It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US Firmly Behind Israel Over Gaza Attacks

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 28 2008 @ 09:41 AM
link   
Al Jazeera didnt make my day...

US FOR DEMOCRACY! - As long as you vote like they want...

This breaking news goes with the picture... Too sad to be true!

Abbas blames Hamas for bloodshed

Mahmoud Abbas, the Palestinian president, has blamed Hamas for triggering Israel's deadly raids on Gaza, by not extending a six-month truce with the Jewish state

english.aljazeera.net...

[edit on 28-12-2008 by JanusFIN]

posted on Dec, 28 2008 @ 10:53 AM
link   
Fool The US Voters Into Believing I Represent Change?

YES WE CAN!

[edit on 28/12/08 by InfaRedMan]

posted on Dec, 28 2008 @ 11:04 AM
link   
reply to post by InfaRedMan

You might be familiar with the picture above.
What you seem to have a hard time grasping is he’s the President ELECT.

Below - another picture you may be familiar with - is THE PRESIDENT.

The inauguration is January 20th.

Today is only December 28th.

I don’t suppose you can wait to try and string the man up until AFTER HE BECOMES PRESIDENT!
At the moment, he can’t do a thing.

Is that so hard for you to understand you muttonhead?

Thank you...

EDIT = hehehe

*P*E*A*C*E*

[edit on 28-12-2008 by silo13]

posted on Dec, 28 2008 @ 11:17 AM
link   
reply to post by silo13

LOL @ Muttonhead! I like the cut of your jib!

IRM

posted on Dec, 29 2008 @ 11:18 PM
link   

US tacitly backs Israel offensive

The White House has given its tacit backing to Israel's military operation against Hamas and the Gaza Strip, a flare-up that is threatening to seriously complicate any peace efforts envisaged by the incoming administration of President-elect Barack Obama.

"The United States understands that Israel needs to take actions to defend itself," said White House spokesman Gordon Johndroe.

"In order for the violence to stop, Hamas must stop firing rockets into Israel and agree to respect a sustainable and durable ceasefire."

news.bbc.co.uk...

"Proud to say, killed by USA!"

U - United
S - Slaughter
A - Association

posted on Dec, 29 2008 @ 11:23 PM
link   
I'm not going to insult America here...

Because most decent Americans would not wish the slaughter and massacre upon innocents...

But sadly most Americans believe that these people who lay dying in Gaza are nothing more than terrorists...

Even the children.

[edit on 29-12-2008 by mr-lizard]

posted on Dec, 29 2008 @ 11:26 PM
link   

FACE THE FACTS...

It is a war that has been financed by U.S. tax dollars and fought with American weapons, with the active collaboration and support of our government. We have paid for the radical expansion of the Israeli "settlements" by armed bands of ultra-nationalist fanatics, Israel's version of the Taliban. Indeed, Israeli opinion is moving rapidly in the radicals' direction, and the victory of Benjamin Netanyahu and the far-right Likud Party in the upcoming election is virtually assured – with even more extreme elements waiting in the wings for their moment.

antiwar.com...

posted on Dec, 30 2008 @ 01:09 AM
link   
Opposition in USA, finally raises their voice!

My sweet dream from coming US Government...

President: Ron Paul
Vice President: Kucinich

Secretary Of State: Cynthia McKinney
Defence Minister: Jesse Ventura
White House Spokesman: Alex Jones
Secretary Of Press: Jeff Rense

Main Goal: Cut ties to Rothschildistan

Kucinich criticizes Israel's killings

US Congressman Dennis Kucinich says the continuing Israeli attacks on civilians in the Gaza Strip are an example of 'collective punishment'.

"The perpetrators of attacks against Israel must also be brought to justice, but Israel cannot create a war against an entire people in order to attempt to bring to justice the few who are responsible. The Israeli leaders know better," Kucinich said in a news release on Monday.

www.presstv.ir...

Paul: No such thing as an independent Israel

The following is an exclusive Press TV interview with US congressman Ron Paul, a unique conservative politician who wants an end to US military presence on foreign soil, advocates US withdrawal from the UN, NATO and the North American Free Trade Agreement (NAFTA) and opposes the Internal Revenue Service (IRS).

www.presstv.ir...

posted on Dec, 30 2008 @ 10:27 AM
link   
reply to post by JanusFIN

You are...sad...inyour world view. Have you heard about how many children/old people/helpless civilians are hurt in Gaza?

No?

Why?

Because Israel is killing the furballs who lauch random missles into civilian territory.

Signed,

Pround citizen of the United Slaughter of America

posted on Dec, 30 2008 @ 10:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by JanusFIN
President: Ron Paul
Vice President: Kucinich

That sounds pretty sweet!
But mr-lizard is right, most decent Americans would not support what's happening over there. We can lay some blame squarely at the feet of the US government, but not the people... And I seriously doubt the founding fathers would support Israel's actions...

top topics

join