It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Operation Cast Lead" - What Is Zionist Goal?

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 29 2008 @ 03:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by hannamtong
reply to post by muzzleflash

" Who is man enough to turn the cheek and end it"

Cheeks have been turned for decades, it's laughably been called the "peace process" I know this fight started eons ago and what keeps it going is the problem. A good start would be to change what Palestinian children are being told about Israelis in school.

I wonder what the Israeli kids are being taught about their enemies too. I would be willing to bet that it isnt "love thy neighbor".

I have mentioned before in the first thread about all this, that there is something, someone that/who is keeping this all going, for some strange reason. I dont know what it is. Sure there are attacks by one, counter attacks by the other, but there is something else at work here.

Cheers!!!

[edit on 29-12-2008 by RFBurns]

posted on Dec, 29 2008 @ 04:32 AM
link   
Urgent Alert
Nuclear Armed Mossad-Controlled Underwater Sea Bases Now Operational

blog.myspace.com...

posted on Dec, 29 2008 @ 04:42 AM
link   
reply to post by hannamtong

Cheeks have been turned for decades, it's laughably been called the "peace process" I know this fight started eons ago and what keeps it going is the problem. A good start would be to change what Palestinian children are being told about Israelis in school

Ok first of all how do you know for certain what Palestinians are being taught in school? What makes you think that they aren't being taught anything other than hating the neighbor? .. Although it is fairly likely that such an assumption would be true, you don't know for certain. Anyhow I don't think that these children need to be told anything about the Israelis because they can clearly see the ongoing aggression for themselves throughout their daily lives without any form of hate education. Also, what makes you think that the Israeli children aren't told similar things about their neighbors? .. I wouldn't be surprised if they teach them that the Palestinians are animals/slaves or something, considering that they believe themselves to be "God's chosen people".

And you're right about the joke of a term called "peace process".

Peace all,,

Majorion

[edit on 29/12/08 by Majorion]

posted on Dec, 29 2008 @ 06:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Majorion

Yes... it proves that even god can make mistakes.

Now all that god has to do is to irradicate his mistake from the face of the planet and there will be peace.

posted on Dec, 29 2008 @ 09:05 AM
link   
If I read this right.......

You are suggesting mass murder.

How can any human suggest that?

I have never been more disgusted at any suggestion, as with this.

This is the same mentality as the Murdering terrorists, Hamas.

What if it were suggested irritating all the Muslim terrorists???

Oh, mon, that’s wrong, because it suggest punishing the attackers, not the victims.

Imo, only the sickest mind could suggest, happily, masses murder, intentionally.

I would accept this as only an angry rant if and only if the poster of this takes back his desire to murder every man, woman and child in Israel.

Please be clear, I am saying that what the poster said, is sick and depraved, not the person that said it.

posted on Dec, 29 2008 @ 10:30 AM
link   
There is more to this attack on Gaza than I have seen anyone talk about. Ehud Omert and Mahmoud Abbas and his Fattah party have been trying to broker a deal for a Palestinian state/ Division of the land of Israel and a return to 1967 borders... This can never come about as long as Hamas is entrenched in Gaza. This attack, I believe, is a precurser to the deal being signed by Israel and the duely elected president of Palestine, Mahmoud Abbas and his Fattah party.
President Bush and his staff will have nothing to show for all their efforts in the Middle East if the "Peace Agreement/Road Map to Peace" doesn't have His name on it. I believe this is a last ditch effort to strong arm an agreement before he leaves office.
Gaza a short time ago was the home of Israeli settlers' that in 2005 were drug from their homes and made refugees by their own government. In order to give the Palestinian a place to settle; It was called Land for Peace. The Palestinians proceeded to destroy homes (that they could have lived in....) Greenhouses by the hundreds (that they could have grown food in...) and in their place they set up rocket launching pads so they could get rockets deeper into Israel. The Hamas terrorists set up their headquarters in areas of dense civilian population. Their military operates out of mosques, next to schools and hospitals and calls for their women and children to come and create a "human shield" . Hamas does this so that Israel will hesitate to retaliate for the constant attacks on their borders and if Israel does hit back, Hamas wants to be sure that there are civilian casualties to make the evening news. I don't think that Israel's efforts to trade land for peace have worked out too well. As long as a terrorist organization is allowed to hide amongst the innocent and continue thier terrorist activities there will be no peace. Israel warned the civilian population that they were going to attack. They were told that if they lived near areas where Hamas had weapons or intallations that they should leave the area.
If this scenario were to occur on our soil...if it were say... Mexico being given back Texas and instead of moving in and setting up housekeeping they set up rocket launch pads and shot rockets into the rest of the US, do you think the US would stand by and allow that to happen? I think they would retaliate at the first rocket to reach US soil not wait three years and tousands of rockets later to finally put and end to it! As American citizens I think each one of us would be outraged and feel perfectly justified at defending ourselves. Why should Israel be different?

posted on Dec, 29 2008 @ 11:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by mrmonsoon
Think, why allow aid and comfort to a group that is attacking you.

Chicken or the egg, my friend?
Think about it.

- Lee

posted on Dec, 29 2008 @ 12:13 PM
link   
1) To be the most powerful country in the world ..after US
2) To abolish Islam in any way..

---simple

posted on Dec, 29 2008 @ 12:18 PM
link   
reply to post by lee anoma

We can play the chicken or the egg game all day long while civilians on both sides die.

As I have suggested many times, we can look to the past and see only misery and death.
OR
We can say, now is a fresh start.

NO attacks allowed from Hamas. (If they do, any attack, they will be punished badly)
No attacks allowed from Israel. (If they do, any attack, they will be badly punished)
: So, in short, look to the past for death or look to the future for peace

posted on Dec, 29 2008 @ 12:26 PM
link   

NO attacks allowed from Hamas. (If they do, any attack, they will be punished badly)
No attacks allowed from Israel. (If they do, any attack, they will be badly punished)
: So, in short, look to the past for death or look to the future for peace

well said..and i wonder, will this ever happen...its juss a dream....

[edit on 29-12-2008 by metalmush]

posted on Dec, 29 2008 @ 05:35 PM
link   
reply to post by RF Burns

RF Burns,

Concerning your post on page 6 of this thread.

In fact the last time I was in D.C. I did visit the Library of Congress, along with many other famous landmarks and locations. It was amazing. And you know what else?..No where, not a single location anywhere in DC, was there a cross, a tablet of commandments, a bible, two hands together in prayer, no scripture quotes engraved in marble anywhere, nothing like that at all. The only place where I found anything remotely Christian was at a church located away from DC.

Let me see if I can link this site..

www.ten-commandments.us...

I think you need some more practice RF Burns.

Watch this from one of your earlier links on page 5

Will their faith be dashed if they discover that James Madison objected to chaplains opening the proceedings of Congress with prayer?

You cannot be serious about using material with such a quote in it. I am thinking that you are gambling on the concept that most of us are so dumb about history and the workings of government that we do not know that there is a chaplain in the US House of Representatives to open the sessions with a prayer.

The House of Representatives is to represent the people...RF Burns.

The problem you have with all of your posts is that it does not represent the public...and the public beliefs. What were the public beliefs at the time the document was written??

What you and many others do is a very interesting shell game with the pea under none of the shells. It looks logical and very reasonable. It is just not so to those who know any history of this country.

It is what the people themselves believed and continue to believe today.

Any government which does not take this into account and attempts to default through with other beliefs and practices than what the public believes..it not representing the public...but only certain sections of the public...defaulting through unnoticed by other means.

Deism...the circle with a horizontal line through it. God sleeps. Therefore it is up to us by intellect ..by reason..by logic to run things. The other name for this religion is Gnosticism, Sophism. It is pagan in origins and does not represent the beliefs of most Americans. Natures god is pantheism..once again back to paganism. Are you saying in coded form that this nation was founded on pagan principles???

There are those of us out here who study pagan occult religions and their symbols and patterns. It is very easy to see how this is and continues to be infiltrated into the public school system privily and without the knowledge of most Americans. The body politics also pays for and finances public education. Secular Humanism is disguised paganism and is what the body politic is financing in our public schools...and it is indeed a religion.
The other facet of paganism we study is counterfeit systems and how they are infiltrated into existing systems and overlaid onto the present systems as if they are the current/present laws ..without most even being aware that this substitution has taken place. You can see this fingerprint in history if you know where to look.

Do try to practice more before assuming some of us do not know much history or patterns of operation out here...among the "wildlife."

You can quote as many links as you want. It is obvious by what I just linked and posted that you are out of touch and in error about Washington DC.

Thanks to all for thier posts,
Orangetom

posted on Dec, 29 2008 @ 05:42 PM
link   
I am not really interested in the fighting going on with Israel and Hamas or any other group. I think they should fight it out and we stay out of it.

I just dont see that happening.

I have no pro Palestenian feelinigs on the matter nor any pro Israel feelings as well. I am not for the underdog nor over dog..not interested.

Someone else mentioned how far back this conflict goes. I agree.

Suggest some of you on both sides of this issue look up the

"Sampson Complex"

Thanks,
Orangetom

posted on Dec, 29 2008 @ 06:56 PM
link   
reply to post by John Matrix

Christianity does not support the implimentation of a government based on religion

What about the Church of England?

Bishops hit out at immoral Government

posted on Dec, 29 2008 @ 07:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Majorion
reply to post by hannamtong

Cheeks have been turned for decades, it's laughably been called the "peace process" I know this fight started eons ago and what keeps it going is the problem. A good start would be to change what Palestinian children are being told about Israelis in school

Ok first of all how do you know for certain what Palestinians are being taught in school? What makes you think that they aren't being taught anything other than hating the neighbor? .. Although it is fairly likely that such an assumption would be true, you don't know for certain.

Peace all,,

Majorion

[edit on 29/12/08 by Majorion]

We know because the videos were posted showing children's shows on Pally Television. There are dozens of them on youtube. Do a search and find them for yourself. It's disgusting. Even some of the Jew hating racists were shocked to find out about such teachings. It didn't bother those with no conscience.

posted on Dec, 29 2008 @ 09:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by lightchild

Christianity does not support the implimentation of a government based on religion

What about the Church of England?
Bishops hit out at immoral Government

That is not an attempt at forming a Christian theocracy. They are only voicing an opinion.

posted on Dec, 30 2008 @ 12:32 AM
link   
Zionist war drums beats... - For the real goal of operation?

Analysis: Don't forget the Iranian connection

Among the many negative consequences of the Second Lebanon War in summer 2006 was the distraction it provided from Iran's nuclear program.

So focused was the international community on 34 days of fighting, and so inarticulate was Israel in explaining that it was (indecisively) confronting the Iranian takeover of southern Lebanon, that Teheran slipped gratefully into the global shadows, there to quietly advance its progress toward the bomb.

Today, there is a danger of the same process repeating itself.

Hizbullah is an Iranian creation. Hamas is not. But it has drawn itself increasingly into Iran's orbit.

www.jpost.com...

posted on Dec, 30 2008 @ 03:08 AM
link   

England is though

"the Bishops and archbishops of the Church of England sit in the House of Lords as Spiritual Peers, including the Archbishop of Canterbury and York."

The church has a say in how the country is run.
The church is part of the state in England.

posted on Dec, 30 2008 @ 03:23 AM
link   
I think both sides need to RELAX.

everyone here must admit certain facts before moving on with the conversations.
1st
both sides teach their youth to hate the other.
2nd
there are members of each side that get along with each other very well.

now for the good stuff
WHy is this ZIONIST BS still going on? If you guys are AWAKE on this forum u all need to stop this crap. Hamas ALSO has plans. Its so stupid to say ONE SIDE is planning and the other is just victim.
IN fact, how the hell do you think isreal got to be such a great power in the world and in that region...BECAUSE THEY ARE FOCUSED and responsible.
while I dont support either side
I sure as hell do NOT support the side that does not promote progress, equality, etc...

u guys wanna KNOW what its like to live under a muslim rule..dont think so.
and while there are plenty of jews who are crazy orthodox and all that..lets face it, YOU ALL HAVE BENEFITED from the "zionist" (as u all say) banking system and social order.

I know its currently FASHIONABLE to support the "poor helpless palestinians", but in reality you need to support the common people of both sides.
YES WE all know the history of isreal taking over land and bla bla bla.....but it makes no difference. it only proves that a small minority who are focused, responsible, and LEARN can achieve much more than the MASSES (millions) who do nothing but read one book and sit around.

so before any of u say anything further...simply observe the fact that if YOU were a super power and someone started throwing bombs into your land u would defend and ATTACK.

and as for the long reaching plan..sure why not.
flip it and see how it works.
maybe the rockets were shot into isreal SO THAT isreal would attack back and hammas would look like the small poor helpless needy kid SO THAT the world would support HAMMAS.

finally
I hope both sides RELAX and I hope not a lot of people get killed.
I hope all the families in that region stay safe

posted on Dec, 30 2008 @ 04:21 AM
link   
reply to post by MrJelly

WHy is this ZIONIST BS still going on? If you guys are AWAKE on this forum u all need to stop this crap.

Yeah, and I'm the one not AWAKE

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year folks,,

Majorion

[edit on 30/12/08 by Majorion]

posted on Dec, 30 2008 @ 08:06 AM
link   
reply to post by bicnarok

There's no such thing as a Palestinian race. They're not supposed to be in Gaza and the West Bank in the first place. These people came from Egypt, Jordan, Syria and other Arab countries. It's funny they call themselves Palestinian as if they were the original inhabitants of that place. Really they're just squatters! All Muslims declare that they worship the same G_d worshipped by Abraham, Isaac and Jacob. G_d gave this land to the Jews. Why can't Muslims respect G_d in this matter if they really believe they're worshipping the same G_d as the Jews? My solution is to drive them out of these lands they're claiming to be theirs. Should they wish to stay, they can stay peacefully as a citizen of the Jewish state. If they wish to fight, then Israel should fight to the finnish. It's their religious duty to claim what is given to them by G_d!

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11 >>

join