It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What is Israel trying to hide?

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 30 2008 @ 07:42 AM
link   
To the Arab and other powers that be in the middle east the Palestinians are tools and a cheep work force. Not to mention hired guns, drunk on their ideas of nationalism and spurred on by Jew hating governments. Why don't some of you sympathizers go clean up some body parts in Palestine next time you feel like blowing on the fires of Intifada.

If many are so concerned about ancestral home lands of indigenous peoples why not support giving the Israelites their homeland back? This is what the powers that be over there really hate. An established Jewish state anywhere on earth.

Why not give Iran back to the Persians? They are still there you know. Or give the Kurds their own home state? Why doesn't Syria just leave Lebanon alone? Becouse Syria, Iran and Iraq during Saddam are all Arab racist states, nationalist.

Saddam should have been tossed out for no other reason that that he fired tactical missiles into Israel. Like Hitler fired into London. People forget all this when they call Bush a lair about WMD. What? Tactical missiles are not WMD?

posted on Dec, 30 2008 @ 09:33 AM
link   
reply to post by munkey66

They're driving nice cars because the government gave it to them. Any land they want, they get. The government will even give them interest free home loans to build them. Supplementing or entirely replacing their income with welfare.

They proceed to torch said houses and cars, torch regional hospitals built to help them.

Oh yes, the heart bleeds for them.

posted on Dec, 30 2008 @ 09:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Mdv2

Ok I keep seeing everyone say Israel has Gaza held captive and cant get goods etc. And how its ALL israels fault and responsibility to let them get aid through the Israel checkpoints. So its all Israels fault there starving. I could be wrong here but dont they also have a border with Egypt? Shouldnt Egypt also be held responsible for the suffering in gaza? Yet they arent sending any rockets into Egypt? I may be wrong here and if so please enlighten me as to whats going on here that im not seeing?

posted on Dec, 30 2008 @ 10:09 AM
link   
Israelis have become the NAZI's of the modern era. But what can you expect from a people who believe they have a mandate from God himself to do as they please?

posted on Dec, 30 2008 @ 10:15 AM
link   
reply to post by groingrinder

Nice comparison of Jews to the people who hunted, enslaved and killed 6 million of them.

You are clueless.

I suppose that Hezbollah indiscriminantly firing rockets into civilian areas and sending suicide bombers into cafes is simply hunky-dory and justified in your twisted little world?

posted on Dec, 30 2008 @ 10:22 AM
link   
Perhaps they are trying to hide this, www.uruknet.info...
How does any normal thinking person justify this ? These children are firing rockets ? They are members of Hamas ? How long will the world & the United Nations stand by & allow this slaughter of innocent people to continue ? They are targeting schools. This is obscene & a war crime. The United States has involved itself in collective punishment by it's support of Israel. This is a war crime & should be treated as such.

posted on Dec, 30 2008 @ 10:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Exuberant1
reply to post by Mdv2

"What is Israel trying to hide?"

The Truth...

Mod Edit: Image Hotlinking – Please Review This Link.
[edit on 28/12/2008 by Mirthful Me]

To be fair, the Palestinians did make the choice not to recognized their Jewish population when given the opportunity to establish governance of the the Holy Land was brought up by the British. The map above is misleading. Populations are not near what they are today and most of the "green" areas had minimum levels. Most of the 1967 wrongful forced Palestinian relocation occurred in the cities.

Had the Palestinians sat down with Britian to work out a governance deal after WWII, we wouldn't have entities such as "Gaze strip" in the first place.

Also, to the best of my knowledge, the 2005 map is outright wrong. That represents what Israel proposed in the 1990's, not what actually happened. Palenstinian leadership rejected that plan, rightfully.

[edit on 30-12-2008 by fcsuper]

posted on Dec, 30 2008 @ 10:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Anonymous ATS

Of course you are correct.

It's just Egypt keeps it's border with Gaza closed all the time.

In fact, they brought more men to make sure they don't enter (they know it would be Hamas terrorist escaping).

Of course, we can get to the main issue, that the borders are closed due to sucide bombing and daily attacks from Hamas.

Hamas supports prefer to not mention these facts, as it justifies all done to them.

posted on Dec, 30 2008 @ 11:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by groingrinder
Israelis have become the NAZI's of the modern era. But what can you expect from a people who believe they have a mandate from God himself to do as they please?

Your first statement is anti Semitic and insulting.
Your second comment is clearly for mocking Israel and smacks of Jealousy. None of this gets you anywhere.

posted on Dec, 30 2008 @ 11:49 AM
link   
Everyone knows that the philistines are the pawns of the arab world against Judah. I see no evidence that the arab world is rushing to help the philistines except to funnel weapons and extremists into gaza so they can continue their assault on Judah while the arab scum wine and dine in their countless palaces. No muslim gives a crap about the life of another muslim. Not even amongst their own family. Do you really think they care about a bunch of philistines who are mainly Christian. How many times do they have to tell you from their own mouths that they are a culture of death. You gotta love their propaganda machine. Every time the TV cameras come out they grab a couple of babys and go screaming through the street as if something really happened. If they are upset it is only because there is one less kid they can strap to a bomb. Even if they are injured I have no sympathy for people who use innocents as human shields and teach young minds to hate from day one. Keep hiding your weapons in schools, mosques and hospitals. If you don't care about your own no one else will, that's a certainty. iran is the perpetrator and instigator of all middle east unrest. They pay familys to send their young sons on mass homicide missions. Who is worse the payor or the payee? Then they throw a nice little party to celebrate their dead son and his seventy virgins (hopefully it's seventy Virginians!, they'll have something for their cowardly ass!). Uh oh mom, here come the TV cameras, quick start beating your head and screaming your trade mark psychotic noise. OK they're gone now so lets get your next kid suited up. What? You have no more sons! Well we'll just abuse your daughters in a new way then until you can crap out some more worthless sons for us to abuse! If ahmadinejad wants nukes so bad I hope Judah gives them a couple. Actually it would be far less costly and more envionmentally friendly if we go over there with a couple of those planes they use to fight forest fires and load them up with pig blood and start spraying it all over the place. One or two cities is all it would take. Of course those crap whole imams would modify they're crap hole religion to accomadate pig blood. As a matter of fact why are we waisting time letting them stretch this out and stressing the world with their BS. If they want to destroy us (and it's not just they're rhetoric) I say let's get it on and be done with it once and for all. It's gonna happen anyway you look at it. If you muslim scumbags feel froggy, well then leap! You better hope we don't find an alternative energy source because you can't eat sand or oil and that's all you got. But wait! What about all those trillions you've made off all that oil. Wow, that much money could have transformed any small US state sized country into an oasis. Oh, that's right one family or a dictator controls all that wealth, buying yachts, building palaces, subsidizing terrorist and homicide bombers, personal militaries and living the western lifestylewhile while telling their own people to skid to their knees several times a day. Excellent brainwashing tactics. All the while raping and pillaging their own people and resources then telling them the US and the west is the reason for their poverty. Rise up and kill the infidel. We are a religion of peace. Kill! Kill! Kill! Pay no attention to that man behind the curtain. He will tell you all you need to know. The great and powerful imam has spoken. When there is only one source for information it's easy to control a population. They would be powerless otherwise.

Islam, the enemy and destroyer of free will.

From a historical perspective not all Israelis are Jews but all Jews are Israeli. I am not of the tribe of Judah but I do claim ancestry to Israel through the lost 10 tribes and unlike most descendants of ancient Israel I am not ashamed or embarrased to defend my Jewish brothers from the muslim horde.

All praise and glory to the most high YHWH and His Son Yashu

posted on Dec, 30 2008 @ 11:53 AM
link   

They are 'G-ds Chosen People'.

The world is watching every move of israel and that's the only thing stopping israel from flatenning Palestine chechnya/bosnia style.

posted on Dec, 30 2008 @ 12:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tigergeist

Reply to John Matrix

So don't play the "your judging me" card when someone simply evaluates what you said.

Then maybe you shouldn't play the Race card so much; It gets very old fast.

You want to help out...figure a out a solution to the problem.

When you come up with yours I will tell you mine.

[edit on 29-12-2008 by Tigergeist]

Racism is one of the ugly heads of the beast that is hatred.
Terrorism is is one of the ugly heads of the beast that is hatred.
I stand against hatred because it is contrary to the Divine nature of God.
You have your beliefs and I have mine.

My solution is that the Arab nations take all of their Pally Arab brothers into their Oil Rich countries and give them full citizenship, homes, jobs, and deprogramming from all their hatred. Israel offers them the same deal if they want to stay. They keep their religious views but cannot teach racism, or take part in any form of seditious activities. They have to obey the laws of Israel...period.

It's a simple and cost effective plan. The alternative is not simple and not very cost effective.

posted on Dec, 30 2008 @ 01:12 PM
link   

A statement like that, deserves to be ignored. On the other hand, as i do deny ignorance, i think its important to mention Hamas.
Consider its takes two to tango :

TIMELINE-Israeli-Hamas violence since Gaza takeover
Mon Dec 29, 2008 4:59am Dec 29 (Reuters) - Israeli warplanes pounded the Hamas-ruled Gaza Strip on Monday, the third day of an air offensive that has killed more than 300 Palestinians. Here is a timeline since Hamas seized the Gaza Strip in 2007:

June 14, 2007 - Hamas seizes Gaza after overpowering Palestinian President Mahmoud Abbas's Fatah forces in a week of fighting in which at least 100 people are killed.

-- Abbas dismisses Hamas-led unity government and appoints a Fatah-backed administration, led by Salam Fayyad, a technocratic economist favoured by the West.

-- Israel and the new Palestinian government open formal contacts. The Jewish state tightens a blockade of Gaza.

Jan. 23, 2008 - Militants blow up border wall at Rafah and tens of thousands of Palestinians pour into Egypt from Gaza to shop for food and fuel in short supply because of the Israeli-led blockade. The border is sealed again days later.

March 3 - Israeli troops pull out of the Gaza Strip after five-day offensive that has killed more than 120 Palestinians.

March 4 - Egypt calls for ceasefire between Hamas and Israel.

March 6 - A Palestinian gunman kills eight students at Jewish seminary in Jerusalem. Hamas officials claim the deadliest attack on Israelis in two years.

March 23 - Fatah and Hamas sign Yemeni-sponsored deal promising to revive direct talks but dialogue falls apart amid differences over whether Hamas must first cede control of Gaza.

June 19 - A truce begins between Hamas and Israel. It calls for Hamas to stop cross-border rocket fire and for Israel to gradually ease its embargo on Gaza. Aug 2 - Factional fighting kills three Hamas policemen and six pro-Fatah gunmen in the Gaza Strip in the worst fighting since June 2007.

Nov. 5 - Hamas fires dozens of rockets at Israel after Israeli forces kill six Palestinian militants in an eruption of violence that has disrupted the four-month-old truce.

Dec. 14 - Hamas leader Khaled Meshaal is quoted as saying the group will not renew the six-month-old truce with Israel.

Dec. 18 - Hamas Islamists declare the end of the Egyptian-brokered ceasefire with Israel which expires the next day with a surge of cross-border fighting.

Dec. 24 - Palestinian militants in the Gaza Strip ratchet up rocket fire towards Israel.

Dec. 27 - Israel launches air strikes on Gaza in response to almost daily rocket and mortar fire that intensified after Hamas ended the six-month ceasefire.

Dec. 28/29 - Israel steps up air strikes and at least 307 Palestinians are killed, including about 180 Hamas security officers. The United Nations Relief and Works Agency says at least 51 of the Gaza dead are civilians.

-- Israel declares areas around the Gaza Strip a "closed military zone".

-- Palestinian militants fire rockets deeper into southern Israel. Two Israelis have been killed since Dec. 27.

Reuters

Worth to consider is, that every time Hamas (for years now) did shote rockets across the border to Israel, it does not get in the news. It gets in the news when Israel fights back.

Every muslim is not a teorrist
Every israli/jew is not partipiating in the actions in Gaza

Put labels on things instead of humans ! Please !

posted on Dec, 30 2008 @ 03:36 PM
link   
You say what is Israel hiding? Well I will tell you what This country has nuclear missle weapons of masive destruction and if one of those misiles activate the whole place will blow up and dissapear....and many other nations in the middle east will suffer the consequences.Israel is not a place of God any more! believe me

posted on Dec, 30 2008 @ 03:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by John Matrix

Your second comment is clearly for mocking Israel and smacks of Jealousy. None of this gets you anywhere.

It is not anti semitic, it is anti-Israel and I like many others support that statement.

Hitler proclaimed he was doing Gods work as is Israel now.

It is funny to see that those who support Israel seem to turn a blind eye towards attrocities that Israel commits against the Palestinians.

I am NOT support their actions of suicide bombing at all, but you can understand the desperation of their actions. When your whole family gets taken out by a "Hamas seeking" missile, and you have nothing left to live for, anger and revenge is all that is left and Israels bombing is the perfect recruitment tool for Hamas.

Israel does not want to negotiate peace and any talk that they do is all bulls$#t !

Hamas proposed peaced with Israel if they went back to the borders of 1967, (I apoligise if the exact details are incorrect but it is along those lines)

why didnt Israel accept this for peace? They are the ones continuosly complaining about suicide bombers, here they had a chance to stop it yet did not.why?

Because they want constant war, and to drive out all Arabs out of Gaza/Palestine.

The international community is complacent in all this too, because no country has the balls to stand up to Israel or the US to voice their clear objection of Israels actions, or to send aid to the starving Gaza'n citizens.

The sooner the US rejects support for Israel, the sooner the US will start mending relations with nations of the Mid East, and their terror threat levels will reduce.

But this wont happen, because a constant level of threat and scare mongering is a government tactic if not policy.

You reap what you sow, and I think the harvest is almost ready.

posted on Dec, 30 2008 @ 04:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Melbourne_Militia

Originally posted by John Matrix

It is not anti semitic, it is anti-Israel and I like many others support that statement.

Hitler proclaimed he was doing Gods work as is Israel now.

Woe, woe. One point at a time...or maybe two...ok.
Now I wiped out everything after this mean spirited prejudicial comment of yours above.

Hitler started a cult which he made into a cruel killing machine. It is completely irresponsible and heartless to compare the nation of Israel to Hitler. You are assuming that they both follow the same God and have the same motivations, and that is utter foolishness.

[edit on 30-12-2008 by John Matrix]

posted on Dec, 30 2008 @ 06:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Exuberant1
reply to post by Mdv2

"What is Israel trying to hide?"

The Truth...

Mod Edit: Image Hotlinking – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 28/12/2008 by Mirthful Me]

Thats a nice map, but if you look at maps from th 20's youll see that Palestine was much larger than just the small portion that is Israel today. Palestine used to encompass parts of Syria and Jordan. So it's ok for Syria and Jordan to take Palestinian land but not the Israelis. I dont think its right for anyone to take land away from another but I dont see anyone crying out for Syria and Jordan to give back the land they stole.

[edit on 30-12-2008 by Mel357]

posted on Dec, 30 2008 @ 07:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mdv2

What is Israel trying to hide?

www.boston.com

As Munayyer stated, few Americans are aware that Gaza is a locked prison in which people are denied sufficient food, clean water, fuel, medicine, and access to medical care. Children, who make up half the population, are severely malnourished, and the entire population is traumatized and depressed.

Great now Al Jazeera is the most Posted link in ATS, I am out of here if the Jew Hating Terrorist Loving doesn't stop. I will also send the Jew Hater links to the ADL for their perusal...

Why does ATS allow the Jew Haters to spew on here but not the Klu Klux Klan about blacks and others? Why can't we slander anyone but Jews and Christians on ATS? Is this part of ATS's way of bringing in a New Age or are you part of the Conspiracy by the PB to close down Christians and Jews...

I think I ave already posted what will happen on that day, the day some of you decide to take Christians and Jews out to kill, I think you already know what is going to happen so I need not repeat it.. I will suffice to say Castle Laws and Second Amendment as well as the Bible says I can defend myself as can all Christians and Jews and we will...

I am hoping for the sampson option in Israel,the whole of the middle east glows for 100,000 years, LET'S GET IT ON!!!

posted on Dec, 30 2008 @ 07:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mdv2
if Israel is really so honest as they pretend to be, they should allow reporters to go in there and let them witness themselves what is happening, rather than censoring the news.

This question might be a good one if you wouldn't have been snide with it. The Jewish people, who ARE FOR THE MOST PART MORAL AND HONEST do NOT deserve to be thrust in with a "mock" state that obviously is not moral. The people that own most of the land in and around Israel are the SAME people that own the corporation of America. Just like we don't want to be blamed for the atrocities being committed in the name of Americans and our freedom (ha!), MANY aware Jews don't want to be blamed for the atrocities that are being done in their name and in the name of their G-d.

As Americans, considering all we have been deceived by and are now waking up to, it would seem that we could see the same manipulation being done over there. Instead, we haven't learned ANYTHING and we continue to judge the people as a whole for the crimes that are being committed by the same sleezes who committed the crimes in the name of our country.

DO NOT FALL FOR IT!!! Apply the knowledge that we have learned to what is going on over there and let us not generalize just as we don't want to be generalized.

posted on Dec, 30 2008 @ 10:20 PM
link   
[Looks like what the white man did to us natives.
Are you proud of your govt.]

new topics

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15 >>

join