It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2012: Science Or Superstition

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 28 2008 @ 02:20 AM
link   
Has anyone seen this film?

Featured in the film are Graham Hancock, John Major Jenkins, Daniel Pinchbeck, Alberto Villoldo, Anthony Aveni, Robert Bauval, Jim Marrs, Walter Cruttenden, Lawrence E. Joseph, Alonso Mendez, Douglas Rushkoff, John Anthony West and Benito Vegas Duran.

Official Site

I just want to get an overview of the subject but though I would ask you guys first before I go and spend the ten bucks to download it.

posted on Dec, 28 2008 @ 02:40 AM
link   
I've never heard of it. It seems like another collection of opinions and probably doesn't cover anything that isn't already on ATS. I wouldn't pay to watch it, but that is just me.

posted on Dec, 28 2008 @ 01:03 PM
link   
reply to post by schrodingers dog

I think you should get it as the persons listed to appear are more respectable and have some interesting theories on 2012.

1. Nibiru: disproved
2. Earthquakes: California is still awaiting a massive one to relieve the tension on the faults. San Francisco has several faults, and some have tensions of over 1 foot. Very likely.
3. Floods: they happen all the time, likely
4. Meteor: the chances are slim, but it is likely a small one (which could destroy a city) has not been discovered yet.

It is possible for a lot of disasters to hit us. As you can see, many are actually long over due for one. It is more than likely the Mayan calendar would just reset itself and start another very long cycle.

posted on Dec, 29 2008 @ 11:29 AM
link   
reply to post by schrodingers dog

If you decide to watch it please let us know. Personally, I think that there is nothing they are going to say here that they haven't said before and the trailer pretty much tells you their respective opinions.

The most interesting opinion, to me, was the man who was talking about sunspots being anticipated as ever increasing, with 2012 being the climax. I would assume his interview was shot before late 2007 as we have seen a marked, and some say alarming, decrease in activity. I believe that there was a 12 mo. period that ended in Fall of 2008 where there was, for the first time in recorded history, no sunspot activity at all....

top topics

join