It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

January 1st 2009/ 911 backwards

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 28 2008 @ 08:38 AM
link   
I looked for any post on anyone’s ideas of possible upcoming events planned for said date of January 1st 2009. To my surprise, found nothing. Not even in Google. So my question is what people’s thoughts are as to said date if any. Just a thought seeing how September 11th 2001 was just an ordinary date before massive destruction took place on US soil.

posted on Dec, 28 2008 @ 08:44 AM
link   
reply to post by angelsrforever

I have a hard time believing that the evil masterminds of the world would sit in a room and decide that that they should take the date 9 / 11, invert it and plan another attack on the new date. I just can't bring myself to believe that we live in a world where people would do such a thing.

posted on Dec, 28 2008 @ 09:01 AM
link   
erm... January 1st 2009 is not 911 backwards, Its' 1/1 2009. And even if it were so there's no reason to expect anything to happen on that day (except for a lot of hangovers & junk food of course
)

posted on Dec, 28 2008 @ 09:14 AM
link   
I think this day will pass into history, ordinary history, with no significant event.(knocks on wood)
We have trouble in the middle east as usual, and other hot spots brewing around the world, natural and political as well as economical.
If anything does happen, I'll eat my hat.

posted on Dec, 28 2008 @ 09:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Karlhungis

I have a hard time believing that the evil masterminds of the world would sit in a room and decide that that they should take the date 9 / 11, invert it and plan another attack on the new date. I just can't bring myself to believe that we live in a world where people would do such a thing.

Agreed, there's probably more chance of the bad guys spinning a globe and sticking their finger on a random spot while patting Mr Bigglesworth (cat) then them sitting down and picking fancy dates to attack.

posted on Dec, 28 2008 @ 09:18 AM
link   

Well if you think of it logically, these people put a lot of planning into attacking us on that specific date, it couldn't just have been a coincidence that they decided that date would be the most significant time to attack us. It is a well known fact that they lived in our country for awhile. It's a plausible idea, that maybe if you look at 9/11, and see that it comes out to be 911, it could have a deeper meaning to it.

My point is, why was it that certain date, they could have pick 9/12, or January 1st, it doesn't make any sense at all, for the attack to just have been "just an attack", there has to be something more to it. Life has no mistakes, nothing happens by accident, people don't just do things out of nowhere.

Those people in the opposing country, with all their hatred toward American, wouldn't be playing, pick a date out of a hat, or something silly like that. It was a well planned attack, it didn't work out exactly as planned, but for them, that date meant something for them. If they were stopped that date, it would have been a lot longer time, before another date was picked for a certain reason. For all we know, a sleeper cell could have been in the airport, they could have had people on the inside working for them, that were working on that specific date. Maybe it was some sort of religious/culture holiday for them, that we are unaware of.

The human mind functions such that, we grow up learning more and more complex information, the input of memory and the encoding it goes through, keeps it such that, the older we get, the harder it is to believe simple answers to life's dilemmas. The answers in life are always simple, us as a human race, can never truly have the restrain to not be looking for complex answers, but rather see things outside the box.

There is a good music video, that support the concept, that does support the idea, that people do sit around and plan things. It's not completely factual to the point of it actually happening, but the video's depiction is a strong support for my overall point. Showing world leaders coming together and planning attacks on each other, and the innocent bystanders, the people themselves, having to suffer the consequences of those actions. Before the people themselves raise up against their attackers. It also proves the supports and proves the point, that things get planned out for a reason. In order for 9/11 to have occurred, there had to be something for those people to gain, it's known fact that all wars and battles, are fought for money, power, and land. The video goes to show that, through the characterization of the fat man, with the cigar in his money, filled with gluttony of money, power, and war.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Dec, 28 2008 @ 09:29 AM
link   

Haha Karl I know you are joking with us, "from the country that bought us 911,MK Ultra,Enron please welcome the UNITED STATES OF AMERICA!"

posted on Dec, 28 2008 @ 10:01 AM
link   

Lol. Before making such a statement, you should do some more background research on why they attacked America.

posted on Dec, 28 2008 @ 10:13 AM
link   
It's plausible, but unlikely. I think a better date for the inversion that you're talking about would be November 1, 2009. It could happen, it could not. We can't be sure because humans are tricky things, not unlike foxes.

posted on Dec, 28 2008 @ 10:13 AM
link   

posted by angelsrforever

Well if you think of it logically, these people put a lot of planning into attacking us on that specific date, it couldn't just have been a coincidence that they decided that date would be the most significant time to attack us.

One certain fact about 1-1-2009; unless GOD intervenes and rids himself of one more wannabe world dictator, George Dubya Bush will still be pResident on that day and that is a major disaster in itself.

What people? Oh yeah the perpetrators of 9-11. Well they did put a lot of planning into the 9-11 OFFICIAL STORY, and they bought up the Mainstream News Media to assist in CONning the American people and the rest of the world, and the FBI did their part confiscating and manufacturing evidence. The 9-11 perps have successfully eliminated about 80% of the original newscasts and photos of 9-11, and quite a few uncooperative eyewitnesses have been rubbed out.

The 9-11 perps did need their New Pearl Harbor Event to carry out their NWO plans. The 9-11 perps got their 100 year no-win wars in the Middle East guaranteeing maximum profits, and they successfully CONned the American people once again, and got their completely unknown puppet Obama in to replace their dry-drunk coc aine-addicted boy Dubya. So the 9-11 perps are likely very satisfied at the results and rubbing their hands with glee. They only had to murder 3000 Americans and a few hundred thousand in the Middle East this time.

They do seem to place religious values on certain mathematical sequences, and supposedly it is possible that 1-1-2009 has some wierd satanic value to them; especially if Dubya is unwilling to relinquish power or worrying about his neck getting stretched on a scaffolding after a legal trial at the Hague.

[edit on 12/28/08 by SPreston]

posted on Dec, 28 2008 @ 10:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by MrVertigo
erm... January 1st 2009 is not 911 backwards, Its' 1/1 2009. And even if it were so there's no reason to expect anything to happen on that day (except for a lot of hangovers & junk food of course
)

September 1, 2001 = 9/1/1
January 1, 2009 - 1/1/9

Just saying it actually is but I doubt anything would happen as it would be pretty idiotic to do that even from a planned stand point.

Edit: It actually is in they way the op is looking at it, but we could argue unless you reflect the number back in a mirror no numeric number can truly be backwards unless you use the mirror or write it backwards.

[edit on 28-12-2008 by Darthorious]

posted on Dec, 28 2008 @ 10:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Darthorious

Idiotic? I don't think it's idiotic. A little improbable at best but it's not idiotic. I mean, in all technicalities angelsrforever does have a point. It makes sense, if you're into all that "diabolical evil villain" stuff, and really does have it's possibilities. But as of right now, so does every other day.

posted on Dec, 28 2008 @ 01:51 PM
link   
I hate these threads! but they are quite amusing to see how paranoid the human mind has become. Guess what?! You know what happened on February 1st of 2002?? (2-1-02) which is 2012 backwards!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The Mayans came back and destroyed Earth and we are actually living in a dream world!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Dec, 28 2008 @ 01:59 PM
link   
reply to post by DiggDugg

That's a little mean spirited isn't it? I mean, if you hate the subject matter so much why'd you even bother to come in here and complain about the thread itself? Everyone has said that it is SPECULATION.

posted on Dec, 28 2008 @ 02:00 PM
link   

I don't see it. I see 900 thousand and some change.

posted on Dec, 28 2008 @ 02:24 PM
link   
The date of 9/11 was chosen because that is the date that the terrorists found that had at least four flights with enough fuel to cross the country and that had space for all of them to board their seperate planes, leaving the airport around the same time enabling them to fly all their hijacked planes into their targets within a fairly close period of time.

I highly doubt that people that plan out terrorists attacks spend 95% of their planning usuing complex math to figure dates on which to launch their attacks and then spend 95% of the time after an attack trying to use the same complex mathmatics to calculate another date to attack on that ties to the first attack.

To me, this whole thing kind of brings up an image of the Pentagon's servers being hacked into and in response the Pentagon just reverses the passcodes of their servers.

posted on Dec, 28 2008 @ 02:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Pfeil

You find it hard to believe why? It wouldn't be 95% of your time, and it's not very complex mathematics. 9th month 11th day...oooh so hard to reverse.

posted on Dec, 28 2008 @ 03:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by TasteTheMagick
reply to post by Pfeil

You find it hard to believe why? It wouldn't be 95% of your time, and it's not very complex mathematics. 9th month 11th day...oooh so hard to reverse.

Ah, but you fail to realise that attacks using this method would have to come up with a FIRST date to attack and that there are numerous ways to express 911 using mathmatics and the modern calendar. The possibilities for using 911 after Sept. 11 have come and pass an almost uncountable amount of times. You just happen to pick up on the most obvious way to turn 911 into a future date of possible terror.

If fate had made 9/12 a day of destruction then we would discussing Feb.1 and saying the very same things.

Why not ask why it happened on a sunny clear morning? Was that part of their plan? Will the next attack happen on a clear sunny day also? Or since we are reversing things will it happen on a snowy/rainy day? Why in the morning and not in the middle of the day when everyone was at work? Was that part of their plan? Does it mean that they will attack in the middle of the night for their next attack? Why did they only use four planes? There were nineteen of them, why not take 6,7,10 planes and slam them into targets, does the number of planes indicate the time of the next attack? How can we spin the number four into the whole next attack date? Or how about the planes identification numbers, how can we make that into the next attack date?

When it comes to the numbers you can make anything regarding what happened on 9/11 into a future attack date and to suggest that they would simply reverse the date would be really ignorant.

So going by this they planned 911 based on the date of what?

[edit on 28/12/08 by Pfeil]

posted on Dec, 28 2008 @ 03:37 PM
link   
I think you're over thinking it a bit. You're assuming that these people are using what I like to call "9/11" math, where you make it ridiculously complicated or add up the digits of a multiple digit number for seemingly no reason at all.

This is just simple speculation. These people were in America, they probably knew of the 911 emergency code. September eleventh fits in to make it a sick kind of joke (that is if you believe the official story, which I don't, and am simply hanging around this thread to play devil's advocate).

It is then very simple to switch it around. A more plausible date would be November 9th (discounting my November 1st comment earlier because I rethought it) because the date would then be 11/9.

But thanks Pfeil for expanding your thought ^-^

posted on Dec, 28 2008 @ 04:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by TasteTheMagick

This is just simple speculation. These people were in America, they probably knew of the 911 emergency code. September eleventh fits in to make it a sick kind of joke

This was my point. Thank you for speculating.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join