It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So i got a Wii

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 28 2008 @ 02:55 PM
link   
Got a wii for xmas
Been playing super mash bros. brawl for the past 2 days
can anyone reccomend any good games that arent along the lines of "wii play" "wii sport" etc..

posted on Dec, 28 2008 @ 08:17 PM
link   
Metroid Prime 3 is a nice game, and remember, your wii can play game cube games as well, so you have a very large choice. Zelda Twilight princes is also a great game. It all depends on what you like.

Have fun with your Wii, wish I had more games to tell you about, but money is tight.

posted on Dec, 28 2008 @ 08:50 PM
link   
I have Guitar Hero 3, Metriod Prime 3: Corruption, Mario Kart Wii, Super Smash Bros. Brawl, Resident Evil 4, and The Legend Of Zelda: Twilight Princess, im planing on getting Starwars, The Force Unleashed, sounds like fun, but if your into more of the aerobic aspect, get games that involve sword fights and stuff

[edit on 28-12-2008 by outrider]

posted on Dec, 29 2008 @ 02:16 AM
link   
reply to post by outrider

i have had a wii for over a year. tell us more about yourself and what kind of games you like, This will help me tell you what games I think you should get. Who do you play with? Just ourself or do you like to play multiplayer?

posted on Dec, 29 2008 @ 02:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Runningtobabylon

I don't know if it is like wii play or not, but boomblocks is a fantastic game. I haven't played many games but that one was a really good game. Anyone can play it and it is a great "party game". It is pretty much reverse jenga where you try to knock down towers of blocks for points. As simple as it is, it is still very fun.

posted on Dec, 29 2008 @ 03:20 AM
link   

congratulations!
it is lot of fun
we got ours for 2 years right now

i would highly recommend mario kart!
the best stuff ever

a friend of mine got the wii board for fitness and she claims it is better than the gym

my son would recommend zelda and avatar games!

posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 05:22 AM
link   

metroid prime 3 is great. i've read that nintendo are re-releasing metroid prime 1 and 2 (game cube games) for the wii with wide screen aspect and wiimote control like prime 3. so i'll be getting those when they come out.

peace

posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 12:15 PM
link   
I got my Wii for xmas too! Had a lot of fun with it so far...

We actually got 4 controllers for it, and have a blast with friends...
Also, for the lightsaber afficianados....Best Buy has this pack of two lightsaber accessories, where the controller snaps into a lightsaber hilt (that actually lights up!)...Damn cool, and only $20 for the set of two.

I have Force Unleashed and Lightsaber Duels, and both are great fun with these accessories, hehe...

I also have Destroy All Humans for it (Big Willie), and that's fun.

Still have to get Zelda and Mario Cart though...I'll get those next time I'm at the game store...

new topics

top topics

join