It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Operation Cast Lead" - What Is Zionist Goal?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 28 2008 @ 05:21 AM
link   
"Operation Cast Lead" has just taken place in Gaza... But is it only Gaza, or is it just first step toward wider escalation, toward hidden goal?

These just came breaking news...

IDF to call up thousands of reservists for Gaza operation
www.haaretz.com...

Disinformation, secrecy and lies: How the Gaza offensive came about

Long-term preparation, careful gathering of information, secret discussions, operational deception and the misleading of the public - all these stood behind the Israel Defense Forces "Cast Lead" operation against Hamas targets in the Gaza Strip, which began Saturday morning.

www.haaretz.com...

( 12:24 ) IAF planes and drones reportedly circle Lebanese skies, causing sonic boom (Haaretz)

Israeli jets 'violate Lebanese airspace'

Israeli warplanes have reportedly flown low over south Lebanon as the regime's forces started their second day of attacks on Gaza Strip.

www.presstv.ir...

- Lebanese skies - Target Hezbollah?

In time of dangerous attacks continuing in Gaza, I ask, what is plan for West Bank, or against Hezbollah, maybe Syria, or Iran... I hope you will help me trace these movements, giving your deepest thoughts about this operation, and its true goals... Something is missing here, and that really is truth.

- Can we only follow this situation, or do we have any hidden information from this operation, and its real purposes... Can we find traces from news around the world?

After high distortions in MSM, I dont believe that goal is only in Gaza, and that is just the first scene in huge acts, what has taken place in momentum, where US finance is collapsing, and there is good situation in US policy because "no one is really in the office" ... Time for last gift from Bush Neocons to their Zionist masters.

New Great War Rising?

I afraid so...

[edit on 28-12-2008 by JanusFIN]

Mod Edit: External Source Tags – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 28/12/2008 by Mirthful Me]

posted on Dec, 28 2008 @ 05:31 AM
link   
Great thread Janus, we need to pump some life into this one I'll flagg it people need to know this, and btw congrats for your accomplishment
with the news

posted on Dec, 28 2008 @ 05:56 AM
link   
reply to post by JanusFIN

isralestine.org...

a group of ardent believers, followers, (most look to be as old as modern Israel, born in 1948) are pushing "The Psalm 83 Arab Israel War is Coming" ....

click the available page links to access the 'isralestine.blog.blogspot.com'
and there is a daily menu of free reading...

you'll find that "isralestine" is not the greater israel of bible prophecy

isral-estine (note the spelling) will span from Nile to Euphrates and include most GulfStates oil fields, most of the eastern mediterranian coast, etc, etc... bringing peace & stability to the USA & western world as far as i discern from their visionary world setting.

[edit on 28-12-2008 by St Udio]

posted on Dec, 28 2008 @ 05:57 AM
link   
IDF to mobilize 6,500 reservists for Gaza operation

The Israel Defense Forces will call 6,500 reservists to duty, as part of the largest Israeli offensive on the Gaza Strip since it captured the territory in 1967.

"The Israel Defense Forces will, in the coming days, call up more reservists,"

Cabinet secretary Oved Yehezkel told reporters after ministers met for a special session Sunday to discuss the operation, launched a day earlier.

Advertisement Defense officials said some reservists had already been mobilized to help in protecting communities on the Gaza border from retaliatory Palestinian rocket salvoes. New reservists would help complete the armed forces' preparations for a possible escalation of the fighting, anofficial said.

www.haaretz.com...

- 6500 and more... For Gaza, only?

Asked whether Israel would follow up the air strikes with a ground offensive, Barak said, "If boots on the ground will be needed, they will be there."

"Our intention is to totally change the rules of the game," he added.

In the first attack early Sunday, Palestinians said Israeli aircraft bombed a mosque near Shifa Hospital in Gaza City, destroying it. Two bodies were retrieved from the rubble. The blast, just after midnight, blew out windows at the hospital, hospital officials said.

- Targets so far:

- Police stations
- Ministry buildings
- Communications
- Hospital
- Mosque

... "Terrorist Compounds?"

Mod Edit: External Source Tags – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 28/12/2008 by Mirthful Me]

posted on Dec, 28 2008 @ 06:04 AM
link   
You can bet more will be added as the groung war part comes and palistine invades, I don't see Isarel doing that but more troops definatly, and if you account for the other nations that could eventually get sucked into this......sigh

posted on Dec, 28 2008 @ 06:11 AM
link   
Isn't Iran planning on delivering aid to Palestine in a few days? I think that will be when things get interesting. If they try to bypass the Israeli blockade and Israel chooses to sink the ship, things could escalate quickly.

posted on Dec, 28 2008 @ 06:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Karlhungis

I have think the same... It will be interesting moment, and scary one.

Libya's Gaddafi assails Arab leaders over Gaza

TRIPOLI, Dec 28 (Reuters) - Libyan leader Muammar Gaddafi on Sunday accused Arab leaders of a "cowardly" response to Israeli attacks on the Gaza Strip.

He said they had failed to support the Palestinians in the enclave beyond offering humanitarian aid or discussing a possible Arab summit.

"These characters should be ashamed of themselves. They are trading on the name of the Palestinian cause with their cowardly, weak and defeatist stands," said Gaddafi, referring to Arab leaders and their attempts to find a common position on the Israeli raids.

www.alertnet.org...

- Also situation in Egyptian border can turn up heat, when people have to try to find security for their family

- Lebanon will be one of the key places, and there is also UN forces in watchtowers. Hezbollah..

- West Bank will act, but how?

- I am also waiting Syrian official response

- Egypt is widely doomed in Arab world now, and they are waiting some signs of change in their path

- We can not also ignore Israeli opposition, which is activating.

posted on Dec, 28 2008 @ 06:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Karlhungis
Isn't Iran planning on delivering aid to Palestine in a few days? I think that will be when things get interesting. If they try to bypass the Israeli blockade and Israel chooses to sink the ship, things could escalate quickly.

Hmmmm ..... Enter Russia and the USA?

It's a possibility I guess

IRM

posted on Dec, 28 2008 @ 06:46 AM
link   
Oh, I DON'T KNOW........

How about response to over a weeks worth of attacks by rockets and mortars.

Let us not forget, the Hamas were warned, more than once what would happen if "THEY" continued to attack's daily.

Now the Hamas get their military response to "THEIR" constant attacks and now they cry like stuck pigs.

Anyone looking at it reasonably will see a military attack (by the Hamas) begets a military response (from Israel).

They deserve all they get.

When group one makes war on group two, then group two militarily kicks their arse, then group one whines like they are victim’s, instead, as we all know, as the aggressor's who started this.

posted on Dec, 28 2008 @ 06:52 AM
link   
Let us all hope that the attacks from the Hamnas terrorists that got a military response does not cause a wider war.

Clearly the attacking, terrorists want this.

REMEMBER, IT WAS THE HAMAS DAILY ATTACKS THAT CAUSED THE RESPONCE.

They are NOT innocent victims.

Yes, how dare Israel "COUNTER" attack after over a week of attacks from Hamas!!!

From some people’s response, it seems they want Israel to just take the attacks, with no counter attack.

I suppose All Israeli's should just lie down and die to appease the murdering Hamas terrorists???

posted on Dec, 28 2008 @ 06:57 AM
link   
reply to post by mrmonsoon

Lets not forget the decades of oppression and blockade after blockade by the other side causing them to take action agasint their oppressor.

Please include everything and not just the one side that sounds nice and goes along with a narrow vision belief.

Cheers!!!!

posted on Dec, 28 2008 @ 06:57 AM
link   
Report: Egypt stabbed Hamas in back

Egypt collaborated with Israel by deliberately misleading Hamas and allowing Tel Aviv to deal a blow to the movement, a report claims.

Citing diplomatic sources, the London-based daily al-Quds al-Arabi reported Sunday that Egyptian Intelligence Minister Omar Suleiman had deceived Hamas into believing that Israel would not launch an attack on the Gaza Strip in the near future.

www.presstv.ir...

- Did Egypt really know this operation is taking place? If they did, Israel really has turn arabs against each others, if they didnt, there is angry response growing in Egypt.

No matter what is truth, people in Egypt will be raged from these accusations, and support for palestinian cause will rise... Its personal now.

posted on Dec, 28 2008 @ 07:05 AM
link   
let us also not forget decades of sucide bombers targeting civillians.

Let us not forget decades of terrorists attacks by rocket and mortars.

Yes, Hamas attacks and then cries like little children when they get "COUNTER" attacked.

posted on Dec, 28 2008 @ 07:09 AM
link   

So in your opinion, Israel is completely innocent and justified in all of this? That is what it looks like your stance is. I just want to be sure.

posted on Dec, 28 2008 @ 07:14 AM
link   

BTW..Hamas was not in exsistance but until recent years. Again please review the historical record.

AT one time,long before 2000, the Palestinian side had an organization called the "PLO". Quite different from "Hamas".

Please review history.

Cheers!!!!

posted on Dec, 28 2008 @ 07:16 AM
link   
Breaking News!

Russian diplomats prepare Russians' evacuation from Gaza

GAZA, December 28 (RIA Novosti) - Russian diplomats have begun drawing up lists of Russian citizens for their possible evacuation from Gaza, which has been hit by massive Israeli airstrikes, the Russian embassy to Israel said on Sunday.

Embassy press attache Anastasia Fyodorova said: "We are now working in advance. As soon as we receive the lists, we'll launch the process immediately."

en.rian.ru...

- They know something from coming "ugly" future, and the plan?

posted on Dec, 28 2008 @ 07:18 AM
link   
reply to post by JanusFIN

I don't know if it is a sign of ugly things to come or not. I would say that things are ugly enough as it is to warrant an evacuation.

posted on Dec, 28 2008 @ 07:25 AM
link   
What I aam saying is when group "A" attacks group "B" militaryly, specificly targeting civillians, it is more than reasonable to expect a "COUNTER" attack.

Yes, I am saying it is insane to think that the Hamas can fire rockets and mortars daily for well over a week straight and yet expect no military responce.

If people are upset at the "COUNTER" attacks, perhaps they need to bash the cause, the Hamas terrorists attacks.

There are no innocents in the middle east. All sides attack and commit crimes.

The difference is when the Hamas terrorists do it, well, it's ok, we should allow it. it's only Israel being bnombed daily.

When Israel "COUNTER" attacks , OMFG, how terrible they are to "COUNTER" attack the Hamas.

That is the real issue I see.

Maybe what wee need to see is the truth, if Hamas did not attack, this would not have happened.

That is the simple truth, to simple for some to see.

posted on Dec, 28 2008 @ 07:29 AM
link   

For your historical reference.

40 years in search of peace.

Now time for a timeline. Israel-Palestine timelilne

Note that in both these links, neither side is innocent and both are guilty for causing this ongoing conflict.

Cheers!!!!

posted on Dec, 28 2008 @ 07:29 AM
link   

How many civilians did Hamas kill with their recent rocket attacks?

How many civilians has Israel killed with their recent bombing campaign?

Why is Hamas launching rockets at Israel?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join