It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien Triangles or Back Engineered Top Secret Craft? Some Of The Best Photographs!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 29 2008 @ 09:04 AM
link   
A work colleague of mine told me of a sighting he had sometime between 1980 - 1985 in Southern England.

He was a teenager at the time on a night fishing trip with some friends. They were fishing off the east bank of Smith’s Pond, a small lake in Eastleigh Hampshire. The Google Earth coordinates are 50°57'35.83"N 1°22'30.79"W

He said it was during the summer months & already dark. They noticed something in the sky above the lake moving from west to east.

I can’t remember exactly what he said but it was along the lines of…
“It was a totally black triangle, low flying, moving slowly & silent.” I don’t remember if he said it had any lights.

He said it shook him & his friends up enough that they packed up immediately & went home.

I don’t recall how high he estimated the triangle was other than low flying.

I do recall him saying it was an isosceles triangle shape & he thought it was comparable to the size of the lake which according to Google Earth measures roughly 450 feet long by 170 feet at it’s widest point.

I like to be sceptical & thought about this possibly being a secret aircraft, ignoring the fact it was silent, low flying over a populated area & even the size.

One thing I couldn’t ignore though was Southampton Airport. It’s northern most point located roughly 0.98 miles east of the sighting, as the crow flies. Whatever way I look at it that’s a little too close for a military reconnaissance aircraft to be flying to an airport.

Usually aircraft coming in to land approach from the north, but occasionally they come from the south which I assume would be due to wind direction / speed etc.
The triangle was coming from the west & would have had to make a sharp turn to avoid flying over the airport, either way it would have been in the flight path.

I was too young to know if the triangle was reported by anyone or showed up on the airports radar at the time & internet searches only show the more recant black triangle videos.

Mikesingh, the video you posted was taken roughly 3 miles south west of the above sighting my colleague had. It was taken in Shirly, Southampton.

Link to youtube southampton triangle

Here is a link to an article by the local news paper with a possible explanation for the object filmed.

Link to Daily Echo artical

I can’t explain what my colleague & his friends saw that night. I want to find evidence it was manmade, or a logical way to explain it but can’t.

posted on Dec, 29 2008 @ 09:12 AM
link   
reply to post by mikesingh

I have seen this video before. I don't see anything on this video to suggest that the object is anything more than a kite or a garbage liner turned into a solar powered hot air balloon: It does not zip at great speeds, it does not have any lights and it stays there the whole time. The person filming the video should have had the opportunity to film until the object disappeared one way or another and this is not demonstrated by the video.

-rrr

posted on Dec, 29 2008 @ 09:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Fastwalker81
Did some world power have advanced propulsion triangular craft fully operational since at least 1990? Interesting to speculate about.

According to Dr Richard Boylan, Ph.D....

'It (TR3-B) was used in the Gulf War's early hours with electromagnetic-pulse/laser cannons. It literally sat mid-air, firing long-, medium-, short-range to take out antennas, towers, communications, air traffic control towers, TV dishes and centers, etc. For three hours, these three triangles [TR3-Bs] just sat there blowing up everything in sight.

Then the Stealth fighters had fun for the rest of the day into the early evening next night. Then [followed] carpet bombings from high altitude B-52 Strato-Fortresses. They dumped all the old, aged Vietnam-era crap [munitions]; a third blew up and the rest [were] duds. Anyways, the TR3B has been in testing since the '60s. But it has only been perfected for the last 8 years.

Cheers!

www.drboylan.com...

posted on Dec, 29 2008 @ 09:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Fastwalker81

What about bosons?
Bosons have the ability to overlap each other contrary to the Archimedes law. They do fit the description of a supposed ZPR.
Bosons could be indicative of the ongoing translation of matter into force and vice versus.

posted on Dec, 29 2008 @ 10:46 AM
link   
The massive triangle ship I and a witness saw close up in 1986 ( hence my handle here) could well have been ours, but if so the pilots were intentionally showing themselves. The craft we saw and experienced was no more than a coupkle of hundred feet above us, totally silent, with a red light at each tip of the triangle.

It was massive beyond belief, huge. It startled and frightened me a bit as I felt that if it set down while over us it would have smashed us flat as a pancake. It was unnerveing, to say the least. I could see no detail, ust a massive black triangle moving 5-8 mph, totally quiet. It was amazing.

At the time I thought it might have been alien, and it may have been...but now I am not sure. The pilots made sure we got a show: We were alone on a motorcycle on a deserted country road at night; the craft came right over our heads close enough to hit with a bow and arrow, and then as it moved away it performed a maneuver that got our attention: cartwheeled off into the eastern sky. I felt that it was intentional, that they wanted to be seen, and to blow our minds, which they did.

Now with so many being seen, likley it is backengineered stuff. But they are making no effeort to hide it if that is the case...we were up close and saw it move with obvious antigrav...NO WAY anything thqat massive ( at least 100 yards between each light, if not more!) could move with NO sound without antigrav. We are wasting a lot of oil and gas, since we have this technology...damn the NWO bosses that keep advances all to themselves for their personal profits..

posted on Dec, 29 2008 @ 11:40 AM
link   
Hi Mike,
Great collection, and interesting thread, regarding the cRaft shown over Glasgow, Scotland, I am quite certain That I have seen that one flying from North to South over Southern England about eight years ago.
It was probably after midnight, as most 'secret' test flights over England take place after eleven 'o clock and usually by two or three in the morning, in order to be able to discredit any person reporting a sighting by saying'on the way home from the pub were we'. Also Friday, Saturday and Sunday nights are favourites.
It was rumoured at the time, that this particular craft was being test flown from Warton near Blackpool, my wife and I both saw it travelling North to South very fast, and silent, not a sound, and aroud fifteen minutes later, we saw it return.
I am guessing here, but I think that high speed test runs were being conducted from it's base, in the North of England, down the zero longitude line to Gibraltar and back. Around that time we also saw a B2 lookalike fly Silently down and back the same track.

posted on Dec, 29 2008 @ 04:02 PM
link   
"back engineered"? Or "reverse engineered"? from what? alien spaceships which we shot down? You have to be honest and admit that such theories are entertained only in some people's minds, with nothing substantial to back it up.

These aircraft are no more reverse engineered than the nuclear bomb, or the Wright brothers plane, or the wheel.

If they (triangles) do exist (and I believe they do), chalk it up to science, and also that the government being able to keep a secret.

posted on Dec, 29 2008 @ 04:14 PM
link   
And governments are keeping them secret because it's cheap technology and they can't put meter on it...
They are only cost effective if they're used in wars...

posted on Dec, 29 2008 @ 04:19 PM
link   
Lot of things flying around that are tetrahedral, triangular that don't have anything to do with aliens. Alien reverse engineering in 1903? Sure, why not?

posted on Dec, 29 2008 @ 04:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by mikesingh

This one?

Boylan, Richard J., Ph.D. (PSY 10047) Sacramento, CA Interim Suspension Order issued June 3, 1994 - no practice. Partial stay granted July 21, 1994 - may treat male patients only.

www.psychboard.ca.gov...

Boylan, Richard J., Ph.D. (Psy-10047) Sacramento, CA Seven counts of gross negligence in the care of three patients. Revoked. Effective August 4, 1995.

www.psychboard.ca.gov...

posted on Dec, 29 2008 @ 04:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Fastwalker81
Did some world power have advanced propulsion triangular craft fully operational since at least 1990? Interesting to speculate about.

'It (TR3-B) was used in the Gulf War's early hours with electromagnetic-pulse/laser cannons. It literally sat mid-air, firing long-, medium-, short-range to take out antennas, towers, communications, air traffic control towers, TV dishes and centers, etc. For three hours, these three triangles [TR3-Bs] just sat there blowing up everything in sight.

Then the Stealth fighters had fun for the rest of the day into the early evening next night. Then [followed] carpet bombings from high altitude B-52 Strato-Fortresses. They dumped all the old, aged Vietnam-era crap [munitions]; a third blew up and the rest [were] duds. Anyways, the TR3B has been in testing since the '60s. But it has only been perfected for the last 8 years.

Cheers!

www.drboylan.com...

Well apparently according to dr boyle everything is powered by anti-gravity. Antigravity airplanes, antigravity spaceplanes, antigravity helicopters... Where's the antigravity tanks, antigravity cars and antigravity underpants?

I especially enjoyed this one:

The XH-75D or XH Shark antigravity helicopter is manufactured by Teledyne Ryan Aeronautical Corporation of San Diego (now part of Northrop-Grumman). USAF Colonel Steve Wilson reported that many of these XH-75Ds were assigned to the Delta/National Reconnaissance Organization Division which retrieves downed UFOs. That Division is also implicated in mutilating cattle as a psychological warfare program on the American public, to try to get citizens to fear and hate extraterrestrials through assuming that aliens are the ones cutting up the cattle. Colonel Wilson also leaked a drawing of the XH-75D Shark. (See his illustration at: www.drboylan.com...)

Yet if you actually look at the illustration, its an extremely conventional double bladed helicopter with what look like a jet engine in the back to provide extra speed (since the double bladed system doesnt require a tail rotor). Why does it need antigravity??? Cant americans build a working double bladed helo like the Russians can

posted on Dec, 29 2008 @ 07:17 PM
link   
Boylan writes in a scrambled, huge run-on sentence fashion. How can you trust someone who make such statements without any evidence at all?

If he knows all of these things first hand wouldn't he have more to offer then words?

His sensationalized writing style is very telling. I know these things exist but some people are making a mockery of it.

posted on Dec, 29 2008 @ 09:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Fastwalker81

Well one of these photos was taken in puerto rico which has a whole lot of airspace to the north of it (open sea) and old Ramey Air Force base which was supposedly closed in 1971 or 1973 but still has a small Air Force detachment of active duty personnell as well as Homeland Security and CIA .

posted on Dec, 29 2008 @ 09:54 PM
link   
I came across this video looking for some information on a crop circle, possibly related to some alleged propulsion systems. Since it appeared like the shape of one of these ships, I thought there might be some connection as well, such as through cloaking, and shapeshifting of an alleged ship. Moisture in the air may be used to give the illusion of a larger craft when they might only be pods such as those that were called foo fighters. (which I suspect can be linked to fly in exact formations)

The pattern of lights is also very similar to those on the alleged Nazi or Nordic craft. Are these ligths glowing plasma and the same as the foo fighters?

www.kornkreise-forschung.de...

posted on Dec, 30 2008 @ 12:00 AM
link   

i just like the way that 'they' seem to finally be taking an interest in having a craft that carries their most advanced weaponry (nuclear missiles) outside earth orbit, Its comforting 'they' are finally learning

posted on Dec, 30 2008 @ 12:11 AM
link   
Guys, people talk about 'reverse engineered' or 'back engineered' alien craft.

Just consider what it would take for this to be even a remote possibility.

1. The alien engineering would have to with 25-50 years of our own engineering and use similar parts;
2. They'd have to use components and isotopes similar to what we are using now;
3. The aliens would have to be roughly human-sized, and humanoid shaped.

I can think of several other prohibitive qualifications, including operating in a dense, high oxygen atmosphere.

A civilization that needed to travel ~100 light years to get here would hardly be using technology similar to our own at the present time.

In addition, they would probably not be using full-size atmospheric craft. They'd use some kind of virtual technology, or nano-technology. Traveling via full-sized airplane-sized atmospheric craft is very inefficient and we only do it because we have no other options (such as matter transporters).

Now, I have no way of knowing, but common sense should tell us that it would be highly, highly improbable that we'd be able to understand alien technology enough to profit in any way by 'engineering' it to our current standards. We know now that the trend is toward micro-miniaturization and this makes 'reverse engineering' quite difficult of even Earth based equipment which requires high tech phase tunneling electron-microscopy.

As the Skunk Works guys will tell you the secrets are in the Method Of Production, not just the finished materials.

The most likely result of trying to use Earth technology to understand or analyze alien technology in advance of >100 years or 1000 years of our current methods would be inadvertent destruction of such technology. Reverse engineering of non-human non-terrestrial technology is likely to be pure science fiction.

$.02

[edit on 12/30/2008 by Badge01]

posted on Dec, 30 2008 @ 01:32 AM
link   
i dont know about u guys....but the more i stare at this photos....the more i am convinced theyre definately man made....

posted on Dec, 30 2008 @ 02:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Badge01
A civilization that needed to travel ~100 light years to get here would hardly be using technology similar to our own at the present time.

You may think so but really... It depends on the technology!

Imagine if we could strap some sort of dimensional shift thingamabob onto an F22 jet, instantly allowing it to travel to any coordinate in space. Could we not get it to an Earth like planet and fly it around... Like a UFO? Most of it would still be present technology!

Since assuming follow-up technology (sheilding, stronger plating, etc) is science-fiction regardless, you might as well assume current tech.

posted on Dec, 30 2008 @ 02:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by merka

You may think so but really... It depends on the technology!

Imagine if we could strap some sort of dimensional shift thingamabob onto an F22 jet, instantly allowing it to travel to any coordinate in space. Could we not get it to an Earth like planet and fly it around... Like a UFO? Most of it would still be present technology!

Since assuming follow-up technology (sheilding, stronger plating, etc) is science-fiction regardless, you might as well assume current tech.

Imagine yourself in the 1900's, you come across a motor from 2008, yet at first you have no idea what it is or what it does.

Eventually, if you're lucky/smart enough you realise it turns a flywheel, so it's a motor of some sort...
So you slap it onto a horse drawn buggy and hope for the best...
It would be virtually impossible that you could power a horse buggy with just a motor from the future. You would have to make a gearbox, a differential, invent fuel, rig up an accelerator, create a steering system, invent brakes etc etc.

Same deal for advanced alien space craft.

[edit on 30-12-2008 by Chadwickus]

posted on Dec, 30 2008 @ 06:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Badge01

Good point! But if you had to go on a trip to an antique MOI settlement, would you go in a Ferrari where there are no roads and gas bunks? You'd probably use a horse drawn cart instead. It's centuries old technology but probably cutting edge for the MOIs.

Now if you dumped the cart there before you left, would it be too difficult for them to copy it and make its clones? The resources are there and so is the inclination.

Probably the same equation applies here. They could be using technology millions of years more advanced than ours but here on Earth they get down to the basics in order to operate in our environment and make use of our resources.

Just a thought!

Cheers!

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join