It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What is Israel trying to hide?

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 31 2008 @ 12:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by John Matrix

Originally posted by Tigergeist

Reply to John Matrix

So don't play the "your judging me" card when someone simply evaluates what you said.

Then maybe you shouldn't play the Race card so much; It gets very old fast.

You want to help out...figure a out a solution to the problem.

When you come up with yours I will tell you mine.

[edit on 29-12-2008 by Tigergeist]

Racism is one of the ugly heads of the beast that is hatred.
Terrorism is is one of the ugly heads of the beast that is hatred.
I stand against hatred because it is contrary to the Divine nature of God.
You have your beliefs and I have mine.

My solution is that the Arab nations take all of their Pally Arab brothers into their Oil Rich countries and give them full citizenship, homes, jobs, and deprogramming from all their hatred. Israel offers them the same deal if they want to stay. They keep their religious views but cannot teach racism, or take part in any form of seditious activities. They have to obey the laws of Israel...period.

It's a simple and cost effective plan. The alternative is not simple and not very cost effective.

First of all I want to get something clear to you I am not your enemy and I am not a racist. Its simply your perception.

Second of all the word terrorism I agree goes against good, I didn't say God because I view God differently from you because I believe God is creator of good and evil.. but that's just my opinion. I could be wrong you know.. I do put God on a very high pedestal. another thing about terrorists they don't have to be rebels the government can also terrorize but the most of the time the governments are the ones who label others as terrorists.

Third I agree with most of what you said in your solution but if we are going to say Iran is responsible we also have to mention Russia and the US (I'm an American Citizen) as you can see I'm not bias either. If we could stop supplying Israel with weapons they wouldn't feel as invisible, if Iran didn't supply Insurgents with weapons then.. well there wouldn't nearly as much... If Russia also didnt supply well you know were I'm getting at alot of bigger countries are profiting from these battles at what cost..

also for your solution... those greedy Arab princes have all the money and the rest of the people are poor... how to make them spread the wealth ... well they could be taxed somehow.. I just don't know yet.

again I have noticed people speaking of how the terrorists hide behind the innocent... well that doesn't make the innocent terrorists we cant go around judging every single Palestinian and every single Jew because of the people in power.. Unfortunately a lot of people believe everything in the media today because they are conditioned to do so. Most people don't wake up until it happens to the ones they love.

John matrix I hope their is no hard feelings my apologies if there were any misunderstanding because I always believed its not so much what you say but how you say it and unfortunately when we type its hard to get the right perception.

posted on Dec, 31 2008 @ 02:16 PM
link   
reply to post by mrmonsoon

...and the 'cause' of all of this was the artificial creation of a Jewish state in Palestine by western powers. It's time for the US and Britain to stand up and admit that creating a Jewish state in Palestine was a horrible mistake!

Jews, Christians and Muslims all lived peacefully together in Palestine...in "The Holy Land", until an ~unholy~ alliance brought about the catastrophic change that today's headline news is the direct result of.

posted on Dec, 31 2008 @ 03:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Anonymous ATS

...and the 'cause' of all of this was the artificial creation of a Jewish state in Palestine by western powers. It's time for the US and Britain to stand up and admit that creating a Jewish state in Palestine was a horrible mistake!

Jews, Christians and Muslims all lived peacefully together in Palestine...in "The Holy Land", until an ~unholy~ alliance brought about the catastrophic change that today's headline news is the direct result of.

Great point but what would you do today?

posted on Dec, 31 2008 @ 05:36 PM
link   
"You are correct, the palistinians freely elected murdering terrorists and they are suffering from their choice, that is their fault, not others."

I am just a frequent passer-byer of this site so I am not quite sure of the 'rules of engagement' for making posts on your board here. If I miss post or don't follow the rules for citing others, I apologize.

I do want to chime in on this comment though.

What an absurd accusation to say that because the Palestinians elected Hamas, they are suffering from their choice and it's their fault, not others. In essence, what this author is trying to say is that they deserve it.

I am an American and an attorney who lives in California. I don't associate myself with any political affiliation because I believe there is no real dichotomy between the Dems and Reps, as it is truly corporations and the bureaucracy that run our government. NOT THE PEOPLE WE ELECT!

Further, I did not vote for the dip # in office now and I'm quite terrified to see what the next dictator who comes into office has up his sleeve for us all. In fact, I've rarely supported any initiative that Bush has passed in the last 8 years of his administration and completely have abhorred the way he has continually degraded our Constitutional rights. Do you actually think that we are MORE FREE NOW? OR EVEN SAFER? AM I RESPONSIBLE FOR THIS? ARE YOU?

As i said, I DID NOT VOTE FOR BUSH OR OBAMA! However, I will still be governed under their ideas nonetheless. And so will you. As have the Palestinians under their own regime.

Also, please remember that campaign promises are never kept! Or I should say 'rarely' kept. Could this also be possible for the people who elected Hamas? Wait and see what Obama does when he takes office. Do people actually believe that 'change' is coming? Have you even looked at what he's done since he won the election? Have you looked at the administration he's chosen to surround him? More of the same! If he changes his tune and never fulfills a single campaign promise, will it be OUR faults that he lied to us? And the Wars that he will engage us in (and HE WILL), will those be our faults, too? Even if we don't support his war? GIVE ME A BREAK!

I AM NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR THE ACTIONS OF THIS ADMINISTRATION AND IT IS UNFAIR AND ABSURD TO BELIEVE THAT THE PALESTINIANS ARE THE ONES RESPONSIBLE FOR THE ACTIONS OF THEIR GOVERNMENT!

PEOPLE! WAKE UP! We need to focus on the atrocities of our own government and securing the safety of our country and our Constitution. With the way that America is headed, pretty soon, I won't even be able to post a response like this. Sadly, it's comments such as this that makes me understand why the rest of the world hates us. And When the rest of the world comes to kick our ass...I'll know who to blame!

posted on Jan, 2 2009 @ 07:25 PM
link   
a replier told israel gives %70 of energy to palestine this is a big lie.. but the truth is that israel gives sewaga to plaestina people to drink.. hamas attacked only military lands not like israil did bomb hospitals mosques or civillians' homes.. there is a difference home of this land is palestina not israel. un and israel should APOLOGISE.. by watching one sided media is polluting ur minds.. how can you say palestina is occupier.. theyr the onne who forced and under isolation.. one side has the best technology and guns other side has old fashioned guns.. who believes this history "poor israel nation" i am sorry for writing such a strict reply but firstly i am a human..

posted on Jan, 2 2009 @ 10:53 PM
link   

Reply to John Matrix

John matrix I hope their is no hard feelings my apologies if there were any misunderstanding because I always believed its not so much what you say but how you say it and unfortunately when we type its hard to get the right perception.

No hard feelings at all. I'm even going to put you on my friends list.

posted on Jan, 3 2009 @ 04:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Burginthorn

The difference here is that Americans, Ozzies etc. could displace(and even ethnically cleanse years ago) stone and bronze aged peoples knowing they can get away with it since they're on an isolated continent. The mistake Israel made is that they decided to expel(sometimes massacre) people who are no different from them(not stone aged) so they have the ability to resist effectively.

What would the US do if it were invaded today?I think we all know how indiscriminately the invading peoples will be slaughtered.

posted on Jan, 3 2009 @ 08:57 AM
link   
FOX NEWS: LIVE AT 9:30 AM EST.

They were showing a clip of GAZA and the reporter was saying that hundreds of missiles were launched in the last few minutes blah blah blah....then i noticed that in the FOREGROUND along the ground there is THICK WHITE "SMOKE" looking stuff that doesn't dissipate like smoke should, nor was it rising like smoke should, it just sat there, and it was LONG too. Biological attack or some #. SMOKE dissipates and moves UPWARDS because it's lighter than air.

And another thing, they always show you smoke rising from buildings but you never see any missiles hitting anything. also, how can the JEWS be the victims here when only 4 of them have died....compared to THOUSANDS of palistinians now dead. and over 1000 injured. but oh yeah israel is the victim :'( OH AND since this conflict started there is an infomercial on FOX telling you to "send your money to ISRAEL because "TERRORISTS" are ATTACKING them EVERYDAY.....oh poor israel, poor israel booo hooooo" Honestly...watching that (and its only been an at least 5-6 times a day...lol) makes me absolutely sick, i mean i feel terribly bad for ANYONE who has to suffer or anything like that, but...again, FOUR jews have died...compared to A THOUSAND dead and A THOUSAND injured...? Israel has NO RIGHT to ask ANYBODY for money NOR do they have the right to bitch and whine because THEY are the ones killing THOUSANDS. Sounds to me like they are WINNING this war...why would they need your help?? Hamas said they would agree to a new ceasefire for 24 hours to try to work something out, and israel said NO WAY! doesn't sound to me like they want peace in the region. Iran FTW....they aren't the "terrorists" or the ones you should be in completely fear of...Its your OWN gov't who are the "terrorists" and the US is just trying to agitate a situation for an excuse to go bomb Iran. There LAST excuse to get into war: 9/11 ....NEXT excuse to get into war: Piss off the Iranians thinking Iran will be stupid enough to attack FIRST to make THEM look bad...but unfortunately for the US gov't its not going to work out like that

Wake up !

posted on Jan, 3 2009 @ 09:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Exuberant1

#1. What was Palestine before it became Palestine?
#2. Do you really think that if reporters were allowed into Gaza we would finally see & hear the truth from the media? or will it be more twisted and biased news
just like we usually see and hear from the media?

posted on Jan, 4 2009 @ 09:15 AM
link   

FOX NEWS: LIVE AT 9:30 AM EST.

They were showing a clip of GAZA and the reporter was saying that hundreds of missiles were launched in the last few minutes blah blah blah....then i noticed that in the FOREGROUND along the ground there is THICK WHITE "SMOKE" looking stuff that doesn't dissipate like smoke should, nor was it rising like smoke should, it just sat there, and it was LONG too. Biological attack or some #. SMOKE dissipates and moves UPWARDS because it's lighter than air.

And another thing, they always show you smoke rising from buildings but you never see any missiles hitting anything. also, how can the JEWS be the victims here when only 4 of them have died....compared to THOUSANDS of palistinians now dead. and over 1000 injured. but oh yeah israel is the victim :'( OH AND since this conflict started there is an infomercial on FOX telling you to "send your money to ISRAEL because "TERRORISTS" are ATTACKING them EVERYDAY.....oh poor israel, poor israel booo hooooo" Honestly...watching that (and its only been an at least 5-6 times a day...lol) makes me absolutely sick, i mean i feel terribly bad for ANYONE who has to suffer or anything like that, but...again, FOUR jews have died...compared to A THOUSAND dead and A THOUSAND injured...? Israel has NO RIGHT to ask ANYBODY for money NOR do they have the right to bitch and whine because THEY are the ones killing THOUSANDS. Sounds to me like they are WINNING this war...why would they need your help?? Hamas said they would agree to a new ceasefire for 24 hours to try to work something out, and israel said NO WAY! doesn't sound to me like they want peace in the region. Iran FTW....they aren't the "terrorists" or the ones you should be in completely fear of...Its your OWN gov't who are the "terrorists" and the US is just trying to agitate a situation for an excuse to go bomb Iran. There LAST excuse to get into war: 9/11 ....NEXT excuse to get into war: Piss off the Iranians thinking Iran will be stupid enough to attack FIRST to make THEM look bad...but unfortunately for the US gov't its not going to work out like that

Wake up !

You know I cant agree more with you... we see eye to eye on this.. only a handful of Israelis have died compared to thousands and they rejected the cease fire... wich by itself is the most horrible thing one could do after mostly innocent people are getting massacred. Another thing they were not letting humanitarian aid come inn either. I also agree this isn't about Hamas its about pissing Iran off.... look out because not only has America tried to get in a war with Iran for a long time but China is next .... its the only way to get back to first place for America. Hopefully the Chinese aren't stupid enough to fall for it. But like any empire The US doesn't have to attack you directly it can do it from any other country from a so called terror group. Just like we attacked ourselves on 911 as an excuse to go into the middle east.. just like we pissed the Japs off in WW2 and then let them attack us to get into WW2; then we dropped the 2 bombs on Japan after they had already lost not because of them but just to scare the Russians. How will the Russians react if Israel gets in a war with Iran? Russia will help Iran and that's what America wants. (not me of course) And I am not speaking for the American people but the failed American Government of today and yesterday... the last time we had somebody who fought these ideas of evil he got assassinated JFK. And also remember The US is in alot of debt with China what better way not to pay the debt back (war) but that's another story for the future.

[edit on 4-1-2009 by Tigergeist]

posted on Jan, 4 2009 @ 09:32 AM
link   

Youtube description:

This is an aid worker from norway he is also a doctor explaining the reality in gaza and what is happening to the Palestinians.

"Among the killed 21% Are women and children which means every 5th person is a women or a child that has died. Among the 2000 injured 40% are women and children"

posted on Jan, 4 2009 @ 09:47 AM
link   

Well, your bias is clearly for the Hamas terrorist's.

You post as an anomous coward, because you know you will be set right on the truth.

The only thing unholy is the murdering Hamas terrorist that create wars that cause untold numbers of people to suffer.

posted on Jan, 4 2009 @ 09:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Mdv2

It is sad that so many are injured and die, all due to Hamas terrorist.

Everyone neds to open their eye's and minds and see, when Hamas attacks for over a month solid, any country, ANY, would say enough terrorisat atacks is enough and fight back.

Lets remember how Russia delt with it's muslium terrist problems.

posted on Jan, 4 2009 @ 11:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by mrmonsoon
reply to post by Mdv2

Everyone neds to open their eye's and minds and see, when Hamas attacks for over a month solid, any country, ANY, would say enough terrorisat atacks is enough and fight back.

That doesnt make it right to compare Russia to Israel or Israel to Hitler. The bottom line is Israel doesnt want a peace treaty. This is beyond an eye for an eye (wich I dont like anyway) this is more like an eye for a leg or more. This is an extermination of a people. I don't care who you pray to.. I don't think this is viewed by any God or the one God as the right thing to do.

posted on Jan, 5 2009 @ 03:26 AM
link   

Well, your bias is clearly for the Hamas terrorist's.

You post as an anomous coward, because you know you will be set right on the truth.

The only thing unholy is the murdering Hamas terrorist that create wars that cause untold numbers of people to suffer.

the "anomous coward" is not a coward at all. he is quite right on this issue.

i did not knew a nation that would be categorized as evil until i researched the Israeli-Palestine issue. in many cases the evil deeds of governments are brought to the surface by the same nation. that is not the case in Israel. only a few Israelis acknowledge what they have done in the past 50 or so years. (see the map by Exuberant1 on the first page of this thread)

it is not a miracle that some Palestinians result to blow themselves up. i understand their actions, but by no means i say it is the right one. and of course there are other countries too to blame for, not just the US. and there are many weapon factories who are making a huge profit in this. it is like the world dose not want Palestine. so it wont exist anymore. all of them will be slaughtered down to the last child.

the cradle of civilization will be taken over by corrupt powers. i can't help thinking that there is a hidden occult reason for what is going on in the middle east. if that is so, there is no way to stop it. you can't do a battle with something that you cannot see. the purpose of ATS to make them visible, this is the most fierce battle, witch is conducted by many people, but without any true result.

so the coward may hold a longer sword then you.

ps: i almost sorry that the holocaust did not took up the extent of the myth. maybe the Jews would know where are the limits, when to take their faith in their hands and save countless others. in fact none of us know...

pps: for those who go nuclear with this, nuclear bombs do not hold any political power, whatsoever, nuclear bombs are useless. it's just a propaganda factor.

posted on Jan, 5 2009 @ 03:55 AM
link   
reply to post by encoder

"only a few Israelis acknowledge what they have done in the past 50 or so years"

The last Fifty Years or so...

posted on Jan, 5 2009 @ 04:37 AM
link   
thanks Exuberant1!

quoting myself:

i can't help thinking that there is a hidden occult reason for what is going on in the middle east.

i think this will be the rise of New Babylon though it won't be called thisway.
Camp Alpha maybe
, time will tell

The Hebrew version of the name of the city and the tower, Babel, is attributed in Gen. 11:9 to the verb balal, which means to confuse or confound in Hebrew. The ruins of the city of Babylon are near Hillah, Babil Governorate, Iraq.

Some Kabbalistic mystics provide intriguing and unusual descriptions of the Tower of Babel. According to Menachem Tsioni, an Italian Torah commentator of 15th century, the Tower was a functional flying craft, empowered by some powerful magic or technology [4]; the device was originally intended for holy purposes, but was later misused in order to gain control over the whole world. Isaac of Acre wrote that the Tower builders had reached, or at least planned to reach the distance of 2,360,000,000 parsas or 9-10 billion kilometers above the Earth surface, which is about the radius of the Solar System, including most Trans-Neptunian objects. [5]. Similar accounts are also found in the writing of Jonathan Eybeschutz and the ancient book Brith Menuchah [6], according to which the builders of the Tower planned to equip it with some shield technology ("shielding wings") and powerful weapons. Many Kabbalists believed that the ancient peoples possessed magic knowledge of the Nephilim, which allowed them to construct such powerful devices. Moreover, according to some commentaries, some Talmudic sages possessed a manual for building such a flying tower.

These accounts coincide with some of Zecharia Sitchin's speculations and the ufological theories concerning the ancient Indian vimanas[citation needed]. According to another mysterious Kabbalistic account, one third of the Tower builders were punished by turning into various semi-demonic creatures and banished into three parallel dimensions, inhabited now by their descendants.

wiki

surf around... interestingly 11, 9 and some other numbers keep popping up.
and also please read the testimony of the mad arab (necronomicon)

posted on Jan, 5 2009 @ 08:49 AM
link   

reply to post by Mdv2

That doesnt make it right to compare Russia to Israel or Israel to Hitler. The bottom line is Israel doesnt want a peace treaty. This is beyond an eye for an eye (wich I dont like anyway) this is more like an eye for a leg or more. This is an extermination of a people. I don't care who you pray to.. I don't think this is viewed by any God or the one God as the right thing to do.

You don't want to see how Russia delt with it's muslium terrorists, why, because they realized the animals needed to be wiped out and did so.

The bottom line is Hamas terrorists don't want truce or peace.

The bottom line is that since "NO ONE ELSE" is willing to go in and stop the terrorists, then, as usual, it will fall to Israel to stop these terrorists and their murdering ways.

WHO ELSE WILL STOP THE HAMAS?????

no one is willing tom go and and stop their attacks, so of course, Israel must do it.

For all thiose who whine and cry, are "YOU" willing to go and and stop the terrorists????

Yeah, thats exactly what I thought.

posted on Jan, 5 2009 @ 10:48 PM
link   

reply to post by Mdv2

You don't want to see how Russia delt with it's muslium terrorists, why, because they realized the animals needed to be wiped out and did so.

The bottom line is Hamas terrorists don't want truce or peace.

The bottom line is that since "NO ONE ELSE" is willing to go in and stop the terrorists, then, as usual, it will fall to Israel to stop these terrorists and their murdering ways.

WHO ELSE WILL STOP THE HAMAS?????

no one is willing tom go and and stop their attacks, so of course, Israel must do it.

For all those who whine and cry, are "YOU" willing to go and and stop the terrorists????

Yeah, thats exactly what I thought.

No one else right? ... first of all Israel wouldn't be exterminating innocents on public television if it didn't have the US behind it... I know those are just numbers for you but each one of those that die had a life they left behind and loved ones and its not as simple as a number on a tv screen.

People need to understand this is all business and there is no regard for human life. The Israeli Government and Hamas are just a bunch of barbarians. There is no justification for WHAT IS GOING ON!. Life is precious you are in denial until you come face to face with death.

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 11:20 PM
link   
[edit on 7-1-2009 by Tigergeist]

new topics

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15 >>

join