It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The things a man does to impress a woman...

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 28 2008 @ 03:47 PM
link   
Women just care about sex and money, they could care less if you love them, theyjust want to survive, like a leech.

People just want to be happy, they will pay any price to otin that happiness, always at the cost of another person though.

Me, all the women i've ever dated just wanted to be with me because I had money and so that they could climb up the "social ladder", i was pretty close to the top and I was connected to all the rich bastards at the top.

"ALL WOMEN WANT IS SEX AND MONEY!!!" At least that's how the Paul Oakenfold song goes.

-Lahara

posted on Dec, 28 2008 @ 03:59 PM
link   
reply to post by TheRandom1

Either you are hanging out with the wrong kind of women, or all you put out there for them was your availability to spend money and have sex.
Not all women are like that.

posted on Dec, 28 2008 @ 04:37 PM
link   
People need to keep in mind that everyone is different. I can't relate when people generalize a gender based on their observations.

posted on Dec, 28 2008 @ 04:59 PM
link   
reply to post by AccessDenied

I know you're female, I don't mean to e offensive, but that's the truth.

I think some of it is perpetuated by the media/hollywood though, women want to live a fantasy life that consists of some prince charming saving them from some sorta uncomfortale situation, which is why I feel Drew Peterson gets so many women, they like the danger, they want to be in a dangerous relationship so some handsome young reporter, policeman, whatever will rescue them from such a toxic relationship.

Women like the adrienalin rush they get from the "bad boys" as well, they care only for themselves, you will never see a woman do something detrimental to themselves to try and get a second date or even a first.

Us men, we don't care much about our personal safety, we just want to have a good time, that's why most men are the BIGGEST adrienalin junkies that's why the majority of usdo extreme sports drive like maniacs and other retarded crap.

Women just care aout sex and money, men just care about fun and egos.

Me, I hate all women, no love for them at all, I'm a "nice guy" that has been rejected and used so much that I could care less about being in some relationship that will end upin a woman wanting to fullfill thee own selfish desires, I've invested too much love, emotion and money in to making womens dreams come true at the cost of them using me and leaving me because I'm not a skinny, little emo, P.O.S..

I wanted to be a missionary, do some good in the world at one time, but thanks to you women (not you specifically, but women in general), I had a mental breakdown and lost everything I had.

Thanks woman kind, you ridded the of another great guy because of your own selfish desires.

-Lahara

posted on Dec, 28 2008 @ 05:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheRandom1
I think some of it is perpetuated by the media/hollywood though, women want to live a fantasy life that consists of some prince charming saving them from some sorta uncomfortale situation, which is why I feel Drew Peterson gets so many women, they like the danger, they want to be in a dangerous relationship so some handsome young reporter, policeman, whatever will rescue them from such a toxic relationship.

I agree with you, we women, we like putting ourselves in uncomfortable situations so that when it gets really dangerous a hansome guy will miraculously appear and rescue us. That's the life...too bad if he comes a little too late to save us.

Women like the adrienalin rush they get from the "bad boys" as well, they care only for themselves, you will never see a woman do something detrimental to themselves to try and get a second date or even a first.

Yep, you're right again. I just love a guy who I will have to bail out of jail and who will come home drunk every night. And I only care about myself, that's why I like guys who don't respect females!?! I didn't know I had to harm myself to get guys attention either, perhaps next time I will set myself on fire, maybe then I'll get asked out!?!

You're on a roll, I, being a woman, only care about sex and money...hmmm, this is a weird dating site!?!

Me, I hate all women, no love for them at all, I'm a "nice guy"
Oh, so you're a "nice guy"...I am looking for a "bad guy" so that a "handsome guy" will come save me.

Thanks woman kind, you ridded the 'world?' of another great guy because of your own selfish desires.
No problem, if you need anything else just ask.

posted on Dec, 28 2008 @ 06:06 PM
link   
reply to post by cancerian42

Lol, I appreciate your sarcasm, but it sounds as though the truth I pointed out, hit a nerve.

What I said is true about EVERY woman i've ever met, they get mad when I show them how this rediculous mentality they have is nothing but pure fantasy and will never come into fruision.

Oh, women have left me for some scum bag that gets drunk that they have to bail out of jail.

You are more proof that women are trash because of your complete insensitivity towards the woes of another, I thought you high and mighty women were supposed to be the sensitive caring ones?

I have a name for people who pick apart things others say and only focus on the negative that relates to themselves of which they horribly attempt to defend, but that name is not allowed here on ATS.

Men go through a LOT of trouble to apease women, but those foolish unappreciative "queens" only go for the highschool dropout, dead beat, football playing morons.

They also go for the little emo retards who play crappy guitar and sing about cutting themselves.

Then of course there are the real female dogs, those women who go after a man who has worked his but off to become succesful (like I use to be before you effing evil women drove me nuts) so that they can suck them dry of all there money and any hope of a happy life.

You have some appologizing to do. You sound like one of the latter women I described, completely insensitive and worthless.

-Lahara

posted on Dec, 28 2008 @ 07:16 PM
link   

Lol, I appreciate your sarcasm, but it sounds as though the truth I pointed out, hit a nerve.

Well, what did you expect after you dissed ALL females. I can see your point with many, but it isn't exactly nice to hear myself included into your generalized assumptions regarding...me.

What I said is true about EVERY woman i've ever met, they get mad when I show them how this rediculous mentality they have is nothing but pure fantasy and will never come into fruision.

Now you change it to only the ones you have met, make up your mind.

You are more proof that women are trash because of your complete insensitivity towards the woes of another, I thought you high and mighty women were supposed to be the sensitive caring ones?

You really are kind of right this time, I have absolutely no pity for you.

Men go through a LOT of trouble to apease women, but those foolish unappreciative "queens" only go for the highschool dropout, dead beat, football playing morons.

There you go generalising us again. I could say the same for men, you know: "Women go through a LOT of trouble to appease men, but those foolish unappreciative "morons" only go for the highschool dropout, dead beat, cheerleading queens. (however that is a generalization that I wouldn't actually make). BTW you're very good at name calling.

posted on Dec, 28 2008 @ 07:48 PM
link   

reply to post by AccessDenied

I know you're female, I don't mean to e offensive, but that's the truth.

Us men, we don't care much about our personal safety, we just want to have a good time, that's why most men are the BIGGEST adrienalin junkies that's why the majority of usdo extreme sports drive like maniacs and other retarded crap.

Me, I hate all women, no love for them at all, I'm a "nice guy" that has been rejected and used so much that I could care less about being in some relationship that will end upin a woman wanting to fullfill thee own selfish desires, I've invested too much love, emotion and money in to making womens dreams come true at the cost of them using me and leaving me because I'm not a skinny, little emo, P.O.S..

I wanted to be a missionary, do some good in the world at one time, but thanks to you women (not you specifically, but women in general), I had a mental breakdown and lost everything I had.

Thanks woman kind, you ridded the of another great guy because of your own selfish desires.

-Lahara

As it relates to probably a majority of women, you are probably correct. But not all.
I gave up the fantasy of a knight on a white horse. I can take care of myself.As for the bad boys, learned a valuable lesson there too. I don't need that in my life.
Women DO detrimental things all the time to get another date.They lower their own self worth, and put out WAY before they should.
If you offer up a free buffet, you'll never attract a guy willing to pay for the meal - AccessDenied 2008

Iam leaning towards your same attitude about my opposite gender.
I don't need a guy to buy me stuff, I'll do that myself.
Sex is important, yeah...when you LOVE somebody enough to share that.
No excuses for doing it otherwise. Learned that too.
If you are going to make mistakes in life, at least learn from them.
My dream guy, should love me regardless of whether we didn't have two nickles to rub together, or ever had sex at all.
Love requires neither.

posted on Dec, 28 2008 @ 07:51 PM
link   

How sad that that is your reality of women. Because neither I or any other women I personally know is like this.

Maybe you need to start looking in different places for decent women.

Or maybe look deep inside yourself and see why you seem to be attracted to women who only want sex and money. After all, it is a 2 way street.

I personally get rather turned off by men who feel the need to flash their wealth around or are man-whores and only want sex or only care what you look like. See us women have to deal with crappy people too.

Anyways, good luck in your search for your perfect girl
There is someone out there for you!

[edit on 12/28/2008 by greeneyedleo]

posted on Dec, 28 2008 @ 07:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Jkd Up

"I know I can't juggle chainsaws and wouldn't try just cos Beyonce wanted me to... "

I'm sorry dude, but if Beyonce asked me to nicely enough, I may consider severing a limb with a chainsaw.
Seriously though, that is one fine woman.

posted on Dec, 28 2008 @ 08:44 PM
link   
reply to post by theresult

He should impress her with some caribbean dancing..

Salsa, Merengue, dancehall, soca, zouk, kompa, bachata or ritmo kombina.

Get's em all the time..

I danced a merengue with a girl at a Eddy Herrera concert. It was so good, that the next I went out time she almost desperately wanted to dance with me. Told me she was looking for me everywhere in the nightclub untill she found me dancing with someone else already. Yeah, well I was looking for her too and couldn't find her and went to dance with the other woman moments before she found me.. Too late unfortunately...
(story didn't end there btw.., but I'll leave it at we still got to dance (soca) together at a later event, in which I savored the moment and held her tightly
she is so sweet..)

Ok ok enough of that...

Check out my thread here on Caribbean music btw:

www.belowtopsecret.com...

[edit on 28-12-2008 by TheBandit795]

posted on Dec, 28 2008 @ 08:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Jay-in-AR

No woman is worth me risking my life unless she is in a life threatening situation.. Ever. If I risk my life in anyway, it's either for the thrill or to save another in some way.

posted on Dec, 28 2008 @ 08:53 PM
link   
reply to post by TheBandit795

Eh, it is kinda' hard to convey sarcasm over a discussion forum.

Oh, I absolutely agree.

But then again, I really liked Beyonce in the second Austin Powers flick

posted on Dec, 28 2008 @ 08:57 PM
link   
Poor guy. All he had to do was talk to her and act interested and listen. And ask her a few questions about herself.

posted on Dec, 28 2008 @ 09:22 PM
link   
Random1, as a man I can tell you that you are wrong. And I'm sorry for that because I think everyone deserves the right opportunity. But did you ever think perhaps it's your taste in women that leads to problems?

I don't know your tastes, so I'm not generalizing you personally. But I find most men who get involved with uncaring, selfish, greedy women are generally asking for it by looking no deeper than her cleavage before giving their heart away. But I wish you the sincerest best in finding the right one.

As for the topic of this thread, the human torch... I'm just going to walk away while singing Love Hurts...

[edit on 28-12-2008 by TravelerintheDark]

posted on Dec, 28 2008 @ 09:36 PM
link   
Random! Where in Hades do you find these women?

Now I don't blame a woman for wanting a man who can carry his own financial freight. After all, if she wants someone who can provide for their offspring down deep, and even if they don't consider children, the same instincts will kick in.

It's true that there are a few who are interested only in money, but you can spot them easily as a turd in a white bathtub.

And women who want good sex? Well, I just can't bring myself to fault them for that.

But I can tell you for certain, that setting your ass on fire is not going to do anything to give her any confidence in your ability to reason.

So the setting yourself on fire is a no-go.

The truth is, being yourself, assuming you're not a pig, will draw the type of woman that you will mutually find attractive.

I still can't understand why Salma Hayek hasn't hunted me down.

posted on Dec, 28 2008 @ 11:09 PM
link   
reply to post by TravelerintheDark

Hmm... Maybe its just the town I lived in, but it's the same way where I'm living now.

The women I always went for were the ones that were both attractive and a big part of my church that i was attending, also, most of them were friends of friends, most were people I knew, however Inever knew who they really were, they were just waring a mask, athere were women who we mutaly didn't like each other in that way would go to me for advice, tell me what they're looking for ect., ect., they were looking for what i'd detailed in my previous posts.

So by my own, long experience with women, what I told is all I've ever known, now I'm jaded and psuh away all women, I could care less about being in a relationship, thanks agian to womankind for destroying my life.

I'm an empty shell of a human being.

-Lahara

posted on Dec, 29 2008 @ 04:34 AM
link   
reply to post by dooper

It's true that there are a few who are interested only in money, but you can spot them easily as a turd in a white bathtub.

And they are worth about the same too.
I love that line. Never heard it before..but I love it.

posted on Dec, 29 2008 @ 08:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jay-in-AR
reply to post by Jkd Up

"I know I can't juggle chainsaws and wouldn't try just cos Beyonce wanted me to... "

I'm sorry dude, but if Beyonce asked me to nicely enough, I may consider severing a limb with a chainsaw.
Seriously though, that is one fine woman.

No way man! Not even if she whispered naughty things in my ear. I don't wanna learn how to ride a Harley with one arm. She's not worth it. If I'm not good enought the way I am... Too bad.

posted on Dec, 29 2008 @ 09:23 AM
link   

It's not the town you live in now, or the one before. And it isn't about women being shallow. People are shallow, male or female.

I can understand if you give up on relationships, identify even. I think though that you might be better off giving up the bitterness.

Because there are good ones out there, believe me. Rare, perhaps. That makes them so much more precious. Gives them value beyond any measure mankind has created. Then you find yourself being thankful to a greater entity or just random probability each and every day just for being able to spend a little time with them. And when you find the one who feels the same way about you, well, you may just feel like the luckiest person on earth. So I wish you the best. Whether you're looking for it or not, it can happen.

[edit on 29-12-2008 by TravelerintheDark]

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join