It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien Triangles or Back Engineered Top Secret Craft? Some Of The Best Photographs!

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 8 2009 @ 07:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by franspeakfree
Indeed, but what if you come across a motor from 2008 and an occupant from that age, now that would change things would it not? not only do you have the component but you have someone that you can work with to transform your horse drawn cart into a machine. Which IMO is what the treaty was all about.

Hmmm...So we're entering the next level! An ET who has either been retrieved from a crash site who then helped in our understanding of the technology or ETs who have voluntarily made contact with us under secrecy and taught us the basics of their technology. The former is within the realms of possibility.

It is said that there have been numerous crashes of UFOs through the years. It's quite possible that one or two occupants may have been caught alive. And probably the triangle craft may be the result of alien technology put together with their help.

Who really knows what the secret shadow intelligence agencies and black projects are up to? If $1.3 trillion can go missing, anything's possible. Those greenbacks had probably been sunk into these projects.

Cheers!

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 10:18 AM
link   
reply to post by mikesingh

Mike i found this video and thought it was interesting enough to post since it looks to be a triangle craft hovering???

www.youtube.com...

this is supposed to be the explanation for this sighting. i am having a difficult time believing that Lockheed skunkworks would fly this thing over a populated area where people could get it on video ???

www.youtube.com...

what do you think of that ?

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 10:42 AM
link   
reply to post by easynow

That looks an awful lot like a kite on a string to me. Is there anything that screams "not a kite" about it?

[edit on 1/16/2009 by Phage]

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 10:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Phage

yea i thought that also when i first seen the video.

check out the comments on the video...it say's it was identified as this craft

www.youtube.com...

[edit on 16-1-2009 by easynow]

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 10:59 AM
link   
reply to post by easynow

So this is supposed to be a variable geometry wing flapper?

The patent the guy cites is for an aileron/flap design that avoids a gap between the control surface and the main part of the wing. It is neither a variable geometry system nor an ornithopter system.

Flapping flight is efficient but the mechanical design problems are huge.

Now I know it's a kite.

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 11:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Now I know it's a kite.

No you mean your offering your opinion that it is a Kite..right ?

opinions and pictures of Kites do not debunk this video, sorry

the Skunkwork craft supposedly has hovering capabilities.

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 11:31 AM
link   
a user posted this video of a triangular craft in ultraviolet

ATS Thread of starlike objects seen through infra red

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 01:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by easynow
reply to post by Phage

Now I know it's a kite.

No you mean your offering your opinion that it is a Kite..right ?

opinions and pictures of Kites do not debunk this video, sorry

the Skunkwork craft supposedly has hovering capabilities.

The claims is that the video is of an ISR (intelligence, surveillance and reconnaissance) UAV ornithopter that hovers.

A patent which has nothing to do with hovering, flapping, or variable geometry is presented as part of his proof.

The variable geometry aircraft in the video from Lockheed does not hover and is not an ornithopter.

The forum the guy cites is about UAV's but contains no information about ornithopters or variable geometry.

He can't even fabricate a credible story. There is no reason to believe the video is of anything other than a kite.

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 09:03 PM
link   

OK! The tack is obviously a fake. When did you last see a tack like that? So....

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 11:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Aliensun

That's why I said "This is an alleged photo of a hard-copy photograph. And by the way those are probably shadows of the tacks you're seeing which are vertical. But we'll need to ask the Germans why they fix their tacks vertically and not horizontally!

Cheers!

posted on Jan, 17 2009 @ 06:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by mikesingh

It is said that there have been numerous crashes of UFOs through the years. It's quite possible that one or two occupants may have been caught alive. And probably the triangle craft may be the result of alien technology put together with their help.

Or the crashes has simply been our own, unfinished test crafts crashing.

posted on Jan, 17 2009 @ 06:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by Phage
reply to post by easynow

That looks an awful lot like a kite on a string to me. Is there anything that screams "not a kite" about it?

The lack of a string, perhaps?

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 09:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by gandalph
"back engineered"? Or "reverse engineered"? from what? alien spaceships which we shot down? You have to be honest and admit that such theories are entertained only in some people's minds, with nothing substantial to back it up.

These aircraft are no more reverse engineered than the nuclear bomb, or the Wright brothers plane, or the wheel.

If they (triangles) do exist (and I believe they do), chalk it up to science, and also that the government being able to keep a secret.

Have to agree m8. I'm a strong believer that all these craft are by-products from Nazi Germany. People don't seem to realise that Germany was the most technologically advanced nation on the planet in 1930's and onwards. You only have to look at the flying wings/discs etc that Schriever, Habermohl, Miethe were working on. The US Project Paperclip brought back the likes of Von Braun but it's the ones that we don't know about that would be more interesting. Not sure what the Russian equivalent was but I've seen Russian military aircraft over the last few years that are identical or almost identical to aircraft that the Germans were working on before and during WW2. Don't get me wrong I'm also a believer in Alien life elsewhere in the Universe but I still think that 99% of sightings that are real are man made aircraft. If I remember correctly I read somewhere a long time ago that internal documents of the Army at that time that the public would not see for many many years revealed no mention of alien lifeforms at all, it wasn't until the 3rd or 4th document that aliens started to be mentioned. Roswell was basically just a re-engineered German disc that crashed, possibly Russian/British and that there were no alien lifeforms on board. The alien lifeforms story was started as disinformation and has carried on ever since.

posted on Mar, 13 2009 @ 07:35 PM
link   
hi all,

was just surfing around the net reading up on 'flying triangles' and found your site. consequently thought i'd drop you a line.

i saw one of these triangles in 1995 a little before christmas when i was at university in staffordshire. it was about 7:30 at night, i'd been in the library working on an essay (so not drunk or stoned or anything) and i was making my way home. walking along i spotted a guy by the side of the road staring back over the library building. drawing level with him he noticed me and told me to look up into the sky. this is what i saw:

a triangular shaped solid object with faint lights at each corner and a slightly bigger brighter light in the middle. along the body it was blacker than black - so at a glance it looked like a perfectly regular shape cut into a dark background. it was hard to tell exactly how big it was but at rough approx', on such a clear winter night, i'd have said at least fighter plane sized or much larger. it was 'chunky' through the middle, totally silent and it moved like nothing i'd seen before or since. it could spin like a gyroscope, turning gracefully across each axis, before stopping dead, accelerate forwards and backwards at eye-blurring speed and halt without any noticeable inertia, spin slowly in level circles or disturbingly just hang there in the air. all in all it was actually kind of beautiful. i'd also describe it as graceful and very elegant.

anyway, i watched it for a while until it accelerated away and vanished out of sight. the following are a list of questions i've thought about a lot since.

what kind of propulsion system did it have?
how was it managing to casually defy physics?
if it was a top secret platform, why was it flying visibly over stoke???
did a local journo who saw it too, sometime later, and had a classic ufo exp' (car cutting-out as the thing floated overhead in the countryside at night) ever follow-up on the story?
and why do these damn things always happen to me?*

i've since spoken to nick cook about it (i also used to work at jane's) and he expressed envy that i'd seen it. for myself i'm simply a bit irritated. being the kind of person who likes explanations i want answers and i'm annoyed i haven't got any. for example, i've read-up on the kind of paint that may be on the 'triangle' (anti-radar stuff that is the blackest substance on earth), the kind of propulsion it may have used (everything from anti-grav - possibly developed by the nazi's - through to completely silent rockets) and even considered that it might be aliens buzzing the planet (and on that point the jury may never come back in). still, there's nothing certain in any direction. so god dammit! i feel like a low-rent richard dreyfuss sans the homemade tower of mashed spuds.

one thing i do know, however, is that these triangular shaped objects are real, they are not flights of fancy and if you've seen one you're probably not a nutbar. i'm as certain they exist as i am that paris exists, as i saw that too--only on that occasion i got photographs.

best wishes,

jon

*to note: i also managed to see ball lightning with a friend, one morning 19 years ago, when it was still a 50/50 bet that the phenomena even existed (at 2am it managed to blow a chimney off a house, was heard for 5 miles around and was eventually reported in the national press...on a completely storm free night). i've also experienced what may or not be genuine parapsychological phenomena in chingle hall in lancashire while i was busy scoffing at an entirely credulous, ghost-believing couple who'd dragged me there (let's just say it was a sort of physical assault from something unseen and leave it at that) and also i've experienced 4 occasions when i've had direct probability stretching precognition and telepathy. now as a would-be rationalist this kind of thing is depressing. sometimes i think the universe is just trying to drive me nuts...

[edit on 13-3-2009

[edit on 13-3-2009 by jon-h]

posted on Mar, 13 2009 @ 08:04 PM
link   
Hasn't anyone posted links to the X-planes?
Here's a NASA link:
NASA

There are other -don't have time to get them.

posted on May, 20 2009 @ 01:44 PM
link   
F117 stealth has a triangular shape many people believe that this airplane was built with alien technology that was learned by the rests of the UFO fallen in Roswell in fact by that it was learned that the airplanes could be made invisible to the radars.

posted on Jul, 17 2009 @ 02:49 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 17 2009 @ 03:20 AM
link   
huggs all

amazing how people can build these high tech crafts...
and what else they have on the drawing board,,,

I imagine as well they dont come with a cheap price tag,,
sure be neat to go for a ride on one...

posted on Oct, 26 2010 @ 09:57 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 26 2010 @ 10:20 PM
link   

The second picture has a bit of a false look to it imo.. However, if not fake, that would be the X-37b upon reentry.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join