It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Guns... when the SHTF... the NWO... and more Guns.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 28 2008 @ 05:08 AM
link   
Did I mention Guns?

I personally have a distaste for guns... basically because I know that Americans have been very careless with them in the past, but now I'm starting to see why owning a gun or two.. or twelve, might be a good idea in 2009.

I'm not trying to promote fear. We all have enough fear as it is. I'm starting to think the NWO might be playing on our fears in ways we can't realy see.

Knowing that there is a decent chance that in the near future that all hell culd possibly break loose, something that us ATS'ers refer to as the "SHTF", wouldn't it help you sleep just a little bit better knowing that you have some fire power stuffed away in your house just in case? just in case we're right about the SHTF?

Let's thing about what will happen when the SHTF. What will be your biggest problem right off the bat? It will be the civilians in your city first... not the M.I.B. (military in black)... It will be the people that live next to you. And when I say they live next to you... think about how many people live next to you in a 25 mile radius? That will be your biggest problem in the first weeks or months... Then you might see some troops.
Looters, Rioters, and generally people that are looking for food and shelter... and taking full advantage of the fact that the police aren't capable of containg the mass amounts of chaos taking place. We normally refer to these people as "Bad Guys"... But in this situation there will thousands upon thousands of them... and in large groups too.

So wouldn't that be a nice time to have a gun? This is the last blanket of security that the NWO knows keeps us 'feeling safe' and not in a world of fear. Well... Actually they will shut down our food supply first durring Martial Law... so guns are technically the second to last blanket of security. ( and don't forget about medicine ).

What I'm saying is this... let me get to the bottom line. The more people that have guns when the SHTF... the more people there are that will resist being a part of the NWO. This is why Obama will enforce gun controll laws that basically take away our seond amendment rights. They don't want you to ever feel safe... they don't want you to have a feeling that you can protect yourself... that you can take care of yourself... They want you to feel as if you need the TPTB to protect you... And it is my belief that this is why so many people will support whatever the NWO ends up becoming... because they will not be able to defend themselves from the civilians in chaos that surrond them...

Just a thought I had about guns... it might be a good idea to have one stashed away.

Hey... I don't have a light sabor on this world... so a jedi like myself is gonna have to settle for a .45 magnum.

[edit on 28-12-2008 by Doomsday 2029]

[edit on 28-12-2008 by Doomsday 2029]

posted on Dec, 28 2008 @ 05:37 AM
link   
Well you're sort of preaching to the choir with me. I have quite a few guns 'stuffed away'. I would advise that someone like you who has been rather anti gun in the past get proper training before purchasing a firearm. While firearm safety is rather common sense, it's important to learn it from a person that knows what they're doing.

Aside from the whole fighting tyranny thing, guns are a lot of fun. I've turned a lot of people who were rabidly anti gun onto target shooting and they love it. They really are quite fun, even if it's just a .22 shooting cans in a field.

I will also say that guns are never as powerful as the people's voice. They help, but usually in the wrong way. If we fight tyranny with intelligence and moral fortitude we will win. That being said, go get some training and buy an AR-15.

posted on Dec, 28 2008 @ 06:52 PM
link   
Ha ha AR-15? I think he said people, not varmint. For people, get something in .308 like an Hk91 or M14.

posted on Dec, 28 2008 @ 07:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Raustin

Right on to that Raustin!

posted on Dec, 28 2008 @ 07:12 PM
link   
Of course you realize that they will be paying a visit to those who have filled out a Form 4473; the "Yellow" sheet,,,which may, in fact, be basis for the so called FEMA "Yellow List". The "Red" list may be all seriously violent offenders (felons guilty of murder, for ex) whose DNA they want to eliminate from the gene pool and the "Blue" list are the so called "patriots" who will be rounded up for either detention and brainwashing or...(use your imagination w historical references to aushwitz, etc).

posted on Dec, 28 2008 @ 07:13 PM
link   
I will also say that guns are never as powerful as the people's voice. They help, but usually in the wrong way. If we fight tyranny with intelligence and moral fortitude we will win. That being said, go get some training and buy an AR-15

While I agree with you overall response, I will only add that the most important ammendment to the constitution is the 2nd ammendment.
Without it, all the others do not matter......do they?

Throughout history, the first right taken away, has been arms.

[edit on 28-12-2008 by Pinktip]

top topics

join