It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Operation Cast Lead" - What Is Zionist Goal?

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 29 2008 @ 01:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Majorion
[mo i doubt you know anything about this age old war, do you have a degree in politics?? probably some poster with the only power being what he spews on threads!! go out there, see what is real, then tell me what it is!!

posted on Dec, 29 2008 @ 01:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Major Discrepancy

Originally posted by RFBurns
That isnt a biblical or Christian scripture quote. You are demoted 1 rank and yes...dismissed!

Did the Major mention that the image of Moses has him holding a tablet with 1-10 on it?

You may want to review this helpful link:

www.floridabruce.com...

Right after you finish your latrine duty.

Dismissed.

There is no written commandments anywhere visible on that statue. It is merely an outline of the tablets.

Should I also point out that none of those pictures refer to any proof that the country was founded on the Christian belief! Most of that stuff was added much much later after the formaiton of the country.

Do you want some soap with the mop?

Cheers!!!!

[edit on 29-12-2008 by RFBurns]

posted on Dec, 29 2008 @ 01:37 AM
link   
reply to post by cal7man

[mo i doubt you know anything about this age old war, do you have a degree in politics??

LOL may I ask a personal question? .. How old are you "truthfully"?

And since when is a degree in politics required to understand history?

Fact is that you have yet to provide your own so called source of info except for a hint of it being and quote "our story". And you are obviously unable to answer simple questions that need not require a degree in politics or any other major.

posted on Dec, 29 2008 @ 01:44 AM
link   
Their is far too much racism in this thread.

posted on Dec, 29 2008 @ 01:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Majorion

and how old are you?? hiding behind shaw quotes to facade you so called insight, if you knew anything these go hand in hand, politics, religion, ergo HISTORY!! do yourself a favor and lay off the age/ intellegence snipes, its not becoming of you!

posted on Dec, 29 2008 @ 01:57 AM
link   
Oh my oh my. Here is a site that lists all of the presidents by their religious belief.

Site is the NationMaster Encyclopedia found HERE.

Second confirming source found HERE. Wiki.

Cheers!!!!

posted on Dec, 29 2008 @ 01:59 AM
link   
reply to post by RFBurns

The Major will once more present your original claim:

reply to post by RFBurns

Originally posted by RFBurns

In fact the last time I was in D.C. I did visit the Library of Congress, along with many other famous landmarks and locations. It was amazing. And you know what else?..No where, not a single location anywhere in DC, was there a cross, a tablet of commandments, a bible, two hands together in prayer, no scripture quotes engraved in marble anywhere, nothing like that at all. The only place where I found anything remotely Christian was at a church located away from DC.

Cmon show me some proof of your own. Unless...you cant. Its ok I will understand. I wont hold it against you for not being able to show any proof, as no one has of yet, proving the country was founded on Christian beliefs.

You can continue to deny, obfuscate, and revise as much as you like, but the Major has already provided irrefutable proof contrary to your claims. You have been proven wrong and simply lack the integrity and honesty to admit it. Your sophomoric machinations only placate your ego, and do nothing to change the reality. the crosses, scripture tablets and more are alkl contained within the link. You may choose to dismiss it, but it doesn't change the fact that it is all there.

As for something that harkens to our Revolutionary era, the Major will part with this:

George Washington's Inaugural Address of 1789

The Major has no doubt that you will fail to see the repeated references to divinity and the central role in the great undertaking he was about to embark on, it is for the benefit of the membership that wishes to "Deny Ignorance."

Dismissed.

[edit on 29-12-2008 by Major Discrepancy]

posted on Dec, 29 2008 @ 02:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by cal7man
and how old are you?? hiding behind shaw quotes to facade you so called insight, if you knew anything these go hand in hand, politics, religion, ergo HISTORY!! do yourself a favor and lay off the age/ intellegence snipes, its not becoming of you!

Could I suggest something...you really should start providing everyone with some sources to help support your position. Even if it is from a website that you dont trust, at least its something other than all this childish replies.

Really, anything, any kind of source that even remotely helps support your claim would be better than nothing.

Cheers!!!!

posted on Dec, 29 2008 @ 02:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Major Discrepancy

The Major has no doubt that you will fail to see the repeated references to divinity and the central role in the great undertaking he was about to embark on, it is for the benefit of the membership that wishes to "Deny Ignorance."

Dismissed.

By all means break out your best guns there...you will loose even before you have a chance to light that first flint. I have already provided undisputable proof about how this country was founded, which clearly shows it was not on Christian faith or values or belief system.

Your pictures dont mean anything at all. They only show of items that were added to the buildings long after the country was founded. If they were there to begin with, where is the documentation that proves they were there since 1776?

And where is the undisputable proof that a statue, a phrase, a engraving, an ant farting in the wind behind the tree in front of the White House, clearly shows that the country was founded on the Christian belief?

Looks to me like your working with dud ammo major.

Dismissed.

Cheers!!!!

posted on Dec, 29 2008 @ 02:09 AM
link   
reply to post by RFBurns

all the same from your posts, infinite intelligence and infantile responses from those opposing you, ive seen you on other threads and its all the same, keep thinking you are an intellect!! NOT!

posted on Dec, 29 2008 @ 02:20 AM
link   
reply to post by mrmonsoon

Just to point out:
The only vitcitms of the hamas rockets in the past weeks were, ironically, two palestinians girls... no Israely were even injured during those attacks.

So for you Children are no innocent victims, only jews are innocent victims? Well, with people thinking like you I can understand why there are so many atrocities in the world.

Anyway, could this be the famous "test" that Obama will have to coop with after 20th of January as predicted by Powell and Biden?

posted on Dec, 29 2008 @ 02:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by cal7man
reply to post by RFBurns

all the same from your posts, infinite intelligence and infantile responses from those opposing you, ive seen you on other threads and its all the same, keep thinking you are an intellect!! NOT!

No not at all. I merely go by the facts, and post those facts for you to see, or not to see if you so desire..thats your choice. But to revert to saying someone has infinate intelligence is one of those last ditch efforts of the 11th hour desperation tactics.

I cant help if if I happen to find factual evidence and base my point of view from those facts. Tho I do look at all evidence presented in all of the posts I participate in, I dont just blindly accept any of it without comparing one against the other, as any one looking for the truth should do.

You are quite bold making the statement you just made without having yet to provide anything at all to back up your side of this nice little chit chat. I have gone to great extent, for both you and major, that clearly shows evidence that you both just happen to not agree with, and then declare some kind of vengance motive to prove me wrong, when in fact it is the undisputable evidence I present that you must prove wrong..not me. I am merely a messenger of that proof.

Therefore, both you, and major, must prove the evidence I provided wrong, not my personal point of view of it.

If you both can do that, I certianly will not stand in your way. The evidence has been presented. It is there for anyone to look at and then prove it wrong.

My opinion, regardless of what you think of it, is irrelevant. What is relevant however, is your task and anyone elses, to provide counter evidence that disputes the evidence I presented. Plain and simple.

So have at it

Cheers!!!!

posted on Dec, 29 2008 @ 02:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Maxit
reply to post by mrmonsoon

Just to point out:
The only vitcitms of the hamas rockets in the past weeks were, ironically, two palestinians girls... no Israely were even injured during those attacks.

So for you Children are no innocent victims, only jews are innocent victims? Well, with people thinking like you I can understand why there are so many atrocities in the world.

Anyway, could this be the famous "test" that Obama will have to coop with after 20th of January as predicted by Powell and Biden?

That has caught my attention as well. Going over much of the discussion links from the last two days, and the tons of information about the casualites from the Hamas attacks vs the retaliation attacks, there is very little evidence if any at all, that the Hamas attacks caused anywhere near the casualties to Israel vs the casualties to Palestinian civilians from the Israeli strikes.

I think that is an important fact that people need to seriously look at.

Its not saying that Israel has no right to defend itself, it is saying that perhaps Israel is going to the extremes in their right to defend themselves.

Cheers!!!!

posted on Dec, 29 2008 @ 02:41 AM
link   
reply to post by JanusFIN

" Bush neo-cons and their Zionist masters" ???I feel sorry for you and anyone who buys into your hate speach

posted on Dec, 29 2008 @ 02:42 AM
link   
Don't worry about cal7man, RFBurns. He is what is known as a "troll" on the internet.

I agree with most of the sensible individuals on this thread regarding the rather extensive (and totally unnecessary) force Israel used. A lot of unecessary deaths occured during the initial strike, and it's only going to get worse when Israeli troops get invloved. Excessive force paid for by the American tax dollar, how wonderful...

posted on Dec, 29 2008 @ 02:45 AM
link   
reply to post by John Matrix

Yes especialy in the OP. "Bush neo-cons and their Zionist masters" = hate white people especially Jews

posted on Dec, 29 2008 @ 02:48 AM
link   
What's wrong with speaking about the Neo-Conservative movement? It's a real thing and Bush is involved.

posted on Dec, 29 2008 @ 02:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by douglas2k4
Don't worry about cal7man, RFBurns. He is what is known as a "troll" on the internet.

Heh, I picked up on that in the very first reply cal7man posted to me. I appreciate the heads up.

Originally posted by douglas2k4
I agree with most of the sensible individuals on this thread regarding the rather extensive (and totally unnecessary) force Israel used. A lot of unecessary deaths occured during the initial strike, and it's only going to get worse when Israeli troops get invloved. Excessive force paid for by the American tax dollar, how wonderful...

When all this started, the first thing that came to my mind was the US involvement. I began to search for the timeline and historical records from both the US government websites and the Israel foriegn minister's website and from various university sites. It all seemed like it was just yesterday to me going over much of that information. I clearly remember the US involvement in the late 60's, then again in the early 70's, the late 70's, then into the 80's, mid to late 80's, and on up into recent history with the outgoing administration.

It all seemed like a ping pong game going on and the US was the net in the middle. And then suddenly, things turned heavily to one side and has remained there ever since.

No doubt that Israel has a very huge advantage, both in military hardware, training and financial support over the Hamas and back then the PLO. Every instance of violence that has stirred up in that region has been instigated by both sides, one attacking the other and then counter attacks and so on. These folks there have been at each other's necks for eons. I am not so sure that any kind of peace can come to the area without some huge major battle taking place first.

Perhaps that is what it will take, I certianly hope not. And if there is a major battle going to occur, I hope that both sides, and the world, will take every effort possible to either prevent it from happeing, or at the very least, get those innocent civilians out of the battle zone so that they dont become the targets on either side.

Cheers!!!!

posted on Dec, 29 2008 @ 03:05 AM
link   
reply to post by muzzleflash

" Who is man enough to turn the cheek and end it"

Cheeks have been turned for decades, it's laughably been called the "peace process" I know this fight started eons ago and what keeps it going is the problem. A good start would be to change what Palestinian children are being told about Israelis in school.

posted on Dec, 29 2008 @ 03:06 AM
link   
Excellent thread starred and flagged. I agree this is a precursor to an escalating conflict. India has been given a pretext to go after Pakistan, and Iran is being goaded into some definitive response or risk significant loss of stature. Egypt looks like it’s going to just take the annual U.S. hush money and stay out of it and touch off a possible civil war? Khadafi senses perhaps his final chance to be a true hero to the Muslim people? The Saudi King put his U.S. dollar reserves into gold 6 weeks ago and is going to pull out all together? The U.S. Credit markets still are frozen and the treasury almost completely looted? Obama with Rahm Emanuel at his side comes into office inheriting a rapidly widening World War with a dismayed largely leftist loyal population feeling sympathetic towards him and prepared to give him wide discretionary latitude to set any course he chooses? The dollar is devalued to .10 cents on collapsing world wide financial markets?

Looks like I picked the wrong month to stop sniffing clue!

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join