Lets be Honest about Hamas and Israel...

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join

posted on Dec, 30 2008 @ 05:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dracula23

Okay .... here's being honest ...

They are NEVER going to get along. The entire world needs to BUTT OUT and let them beat the crap out of each other once and for all. Let them duel to the death without any interference or pressure or 'help' from anyone. Whoever is left standing is the 'winner' and the whole freak'n mess is done with once and for all.

There. That's being honest about what should be done.

posted on Dec, 30 2008 @ 09:37 PM
link   
Oh i see, so were supposed to butt out, now that we have given one side the 5th largest military in the world, and stripped everything away from the other, NOW we are supposed to butt out and let em fight it out, thats ripe.

Americans always want to strip away history, and indeed are often mocked by other nations and leaders because they know nothing of history. The reason is that history paints a very bad picture of american foreign policy and agenda, and the more well known true history is, the more american government is rightfully hated and feared. Further, only the americans are arrogant enough to believe that as the current pinnacle of all things, they have nothing to learn from history. Ignoring history is one of the few things that allows americans to sleep at night, holding tight to the belief that their dominance is held because they are great, wonderful, gods chosen, rather than the truth that their empire was built off of murder, rape, robbery, and deception and bullying.

posted on Dec, 30 2008 @ 09:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Dracula23

Dracula23
You seem to be so fanatic and anti- muslim , as if you are an angel against the devil ! please wake up to the fact that palestinians are people who fight for the liberation of their land against invaders supported by imperialism , and stop talking against the victims as if they are to be blamed for defending their land and right to exist , while you defend the opressors , who -cowerdly - bomb civilian people from the sky killing women and children !!
Let put it this way , if Mexico invades usa and claims that it is it's promised land , will american people have to close their mouths and submit to the mexicans ? will they be calles terrorist if the resist invaders ?
Stop making it sound as a clash of civilizations between muslims and non muslims , and if you persist on doing so , let me introduce you to what the zionists are puting in practice by reading this text :
When the LORD your God brings you into the land you are to possess and casts out the many peoples living there, you shall then slaughter them all and utterly destroy them…You shall make no agreements with them nor show them any mercy…You shall destroy their altars, break down their images, cut down their groves and burn their graven images with fire. For you are a holy people unto the LORD thy God and He has chosen you to be a special people above all others upon the face of the earth... – Book of Deuteronomy, 7:1-8
The aerial assault on Gaza thus far resulting in several hundred deaths and close to a thousand casualties (much of which will result in even more deaths) must–if it is to be understood correctly–be placed within the historical context of the religious ideas expounded by Judaism since its inception and which today constitute the philosophical lifeblood of the state of Israel.

posted on Dec, 30 2008 @ 09:54 PM
link   
"PRAY FOR THE PEACE OF JERUSALEM"
PSALM 122:6

Is the shortest verse in Bible,

"SHA-ALU SHALOM YIRUSHALAYIM".

posted on Jan, 1 2009 @ 12:53 PM
link   
If children must reply to me please have your parents read my message so you understand it! I specifically stated the "JEWS" were critical for the winning of the American Revolution. Just look up what the founding fathers, in particular Washington, Adams and Jefferson said of them.
You may even find why the American people look on them selves as Jewish since Christ was a Jew and it is Judaism that was the largest contributor to our social structure.
But please do a little research before wasting my time.

posted on Jan, 1 2009 @ 01:33 PM
link   

reply to post by traderjack

Using would war 2 was just an example for wars in the past. Second any person who can compare gang members to terrorists and make a comparison between political and legal issues shouldn’t be writing on this board since he is clueless. It’s the most absurd thing I read in all my time in ATS.

It’s funny how no one answered my main point about Islam and extremists Muslims. Please answer why Christianity, Judaism Buddhism etc have evolved and introduced separation of church and state, monogamy etc…

Extreme Islam is the problem; the war in Israel is just a battle in the big war all civilized countries in the world today need to deal with…

Crazy MUSLIM terrorists

Dear Drac,
It is all of Islam not just the extremist. To varying degrees they all ignore our world and refuse to love others as they love themselves. It is a religion of fascism. No individualism. They even secretly practice what can only be called gay activities in the belief that the next “Iman” will be born of man. They say it is not being homosexual when bearded men are caressing and kissing each other. OK than what is it?
Then too I have heard church bells in many countries but in the Islamic countries you have to put up with the call to prayer over loud speakers. Oh yes it is OK to lie to anyone that is not a Muslim after all the goal is to kill everyone else.
As far as I have been able to trace its origins Allah was a minor imp of Baal of course Mohammed was a pedophile that married a nine year old. His wife even told him how convenient it was that Allah would tell him what he wanted to hear.
It is a sick religion from an Orwell classic. It needs to be removed from the world.

posted on Jan, 2 2009 @ 09:53 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 2 2009 @ 10:18 AM
link   
So let's see now, a foreign government sets up villages, and settlements on your countries land. They block your people from going to and from work, or to school or to a hospital. They take your water, and destroy your homes. Are you expected to do nothing about this?

How long would it be before you would want to take action against people that oppress you?

This really doesn't have anything to do with Islam or Jews. It has everything to do with the systematic extermination of a group of people by a larger group of people.

The Israelis are just doing it in a more PC sort of way. If they really were to let journalists into the Gaza strip I am confident that the "targeted strikes" by the Israeli defence force is much less targeted than specified.

Of course you know intentionally ramming a boat carrying humanitarian relief to the Gaza Strip just goes to show how "right" Israel is.

Face it, this is going to be the most PC genocide ever to hit the world. Israel has many many people lobbying around the world on their behalf. They have their cover story well entrenched. So it won't be much of a shock when we learn later that Israel has not only completely wiped out Hamas but also has eradicated every Palestinian from the Gaza strip in "a series of unfortunate civilian casualties"

The question is, how many people have to die before it becomes "Ethnic Cleansing"? How many more people have to die before it's called "Genocide"? The Israelis don't want Palestinians anywhere they deemed to be Israel. That means the systematic and politically spun destruction of every Palestinian person in these two small areas.

You wonder why the Mid East hates Israel? It's because they know what Israel is really doing. If Israel actually left the west bank and the Gaza Strip then you would see the entire Mid East become much more stable.

posted on Jan, 2 2009 @ 10:24 AM
link   
The following is my opinion as a member participating in this discussion.

Anyone who has a problem with Israel targeting HAMAS please state your country and tell me what you think your government would have done if 80 rockets a day were shot at civilians.

Well, when the IRA was blowing up City Centres in the UK, launching mortars at the runways of Gatwick and Heathrow airport and trying to assasinate the British Government in Downing Street and at the Conservative Party conference in Brighton I distinctly remember a complete and utter lack of RAF planes lobbing 500lb bombs into Dublin.

So what was your point, exactly?

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

posted on Jan, 2 2009 @ 01:20 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Jan, 3 2009 @ 11:07 AM
link   
reply to [url=http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread422766/pg5#pid5560409]post by knowledgelover74[

The Sovereignty
revealed in Mecca

9. They say: Yes,verily, awarner came unto us; but was denied and said: Allah hath naught revealed; ye are in naught but a great error.

What I have said I have said. The prior points were agreed to by devout Moslems that were leaders in Iraq. It is not I who am in error I can assure you. But I do thank you for such an effort at correction. Your heart is being mislead though.

I suggest you take the time to look into: jewishpathways.com there you will find free educational information to the other side of this coin.

I see a people that won a large amount of land in 1967 that were forced by the US to give ever increasing amounts away until the wolves are at their very door. Now the wolves are causing sin to be made as meals by both sides.

My grandfather, a Cherokee, told me how he had two wolves fighting within himself. One was all the best natures of man the other all the worst. He also told be it is the same with everyone and every nation.
I pleaded with the old man to tell me which wolf would win this fight. His reply was "the one you feed".

posted on Jan, 3 2009 @ 05:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan

They are NEVER going to get along. The entire world needs to BUTT OUT and let them beat the crap out of each other once and for all. Let them duel to the death without any interference or pressure or 'help' from anyone. Whoever is left standing is the 'winner' and the whole freak'n mess is done with once and for all.

I agree totally only the problem is the Yanks have stumped up the Jews with modern weapons and the Ayrabs have sticks and stones...modern day David versus Goliath.

Even it up a bit by Nuking Tel Aviv perhaps ?

[edit on 3-1-2009 by mazzroth]

posted on Jan, 4 2009 @ 09:48 AM
link   
Mazzroth ? is it, I was trying to reply to you and must have hit the wrong button.

You are correct about the continual involvement of the US in this region. But as for “sticks and stones” for the so called “Palestinians” did you miss all those little $600 million dollar payments to PLO and other “parties” by the US for their “peaceful efforts”.

It was the US that brought down democracy in Iran to be replaced by the Shaw and then refused to back him when the extremist ran over and grabbed that nation. The US and others continue to back both sides of this present conflict with everything but true aid. The so called Palestinians should have been given enough land back in 1948. Not just scooted over to Jordan. Where they did wear out their welcome, quite a negative feat if one knows the peaceful nature of the Jordanians. However why do other Islamic nations not offer land? They live for an enemy just as Nazi Germany did, how unfortunate it is the same one.

Thomas Jefferson warned that when our (US) cities match the population of Europe our crimes and resulting government would begin to match that of Europe. Like too many research mice in a small cage they turn aggressive. He also warned of Bankers being a far greater threat than any standing army, something worth a look at today.

If it were not for the missiles and a rather unfortunate passage concerning Sovereignty in the Qur’an concerning the lamps of heaven being the rockets of followers, perhaps the immediate situation would have been delayed. But delayed at best, it is economics once again. The weapons of Hamas are just bad enough to not be tolerated in the hands of such mind sets as the extremist.

I believe you are correct in this: that the US is more to blame than is Israel. If the US and all others (Iran) would leave these regions governments and politics to themselves peace may some day come.

As far as US continued economic support that is a two edge sword. This practice has benefited the US by ways of both weaponry and dependable components (air craft and others), that due to lack of returned investment in US production that has left Israel as the primary source of dependable quality. Yes I am avoiding details on this.

As for religion I would push Jefferson's "red bible" as the best reading material for all sides. OK my coffee is wearing off. Thanks ATS for his site.

[edit on 4-1-2009 by Comforter]

posted on Jan, 4 2009 @ 10:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by MegaCurious
What? Revolutionary War? There was no Israel during the revolutionary war... first its WW2, now it's the revolutionary war??

I knew the post would bring out THE MORONS with absolutely NO historical Education.

The original poster was correct it was a JEW that financed America for the Revolutionary War. Not an Israeli and he didn't say Israeli he said Jew, and this goofball says there was no JEWS in the 1700's.

Someone should get an education before opening his mouth cause he looks DUMB!!!

posted on Jan, 4 2009 @ 09:28 PM
link   
hammas must be destroyed and israel submit to the the un a full departure of all palestinians. this country can not live in peace until all palestians are removed. it's pretty sad to say this but its the truth. israel needs to fully invade gaza and destroy all walks of life that opposes... civilian and terrorist

posted on Jan, 4 2009 @ 10:03 PM
link   

Sure you are.

[edit on 4-1-2009 by pepsi78]

posted on Jan, 5 2009 @ 07:45 PM
link   
reply to post by theindependentjournal

Thank you for coming to my defense and let me close that part of this post with this:
www.internationalwallofprayer.org...

I believe the above will educate those with a gap in American (US) History.

Now to take the timeline to the new Jewish state of Israel:
From the New York Times August 21, 1949 by Gene Currivan “EGYPTIANS MOVING REUGEES TO GAZA” Cairo Acts to Gain Bargaining Positions if Strip Should Be Transferred to Israel

…Egypt is transferring her Arab refugees from Ismailia (Suez Canal area) to Gaza-Rafah coastal strip. From a camp for German prisoners of WWII many were also Bedouins who could find no grazing grounds in the Sinai Desert and became charges of the Egyptians.
The total number of refugees to the strip area was brought to more than 300,000.
The strip would be of value to Israel from a defense viewpoint but these advantages would not be enough to persuade Israel to accept the refugees now in Gaza. Add to this figure 250,000 refugees from all Arab states and not just Egypt. The highest number of refugees is at present in Jordan. "

Do you all see now that the Gaza was purposely laden with refugees in 1949! Egypt was unsuccessful in an attempt to get Israel to relinquish Negeb in a swap for a comparatively unpopulated Gaza strip. Upon failing the Egyptians and almost every other Arab state sent their refuge to that strip to burden the new state of Israel. Real nice neighbors!

As I implied in my prior posts the press is taking liberty with the term “Palestinian” to foster the miss-belief that these are indigenous peoples of the Gaza, for the most part they are NOT!

Oh and what nice allies Israel has in the US and the non-Muslim countries that her peoples ancestors helped to breath life to!

What part of Terrorist Organization are people and the miss-guided press having trouble with? The best we have in the US have not been able to take down terrorist cells here without killing women and children as well. It just gets covered up by our press. Israel is not proud of what it is now forced to do but I see no other choice. In deed I would have far less restraint than the people and government of Israel has shown thus far.

G_d bless Israel and have mercy on these acts that have been forced upon her.

Egypt should be responsible for the lion’s share of this mess!

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 01:43 PM
link   
reply to post by neoclassman

Go and help yourself , you seriuosly need a psychiatrist , since when the world listens to damn ignorants like this opinion holders !!

posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 02:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Comforter

May our words be pleasing to the Creator and cause His Great Name to be sanctified.

Assalaam Aleikhum:

The world stands aghast as the atrocities being committed by the Zionist regime in Gaza, becomes known in ever greater and shocking detail.

Mere words are insufficient to express the pain that all mankind feels at the plight of the Gaza and Palestinian people.

For over one hundred years, they have been subject to a carefully conceived plan, to drive them from their homes and their land.

Throughout their history, the Zionists have resorted to intimidation, war, ethnic cleansing and state—sponsored terrorism to achieve their goals.

This is, has been and continues to be, the criminal agenda of the Zionist movement. But among this movement’s greatest crimes, is that it has claimed to carry out these nefarious actions in the name of holiness, in the name of the Almighty, in the name of Judaism and the Jewish people !!

This is a wicked and monstrous lie !!

It is a desecration of our religion !!

Judaism forbids and rejects Zionism and the existence of the State of “Israel”. We have been expressly commanded by the Almighty that we are forbidden to have our own sovereignty in this heavenly decreed exile, we are also forbidden to rebel against any nation. Torah believing Jews, under the leadership of the most esteemed rabbis of the 20th century have always opposed and fought against Zionism and ultimately the State of “Israel”.

Unfortunately in recent years the Zionists have succeed in seducing and co—opting members of the religious community and some rabbis into support of not allowing the return of the rightful owners, the Palestinian people, to their land, by fear mongering, by appealing to their worst fears, that there is a religious conflict and that the Arabs always have had an ingrained hate for the Jews. Especially, they claim, that because of the many years of the existence of the State of “Israel”, if the Palestinians where to return to their land, they would massacre the Jews, may the Almighty protect us.

Anyone familiar with the ploys and techniques of the Zionist State is aware of this fact.

Before the advent of Zionism, Muslims and Christian, Arabs and Jews, lived peacefully together in the Holy Land, as in all the Muslim lands, — Ask your grandparents! — They remember those peaceful days! And in fact it is here the opportune time to thank all the Muslim countries for their extraordinary friendship, hospitality and safe haven that they have provided to the Jewish people throughout the ages!

The Zionists rely on the Bible, the Torah, for their imaginary right to ethnically cleanse the Palestinian people and to subjugate them. This is a pathetic joke! The Zionists have always been heretics and rejected all the fundamental tenets of our faith, and yet they have the nerve, the arrogance, the audacity, the chutzpa, to pretend to base their behavior on our holy Torah.

We know what our holy writings and our great rabbis have taught us — that we are forbidden to subjugate or oppress anyone or to desecrate the holiness of the Holy Land with paths of violence, ethnic cleansing, discrimination and military power. Our religion teaches justice. It teaches peace. It teaches compassion. In fact, the greatest and ultimate hope and prayer of the Jewish people is, that when the Messiah comes that then “Nation shall no longer lift up sword against nation, and they will make war no more.” All nations will serve God together in peace.

To the governments of the world, it is not through your support of the Zionist regime — the State of “Israel”, that the Jewish people are being helped! On the contrary, this tragic historical mistake has led to the killing of Arabs and Jews alike. The governments of the great powers, by supporting the State of “Israel” are not only harming the Palestinian people but they are also unwittingly contributing to the growth of hostility towards Jews worldwide!

To our Jewish brethren, we beg! Do not be intimidated by ruthless Zionist bullying and violence!! — Proclaim loudly and clearly your outrage, pain and sympathy for the people of Gaza and that those who show contempt for the Torah, the teachings of our rabbis, and disregard the ethical and moral basics of our faith, have no right to speak on behalf of the Jewish People or Judaism!

We must tell the world that self rule, sovereignty and ALL the rights of the Palestinian people, must be restored throughout historic Palestine! This is a requirement of Jewish ethics and values! Jewish justice demands the return of the Palestinian refugees to their homes, towns, villages and cities throughout Palestine! Tell the world, loudly and clearly, that you support Palestinian statehood over the ENTIRE Holy Land —— not despite your Jewish identity, but because of it.

To our Islamic brethren – let us speak up for the people of Gaza and please do not judge the Jewish faith or its people, on the basis of this passing lunacy of Zionism. The Jews have always been your friends and cousins. Do not allow your understandable anger to be directed at those who are innocent of wrongdoing, regardless of whether they reside in Occupied Palestine, Europe, or anywhere around the globe.

Together, people of all nations, may we be worthy, with God’s help, speedily and peacefully, without further suffering and bloodshed of anyone, be it Arab or Jew, to witness the peaceful end of the Zionist occupation over every inch of Palestine.

And may we yet merit to see, in the very near future, the revelation of the One God, over the entire world, with all mankind in His servitude, in joyous brotherhood.

AMEN

Let’s Proclaim Together:
FREE GAZA – FREE PALESTINE
JUDAISM YES ZIONISM NO !

www.nkusa.org...

posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 02:38 AM
link   
reply to post by knowledgelover74

Interesting text, but you should have posted it as "external text".

As it is, it may look like your own text and not the speech of Rabbi Y. D. Weiss, as we can see in the link you provided.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join