It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Operation Cast Lead" - What Is Zionist Goal?

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 29 2008 @ 12:56 AM
link   
reply to post by RFBurns

keep up the LEFT turn around the world burnsy!! we know where you are coming from

posted on Dec, 29 2008 @ 12:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by cal7man
reply to post by RFBurns

keep up the LEFT turn around the world burnsy!! we know where you are coming from

I think we have a fairly good idea where your comming from too...btw, is it past your bedtime? Just wondering..your replies are reflective of a very young pre-teen adolescent. Thats just an observation of course, no offense meant by it.

Cheers!!!!

posted on Dec, 29 2008 @ 01:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Majorion
reply to post by cal7man

it is refreshing to hear someone who has not forgotten the WAR that has waged for thousands of years!! and yes i believe our version of God is the correct one!!

Which version of God are referring to as the correct one? .. One that advocates crusades, murder and WAR as you suggest?

I won't speak for others but I follow the way of:
do unto others as you would have them do unto you;
love your neighbour as yourself;
I seek to forgive and add divine characteristics to myself such as humility, patience, love, joy, peace, gentleness, goodness, meekness, temperance.
I put my faith in those virtues because they are exactly what Christ represents and there is no other way of following him than by imitating his divine nature and characteristics.
I fail all the time, but I still keep trying. I'm sure people here will remind me when I fail.

To me, that is what being spiritual is all about.
I can't see anyone having a problem with that.

[edit on 29-12-2008 by John Matrix]

posted on Dec, 29 2008 @ 01:02 AM
link   
reply to post by RFBurns

no offense taken from your pre-school views of the world burnsy

posted on Dec, 29 2008 @ 01:03 AM
link   
reply to post by mrmonsoon

Mrmonsoon, Man you are blind in one eye and can't see out of the other one. A fool mislead by the Corporate Jew news that has never stopped and asked why does Hamas fight. Have you ever heard of fighting for your life, your home your family your land? Or do you think only Jews have the rights and like them you think everyone not Jew is an animal. Go read the Protocols of Zion and educate yourself!!

[edit on 29-12-2008 by Ezzedeen]

posted on Dec, 29 2008 @ 01:04 AM
link   
reply to post by RFBurns

you know we have gotten here because you believe the jewish folks are not within their right to protect their exsistance.

posted on Dec, 29 2008 @ 01:07 AM
link   

reply to post by RFBurns

no offense taken from your pre-school views of the world burnsy

It amazes me how easily it is to spot such a young adventurous dry sponge mind these days needing a good showering of brutal truth.

Have you checked those links yet? Still waiting on your supportive proof for your claim. (prepares a new pot of coffee and dips for the very very long wait).

Cheers!!!!

posted on Dec, 29 2008 @ 01:09 AM
link   
reply to post by RFBurns

brutal truth being what the INTERNET has fed burnsy

posted on Dec, 29 2008 @ 01:10 AM
link   

reply to post by RFBurns

you know we have gotten here because you believe the jewish folks are not within their right to protect their exsistance.

Never said the Israeli's did not have a right to protect themselves or the Jewish people either.

Perhaps you can find where I said that and quote it for us? Thats 2 items of proof you need to present to back up your claims.

And this forum doesnt function on proof credit.

Cheers!!!!

posted on Dec, 29 2008 @ 01:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by RFBurns
In fact the last time I was in D.C. I did visit the Library of Congress, along with many other famous landmarks and locations. It was amazing. And you know what else?..No where, not a single location anywhere in DC, was there a cross, a tablet of commandments, a bible, two hands together in prayer, no scripture quotes engraved in marble anywhere, nothing like that at all. The only place where I found anything remotely Christian was at a church located away from DC.

Cmon show me some proof of your own. Unless...you cant. Its ok I will understand. I wont hold it against you for not being able to show any proof, as no one has of yet, proving the country was founded on Christian beliefs.

The Major can only assume you spent little time looking for religious symbols in Washington, D.C.

Laus Deo on the capstone of the Washington Monument. Moses and Mohammad on the East Face of the Supreme Court Building. "HERE RESTS IN HONORED GLORY AN AMERICAN SOLDIER KNOWN BUT TO GOD" inscribed on the Tomb of the Unknown Soldier. The Major could go on, but the Major is quite sure that a certain recruits blinders are already in place and secured tightly.

Dismissed.

posted on Dec, 29 2008 @ 01:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ezzedeen

Mrmonsoon, Man you are blind in one eye and can't see out of the other one. A fool mislead by the Corporate Jew news that has never stopped and asked why does Hamas fight. Have you ever heard of fighting for your life, your home your family your land? Or do you think only Jews have the rights and like them you think everyone not Jew is an animal. Go read the Protocols of Zion and educate yourself!!

[edit on 29-12-2008 by Ezzedeen]

The videos I saw yesterday showed Pally's fighting to get their rockets fired off. I wonder how many double whoppers they could buy and feed to their starving families for the price of one rocket? They spend millions on rockets and weapons instead of food and other needed supplies.
Then they blow up two kids with their own rockets and no one seems to make a fuss or go after the idiots that fired them. But if that was an Israeli jet that fired a missile they would go crazy. Do you see the irony?

posted on Dec, 29 2008 @ 01:15 AM
link   
reply to post by cal7man

brutal truth being what the INTERNET has fed burnsy

I am sincerely interested in establishing what YOUR source is cal7man. BTW, the Jews aren't fighting for their existence, it's the other way round, do you even know anything about the Israeli Palestinian conflict? .. can you even tell us how many Israelis were killed and how many Palestinians were killed? Can you explain to us how a university can be considered a terrorist target?

I doubt you know anything about your own country let alone millenia old holy wars.

link   

Originally posted by Major Discrepancy
The Major can only assume you spent little time looking for religious symbols in Washington, D.C.

Laus Deo on the capstone of the Washington Monument. Moses and Mohammad on the East Face of the Supreme Court Building. "HERE RESTS IN HONORED GLORY AN AMERICAN SOLDIER KNOWN BUT TO GOD" inscribed on the Tomb of the Unknown Soldier. The Major could go on, but the Major is quite sure that a certain recruits blinders are already in place and secured tightly.

Dismissed.

That isnt a biblical or Christian scripture quote. You are demoted 1 rank and yes...dismissed!

Cheers!!!!

link   
reply to post by Major Discrepancy

Burnsy!! The Major has SPOKEN!!!

posted on Dec, 29 2008 @ 01:18 AM
link   

I find it interesting that Israel has managed to keep food and medical aid out of the territories, but can't manage to find the weapons that are getting in.

posted on Dec, 29 2008 @ 01:18 AM
link   

reply to post by Major Discrepancy

Burnsy!! The Major has SPOKEN!!!

Read previous post.

But I will retype it here for you.

That isnt a biblical or Christian scripture quote. You are demoted 1 rank and yes....dismissed!

Cheers!!!!

posted on Dec, 29 2008 @ 01:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by SpacePunk

I find it interesting that Israel has managed to keep food and medical aid out of the territories, but can't manage to find the weapons that are getting in.

Thats one of the mysteries about it all. There is a blockade but the weapons still get through. With all the boarder checks and everything, perhaps they get through via those tunnels leading into Egypt and by pure luck smuggling.

Cheers!!!!

posted on Dec, 29 2008 @ 01:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by RFBurns
That isnt a biblical or Christian scripture quote. You are demoted 1 rank and yes...dismissed!

Did the Major mention that the image of Moses has him holding a tablet with 1-10 on it?

You may want to review this helpful link:

www.floridabruce.com...

Right after you finish your latrine duty.

Dismissed.

posted on Dec, 29 2008 @ 01:26 AM
link   
We are here because folks believe that Jews have the right to steal a country. The Palestinians did not take the land from the Jew. The Romans destroyed Jerusalem 2000 years ago. It was not Islam that did this. When Islam came into power and won back Palestine it was from Rome that they won it, Jews had every right to live there under Islam.
Uneducated people also don't understand the crusades. These wars were not the Jews fighting to regain their land, no it was European popes and kings seeking the wealth of the sacred lands. These crusaders also persecuted the Jews. Have you heard of the Inquisition?
So all this in mind, what right does the UN have to say in 1948 this land now belongs to Israel. To steal it from the Palestinian. The Muslims did not make the holocaust!! The Palestinians have had their home their for thousands of years.
If you say the Jew still have a right to Palestine then lets give back America and Australia to the native people. That was only 200 years ago. It was 2000 years ago, actually even more that Jerusalem was conquered. Doesn't that seem just a little too long to ask for resettlement? Look at the history of the every country on earth. If this is the standard then there are many peoples everywhere that have and even greater claim to resettlement.
Germany did the holocaust let them give some of their land to make a Jewish state!

posted on Dec, 29 2008 @ 01:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by lunarminer
reply to post by heyo

Want to bet that the "aid" from Iran includes, rifles, mortars, rockets, etc.?

If your house was on fire, would you want the fire department to show up and throw gasoline on it?

That's what Iran is doing with their words and deeds.

And what kind of aid do you think the USA is giving to Israel? Same thing, actually, not the same thing, can't compare the amount of weapons on either side.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join