It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wall of Israel

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 6 2004 @ 10:51 PM
link   
Well, they thinking of another wall. With worry of more terrorists attacking them they are planning more defense. But they are getting yelled at for this. Is this sad? We know that Palestinians are planning a major attack, and we yell at Israel when they decide to protect themselves? BS to the max.

posted on Apr, 6 2004 @ 10:56 PM
link   
Very good article on this and one I think is fairly objective and not full of bias, though, I may be wrong, it is my honest opinion:
Israel: The Threat from Within

seekerof

posted on Apr, 6 2004 @ 11:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by James the Lesser
Well, they thinking of another wall. With worry of more terrorists attacking them they are planning more defense. But they are getting yelled at for this. Is this sad?
It is sad. Just imagine what America would be like, or will be like according to the paranoids, if the Government decided to wall the white house and start putting people into the "camps". The Israel wall ideology of separation is not far off, in my opinion, of this happening in North America.

posted on Apr, 6 2004 @ 11:17 PM
link   
Something I have wondered about? Israel is by no means broke, why not buy the land? People there sell land and houses right? I'm sure that there would be other issues that arise from that but at least no one could say after that that Israel doesn't own the land.

posted on Apr, 6 2004 @ 11:19 PM
link   
Maybe that Wall will protect Palestinian women and children from being shot at and terrorized by Israeli police.

Maybe that wall will protect Palestinian families from having their homes bulldozed.

But wait, Israeli's murder from their helicopters so it's a long shot.

posted on Apr, 6 2004 @ 11:23 PM
link   
what if mexico sent suicide bombers into texas? Would we be the new Israel because they wanted texas back and we're more powerful? Maybe we should just give them texas?

What would you do if this was happening in your back yard?

Originally posted by Illmatic67
Maybe that Wall will protect Palestinian women and children from being shot at and terrorized by Israeli police.

Maybe that wall will protect Palestinian families from having their homes bulldozed.

But wait, Israeli's murder from their helicopters so it's a long shot.

posted on Apr, 6 2004 @ 11:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by J0HNSmith
what if mexico sent suicide bombers into texas? Would we be the new Israel because they wanted texas back and we're more powerful? Maybe we should just give them texas?

Shut up with that bull#.

What if this, what if that, what if this happened.

It's not happening and it will never happen.

Stick to the topic at hand.

[Edited on 4-6-2004 by Illmatic67]

Actually Illmatic, you need to present from both sides instead of your "Islamic \" point of view.

I have said it before and will say it again, cause you won't recognize it nor admit it, but according to the Shari'ah, Islamic Law, suicide and murder is not sanctioned nor condoned, in fact it is forbidden.
The wall is far from being complete.
I don't agree with the wall, but that # your talking is nothing but half-truths and you, Illmatic, know it.
In presenting those half-truths and then when someone comments, you tell them to "shut-up", shows the intent of your message doesn't it?

seekerof

[Edited on 7-4-2004 by Seekerof]

posted on Apr, 6 2004 @ 11:26 PM
link   
Heres the problem with the jews. Why cant like any other religion, they assimilate. Its called the diaspora?what the f is that.
What, is there another religion that needs its own homeland and is willing to kill for it. That is the whole problem in the middle east.
Why not put the jews in Texas. There is plenty of room there.
You know if the Mormons in Utah started building a wall into the neighboring state(for protection against retaliation) i dont think it would be kosher(pun intended).

posted on Apr, 6 2004 @ 11:31 PM
link   
Why were Palestinians killing Jews even before the wall and even before they creation of the new Israel?

posted on Apr, 6 2004 @ 11:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by AceOfBase
Why were Palestinians killing Jews even before the wall and even before they creation of the new Israel?

Why were Jews murdering and bulldozing Palestinians before the creation of the state of Israel.

Everything was all well until the Jew had to show up and say, "Yea, I'm jewish, now get out of my way."

posted on Apr, 6 2004 @ 11:38 PM
link   
Were they bulldozing Palestinian homes in the 1920's?

posted on Apr, 6 2004 @ 11:40 PM
link   
F the jews,they need to get along ,assimilate, and realize they are just another religion and not a race.

posted on Apr, 6 2004 @ 11:42 PM
link   

Were the Palestinians bulldozing Jewish homes in the 1920's?

I doubt it because America never supplied the Palestinians with the means to do so.

posted on Apr, 6 2004 @ 11:46 PM
link   

Were the Palestinians bulldozing Jewish homes in the 1920's?

I doubt it because America never supplied the Palestinians with the means to do so.

No but they were killing Jews.

posted on Apr, 6 2004 @ 11:47 PM
link   

No but they were killing Jews.

Who cares?

Hitler was killing 6 million Jews but when the Palestinians do it it's more public because of their "Jihad"

Give me a break.

Hit wrong button...apologies.

[Edited on 7-4-2004 by Seekerof]

posted on Apr, 7 2004 @ 12:05 AM
link   
James, I agree with you.

Seekerof, great link, and i agree with what it says.

immortal, we do not have that kind of a problem in the US, but if we did you can be sure we will try everything to stop whoever attacks us.

Illmatic, JohnSmith is actually making a good point. BTW, because Hitler did it doesn't mean is alright or less of a crime for others to do it.

posted on Apr, 7 2004 @ 12:41 AM
link   

Shut up with that bull#.

What if this, what if that, what if this happened.

It's not happening and it will never happen.

Stick to the topic at hand.

[Edited on 4-6-2004 by Illmatic67]

I am sticking to the topic at hand. I just reversed the situation to your back yard to see if you would still feel the same about it. I guess by your answer you wouldn't feel the same about it, I think that means you should revaluate your current stance. You should be willing to look at it objectively. Telling me to "shut up" and using expletives won't make you any more right, in fact it makes you look closed minded and ignorant.

posted on Apr, 7 2004 @ 01:47 AM
link   

Who cares?

Hitler was killing 6 million Jews but when the Palestinians do it it's more public because of their "Jihad"

Give me a break.

Wow, I don't think I've ever seen so much hate put into a few short sentences.

posted on Apr, 7 2004 @ 01:58 AM
link   

Something I have wondered about? Israel is by no means broke, why not buy the land? People there sell land and houses right? I'm sure that there would be other issues that arise from that but at least no one could say after that that Israel doesn't own the land.

Yes, they do, but in the disputed territories, an Arab that sells his land to a Jew can get himself killed as a collaborator. Hamas and the Palestinian Authority don�t want to encourage selling land.

Further, Arab nations don�t allow Palestinians to immigrate. They want to keep them where they are, to keep the wound open.

posted on Apr, 7 2004 @ 02:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by ashley
What, is there another religion that needs its own homeland and is willing to kill for it. That is the whole problem in the middle east.

I can think of one. Islam. They want another homeland in Israel, in addition to the other 20 or so predominantly Islamic nations.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join