It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ed Grimsley: UFO Night Vision Charlatan

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 28 2008 @ 03:01 AM
link   
I believe we are all searching for truth in our own way. Unfortunately, there are charlatans out there that stand in the way of truth and clarity.

Ed Grimsley is one such huckster. I hope everyone that reads this comment will turn a critical eye to Mr. Grimsley's website. It is very obvious that Ed is doing everything possible to profit from the supposed idea that UFOs can be witnessed using night vision goggles. Notice the ads for NVGs at the top of his homepage. Notice the 'UFO Wars' DVD that you can purchase on the same page. Next, click on the 'Special Projects' link. Grimsley solicits donations for some fantastic fuel/vehicle that he is supposedly developing. What are the specifics for this extraordinary project?

Here is an excerpt from the 'Special Projects' page at Ed Grimsley's website:

"....... I am in concern about the increasing activity of space craft and the things that we see on skywatch. I am concerned that man-kind may be nearing it's own destruction. Or that alien or human-like beings may very well be getting ready to take control or evict us from plant Earth.

Our fuel consumption and pricing is totally out of line, and raping and pillaging all the citizens of all the world. I have been working on ways to produce high mileage vehicles and give great mileage to large vehicles, and I am currently doing approximately 40 miles to the gallon with large V-8 pickups.

I would like to achieve 80 miles to the gallon for smaller vehicles. The model I am currently working on would almost be self sustaining running on a small amount of fuel.

Started by fuel, then using a product made from water and other additives - getting 100 miles per gallon with water. As soon as I can achieve my goals, I am going to put it out to the world. Making planet earth a better place for all.

However, I need financial help and donations of any kind or size. So if you can help me by contributing to build the alliance and the water / fuel systems, I will be able to help you.

It is impossible to do anything without money and I refuse to sell myself out to corrupt corporations to manipulate or hide it. So it's up to you to help now, however small or however great the amount.

Donate now, help you and your grandchildren.
Yours Truly,
Ed Grimsley ......."

I have faith in George Noory, but I believe he was duped by a snake oil salesman!

posted on Dec, 28 2008 @ 03:03 AM
link   
In defense of George Noory, I believe he witnessed 'something' while using night vision goggles. In my opinion, that 'something' was most likely manipulated to make George think he was viewing possible otherworldly objects.

A person looking up at the night sky with night vision goggles cannot be completely aware of everything going on around them. Isn't it possible that while George was using NVGs someone might have been shining some sort of laser pointer in and out of George's field of view? A laser pointer can easily zig-zag, make right angles, and disappear and reappear in the night sky.

Why not invite Seth Shostak, along with other skeptics, to test Mr. Grimsley's outrageous claims? Prove me wrong!

I do believe there are other life forms in our universe. I do not, however, put blind faith in tricksters who are quick to profit from outrageous claims.

new topics

join