It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Operation Cast Lead" - What Is Zionist Goal?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 28 2008 @ 08:20 PM
link   
reply to post by RFBurns

Well now that they leveled an elementary grade school filled with innocent kids under the age of 5 now they have to go after a university.

Got a source for that elementary school.

I must have missed it

posted on Dec, 28 2008 @ 09:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by mrmonsoon
Oh, I DON'T KNOW........

How about response to over a weeks worth of attacks by rockets and mortars.

Let us not forget, the Hamas were warned, more than once what would happen if "THEY" continued to attack's daily.

Now the Hamas get their military response to "THEIR" constant attacks and now they cry like stuck pigs.

Anyone looking at it reasonably will see a military attack (by the Hamas) begets a military response (from Israel).

They deserve all they get.

When group one makes war on group two, then group two militarily kicks their arse, then group one whines like they are victim’s, instead, as we all know, as the aggressor's who started this.

ok lets say a terrorist lived next door to you

and lets say he shot a rocket off from his backyard

and lets say tomorrow, a jet air raids your block, and drops a huge bomb on this terrorists house, and lets just say it blew your house up too, killing you as well

what happen to calling in rainbow six? everyone too lazy now? just wanna drop a bomb and call it a day?

blowing up a city block to get at 1 individual is NOT reasonable!
its ludacris!

its insanity!

you would die too and who knows if the terrorist was even at home when the bomb was dropped

its not worth the collateral damage

if theres a serious terrorist problem, send in the anti-terrorist teams

using jets and bombs on civilian areas is NOT ACCEPTABLE unless theres a NUKE or BioWeapon at stake...

and u cant just blow up a city and claim something was there, u need PROOF lol...

posted on Dec, 28 2008 @ 09:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Karlhungis
Isn't Iran planning on delivering aid to Palestine in a few days? I think that will be when things get interesting. If they try to bypass the Israeli blockade and Israel chooses to sink the ship, things could escalate quickly.

wy can't they just go in through egypt? why does everyone ignore this other way in??? Is it made up?

posted on Dec, 28 2008 @ 09:04 PM
link   
reply to post by muzzleflash

" as the aggressor's who started this. "

look im sick of people not reading anything and just spouting bs

The Agressor who started this???!!!!
Are you really saying those words like that...because if you are...you need to reevaluate EVERYTHING in your skull because something isnt working right

maybe its your Memory thats not functioning, because if you looked at something called a HISTORY BOOK
you would realize the conflicts in that region over religion has been going on for AGES AND AGES!

WHO CARES who "Started it" , that happened eons ago!

WHAT MATTERS NOW IS ::::

Who is Man Enough to turn the cheek and END IT?

hahahha its laughable

End the war??? LOL wow im suddenly a comedian

[edit on 28-12-2008 by muzzleflash]

posted on Dec, 28 2008 @ 09:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by RFBurns
reply to post by mrmonsoon

Let me ask you something. How many Israeli's died in that week long rocket attack by Hamas?

How many Palestines have died in the last 24 hours and how many more will die with this ongoing attack by a nation just defending itself?

Lets break out the numbers and see if a weeks worth of rocket attacks by Hamas has been paid in full yet with this defending of Israel attack.

Why should Israel...or any country subject to random missile strikes in civilian areas be bound to 'proportionate response'?

The way to stop a bully permantly is by making him unable to...period.

Cheers!!!!!

posted on Dec, 28 2008 @ 09:12 PM
link   
reply to post by heyo

I have asked the same question. It is just easier to criticize Israel cause they are the root of all evil, shouldn't exist, and control the world. Egypt can't compete with these bad people who cut Gaza off. Oh wait a minute, Egypt cut Gaza off too. Now that they are trying to help Hamas won't let the injured leave.

Egypt says Hamas not allowing wounded to leave Gaza

news.yahoo.com...

www.egyptdailynews.com...

posted on Dec, 28 2008 @ 09:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by St Udio
reply to post by JanusFIN

isralestine.org...

a group of ardent believers, followers, (most look to be as old as modern Israel, born in 1948) are pushing "The Psalm 83 Arab Israel War is Coming" ....

click the available page links to access the 'isralestine.blog.blogspot.com'
and there is a daily menu of free reading...

you'll find that "isralestine" is not the greater israel of bible prophecy

isral-estine (note the spelling) will span from Nile to Euphrates and include most GulfStates oil fields, most of the eastern mediterranian coast, etc, etc... bringing peace & stability to the USA & western world as far as i discern from their visionary world setting.

[edit on 28-12-2008 by St Udio]

Sounds Like a good strategy to me. Something has to be done to prevent Muslims from taking over the world and forcing the rest of us to pray to Allah everyday as well as having them teach our children to hate non Muslims....all in the name of their religion.

[edit on 28-12-2008 by John Matrix]

posted on Dec, 28 2008 @ 09:22 PM
link   
reply to post by John Matrix

And this doesnt occur on the opposite side of the fence with the drum beats of other religions all saying the same things?

This is why mankind has been held back and in turmoil...religions.

All of it just needs to be wiped off the planet, not those caught up in its my god is bigger than your god BS.

Cheers!!!!

posted on Dec, 28 2008 @ 09:27 PM
link   
reply to post by JanusFIN

As far was what is being targeted and what is being hit. Sometimes in times of war there is a difference between what is targeted and what is actually hit. That's why there is a term for it, "colateral damage". Of course everyone loses their minds whenever the term is used.

I would like to point out that the article very clearly stated that windows were broken at the hospital. Not that the hospital had been hit. The windows might be broken by a shockwave or a sonic boom. I am sure that there are a lot of sonic booms overhead in Gaza during one of these air raids.

Also, it is very common practice for casualty numbers to be exagerated and for reports to claim that a mosque was hit.

We saw plenty of this kind of reporting in Iraq and Afghanistan. I used to laugh that every US operation in Afghanistan seemed to hit a "wedding party" , but there was never a bride or groom to interview about how their wedding was ruined by those meanies the US.

Are the Israelis hitting Gaza? Yep, no doubt about it. What are they targeting or who are the ones getting killed? I'll wait and see.

posted on Dec, 28 2008 @ 09:31 PM
link   
reply to post by heyo

Want to bet that the "aid" from Iran includes, rifles, mortars, rockets, etc.?

If your house was on fire, would you want the fire department to show up and throw gasoline on it?

That's what Iran is doing with their words and deeds.

posted on Dec, 28 2008 @ 09:36 PM
link   

And this doesnt occur on the opposite side of the fence with the drum beats of other religions all saying the same things?

This is why mankind has been held back and in turmoil...religions.

All of it just needs to be wiped off the planet, not those caught up in its my god is bigger than your god BS.
Cheers!!!!

Can you name me one other religion that teaches the take over of the whole world and hatred of those that do not convert?

posted on Dec, 28 2008 @ 09:39 PM
link   
Absolutely...Christianity. Show me where that religion has not tried to spread its influence upon the world, and at times, violently.

Example...does "Inquisition" ring a church bell?

Cheers!!!!

[edit on 28-12-2008 by RFBurns]

posted on Dec, 28 2008 @ 09:43 PM
link   
War - ...

In same webpage today, side by side...

And this Top-News headline!

IAF air strikes target Hamas centers at Islamic University

www.jpost.com...

Aint the world just crazy place?

www.jpost.com...

posted on Dec, 28 2008 @ 09:52 PM
link   

Absolutely...Christianity. Show me where that religion has not tried to spread its influence upon the world, and at times, violently.

Example...does "Inquisition" ring a church bell?
Cheers!!!!

Christianity does not support the implimentation of a government based on religion. That would be a theocracy. Christianity does not force people to pray or force people to become a Christian.

The divine imperative is for Christians to spread the good news of the New Testament concerning the forgiveness of sins and love of God.

Social and political reform is not part of that divine imperative. Some are mislead about that. Social and political reform only takes place to the extent that people's hearts are reformed by the power of the Holy Spirit.

So you have nothing to worry about and your concern is unfounded.

posted on Dec, 28 2008 @ 09:53 PM
link   
Oh my god!

Look at this most distorted MSM poll!!!

How can you fill this form, without giving your pledge to Israel actions?

www.jpost.com...

Just impossible if you are not a supporter of Zionist government!

posted on Dec, 28 2008 @ 10:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by John Matrix

Christianity does not support the implimentation of a government based on religion.

If this is true, then why are so many Christians insistant on saying that the USA was founded on Christian beliefs? THREAD Why does a president, who leads a nation of diverse religious beleifs, quotes only Christian prayers in his speeches?

That would be a theocracy. Christianity does not force people to pray or force people to become a Christian.

Yes it would be thocracy. And your right about Christianity does not force people to pray or force people to become Christians...but that was not always the case...ie Inquisition.

The divine imperative is for Christians to spread the good news of the New Testament concerning the forgiveness of sins and love of God.

If people are to be forgiven for sin, why is so many scripture saying wrath of God this, condem that, just note the scriptures quoted in the other thread found HERE.

Social and political reform is not part of that divine imperative. Some are mislead about that. Social and political reform only takes place to the extent that people's hearts are reformed by the power of the Holy Spirit.

You just said that Christian belief does not involve government or involve itself in swaying people's decision, yet right there you are also saying that it does play a role as long as its within the Christian form..not exact words but that is what you are implying. That is called a double standard.

I dont worry about it therefore I dont have any concern that would be considered unfounded because I dont happen to believe in any religion at all. I have my own beliefs and I am quite happy with them and feel great!

Edited to add thread url's

Cheers!!!!

posted on Dec, 28 2008 @ 10:10 PM
link   
The time is soon arriving for intelligents to fall off the grid.

May light shine upon us.

posted on Dec, 28 2008 @ 10:10 PM
link   

Christianity does not support the implimentation of a government based on religion.

If this is true, then why are so many Christians insistant on saying that the USA was founded on Christian beliefs? Why does a president, who leads a nation of diverse religious beleifs, quotes only Christian prayers in his speeches?

That would be a theocracy. Christianity does not force people to pray or force people to become a Christian.

Yes it would be thocracy. And your right about Christianity does not force people to pray or force people to become Christians...but that was not always the case...ie Inquisition.

If people are to be forgiven for sin, why is so many scripture saying wrath of God this, condem that, just note the scriptures quoted in the other thread.

You just said that Christian belief does not involve government or involve itself in swaying people's decision, yet right there you are also saying that it does play a role as long as its within the Christian form..not exact words but that is what you are implying. That is called a double standard.

I dont worry about it therefore I dont have any concern that would be considered unfounded because I dont happen to believe in any religion at all. I have my own beliefs and I am quite happy with them and feel great!

Cheers!!!!

You keep bringing up past actions of the Roman Catholic Church. Not all Christians are Catholic and not all supported the Inquisition or Crusades, or the Salem which hunts.

As far as having people in Gov. with religious affiliations....it's part of living free. If we deny them the right to run for and hold an office then it's not freedom is it? So forget that argument. And the Bushwhacker is out of office because we voted him out!! That's how freedom works.

You do worry about it, otherwise you would not use it as a weak argument to make yourself look intelligent when in fact it makes you look foolish.

I have beliefs, you have beliefs, you are happy, every one's happy, hallelujah.

[edit on 28-12-2008 by John Matrix]

posted on Dec, 28 2008 @ 10:15 PM
link   

I would be the last on this forsaken planet to stand in any politicians way of using or being in religion as part of their life. But if they truely believe that this is the land of the free, freedom of religion, then perhaps all of them should not shove ANY of their religious beliefs when speaking publicly to a diverse religious nation, unless they are willing to insert quotes from all of the religions that are within this nation's boarders.

Cheers!!!!

posted on Dec, 28 2008 @ 10:19 PM
link   

You do worry about it, otherwise you would not use it as a weak argument to make yourself look intelligent when in fact it makes you look foolish.

I consider my own belief to be quite strong and gives me strength to live out my life as I see fit and not have to rely on primative pagan tales and fables. I consider that also to be of an enormous level of intelligence..to be able to think, form an opinion, live and be happy all on my very own without having to have a collection of pre-determined road maps to carve out my own destiny.

I have beliefs, you have beliefs, you are happy, every one's happy, hallelujah.

Amen brother.

Cheers!!!!

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join