It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Operation Cast Lead" - What Is Zionist Goal?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 28 2008 @ 10:04 AM
link   
Maybe someone can suggest some possible solution to this situation, apart from dropping a rather large atom bomb on the whole place then starting anew.

posted on Dec, 28 2008 @ 10:14 AM
link   
The solution you seek is very simple.

Stop the Hamas terrorists from attacking, then problem solved.

Yes boys and girls, it is REALLY that simple.

posted on Dec, 28 2008 @ 10:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by mrmonsoon
The solution you seek is very simple.

Stop the Hamas terrorists from attacking, then problem solved.

Yes boys and girls, it is REALLY that simple.

Why are you still putting all the blame on Hamas when right at your fingertips and via google you can clearly find just as much blame to put on Israel for Hama's actions?

Yes boy..or girl whichever applies boy I assume by your nic..it REALLY is that simple.

Cheers!!!!

[edit on 28-12-2008 by RFBurns]

posted on Dec, 28 2008 @ 10:23 AM
link   
reply to post by RFBurns

Not at all.

It really is that simple.

No Hamas terrorist attacks.
No Israeli counter attacks.

Don't give me any of in the past.........
The same excuse can be used by Israel about terrorist attacks-like suicide bombers- in the past.

Look to the past to justify terrorist attacks or look to the future for peace.

We can see which decision Hamas makes.

posted on Dec, 28 2008 @ 10:24 AM
link   
Now Israeli shows real success in their campaign!

Abbas blames Hamas for bloodshed

Mahmoud Abbas, the Palestinian president, has blamed Hamas for triggering Israel's deadly raids on Gaza, by not extending a six-month truce with the Jewish state.

english.aljazeera.net...

- I really have to congratulate Zionist from this victory... Its like a knive to the heart of resistance... Timing is perfect... Breaking unity of Palestinians will make situation so fragile now... How could they turn Palestinian president towards his own people in this crucial moment?

REALLY!!! This is history...

Abbas is part off the plan, in with it... There is no other way...

"Operation Cast Lead" turns just to be very historical, like Israeli official announced before, "rules will be changed" .... Yep. Those just did...

Mod Edit: External Source Tags – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 28/12/2008 by Mirthful Me]

posted on Dec, 28 2008 @ 10:44 AM
link   
reply to post by JanusFIN

The goal? Let me take a stab at this question. Let me see...keep attacking Palestine until the rest of the Arab world gets mad enough to form a mass attack on Israel, and bring about the end of the world as stated in the book of Revelations. Nuclear war. How's that?

posted on Dec, 28 2008 @ 12:09 PM
link   
nm

[edit on 28-12-2008 by princeofpeace]

posted on Dec, 28 2008 @ 01:03 PM
link   
The goal could be one of many things and will usually be the last on everyones list. As I said on another thread, Israel and what they are doing in Gaza is a smoke-screen, slight of hand for something else.

The American/UK response to the attrocities, especially with Bush and Brown being so quiet, leads me to believe that we are only seeing a small part of the bigger picture that is yet to be laid before our eyes.

Everyone has waited to see US/Israel/Iran at each others throats. The reasons have been put on the table by US/Israel so I dont think the Israeli incursion into Gaza is needed as a lead up to an attack on Iran.

So what else could it be?

War, to cover the world financial breakdown? That is viable and proven historically.

IMO, I dont think we have a clue what this is all about.......YET!

Respects

posted on Dec, 28 2008 @ 01:26 PM
link   
Goal?

Oy vey.

:shk:

How about the goal of no more rocket attacks on the civilian population? How about the goal of no more suicide attacks in the restaurants and markets?

If Hamas would like to prove their "manhood," perhaps they would like to meet on the field of battle like real men instead of hiding behind women and children, and preferring to attack the same?

Hamas is reaping what it has sown, my only hope is that there isn't a quick resolution and the cancer that is Hamas is completely excised.

posted on Dec, 28 2008 @ 01:34 PM
link   
Hezbollah says ready for any Israeli attack

28 Dec 2008 19:08:52 GMT

BEIRUT, Dec 28 (Reuters) - Hezbollah leader Sayyed Hassan Nasrallah said on Sunday he had asked his fighters in south Lebanon to be on alert for the possibility of an Israeli attack on Lebanon.

"I have asked the brothers in the resistance in the south specifically to be present, on alert and cautious because we are facing a criminal enemy and we don't know the magnitude of the conspiracies," Nasrallah told a religious gathering in Beirut's southern suburb. They were his first comments on a bloody Israeli attack on the Gaza Strip.

www.alertnet.org...

Thats what should highlight now > "We dont know the magnitude of the conspiracies"

After Abbas statements; no one knows who is who, or what is true... Just earth quaking change in political ground, and diplomatic level - Everybody knows that conspiracy is taking place. Everything can happen now...

Mod Edit: External Source Tags – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 28/12/2008 by Mirthful Me]

posted on Dec, 28 2008 @ 01:50 PM
link   
Someone wants egypt and africa.
2 liner.

posted on Dec, 28 2008 @ 02:15 PM
link   
ok I'm an idiot today......does Russia back Iran on anything?
Whats the big picture about all of this?

posted on Dec, 28 2008 @ 02:21 PM
link   
Every conspiracy has goals...

Nasrallah: Egypt accomplice in 'Gaza crime'

Egypt must open the Rafah crossing or be considered a 'partner in the killing of Palestinians the IDF,' Hizbullah chief says.

Hizbullah leader Hassan Nasrallah on Sunday called the IDF's offensive in Gaza a "humanitarian disaster and assailed Egyptian Foreign Minister Ahmed Aboul Gheit's statement according to which Hamas was to blame for the Israeli assault.

"What they are doing is casting blame on the victim," Nasrallah said in a televised address to a rally staged by the Shiite group in Lebanon. "Yesterday we heard a senior Egyptian official blame the victim. Can we allow such behavior from an Arab figure?"

www.ynetnews.com...

- And tensions really are very high now in the border between Gaza and Egypt...

Egyptian guard killed by Hamas on Gaza border

RAFAH, Egypt, Dec 28 (Reuters) - The security forces of the Palestinian Islamic movement Hamas shot dead an Egyptian border guard on Sunday in turmoil triggered by Israel's assault on Gaza, Egyptian state television said.

An Egyptian security source said Hamas forces had also shot an Egyptian policeman in the leg. The incidents took place near the main border crossing between Egypt and Gaza, where Egyptian riot police fired in the air to try to drive back Palestinians who had managed to penetrate the border wall.

www.alertnet.org...

[edit on 28-12-2008 by JanusFIN]

posted on Dec, 28 2008 @ 02:43 PM
link   
Israeli columnist has this theory from Operation Cast Leads goals...

Moreover, the London-based newspaper Al-Hayat quoted a Hizbullah source Sunday as saying his organization would not join Hamas and open a second front in the current fighting because it was not interested in a conflict with Israel at this time. In other words, it was concerned about the Israeli reaction.

Trying to duplicate that equation in the south is what lies behind Operation Cast Lead.

The goal is not to take out all the rockets and missiles in the Gaza Strip - at this point a seemingly impossible task - but rather to uproot from Hamas the desire to launch those missiles and rockets by smacking the organization so hard it will think innumerable times before returning to its old modus operandi.

Prime Minister Ehud Olmert and Defense Minister Ehud Barak have been careful in setting modest goals for the operation: there is no grandiose talk of destroying Hamas, or even destroying their ability to hit Israel. They are talking about changing the security environment in the south, and the way they want to do this is not by uprooting all the missile launchers in Gaza, but rather by uprooting the will inside Hamas to launch their missiles - not because they can't, but because they are simply afraid to.

www.jpost.com...

- Thats quit well theory, I think.

But still its difficult to accept, that goal is just to scare some peoples... Also when we know that many of the fighters are 100% ready to give their life for common cause - But by collecting words from there, others somewhere else... Maybe I will find my theory, and I hope soon.

TIMING IS ALWAYS IMPORTANT, this is what Reuters has write from these questions...

WHAT WAS BEHIND THE TIMING OF THE ISRAELI ATTACKS?

Senior Israeli officials insist the timing had to do with Israel's coming election rather than any perceived lost opportunity with Bush leaving office.

"Why should everything be connected to the United States? A far more important date for Israel is Feb. 10. There are elections in Israel," said one of the officials. "It wasn't politically sustainable for leaders in Israel to idly stand by and let Hamas continue shooting."

Another Israeli official said Israel could count on the Bush administration to help buy the military more time if the Gaza operation dragged on and international pressure grew for a ceasefire.

www.alertnet.org...

[edit on 28-12-2008 by JanusFIN]

posted on Dec, 28 2008 @ 04:21 PM
link   
SKY NEWS: IAF has just targeted the islamic university in gaza

posted on Dec, 28 2008 @ 05:36 PM
link   
Not confirmed that it was targeted-just that it was hit. Could be errant but i doubt it as Hamas has leadership staged at the university.

Originally posted by Truther

posted on Dec, 28 2008 @ 05:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by princeofpeace
Not confirmed that it was targeted-just that it was hit. Could be errant but i doubt it as Hamas has leadership staged at the university.

Originally posted by Truther

Well now that they leveled an elementary grade school filled with innocent kids under the age of 5 now they have to go after a university.

Wipe out the upcomming genration as well as the next to new born generations too. Its all too clear now. Israel wants to not only oppress the Palestinians, but make sure their next work force and very young are wiped out.

Genocide..thats what it is...pure genocide.

Cheers!!!!

posted on Dec, 28 2008 @ 07:57 PM
link   
reply to post by mrmonsoon

Ok. I've read your posts and I do understand what you have been saying but you don't seem to either want to understand what others have been trying to tell you or you don't want to understand what they are trying to tell you. You are saying that others are only looking at one side of the story but you yourself are doing just that by saying that if Hamas didn't attack Israel then Israel wouldn't attack them. You are not looking into WHY Hamas is attacking. Do you honestly think that they are just doing it for kicks or because they don't like them? In any case what ever the reason, that still doesn't justify the killing of innocent civilians in which a large number are children.

Lets try another approach. Let's say one of your family members lives in a area where they are told where they can go, how much food they can have and what they are allowed to do on a daily bases. This family member gets fed up with it so they join a "gang" to launch an offensive against their oppressors. The oppressors get ticked off by the ensuing attacks so they decide to retaliate themselves however, they decide to take the stance of not just retaliating against the ones directly responsible for the attacks on them but rather decide to kill anyone who has any ties to anyone in this "gang" whether it be mother, daughter, friend co-worker etc. including you, oh and it doesn't matter how old they are either or whether they have directly done anything to them or not. Would you say that was justified?

What I'm trying to say (i think is what you were originally trying to say but not following yourself) is that you have to look at both sides of the story but more than that, you should try to understand both sides of the story.

No disrespect intended you do have a good point but you seem to be trying your hardest to justify the killing of innocent people.

That's just my take. Please feel free to correct me if I'm wrong.

posted on Dec, 28 2008 @ 08:02 PM
link   
reply to post by RFBurns

hey burnsy, lets not forget all the murderous factions that have tried to do away with the Jewish people, you are a few cards short to sit there and defend palestine, another crazed faction out to kill the jewish culture over land the Jewish people died for,over and over!!, just as hitler, just as the romans, join the crowd burnsy!!!

posted on Dec, 28 2008 @ 08:07 PM
link   
Hizballah may want to sit this one out. The Israeli's have a bit of a surprise if they want to jump in, based on acquisitions the past few years.

You gotta love it. Hizballah threatening Egypt.

Retards.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join