It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

PA leader 'begged' Israel to hit Hamas

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 28 2008 @ 08:18 AM
link   
Looks can be deceiving.

Maybe the PA and Israel are trying to have peace between them. ???

With Hamas as the ruling authority in Palestine there could be no peace. This or course is what Iran and the Hamas want.

www.worldnetdaily.com...

Roper

posted on Dec, 28 2008 @ 08:24 AM
link   
BS...

These "sources" giving breaking information, are just acts of war...

There is a war from your mind.

Zionist way of thinking, is not worlds way to think... Only Zionist would do acts like that - The Bankers.

MASTER EDIT!!!

I couldnt believe this is true... Just too absurd. But after all, it was the truth!

Abbas just said that him self... He is part of the "Operation Cast Lead"!

Abbas blames Hamas for bloodshed

Mahmoud Abbas, the Palestinian president, has blamed Hamas for triggering Israel's deadly raids on Gaza, by not extending a six-month truce with the Jewish state.

english.aljazeera.net...

I have no reason to ask forgiveness from anyone, I just was so wrong earlier today... And truth catch me very hard little while a go... Zionist just made huge progress in their campaign!

There is unity gone in resistance in crucial moment!

Diplomatic defeat is enormous... Anything is possible now.

[edit on 28-12-2008 by JanusFIN]

posted on Dec, 28 2008 @ 10:06 AM
link   
As I see it, Israel should keep doing just what they are. If the PA does not want to work things out and just keep killing people then they are going to get hit just like anyone would who was getting attacked by Rockets.

posted on Dec, 28 2008 @ 10:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Daedalu
As I see it, Israel should keep doing just what they are. If the PA does not want to work things out and just keep killing people then they are going to get hit just like anyone would who was getting attacked by Rockets.

Ya I find it interesting that CNN has been plastering Israel attacking the Gaza Strip all over the news but they hardly touched on Gaza attacking Israel for 3 days with rocket launchers and multiple warnings to them to stop or else.

posted on Dec, 28 2008 @ 10:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Darthorious

Originally posted by Daedalu

Ya I find it interesting that CNN has been plastering Israel attacking the Gaza Strip all over the news but they hardly touched on Gaza attacking Israel for 3 days with rocket launchers and multiple warnings to them to stop or else.

Stop firing rockets at us or we will retaliate! We dont want war...PS During a peace deal we the state of israel can keep expanding into your land, commit genocide against your people through starvation and lack of medical resources,hopefully you all die out soon so we can take more of that yummy land...that sounds like a fair deal to me.

posted on Dec, 28 2008 @ 11:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Solomons

What expanding? Gaza sector is Israeli-free for years. And what starving out? There are problems with supplies,fuel, medical stuff and even food in Gaza, yes. Not rockets though. But with all that Gaza population growth(3.7 percent) is larger then that of Israel(1.7 percent)!!! Why there is always need to twist the facts?

posted on Dec, 28 2008 @ 11:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Solomons

Those of you who keep defending the 'Palestinians" and denegrating the Israelis might want to actualy read about just who the damned Palestinians are and why it is this Bedouin tribe of outcasts hasn't been invited to live in any other Arab country since the 1800's. They destroyed Lebenon and caused their own problems. They are the tools of every Arab state and uses them and supplies them with all the weapons needed to harass Israel. They deserve nothing. They need to make amends with one of the Arab countries and move there and live like human beings and stop the militant stance they have taken with everybody including the other Arab nations.
Zindo

[edit on 12/28/2008 by ZindoDoone]

posted on Dec, 28 2008 @ 12:11 PM
link   
Egypt don't want'em. FIRE FIGHT!
This is about 10 paragraphs down.

www.reuters.com...

Dozens of Gazans crossed into Egypt through holes opened in the border wall by bulldozers and explosives and Palestinian gunmen exchanged fire with Egyptian police who tried to stop the influx, witnesses said. Gaza hospitals said they treated 10 people wounded in the shooting.

Roper

posted on Dec, 28 2008 @ 12:39 PM
link   
Thats exactly what I have been saying all along. This tribe will never be accepted other than to cause Israel trouble. If Israel suddenly disapeared they still would not get the land of Israel. The Egyptian and Syrian and Jordan would end up fighting over it. The Palestinians would again have no land for themselves. They would be the outcasts they have always been in Northern Africa. If the Arab nations won't care for them why in hell should the Israelis be the country with the responsibility

Zindo

[edit on 12/28/2008 by ZindoDoone]

posted on Jan, 1 2009 @ 11:09 PM
link   
reply to post by ZindoDoone

Your post reminded me of the entire history of the Jews.

two lines.

posted on Jan, 1 2009 @ 11:17 PM
link   
Can anybody say TRIFECTA? Israel, Abbas, and Egypt are all working together to get rid of Hamas. Yet, Israel is the only one getting criticized. Abbas and Egypt may same some tough words about what Israel is doing, but they're grinning ear to ear in the background. Don't be surprised when Hamas is out and Abbas rides in courtesy of an Israeli motorcade.

posted on Jan, 2 2009 @ 08:59 AM
link   
reply to post by eldard

Yup, it does sound like that. It kinda makes you wonder why it is though the other Arab nations treat them the way they treat Jews. They must have really pissed off alot of Arab tribes back in time to get the treatment they do from their brother's!! Don't you think???

Zindo

new topics

top topics

join