It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What is Israel trying to hide?

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 28 2008 @ 10:49 PM
link   
reply to post by bartholomeo

You know, one day that survival of the fittest will eventually apply to this country (USA) too.

Considering it is only 233 years old, and those other nations are well over several thousand years old, eventually the survival of the fittest jaws will come biting here too.

Cheers!!!!

posted on Dec, 28 2008 @ 11:21 PM
link   
reply to post by jonah0julian

Johan do you seriously believe its because the Israel Leaders are Reptilians.. granted they kinda look like lizards to me but.. don't you think you need some proof before you go about believing something like that...its a little extreme and has no solid ground to stand on.

What I do not believe in at all though I must say is the war on terror, there are far too many reasons, and documentaries that disprove 911 being a terror attack from Osama and also I remember when British soldiers were arrested in Iraq for shooting and causing chaos in Iraq while disguised as Taliban... they were arrested but rescued by the British armed forces when the Iraqi police didn't want to release them.

posted on Dec, 28 2008 @ 11:58 PM
link   
I don't know the truth of the matter, but I do know this. There was a REASON they were kicked out of every single country they ever lived in, except the USA.

Go back and see what was historically written about the Jews, and compare it with their modern day actions. See if the two correspond.

posted on Dec, 29 2008 @ 12:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Tigergeist

love your white tiger, perfect, you speak from wisdom my friend, i concurr with your post, i do know about the past within the area, there is a so called rift between the demensions within the area, whether we believe or not, the pyramids were the landing beacons to the site of the old space port in lebanon according to the sumerian tablets, and yes there was conflict there and then also, apparently the evidence of nuclear weapons being used also exists as does the evidence of the high water mark with in the pyramids, which makes them much much older than we are being told, somehow this area of our planet has been used, is being used to this day, by perhaps some other power ??? i have no comprehension why isreal was given the technologie to make bombs "nukes" in the first place, and then say to others just like the USA does, if you attempt to make them for yourself, we will nuke you? witness north koreah, iran, etc, it truly is insanity, i am so glad that Mr Putin has taken the proverbial bull by the horns and said enough is enough, he is the only check that we have at this point in time and ya know what, i admire him for that, yes i know he was the head of the kgb, yes i know his history,, sorry i do not want or wish a new cold war on anybody, but those in washington do, it makes money for them, a bit off topic , yes, but the key is, washington wishes to continue the conflict with their dance partner isreal for, A financial reasons and security albeit BS reasons, as in control within the region...i've said too much....but cheers too all, i drove HK twice..bilderbergers beware, i have not written my book yet, although you havn't blown me up yet either..cheers all.and a happy new new year to one and all.

posted on Dec, 29 2008 @ 12:30 AM
link   
Israels and palenstinians...

So obviously they do not frequent this site AT ALL!...

They both done bad, they both have been supplied arms and its quite likely they are just pawns in some big game of chess. Funny how the majority base their facts on the media for information regarding matters such as thing. Merry Christmas! Yay.

(Edited Sight for site)

[edit on 29-12-2008 by Aoxoa]

DOUBLE EDIT: Omg can you all see the entire opening post's 'SNIPPET' was some huge load of pity me response? Posted by the Boston (Whatever that is, I take it some newspaper, since im Australian)... The entire snippet was full of heavy hard words designed to cause the readers to totally freak out and support its content. Believe everything you hear people, because I just heard on the news that Only idiots do not believe everything they see/hear...

[edit on 29-12-2008 by Aoxoa]

posted on Dec, 29 2008 @ 12:57 AM
link   
Oh moi? that jew? no my dear in french my dear.

posted on Dec, 29 2008 @ 01:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Tigergeist
reply to post by jonah0julian

Johan do you seriously believe its because the Israel Leaders are Reptilians.. granted they kinda look like lizards to me but.. don't you think you need some proof before you go about believing something like that...its a little extreme and has no solid ground to stand on.

What I do not believe in at all though I must say is the war on terror, there are far too many reasons, and documentaries that disprove 911 being a terror attack from Osama and also I remember when British soldiers were arrested in Iraq for shooting and causing chaos in Iraq while disguised as Taliban... they were arrested but rescued by the British armed forces when the Iraqi police didn't want to release them.

Why do you have to spew your bias and prejudice like this. Your words come from a heart filled with hatred. I hope others can see through your comments. You may think you are funny, but you are a racist.

posted on Dec, 29 2008 @ 01:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by sir_chancealot
I don't know the truth of the matter, but I do know this. There was a REASON they were kicked out of every single country they ever lived in, except the USA.

Go back and see what was historically written about the Jews, and compare it with their modern day actions. See if the two correspond.

Your comments are bordering on racist. Appeasing your conscience by telling yourself that there must be some reason the Jews were kicked out of every country except the USA is evidence of depravity.

They didn't get kicked out of the USA because we have freedom of religion and many other countries don't...especially the Muslim countries where all other religions are despised and in some cases considered illegal.

And the people of the USA are much more generous and compassionate than what you present yourself to be.

[edit on 29-12-2008 by John Matrix]

posted on Dec, 29 2008 @ 02:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Zealott

Not all palestinians are muslim, this is a common misconception. Also not all isrealies are Jewish. Some are Arabs.

During Roman times Palestine was a Christian Country and during the byzantine Rule it was THE Christian place to be.

approx 3% christians make up the population of Isreal and palestine combined.

david

posted on Dec, 29 2008 @ 02:58 AM
link   
reply to post by ShiftTrio

spot on my friend

lands were given and now exsist as other nations, Jordan being one of them,

You cannot attack and lose then grovel for your losses back. you are correct here!

Many times have the Arabs attacked and failed. Now they resort to funding terrorism, which every part of the planet will tell you, doesn't work.

The Palestinians were ruled by the Ottomons and one of the "rules" the Ottomons lived by was an Islamic warrior code with ithe deal of increasing Muslim territory through Jihad.

Sounds familiar doesnt it?

posted on Dec, 29 2008 @ 03:36 AM
link   
reply to post by RFBurns

I was thinking the same.

Perhaps we can remind bartholomeo about his post next time some Americans are killed in Iraq?

Talking of modern countries

Modern Israel was founded in 1948

posted on Dec, 29 2008 @ 03:42 AM
link   
Lets not forget where the first stone was thrown from

On November 30, 1947, the day after the vote to create Isreal. Palestinian Arabs murdered six Jews in a bus and another in Tel-aviv.

The Arabs then 1 day after the state is declared May 15, 1948 Egypt, Syria, Jordan, Lebanon and Iraq attack Isreal

The partition plan would have created Two states, the Jews accepted and the Arabs did not and so attacked. This the Palestinians/Arabs missed out on having their own lands.

During this "war" of independence that Isreal won, many of the Arabs left the area and moved to West Bank, Gaza, Lebanon, Syria, Jordan, Iraq and Egypt. These countries have yet to give all these people citzenship.

who is letting down who and why have they not done this? This has led to the refugee camps dotted around this area

there are approx 2.5 million palestinian refugees. There are no camps in Isreal. There are many in the West Bank and Gaza and astoundingly there are many in Lebanon, Jordan and Syria.

Many people screem at what they think is one refugee camp and complain Isreal has cut them off from supplies. However Gaza is accessable by any country via the mediterranean and the west bank by Jordan.

Isreal imports 99% of its oil from the world Market and is vulnerable to this market. It has no coal, natural gas ornuclear generating power stations. Gaza and other refugee issues both power and supplies is a global issue not just an Israeli one.

It so NOT the responsibilty of Isreal to supply these camps, morally i believe they should help and lift blockades but the Muslim/arab world is well placed to wipe away these issues, yet they do not.

[edit on 29-12-2008 by drevill]

posted on Dec, 29 2008 @ 03:49 AM
link   
Perhaps a good start for everyone would be this

History of Israel

posted on Dec, 29 2008 @ 03:55 AM
link   
reply to post by drevill

Isreal imports 99% of its oil from the world Market and is vulnerable to this market. It has no coal, natural gas ornuclear generating power stations.

This shows how crazy both sides are they are both fighting over a land with hardly any natural resources.

posted on Dec, 29 2008 @ 04:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Anonymous ATS

How would you feel about that if it were your home and family that was threatened in such a fashion.

Yes no wonder the Palestinians are so upset at losing their homes and land.

Israel is not leaving the mid east. Hell they have been there for thousands of years and have every right to be there as well as anyone else. Should they not have the right to live in peace? Should they not have the right to defend their land and people?

So have the arabs and that's the problem.
Both sides think they are right.

posted on Dec, 29 2008 @ 04:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Anonymous ATS

Anyone who has a problem with Israel targeting HAMAS please state your country and tell me what you think your government would have done if 80 rockets a day were shot at civilians.

I'm in the UK and we have a similar situation where we invaded another country, have occupied it and the civilian population keeps being killed by terrorists. You may have heard of it? Northern Ireland

But I don't remember the RAF bombing anyone?

and to your second point

Islam is the only Religion that did not modernize in the past 300 years and the only religion in the world with extreme views similar to the crusades in the middle ages

and the old testament was published when?

Lets not forget 9/11 or the targeting of western countries including France, England and Spain.

Nor western countries invading Muslim countries and supporting Israel.
Wasn't it France who provided Israel with nuclear technology?

posted on Dec, 29 2008 @ 04:23 AM
link   
The problem does not lie with the Jewish people and the Palestinian people who are from the Middle East, they lived in peace for hundreds of years as neighbours, having coffe together, visiting one another for BBQ's and social gatherings, wedding guests, picnic's, all the normal things we all enjoy, after all they are human too and enjoy the good things in life. It is after the Europeans of Jewish religion, and non Jewish people, arrived and homes were taken over people were thrown out on the streets they lay claim to that land through the 'Right of Return'. And you cannot argue with that because it was written in a book thousands of years ago. Part B of this problem is that Illegal Settlements are being built, not on vacant lots, but on land where families homes use to stand, knocked down un-lawfully by an army bulldozer. here is a link to how things use to be, written by a priest, Father John Sansour. www.al-bushra.org.... Just a little something to throw in the works.

Peace

posted on Dec, 29 2008 @ 04:27 AM
link   
reply to post by drevill

Talking of stone throwing

The King David Hotel bombing was a deadly bomb strike by the Irgun, a militant Zionist group, on the headquarters of the British Mandatory authorities of Palestine, located at the King David Hotel in Jerusalem. The offensive was carried out on 22 July 1946 and was the deadliest attack against the British during the Mandate era (1920-1948).

The bombing appears as a subject in the study of terrorism and its history. It has been called one of the most lethal terrorist attacks of the 20th century (Rapoport 2004, pp. 50-51).[15] A book on political terrorism published in 2006 theorises that it provided a model for bombings in the 1980s. [16] In relation to the historical significance of the way the Irgun fought, Begin himself said: "We actually provided the example of what the urban guerrilla is, we created the method of the urban guerrilla."[1]

You can read more on wikipedia

King David Hotel bombing

posted on Dec, 29 2008 @ 05:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by drevill
However Gaza is accessable by any country via the mediterranean

Well yes, kinda..... except that the Israeli Navy sinks their fishing boats and turns away ships approaching the coastline preventing them from reaching Gaza by sea.

Not quite as "accessible" as you make it out to be, is it?

posted on Dec, 29 2008 @ 05:12 AM
link   

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join