort of immigration doesn�t displace any population? Haven�t you ever been to any region or neighborhood made ethnic by one sort of immigration or another? I used to live about a block away from China-town in San Francisco; I even went to a Chinese day care. Should I have been angry at my Chinese neighbors? Should I have taken up arms against them? Honestly, I think I was much happier playing with my Chinese friends and making my occasional visit to the local Chinese bakery.

But if that�s your standard, you should be thrilled with Jewish immigration into Palestine prior to Israeli independence. You see, they weren�t buying Arab houses, moving into Arab towns and displacing Arabs. They were buying empty land, often near worthless swamp lands, and building their own communities. No displacement involved.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join