It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If your birthday adds up to number 11.....

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 14 2009 @ 11:37 PM
link   
reply to post by MrVertigo

Hold on Mr Vertigo. 3s are the ones who take what we 7s teach (while we are still working at finding proof, on proof, on proof, to satisfy ourself) you run with it. Wait for us & nothing would get done. You are similar to piscies & have strong gut feelings that motivate you. Life of the party & beautiful humour this is true. (Parties not for 7s)
BUT, you can give a builder tools ...if he has no respect for his work or making the best with his tools he might as well not have them. So it is with talent. You dont have to be limited by a No. you have many Nos.
For any No. remember...to each talent is an oposite.
The problem is individuals spend too much time comparing self with others & putting the self down.
Make a project of self & who you want to be & work at it slowly & kindly.
How you think today came was shaped by others & their limitations. Create a new you you can like.
Acknowledge what you do right instead of mistakes... & build your inner strength.
When you can do & say mostly the things you can like yourself for then others have no alternative but to like you also. At the moment people judge you by the mixed messages you give them. Why shouldnt they believe you if you are are not sure if you are to be trusted, liked etc when you cant be sure you believe in yourself.
Treat Numerology as a useful tool to give you idea's & courage. It is YOU who make it true or not.

Judynz

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 03:39 AM
link   
Vague and positive explanations based on something as meaningless as a birth date. Do you believe in horoscopes, too?

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 05:06 AM
link   
These teachings are for 6 sensory people - not 5 sensory. It's all in the vibes! I am an eleven in my given names at birth, and my birth date also comes to 11 - my sun resides in the 11th house - I am not here for my own scootch! I have always helped people find their own path! I have stood up to the ugliest bullies you can imagine, and I am always the one who knows what to do in case of emergency - Our lives have been hyjacked by selfish materialistic 5 sensory beings here on earth , but one can only imagine the real battle going on elsewhere for this jewel of a planet - Know yourself, know your healing power, Know your magnifisence, raise your vibration, (sing, laugh, dance, study and work) thats your job here on earth.

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 05:21 AM
link   
#7 The Intellectual

7's are the searchers. Always probing for hidden information, they find it difficult to accept things at face value. Emotions don't sway their decisions. Questioning everything in life, they don't like to be questioned themselves. They're never off to a fast start, and their motto is slow and steady wins the race. They come across as philosophers and being very knowledgeable, and sometimes as loners. They are technically inclined and make great researchers uncovering information. They like secrets. They live in their own world and should learn what is acceptable and what not in the world at large.

SPOT on thats me to a T

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8   >>

join