It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The most truly bizarre unexplained murder case in human history-Brazil 1994.

page: 10
<< 7  8  9   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2009 @ 06:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by helen670
I would like to add a few more cases with similar findings...no mention of aliens.

INTRODUCTION: In the 1980’s adults and children came forward around the world disclosing that they were victims/perpetrators of satanic ritual abuse [SRA] and/or were witness to satanic ritual murders.
These claims were routinely dismissed by FBI’s Special Agent Ken Lanning and an organization called the False Memory Syndrome Foundation which came into existence in 1992 stating there were no case convictions or scientific evidence to prove that satanic ritual abuse existed.
Claims such as this should not go unchallenged because therapists across the country have lost their licenses due to allegations that the memories of SRA victims are too “bizarre” to be believed and are to be attributed solely to “False Memory Syndrome.”
It is apparent that these beliefs have been instigated by the FMSF because they are a political and legal advocacy group acting on behalf of accused perpetrators.

source

Sounds to me like a case of 2 + 2 = 5. These satanic ritual cases are nothing like the cattle/human mutilations.

posted on Jul, 26 2009 @ 06:40 AM
link   
first off,i can't believe many people here haven't read about this,where are all the hardcore alien hunters nowadays?

this guy i vaguely remember was found in the sewers by inspectors,he was a nobody farmer from what i remember and definitely had no ties to drug lords,but what was odd was that he was many miles from home,again i vaguely remember details as i saw this years ago,whilst prowling the net.

the victim was definitely alive when this happened and the suction in his arms was from elbow to armpit,completely around the bone,the pharynx removed without incision in throat,and it had to happen within one minute,so the victim could not have gone into shock if he was assumed to be alive,which means all incisions happened simultaneously,plus the heat burns around the openings suggest some crazy new machine.

personally i wouldn't trust brazilian autopsy reports,and i don't know anybody who can verify this events credibily,meantime i'll just have to go with this being a hoax.

funny thing is i've read a lot on cattle mutilations and usually place them as hoaxes since there are so many, and whose assumed intended purpose is hype, but for some reason the alabama events got my attention even though there's a billion occuring there since the 80's,maybe it was the way the OP titled it

posted on Jul, 26 2009 @ 06:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Total Package

Hi/
I actually disagree with you!
Mutilations of the body and organs stolen,did you read all the articles?

ICXC NIKA
helen

posted on Jul, 26 2009 @ 07:09 AM
link   
Wow, originally I had seen the top torso/head pic in my UFO Investigators Handbook like 10 years ago, I had never known where it came from... until now. Very interesting and very scary, any being, alien or human, that can do this to another being are very sick.

posted on Jul, 26 2009 @ 08:10 AM
link   
What ever got that poor unfortunate man really made it brutal. Some OPS have speculated that the injuries may have been caused by drug cartels in Brazil? These cartels are brutal and have been known to kill and torture in horrific and unimaginable ways and so it could be possible. We are seeing this with the drug cartels in Mexico at present. They are beheading people, burning bodies in acid, and other unspeakable atrocities. I suppose the more brutal and heinous the execution the more control the drug leaders have over their minions. The shock the better. They must use these slayings as a deterrence against misconduct by employees.

However, the photos show some precision in how they are carried out and quite possibly could have been the work of someone with surgical training? Maybe just maybe, the man was mutilated by extraterrestrials for what reason who knows? Could it be that they used this man for the rumored human hybrid experiments that many abduction victims believe is the reasoning behind their
apprehensions? It is a very interesting story indeed.

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 04:35 PM
link   
reply to post by ArMaP

Artmap -some interesting reading there and obrigado for all the translation work.
I think its now safe to say the poor man's death was terrestrial in nature.
Cheers.

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 01:14 PM
link   
Posted by a friend on another board:

This is a lecture by Butch Witokoski a 27 year veteran homicide detective on Human Mutilation.

The video is very disturbing and graphic in its contents.

posted on Apr, 8 2014 @ 02:22 AM
link   
reply to post by karl 12

i just heard of this case today. i searched and found this thread. regardless if you believe in ufo aliens or not this was a bizarre and messed up situation. i wish i hadn't heard of this one. those images were a bit too much. the thought of what the man went through saddens me. but we must keep our eyes open i guess.

posted on Apr, 8 2014 @ 09:04 AM
link   
Really some horrific stuff. It will not surprise me if (some of) these mutulations where done by a person with the intension people will believe aliens did it. In war time the psychopaths will have a ball and will probably make swift promotion.

posted on Apr, 8 2014 @ 11:14 AM
link   
Well, it certainly isn't pretty whatever caused this poor gentleman's death.

After reading the article, it confirms that in all likelihood he was alive when this 'procedure' was carried out.

"...acute haemorhage in multiple traumatisms. There is a component of causa mortis by vagus stimulation" (implying cardio-respiratory arrest caused by extreme pain). "The victim shows injuries with vital reaction characteristics, i.e., there is the component "torture". The suggested modus operandi is: incisions in soft parts and natural orifices using sucking devices".

One word that stood out for me with this was the word 'torture', and it got me thinking. Could this not be some sort of cartel killing? Or perhaps even some sort of satanic ritual? South American gangs have long been known for their brutality and horrendous methods of execution. From the images it looks as if his genitals have been burned and his rectal area has been either cut or burned also. The 'cookie-cutter' holes all over his body also seem to have burn marks around them indicating some kind of heated device - A blowtorch perhaps? Then to add complete the unthinkable ordeal they suck his organs out?

It's just my personal opinion, but I'm not seeing the "incredible precision" that is spoken of in the article. It just looks like they've butchered the individual and literally tortured him to death.

I'm not ruling anything out, but just my two cents.

posted on Apr, 11 2014 @ 07:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Capitalsource

One word that stood out for me with this was the word 'torture', and it got me thinking. Could this not be some sort of cartel killing? Or perhaps even some sort of satanic ritual? South American gangs have long been known for their brutality and horrendous methods of execution. From the images it looks as if his genitals have been burned and his rectal area has been either cut or burned also. The 'cookie-cutter' holes all over his body also seem to have burn marks around them indicating some kind of heated device - A blowtorch perhaps? Then to add complete the unthinkable ordeal they suck his organs out?

It's just my personal opinion, but I'm not seeing the "incredible precision" that is spoken of in the article. It just looks like they've butchered the individual and literally tortured him to death.

I'm not ruling anything out, but just my two cents.

i was thinking something similar.
a true horror. the pain the man went through must have been..... i don't have the word to describe it.

posted on Apr, 11 2014 @ 09:54 AM
link   
reply to post by karl 12

The occurrence of this specific type of "interaction" with humans seems to validate what the friendly ETs have passed on to us, and that is the simple fact that among the many types of ETs that visit us, some do not respect human life. That such cases as this are not that frequent boosters the belief that the predator ETs are not here that frequently, that their actions are not condoned by the friendly ETs, and that we have alliances with the friendlies and together we actively use force against the bad guys.

You see, Miss Red Riding Hood, there actually are wolves in the forest and monsters under the bed. This is another, virtually hidden, aspect of the UFO phenomena that absolutely no one wants you to know or think about. Similarly to the acceptance of mind control techniques happening in most UFO abductions, startling facts of specimen collecting and dissections are a part of the UFO phenomena that we must accept as we grow to understand that the cosmos is not ours for the taking. It already is claimed by many others with capabilities far beyond our own.

posted on Apr, 13 2014 @ 10:34 PM
link   
This is one area where the Brits have gone into great detail and tried involve those with professional knowledge of the subjects they encounter. At least one pathologist has become involved and has been warned off with vague threats about their professional situation.

THE FOLLOWING VIDEO CONTAINS IMAGES NOT SUITABLE FOR THE SQUEAMISH.....

I don't claim to endorse the conclusions some reach in the video however, this I would say, much of the work was done by people with no agenda other than some sort of explanation and several of the those from whom, information was gleaned and research taken have professional backgrounds in such fields as law enforcement. Tony Dodd, now sadly deceased, an ex long serving cop, made it plain during his lifetime that. In some cases, including the "Six mannequins found in the same Yorkshire field" that, he was told by his own inside sources that, the stories put out by the media were false. Richard Hall and Tony Dodd also offered to appear on various programmes and had programmes they tried to commission turned down because "the conclusions were not acceptable".

I guess there will be those who claim the video is very one sided, well that might be true however, that has to be viewed in the light that, these people have tried time and time again to produce work for the MSM and TV Channels and have been flat out denied any sort of meaningful platform. In the end, they were forced to go their own way and at least they made the effort to. Anyway, I hope this is of interest to people, it's along watch at 1 hour 45 mins, that said, surely you'd rather something that is at least somewhat in depth rather than the usual, 5 minute segue in some show about nothing in particular.

THE FOLLOWING VIDEO CONTAINS IMAGES NOT SUITABLE FOR THE SQUEAMISH.....

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9   >>

join