It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Battle To Save The Fiat Money System Has Begun

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 28 2008 @ 03:34 PM
link   

The shadow money-lenders are in a desperate situation and they will start a world war to avoid the collapse of the fiat money system. The war will be financed by the major central banks and their proxies – the 8 to 10 global commercial and investment banks. As in World War I and II, the elites of the City of London and Wall Street will be the primary movers of this insidious plot.

Anyone who doubts this scenario need only to ask one simple question – Do you think the financial powers centred in the West would accept and tolerate their loss of financial power?

by Matthias Chang

Source Article from globalresearch.ca

please read the entire article. what are your thoughts?

posted on Dec, 28 2008 @ 04:42 PM
link   
I'll read the whole article later, but this is what I have been trying to tell people now since the bailouts happened over here in America.

The damage that has been done by this engineered economic collapse is way more than they planned. The fiat money system is collapsing and not even a world war is going to save it. People are not going to go fight across the world if their families aren't supported.

They messed up big time and they are going to try anything to still go through with their plans, but people are on to the scheme now. People are starting to wonder where all this money is coming from and how much longer it can last.

If Obama follows the status quo like I think he is that puts the statement by Biden about hes going to need your support to get people to support the decision that he made which will probably mean entering into a world war. Nobody is going to support his decision to go to war after 53% of the country voted him in to get us out of war.

Tensions are high and the PTB are getting desperate. They will make mistakes and with their plans so close to being completed they can't afford to make mistakes because this is the most critical part in the transition and this is the part that has to be executed flawlessly.

The house of cards is crumbling and there is nothing they can do to save it. The only way for them to stay in power is to save it and that isn't going to happen. There is nothing to be saved they have spent all political and monetary capital. There is nothing that they can do to stop what they have put into motion and the fallout has reached further than what they wanted it to in order to maintain their power base.

I'm not religious, but one thing holds true the meek will inherit the earth and the normal everyday citizens are the meek.

posted on Dec, 28 2008 @ 06:31 PM
link   
i hope you are correct. my hopes have been in the same direction.

i was a real estate broker for over 20 years--i got out before the boom; and, i saw exactly what was happening. my last few years 91-92, we were in a bit of a RE recession, so i specialized in foreclosures. at that time in miami you had to have solid credit and job history to be approved for a mortgage. interests rates had come down, but no one could qualify. even under the strict qualifying rules, i had plenty of foreclosures to work with!

i noticed the apparent lack of equity in the dotcom boom as well; also, how well you had to be connected to get any of the venture capital. remember the ads of the kids on roller skates in their high tech offices?

anyway, i read Douglas Casey, "Crisis Investing in the 90's". pretty much everything happened as he said it would, only it took much longer.

also, i noticed that over the years, very few clients were mom and pops. it seemed that if you didn't work for a corporation or the government, you were not buying houses!

with all that said, i am concerned that war may be presented as the solution. i know that there are many, who would gladly send somebody else (our kids) to war to preserve their way of life. i have been complaining about the deficit since the nineties. often, i get the response that America has the might; and, "let'm try and come and get it" granted this is a profane remark; but just how many will divide themselves from the status quo? yet that is exactly what has to be done.

on another note, the same amount of resources are still on the planet. we just need to find that balance. so, there is still stuff; but there is a massive redistribution. it's the intangibles that have screwed us. somewhere is the plateau. ie Dow at 6,000?

in the event of martial law, here in the US, will the people rise; or, will it be more like Germany in the 1930's. after arguing these points now for 16 years, i still get a glazed stare from most. some of my friends have started listening though; and, i am invited to join three different survival scenarios. i might add that one of these guys is very conservative.

i liked this guys article and i am just fishing for other views. thanks.

posted on Dec, 29 2008 @ 01:36 AM
link   
Well honestly, all the people that look at you with glazed over stares when you tell them about it, are most likely the same ones that say it won't happen here.

That is the whole thing about it, TPTB think they have everything figured out, but the truth is they have no clue of the crap storm coming their way if they keep on doing what they are doing.

Humans have two main responses to threatening situations, Flight or Fight. I have a feeling when it all goes down the ones with the flight response are the ones that will go to the camps, because it will be a 'safe' place and what not. Then you have the fighters.

Out of 300 million people in America how many are going to have the fight response? A whole bunch more than they can contend with. Of course maybe the plan is to drive us into a state of anarchy so the architects of it can step into power.

If that is the case it won't ever happen. America will split into separate countries. Personally I don't know what will happen, but we will survive and the NWO will kind of exist in this weird dysfunctional way only for a few months at most a year before it breaks down.

I'm not really worried about it all personally, just taking it one day at a time. What will happen will happen. Just looking at it from a more realistic point of view and American citizens will not let a more powerful government control the government that we have.

top topics

join