It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Operation Cast Lead" - What Is Zionist Goal?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 28 2008 @ 07:32 AM
link   
If both sides are guilty and neither side is innocent....

Then why don't you post about the Hamas attacks that caused the counter attack?

That shows that you support the terrorists and only complain about "COUNTER" attacks to Hamas attacks.

If that is wrong, please show me where you blame the Hamas like you do Israel???

posted on Dec, 28 2008 @ 07:33 AM
link   
reply to post by mrmonsoon

Let me ask you something. How many Israeli's died in that week long rocket attack by Hamas?

How many Palestines have died in the last 24 hours and how many more will die with this ongoing attack by a nation just defending itself?

Lets break out the numbers and see if a weeks worth of rocket attacks by Hamas has been paid in full yet with this defending of Israel attack.

Cheers!!!!!

posted on Dec, 28 2008 @ 07:36 AM
link   
enduringamerica.com...

However, Daniel Levy asserts that from 19 June until yesterday, there was not one Israeli fatality from a Hamas attack, and life was improving in border cities like Sderot. (I would be interested to know of any evidence countering this claim.)

The Israeli military operation, therefore, was not a defensive response to an imminent Hamas threat. It was not directed against those sending the rockets into southern Israel. Instead, it was designed to take out as many Hamas security personnel as possible: 32 police stations were attacked yesterday, and 2/3 of the casualties were Palestinian policemen.

Again, why is Hamas launching these rockets?

posted on Dec, 28 2008 @ 07:37 AM
link   
reply to post by RFBurns

If you are saying it is more than stupid for a weak military to attack a stronger one, you are correct.

Again, you fail to accept that if the Hamas were not attacking, they would not be "COUNTER" attacked.

How can anyone feel bad for a group that attacks another group and gets attacks back.

just keep saying to your self, if the Hamnas don't attack, the Israeli's don't counter attack.

If it is ok for Hamas to attack, then it is equally ok for Israel to counter attack.

If it is wrong for Israel to "COUNTER" attack, it is wrong for Hamas to have attacked in the first place.

very simply, if it's ok for Hamas, it's ok for Israel.

If it is not ok for Israel, it is not ok for Hamas.

posted on Dec, 28 2008 @ 07:39 AM
link   
The problem here is group mentality. If leader of group A attacks group B, then you believe it is justified to kill anyone and everyone from group A?

I can understand an 'eye for an eye' but the Jews believe they are special and one Israeli life is worth a hundred palestinian lives. But hey, the Israelis are the ones with the tanks, so they must be right.

posted on Dec, 28 2008 @ 07:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Karlhungis

So, let me get this straight, you are saying since the Hamas are crappy at war, it is "OK" for them to attack daily???

That is completly one sided, the terrorist side.

Simply put, as long as it's ok for Hamas to attack, it is ok for Israel to "COUNTER" attack.

Why don't we all say, if Hamas didn't attack, there would be no counter attack.

Cause, Hamas attacks.

Effect, Israel counter attacks.

posted on Dec, 28 2008 @ 07:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by mrmonsoon
If both sides are guilty and neither side is innocent....

Then why don't you post about the Hamas attacks that caused the counter attack?

That shows that you support the terrorists and only complain about "COUNTER" attacks to Hamas attacks.

If that is wrong, please show me where you blame the Hamas like you do Israel???

Be happy to.

Hamas rocket attacks against Israel Hamas militants step up rocket attacks

Hamas leader says attacks on Israel wil go on Defiant Hamas

US urges Hamas to cease attacks Hamas cease attacks

Do you need more? Google is your friend.

Cheers!!!!

posted on Dec, 28 2008 @ 07:44 AM
link   

I havent failed to accept anything. I dont know how many times I have stated it to you, but I guess I need to again.

Both sides are at fault. Simple, non laced english right there.

Both sides are at fault.

Both sides are at fault.

Both sides are at fault.

Both sides are at fault.

Both sides are at fault.

Do you get it now? Did I say it clearly enough this time? IF you need I can copy and paste that in a u2u with a thousand of them if necessary.

Cheers!!!!

posted on Dec, 28 2008 @ 07:50 AM
link   

Did I say that? I don't think so.

I think that if anyone is playing the victim here, it is Israel. They appear to be intentionally fostering a climate that will invite attacks from a starving people. Once enough of those attacks occur, they can counter attack with disproportional force to accomplish their own goals and be justified in their actions. People like you will only look at the rocket attacks and say that Israel is the victim here and 100% justified in their counter attack.

I think that the situation is far more complicated than what you are trying to present. Explain to me why you think Hamas feels the need to fire rockets into Israel. They know that they won't possibly be able to take down the country. So why would they do it? Simply out of their hatred for Israel, or is Israel doing something to them that is causing them to lash out?

It is a complicated situation and you are making it out to be something that it is not. The image that you are presenting is one of Israel being the victim here having done nothing to provoke the rocket attacks. I don't believe that to be the truth.

posted on Dec, 28 2008 @ 07:58 AM
link   
And this is how Israel is headlining situation... Secret goal achieved?

Iran orders all Muslims to defend Palestinians against Israeli raids

Iran's Supreme Leader Ayatollah Ali Khamenei issued a religious decree to Muslims around the world on Sunday, ordering them to defend Palestinians against Israel's attacks on Gaza, state television said.

"All Palestinian combatants and all the Islamic world's pious people are obliged to defend the defenceless women, children and people in Gaza in any way possible. Whoever is killed in this legitimate defense is considered a martyr," state television quoted Khamenei as saying in a statement.

www.haaretz.com...

posted on Dec, 28 2008 @ 08:00 AM
link   
reply to post by JanusFIN

It makes you wonder doesn't it? They have had their sights set on Iran for a while now. If this somehow is the catalyst to kick off that war, well...I guess it shouldn't surprise anyone.

Sad times.

posted on Dec, 28 2008 @ 08:04 AM
link   

More of this same BS...

Iran likens Israel to Nazis
www.ynetnews.com...

Supreme leader issues religious decree in support of Palestinians; parliamentarian likens Israel's actions in Gaza to those of Hitler

www.ynetnews.com...

- I just hate those Zionists...

posted on Dec, 28 2008 @ 08:06 AM
link   

I am sure that the insult of calling calling the Israeli's Nazi's is severely compounded by their history. That can't be a light insult to just toss out there.

posted on Dec, 28 2008 @ 08:06 AM
link   

What I am doing is blaming the group that made attacks and got counter attacks.

As long as Hamas attacks, it will be full justified for Israel to "COUNTER" attack.

We can go back and constantly do the well he did, then i did.............

Isn't it about time to stop that tired old tripe and say, from this point on, if you attack, i will counter attack.

If you don't attack we won't counter attack.

If you attack, we will counter attack. PERIOD.

If the strength of the counter attack bothers you, perhaps you should be saying, don't attack Israel, they will bomb you back to the stoneage.

Also "PLEASE" understand, I disagree strongly to your posts, but not "YOU".

I.E., I am killing the incorrect messaage, not the messaginger.

posted on Dec, 28 2008 @ 08:16 AM
link   

I understand what you are saying but I disagree with you. Israel is in a position of power here. They are in a position where they know that they can provoke these attacks and then get what they want. That is what I believe is happening.

Israel has enough power to starve the people of Gaza to the point that they are surviving on grass and painkillers...
www.timesonline.co.uk...

Israel says it will open the borders again when Hamas stops launching rockets at southern Israel. Hamas says it will crack down on the rocket launchers when Israel opens the borders.

Again, it isn't as simple as "they fired rockets and therefore must be dealt with". Both sides aren't playing nice. Realistically, there will never be peace between them.

Since they are acting like stubborn children, they should be treated as such. Take away the land that they are fighting over and put them both in time out. Give them each a chunk of land on opposite sides of Siberia. If they can come to terms in the next 100 years and show that they can play nicely together, then they can have their land back.

posted on Dec, 28 2008 @ 08:18 AM
link   
Interesting Quote >

Hizbullah sources told the London-based Al Hayat that the Lebanese Shi'ite terror group had no intention of reacting to Israeli attacks on Gaza. According to the sources, Hizbullah had no interest in "threatening to hurt the stability in south Lebanon."

www.jpost.com...

- Nothing from Hezbollah? Thats hard to swallow... But showing Israel as only aggressor is good for wider picture - Truth.

posted on Dec, 28 2008 @ 08:38 AM
link   

Sadly, they would still fight even if seperated like you suggest.

Like I said, if we can't get past the they did so we did mentality, there will always be war.

Hamas sends sucide bombers to target civillians and get the borderr closed and supplies to support he terrorists attacking them stopped.

Think, why allow aid and comfort to a group that is attacking you.

See, the well in the past only begets death.

It's time time to stop looking at the past and attacking today and look towads the future and have peace.

The cycle must be broken and it must be brokjen by both sides.

Hamas cannot attack and say in the past..........
Israel can not attack and say, in the past....

When this happens, there will be peace, not until.

Peace takes both sides, not one side attacking (Hamas) and one side just taking it (Israel).

posted on Dec, 28 2008 @ 08:58 AM
link   
Russia asks Israel to end Gaza attacks, let in aid

MOSCOW, Dec 28 (Reuters) - Russia urged Israel on Sunday to end military attacks that had killed nearly 300 Palestinians in the Gaza Strip and allow humanitarian supplies into the territory, Russia's Foreign Ministry said.

Foreign Minister Sergei Lavrov conveyed Moscow's position during a telephone conversation with Israeli counterpart Tzipi Livni held at her initiative, the ministry said in a statement.

"Our side expressed Russia's position in favour of an immediate end to military actions in the Gaza Strip, which have already led to numerous victims among the Palestinians," the statement said.

www.alertnet.org...

- Iran, Syria, Russia again on the same side...

AND CHINA!

China urges stop of military operations in Gaza

KUWAIT CITY -- China urges parties concerned to immediate stop the military operations in the Gaza Strip, and take effective measures to ease the tension, visiting Chinese Vice Premier Li Keqiang said here Sunday.

Li, who is paying a four-day official visit to Kuwait, exchanged views with Emir of Kuwait Sheikh Sabah al-Ahmad al-Jaber al-Sabah on the situation in Gaza after Israel carried out massive air strikes against dozens of targets in Gaza early Saturday.

www.chinadaily.com.cn...

Very interesting; China VP just suddenly happen to visit Arab country in time of Israeli operation... To scary to even think further on this?

- BUT I AM WAITING SCO OFFICIAL RESPONSE!!!

[edit on 28-12-2008 by JanusFIN]

posted on Dec, 28 2008 @ 09:22 AM
link   
... But what is Israeli response to international demands?

Artillery batteries deployed as IAF hits 40 smuggling tunnels

Also Sunday, IDF artillery batteries were deployed along the Gaza Strip border, indicating that the firepower used by the military in Operation Cast Lead so far might yet still be intensified in coming days.

www.jpost.com...

- Yeah, thats the way to fight terrorism in middle of civilian people!

1. Air Force strikes...
2. Artillery barrage...
3. Tanks suppressing fire?

posted on Dec, 28 2008 @ 10:02 AM
link   

So Israel distroyed 40 tunnels that the Hamas terrorists use to get bombs/guns and ammo.

Bad Israel, how dare you stop the supply of bombs and guns to terrorists that "WILL" use them on you.

Don't you know, israel, you must take it, and just lie down and die to make the terrorists happy.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join